May 17, 2024, 08:18:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL - DAY 11 - 6/6/11  (Read 369040 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 06, 2011, 02:18:58 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Don Lykkebak- who has worked with Cheney Mason countless times is now inn the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Vass says he plus other inventors/ developers would get 15% of royalties of the device "Labrador" #CaseyAnthony -fell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Baez asks if this device is sold to departments will he get royalties? Vass says yes but it's minuscule. #CaseyAnthony -fell
4 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Baez asks if his goal is to sell these instruments to police departments all over the country. #CaseyAnthony -fell

http://www.donaldlykkebak.com/

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: June 06, 2011, 02:19:14 PM »

Now he's going with 'CONTAMINATION'....Good grief. 

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 06, 2011, 02:19:23 PM »

I wish, I wish.....

Baez: Dr. Vass, you stand to make some money off your invention, isn't that right?

Dr. Vass: Why yes sir, but not nearly the $200,000 you've made off the decomposing body of this one small child....

Hehehehe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: June 06, 2011, 02:19:47 PM »

Would love to take Bozoa pen he keeps clicking and shove it up his fat azz. OMG.. hes annoying to begin with and that adds to it worse. 
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: June 06, 2011, 02:20:00 PM »

Bozo is insulting this man.  Sickening.

Yep, that keeping it simple comment was demeaning to the Doctor.  He really is being belligerent and I can't understand how it can possibly help him in ANY way?   It's not discrediting the scientist at all - it's just making Baez look like someone you can't believe or listen to b ecause he's a jerk.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: June 06, 2011, 02:20:48 PM »

Don Lykkebak- who has worked with Cheney Mason countless times is now inn the courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -fell
1 minute ago

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: June 06, 2011, 02:21:00 PM »

If anything Casey put up the latter after returning from her fake job left the slider wide open so Caylee would go in on her own and drown but that doesn't explain the chloroform 

If an accidental drowning resulted in Caylee's demise ... the truth would have been revealed long ago.  Three years later ... Casey would not be on trial for pre-meditated murder with the death penalty/LWOP conviction hanging over her head.  There would have been a plea deal ... a plea deal implies that Casey would at this point in time would be doing her thing at Fusions every Saturday night.

IMO

Janet

Janet, I agree with you on that.  IF there was ANY KIND OF ACCIDENT that didn't involve any wrongdoing on Casey's part, we would already know what it was.  At the very least, she is guilty of doing something wrong that led to her daughter's death.  I don't believe we will ever know what truly happened.

The evidence encompassing the chloroform tells me that an overdose of this drug may provide the answers.  I am still on the fence whether Caylee's death was intentional or happened in the act of wrongdoing.  However ... even "an unintentional death in the act of wrongdoing" would imply a plea deal.

Unless an "OJ Moment" by the defence is on the horizon ... an "OJ Moement" that will exonerate Casey from the premeditated charge ... I cannot comprehend why the defence is playing Russian Roulette with the life of their client.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: June 06, 2011, 02:22:04 PM »

Anybody figured out the Lady Gaga lookalikes role?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #708 on: June 06, 2011, 02:22:15 PM »

Dr Vass waited a bunch of time so that he can use thsi new science, just to help find this poor little Casey guilty of murdering her child.

Bozo is despicable.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: June 06, 2011, 02:22:30 PM »

1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Vass says he plus other inventors/ developers would get 15% of royalties of the device "Labrador" #CaseyAnthony -fell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Baez asks if this device is sold to departments will he get royalties? Vass says yes but it's minuscule. #CaseyAnthony -fell
4 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Baez asks if his goal is to sell these instruments to police departments all over the country. #CaseyAnthony -fell

I believe he is the one with hands in prayer position next to the blond behind Bobo when he is questioning
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: June 06, 2011, 02:22:38 PM »

Would love to take Bozoa pen he keeps clicking and shove it up his fat azz. OMG.. hes annoying to begin with and that adds to it worse. 

A pen's not big enough!

I like to think of Bozo, as the Great Cornholio Monkey Devil!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: June 06, 2011, 02:23:08 PM »

If anything Casey put up the latter after returning from her fake job left the slider wide open so Caylee would go in on her own and drown but that doesn't explain the chloroform 

If an accidental drowning resulted in Caylee's demise ... the truth would have been revealed long ago.  Three years later ... Casey would not be on trial for pre-meditated murder with the death penalty/LWOP conviction hanging over her head.  There would have been a plea deal ... a plea deal implies that Casey would at this point in time would be doing her thing at Fusions every Saturday night.

IMO

Janet

Janet, I agree with you on that.  IF there was ANY KIND OF ACCIDENT that didn't involve any wrongdoing on Casey's part, we would already know what it was.  At the very least, she is guilty of doing something wrong that led to her daughter's death.  I don't believe we will ever know what truly happened.

The evidence encompassing the chloroform tells me that an overdose of this drug may provide the answers.  I am still on the fence whether Caylee's death was intentional or happened in the act of wrongdoing.  However ... even "an unintentional death in the act of wrongdoing" would imply a plea deal.

Unless an "OJ Moment" by the defence is on the horizon ... an "OJ Moement" that will exonerate Casey from the premeditated charge ... I cannot comprehend why the defence is playing Russian Roulette with the life of their client.

Janet

Chloroforming a child is aggravated child abuse, if death results by Florida statute it is felony murder.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #712 on: June 06, 2011, 02:23:09 PM »

I so wish Dr. Vass could get off the stand and open the can and stick up this azzholes nostril. Geesh, don't know how much more of Bozo I can take.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 06, 2011, 02:23:28 PM »

Here's my summary of today's proceedings:
Baez: yada yada
State: Objection
JP: Sustained.
Baez: Answer the question.
Witness: I have.
State: Objection.
JP: Sustained; question was answered.
Baez: You're 'tupid and I are smart.
Witness: I don't think I understand what you mean.

Rinse and repeat.

Bozo is SO uninformed about any of this he is sickening to anyone who has any science background.  If that jury was all hippies who dropped out of school bozo might be able to fool them, but from what I heard in the selection, they are going to have a very poor response to this.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: June 06, 2011, 02:23:41 PM »

It doesn't look as if Baez will be utilizing his chart much here.  What a waste....a HUGE waste this attorney is.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #715 on: June 06, 2011, 02:24:23 PM »

It doesn't look as if Baez will be utilizing his chart much here.  What a waste....a HUGE waste this attorney is.

His charts do not usually work out well for him, do they?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #716 on: June 06, 2011, 02:24:26 PM »

Had to pop in to say...

TruTV should be required to disclose trial connections of the so-called experts they force upon us to explain what's really happening in the court room.  It is inexcusable for Linda Kenney Baden to be blabbing her biased point of view to the public, many of whom have no idea that she is a former paid member of the defense and a current consultant to the defense.  It shows the network has no integrity. Once caught in a lie, there is no veracity in anything else they present.  And their on-air "talent" is no batter.  /rant

ITA

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #717 on: June 06, 2011, 02:24:41 PM »

And so what he has to apply for grants...this is ridiculous

You have no scienitifc evidence to dispute the testimony so you have to attack the expert, Bozo fails  "they are required to offer"  what part of that do you not comprehend Bozo...he's not looking to get rich of this case BUT YOU ARE!

bozo is such an ass and the Dr is clearly getting frustrated. the jury must think bozo is the biggest jacka@@ ever
If the jury was ever confused about who the jerks are in this trial, I think Mason spelled it out for them when he demanded that the witness look at him by yelling "I'M OVER HERE!"  Who does that? Why wouldn't the defense want the witness to look at the jury?! This defense team is a gaggle of idiots with no social skills!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: June 06, 2011, 02:25:11 PM »

A pen's not big enough!

I like to think of Bozo, as the Great Cornholio Monkey Devil!

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: June 06, 2011, 02:25:28 PM »

If the jury was ever confused about who the jerks are in this trial, I think Mason spelled it out for them when he demanded that the witness look at him by yelling "I'M OVER HERE!"  Who does that? Why wouldn't the defense want the witness to look at the jury?! This defense team is a gaggle of idiots with no social skills!

OMFG did he really do that?  I wasn't here.  Wow!!  Has he gone senile or something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.