May 13, 2024, 11:33:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 400499 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1860 on: December 20, 2008, 03:07:52 AM »

I hate Casey 
Typical of her tho, asking for her lawyer over a chaplain.  She will be planning phase two now of this circus.  She killed Caylee, and has made a mockery of her short life.  I hope she fries for this 

So do I. Something tells me she'd have a real hard time facing that.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: December 20, 2008, 03:10:47 AM »

Hey, does anyone here remember Caylee having a puppy?  I read it 'somewhere' once, that's it, hasn't been mentioned elsewhere.  Wondered if it was just a rumor or if she really did have a pup.  And if she did... Where is it? 

If Casey had a pup, it was just for fun, shits and giggles,   sadly.

She probably tossed it  on some road side when she realized the pup needed CARE.

FOM? Are you going to wear this Klaas classic this year??   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/fomxmastub.gif

I've missed you, BTW!

CBB missed u too.
THIS YEAR  I am just grateful to be alive.

I love the bikini Klass put me in, and am going to FL soon...so i will keep my monkey avatar as is happily!

Does any one else think that the people funding Caseys defense have a book deal as a condition of their pro bono head service?

I thought that was illegal to profit from a murder.  Altho i know amber frey wrote a book and profited.  I think they are using the publicity.  I hope they dont, I hope a judge can stop them from doing it.  theres always ways around it tho.  Scum bags they are.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: December 20, 2008, 03:13:13 AM »

Hey, does anyone here remember Caylee having a puppy?  I read it 'somewhere' once, that's it, hasn't been mentioned elsewhere.  Wondered if it was just a rumor or if she really did have a pup.  And if she did... Where is it? 

If Casey had a pup, it was just for fun, shits and giggles,   sadly.

She probably tossed it  on some road side when she realized the pup needed CARE.

FOM? Are you going to wear this Klaas classic this year??   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/fomxmastub.gif

I've missed you, BTW!

CBB missed u too.
THIS YEAR  I am just grateful to be alive.

I love the bikini Klass put me in, and am going to FL soon...so i will keep my monkey avatar as is happily!

Does any one else think that the people funding Caseys defense have a book deal as a condition of their pro bono head service?

That's exactly what I think! I also think that's part of the reason they won't discuss it. They wouldn't want to shine a light on their exploitation of this situation!

Wonder who is in charde of the "exploitation"??

Totallly sick.  These people helping Casey must have their cranium profoundly inverted rectally.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: December 20, 2008, 03:17:57 AM »

Totallly sick.  These people helping Casey must have their cranium profoundly inverted rectally.

can I save that quote, omg I never heard it said that way before 

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: December 20, 2008, 03:20:30 AM »

Caseys friends have a lot of bits of pieces that fit together to implicate Casey.
A Graand Jury will decide.

THESE INCONSISTINSIES WILL BE HER UNDOING.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1865 on: December 20, 2008, 03:24:10 AM »

Caseys friends have a lot of bits of pieces that fit together to implicate Casey.

Oh I hope you are right! I hope we've come a long way from the OJ jury!!!!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: December 20, 2008, 03:24:33 AM »

I know i should be in bed, but the after the announcement today (even though we knew). can't sleep, on top of that, back on my steriods, & moving the week after christmas-my mind is still going. i know Dr. G said no ante-?. no damage to bones before death. just wondered, did she say anything about post-mortem (sp?) i have watched dr. G. for a long time & i know she had to be so tired, sad, but she just looked like she was so devasted. with all the searches on the anthony's computer's about the neck breaking, does anyone else think that there is alot more of evidence that the prosocuter's are not able to tell. i mean, i know they don't want to give anything away that they don't have to, but it just seems after watching that announcement-I felt like they wanted to say alot more-but couldn't.

pls forgive me for rambling, tired but too many things going on in my head

tia, wendi
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: December 20, 2008, 03:25:27 AM »

yea,  u can save it.
Caseys defense has their heads up to their ears in shit.
They must have some REALLY good meds, too.... to buy her crap and still sleep at night.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1868 on: December 20, 2008, 03:26:11 AM »

Oh, you are in PRO territory when you're in FOM's company!!

She wins hands down in my book when it comes to memorable quotes! She is responsible for the single funniest moment I have ever experienced on Scared Monkeys!!!
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1869 on: December 20, 2008, 03:27:31 AM »

Hii monkeys,  Yes i agree Casey's party hardy life will be her downfall. The first night she stayed at Tony L's Apt. Most likely the day she killed Caylee, Tonys roomate asked her where her daughter was and casey cooly said, "shes at coco beach"...this is what makes me believe her bathingsuit was with her. But wtf. she had just killed her daughter and thats what she utters. This girl is sick.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1870 on: December 20, 2008, 03:28:44 AM »

I know i should be in bed, but the after the announcement today (even though we knew). can't sleep, on top of that, back on my steriods, & moving the week after christmas-my mind is still going. i know Dr. G said no ante-?. no damage to bones before death. just wondered, did she say anything about post-mortem (sp?) i have watched dr. G. for a long time & i know she had to be so tired, sad, but she just looked like she was so devasted. with all the searches on the anthony's computer's about the neck breaking, does anyone else think that there is alot more of evidence that the prosocuter's are not able to tell. i mean, i know they don't want to give anything away that they don't have to, but it just seems after watching that announcement-I felt like they wanted to say alot more-but couldn't.

pls forgive me for rambling, tired but too many things going on in my head

tia, wendi

Yes, wendi, I think they have a few surprises up their sleeves, and I'm hoping the toxicology testing not back yet will produce a few more! I had the same sense about Dr. G as you had.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1871 on: December 20, 2008, 03:34:52 AM »

<<  snip >>
Still no update here except that the remains are hers.  Does anyone have an update?  Just so sad.  The mother deserves death.  Life in prison is not worth it because we pay the taxes to keep her in jail.  I don't mean to be morbid, but I am sick of keeping all of the criminals alive and we have to pay the tab.  Casey and everyone else.
Maria    Not morbid   I will not go into it ..  but I do agree with you... on the maintenance issues  JMO of course

Thanks oldfart.  I save seen your name on a lot of posts over the years and I really respect you.  I have been reading here for 3+ years since Natalee disappeared.  That's what brought me here.

It is actually much cheaper to keep the criminals alive than to execute them. This is because the appeals process involves a lot of very high-paid people that the state has to pay for, when someone is sentenced to death. Because the death penalty is irreversible, it's got an automatic appeal, so it's a lot more expensive.

Exactly.  Prisons are a lot cheaper than the death penalty because when someone is in prison for their entire lives, their living arrangements are all handled by the lowest bidder, so its nice and cheap.  Much of the work required to house, clothe, and feed the prisoners is done by the prisoners themselves, at wages not even illegal immigrants are prepared to accept.

10 to 20 years of death penalty appeals isn't handled by the lowest bidder.  Its handled by district attorneys who make upwards of $100,000 a year, and public defenders who aren't paid a great deal but still more than most people.  It also requires the services of all kinds of higher-paid employees like stenographers, court clerks, bailiffs, and especially judges.  Juries are paid a small fee per day, and if memory serves the local rate is $9 a day, for 12 people thats $108 per day just for the jury ($3,240 a month, $39,420 a year).  Good or average defense attorneys and public defenders will use whatever kind of delay they can manage, extending the court costs even more and requiring huge annual sums for the juries.

For example, California has the death penalty.  If the death penalty was abolished and all of the California death row inmates were incarcerated for life without parole, the annual cost would be $11.5 million.  The current cost to incarcerate death row inmates on the California death row?  Using conservative estimates, $137 million per year.  Of course, there are many problems with the current California death row system which need fixing, and if they fixed all the problems it would actually cost $232.7 million per year.

Just seeking the death penalty costs more than seeking just life without parole.  Maryland's government recently completed a study where it found that since 1978, when Maryland reenacted the death penalty, the 106 cases in which the death penalty was sought but not handed down by the court cost the state $71 million more than if the cases had just sought life without the possibility of parole, or an average of $669,811.32 just to seek the death penalty.

If you're annoyed about the cost of punishing criminals, abolish the death penalty.  Its the only financially sensible thing to do.

This information (and more besides) on how financially irresponsible the death penalty really is can be found at: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

We do currently have hundreds of innocent people on death row in the US right now, and so it does make sense to have this appeal. If someone's kept for 10 years, then exonerated by DNA evidence, we can release them. But if someone's executed, then exonerated by the DNA evidence, all we can do is apologize to the family, which really doesn't help the dead person at all.

Yes, the laws which make it very hard for the government to execute someone protect everyone.  If you happen to come across a dead body and a gun in the street, accidentally picked up the gun (and covered it with your fingerprints) just as the police arrived, and it turned out that you had been having violent arguments with the victim for years, I think that you'd be very happy that it was very hard for the government to execute someone.

Everyone forgets that the criminal being "coddled" could be themselves, in prison for a crime they didn't commit.  Prison sucks but being murdered by the state for something I didn't do is worse.

Life in prison will be a good, stiff sentence for Casey--especially if she's able to see American Idol and various other TV shows where other people are out there having a good time and throwing parties and getting famous, WITHOUT HER, and she has to just age knowing she'll never have her turn.

(A lot of people think that playing Caylee's voice and putting pictures up in her cell would torment her, but I don't. I think Casey's incapable of those feelings--it's all about her. But what WOULD torment her would be funhouse mirrors in her cell--never being able to really see how she looks, and to know that she's missing out on the parties and the love affairs she killed to be free to have.)

Funhouse mirrors?  Maybe for the next few years or so, but please switch them to regular mirrors in a decade so she can watch herself AGE (and so she can see the bruises she gets from all the mothers in prison (for crimes unrelated to children) who have little children at home).  Make them nice steel mirrors, bolted to the walls, so that she can't smash them or use them as impromptu suicide knives.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: December 20, 2008, 03:37:00 AM »

She wins hands down in my book when it comes to memorable quotes! She is responsible for the single funniest moment I have ever experienced on Scared Monkeys!!!

YIKES. You have 10000 QUOTES CBB.  TY for the Nice compliment. 

I hope for resloution and some peace for the family.

I totally distrust the paid personas. 

It will be interesting to see how the Ants lawyer up.

Casey will be in and out of psych to get meds as more info is released.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: December 20, 2008, 03:37:41 AM »

yea,  u can save it.
They must have some REALLY good meds, too.... to buy her crap and still sleep at night.

thanks, Im not trying to make light of this sad day, but that really was clever.  i agree totally how that defense can live with themselves    Hey, we hate you, we despise you, we dont want to ever see your sorry arzzes again, we spit on you, and if you ever try to make money from dear little Caylees murder, we will despise you even more.  We wont buy your book, (if you write one) we wont support you in any way shape or form.  This, is something we can all do for Caylee.  Boycott them defense parasites.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1874 on: December 20, 2008, 03:39:23 AM »

<<  snip >>
Still no update here except that the remains are hers.  Does anyone have an update?  Just so sad.  The mother deserves death.  Life in prison is not worth it because we pay the taxes to keep her in jail.  I don't mean to be morbid, but I am sick of keeping all of the criminals alive and we have to pay the tab.  Casey and everyone else.
Maria    Not morbid   I will not go into it ..  but I do agree with you... on the maintenance issues  JMO of course

Thanks oldfart.  I save seen your name on a lot of posts over the years and I really respect you.  I have been reading here for 3+ years since Natalee disappeared.  That's what brought me here.

It is actually much cheaper to keep the criminals alive than to execute them. This is because the appeals process involves a lot of very high-paid people that the state has to pay for, when someone is sentenced to death. Because the death penalty is irreversible, it's got an automatic appeal, so it's a lot more expensive.

Exactly.  Prisons are a lot cheaper than the death penalty because when someone is in prison for their entire lives, their living arrangements are all handled by the lowest bidder, so its nice and cheap.  Much of the work required to house, clothe, and feed the prisoners is done by the prisoners themselves, at wages not even illegal immigrants are prepared to accept.

10 to 20 years of death penalty appeals isn't handled by the lowest bidder.  Its handled by district attorneys who make upwards of $100,000 a year, and public defenders who aren't paid a great deal but still more than most people.  It also requires the services of all kinds of higher-paid employees like stenographers, court clerks, bailiffs, and especially judges.  Juries are paid a small fee per day, and if memory serves the local rate is $9 a day, for 12 people thats $108 per day just for the jury ($3,240 a month, $39,420 a year).  Good or average defense attorneys and public defenders will use whatever kind of delay they can manage, extending the court costs even more and requiring huge annual sums for the juries.

For example, California has the death penalty.  If the death penalty was abolished and all of the California death row inmates were incarcerated for life without parole, the annual cost would be $11.5 million.  The current cost to incarcerate death row inmates on the California death row?  Using conservative estimates, $137 million per year.  Of course, there are many problems with the current California death row system which need fixing, and if they fixed all the problems it would actually cost $232.7 million per year.

Just seeking the death penalty costs more than seeking just life without parole.  Maryland's government recently completed a study where it found that since 1978, when Maryland reenacted the death penalty, the 106 cases in which the death penalty was sought but not handed down by the court cost the state $71 million more than if the cases had just sought life without the possibility of parole, or an average of $669,811.32 just to seek the death penalty.

If you're annoyed about the cost of punishing criminals, abolish the death penalty.  Its the only financially sensible thing to do.

This information (and more besides) on how financially irresponsible the death penalty really is can be found at: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

We do currently have hundreds of innocent people on death row in the US right now, and so it does make sense to have this appeal. If someone's kept for 10 years, then exonerated by DNA evidence, we can release them. But if someone's executed, then exonerated by the DNA evidence, all we can do is apologize to the family, which really doesn't help the dead person at all.

Yes, the laws which make it very hard for the government to execute someone protect everyone.  If you happen to come across a dead body and a gun in the street, accidentally picked up the gun (and covered it with your fingerprints) just as the police arrived, and it turned out that you had been having violent arguments with the victim for years, I think that you'd be very happy that it was very hard for the government to execute someone.

Everyone forgets that the criminal being "coddled" could be themselves, in prison for a crime they didn't commit.  Prison sucks but being murdered by the state for something I didn't do is worse.

Life in prison will be a good, stiff sentence for Casey--especially if she's able to see American Idol and various other TV shows where other people are out there having a good time and throwing parties and getting famous, WITHOUT HER, and she has to just age knowing she'll never have her turn.

(A lot of people think that playing Caylee's voice and putting pictures up in her cell would torment her, but I don't. I think Casey's incapable of those feelings--it's all about her. But what WOULD torment her would be funhouse mirrors in her cell--never being able to really see how she looks, and to know that she's missing out on the parties and the love affairs she killed to be free to have.)

Funhouse mirrors?  Maybe for the next few years or so, but please switch them to regular mirrors in a decade so she can watch herself AGE (and so she can see the bruises she gets from all the mothers in prison (for crimes unrelated to children) who have little children at home).  Make them nice steel mirrors, bolted to the walls, so that she can't smash them or use them as impromptu suicide knives.

Very interesting! Thanks for the good research, eternal0void!

I wonder if women prisoners adopt the same attitude toward child killers as they do in men's prisons? If so, Casey's in for a hard time!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1875 on: December 20, 2008, 03:42:05 AM »

YIKES. You have 10000 QUOTES CBB.  TY for the Nice compliment. 

I hope for resloution and some peace for the family.

I totally distrust the paid personas. 

It will be interesting to see how the Ants lawyer up.

Casey will be in and out of psych to get meds as more info is released.

That's why I post late at night. No one tells me to shut up! 

You're welcome and I'm amazed no one was curious about that moment. Might not be appropriate on this day, though.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: December 20, 2008, 03:51:54 AM »

CBB

I blame the beer KLASS Keeps on tap here!
I don"t know what I said, but I never lie...so it was the the balls to the walls truth, whatever I said.

Life is too short to play "hide the salami"........

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1877 on: December 20, 2008, 03:52:00 AM »

yea,  u can save it.

thanks, Im not trying to make light of this sad day, but that really was clever.  i agree totally how that defense can live with themselves    Hey, we hate you, we despise you, we dont want to ever see your sorry arzzes again, we spit on you, and if you ever try to make money from dear little Caylees murder, we will despise you even more.  We wont buy your book, (if you write one) we wont support you in any way shape or form.  This, is something we can all do for Caylee.  Boycott them defense parasites.   

I'll join you in that boycott!

I honestly think the defense hired Dr. Baden's wife to make sure that Dr. Baden didn't come in for the prosecution to go up against Dr. Henry Lee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1878 on: December 20, 2008, 03:53:28 AM »

CBB

I blame the beer KLASS Keeps on tap here!
I don"t know what I said, but I never lie...so it was the the balls to the walls truth, whatever I said.

Life is too short to play "hide the salami"........

I'm trying so hard to get to page 95 so I can paste the page warning. I'm going to tell it if this lasts much longer! 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: December 20, 2008, 03:57:42 AM »

I'm trying so hard to get to page 95 so I can paste the page warning. I'm going to tell it if this lasts much longer! 
[/quote]

UGGHHHHHH

WTF did I say?????

I need a computer breath alyzer to prevent future incidents!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.