May 07, 2024, 09:10:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 379685 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: October 02, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »

Casey used Caylee to control her parents!!  Now she is using Caylee whereabouts to control the world!!  I can not wait until she arrested, tried, and convicted.  And if it was premeditated, I am glad FL has the death penality and I pray the DA goes for it!

sadly NO body mean NO death penalty

I personally would prefer she get life with no chance of parole....she needs to suffer a loooonnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time...with the death penalty there is always that slim chance of reprives and communting sentences!!

With her cell plastered with pictures of Caylee.

Amen!  But I honestly don't think that would bother her one bit. She would probably BLAME Caylee for her being in prison   No way would she ever take responsibility

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: October 02, 2008, 06:16:52 PM »

I have been pretty convinced of CAs guilt all along, but did anyone else have a little bit of doubt when they saw the picture of ZGs kids.  It was only on for a second, but they looked pretty tough and were flashing "gang signs".  Might be nothing but it did give me a little pause....

I most certainly did!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1182 on: October 02, 2008, 06:18:38 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

Wjat about Caylee's best interest!!  Does anbody on that side even care!!!!  It's all about Casey to them!  Unbelievable.
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: October 02, 2008, 06:20:37 PM »

Interesting....

"Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.
"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.
Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts."

Wjat about Caylee's best interest!!  Does anbody on that side even care!!!!  It's all about Casey to them!  Unbelievable.

Yep..... even though it appears that they may know something that could help out.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: October 02, 2008, 06:21:25 PM »

I'm like Pavlov's dogs after spending 3 years on the Natalee thread.

Every time we get to page 50, I brace myself to jump. 

BT ... I know what you mean.  I believe the saying is ... we are "CREATURES OF HABIT".

Janet

Count me in with y'all....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: October 02, 2008, 06:22:05 PM »

Interesting....

Yep..... even though it appears that they may know something that could help out.

So is he admitting she knows where Caylee is?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: October 02, 2008, 06:22:18 PM »

Interesting....

This is just disgusting....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: October 02, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »

Howdy! I'm a new monkey. I remember the first unsolved crime I followed. Diane Downs. I have felt that same overwhelming, sometimes unexplainable captivation to this case as I did with that one.  I feel it is due to the extreme contrast of innate human behaviors by the mothers in our society to that of these mothers’ behavior.  Presently, I find myself perplexed by the modus operandi of Caylee’s mother. 

I applaud the response of Scared Monkeys and most other forums discussing this case.  It has reassured me that the majority of this country will not tolerate anyone that does not value the safety, happiness and welfare of a child above anything else. I am honored to now be an active part of this discussion. I have lots of theories, questions and concerns.

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1188 on: October 02, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »

Interesting....

This is just disgusting....

Baez must be a sociapath too!!
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: October 02, 2008, 06:25:48 PM »

Interesting....

So is he admitting she knows where Caylee is?

Well IMO by JB saying that "it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is" and the comment about her not "showing her cards"... it certainly seems like there is something to know or share.

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: October 02, 2008, 06:25:52 PM »

Best one yet Klaas 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: October 02, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »

Howdy! I'm a new monkey. I remember the first unsolved crime I followed. Diane Downs. I have felt that same overwhelming, sometimes unexplainable captivation to this case as I did with that one.  I feel it is due to the extreme contrast of innate human behaviors by the mothers in our society to that of these mothers’ behavior.  Presently, I find myself perplexed by the modus operandi of Caylee’s mother. 

I applaud the response of Scared Monkeys and most other forums discussing this case.  It has reassured me that the majority of this country will not tolerate anyone that does not value the safety, happiness and welfare of a child above anything else. I am honored to now be an active part of this discussion. I have lots of theories, questions and concerns.

Hi and welcome daydream! From one new monkey to the next
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: October 02, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »

I'm like Pavlov's dogs after spending 3 years on the Natalee thread.

Every time we get to page 50, I brace myself to jump. 

BT ... I know what you mean.  I believe the saying is ... we are "CREATURES OF HABIT".

Janet

Count me in with y'all....

I Stand With The Girl
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1193 on: October 02, 2008, 06:26:48 PM »

It certainly seems appearant that sociopathic behavior runs in the family!!!! Does anybody know if it deemed hereditary.

Psychopathy leans towards the hereditary whereas sociopathy tends towards the environmental.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: October 02, 2008, 06:27:19 PM »

Hi Daydream and welcome to Scared Monkeys!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: October 02, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »

Too funny Klaas!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1196 on: October 02, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »

MYTIME........please take time to read this at some point. Many of your questions will be answered.
http://personalitydisorders.suite101.com/article.cfm/psychopathy_sociopathy_or_apd

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: October 02, 2008, 06:27:45 PM »

Two New Areas Being Checked In Search For Caylee Anthony

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

Judging by what he said, it would seem that Casey would get herself into trouble by telling what she knows about Caylee's whereabouts.

"Casey, tell the truth. It's not about you anymore," said Jesse Grund, Casey's ex-fiance.

Grund shot back at Casey's mother Cindy, who told investigators he's involved in Caylee's disappearance. He said when Casey and Cindy patched things up, Casey's maternal instinct withered away.

"Stop destroying people's lives and tell the truth. What happened to Caylee?" Grund said.

The sheriff's office says it has no idea how many times investigators have searched for Caylee over the last two and a half months or how much it's costing taxpayers. The helicopter alone costs $500 an hour every time it goes up.

(snipped)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: October 02, 2008, 06:27:48 PM »

If Casey was not arrested and charged last week or the week before or ... the week before that ... I do not think she will be arrested and charged today.

According to Lt. Angelo Nieves ... there was no new information involved in the decision to change Casey's status from a "Person of Interest" to and "Official Suspect".

I do believe that Casey Anthony's lies are working in her benefit ... something akin to a young man in Aruba named Joran van der Sloot.

Janet
______

Casey Anthony Named a Suspect in Daughter's Disappearance
Authorities Have Been Searching for Caylee Anthony Since July
By SCOTT MICHELS
Oct. 2, 2008

<snipped>

Lt. Angelo Nieves of the Orange County Sheriff's Department in Florida said there was no new information that had led authorities to classify Anthony as a suspect and he would not say whether police were close to making an arrest.

"We still have a little girl who is missing and we don't have any credible information about where she is or where she was last seen," he said. "To this date her mother fails to provide us with any information that would help find her child."

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5938804&page=1

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Oct. 14th
updated 7:05 a.m. PT, Mon., Oct. 17, 2005

COSBY: Now, did Joran—we‘ve heard from the family, Chief, that—you know, that Joran was claiming in some statement that she was going in and out of consciousness. Have you seen that anywhere?

going to take?

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY POLICE CHIEF: Yes. That’s definitely in the statements, and that‘s why we were kind of disappointed when the judge didn‘t accept that because that‘s basically a Felony in Aruba. We think that what happened was that the judge just didn‘t buy it the way—because Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9727957/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1199 on: October 02, 2008, 06:27:55 PM »

More from Annie

annie

Sep 23 2008 4:13 PM

who did you talk to that wrote that huge long thing??

interesting enough...i still havent recieved a call from the bounty hunter...guess im not that important! lol 

annie

Sep 23 2008 8:08 AM

just so youre aware of it..youve been reintroduced to the top Wink

you should feel honored

Thank you Kristin, your posts are always so informative.  Is your map done yet?  We are ALL anxiously waiting!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.