May 15, 2024, 06:40:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390232 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: September 25, 2008, 11:50:57 PM »

Janet, it's not bulk email. It is like when an email comes to you and tells you that you have a PM, if they were available here.

You may not log on to a specific forum and not see that you have a message, so the PHP or Forum UP systems and similar systems alert you to a notice if you have a setting set.

un-check your setting to signify - no alert.

It's nothing to worry about.

Rob ... I do not have a problem with receiving an email generated by the SM system as long as it is not bulk.  This current email was not bulk and ... I appreciated being informed about the latest disappearance on the Island of Aruba.  You know how tightly I have embraced the Natalee holloway case.

Janet

I appreciated it too Janet...

Ladies, it not 'r00ba, it's Bonaire... and they're playing games too.

I caught that Rob...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1641 on: September 25, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

I agree Spring ...the thing that is Mind Blowing to me that Lee has all the access to Casey's email and such to find out such things with her Email etc. My Brother and I are a year apart in Age. He and I would never ever allow each other to so freely have access to each others emails. I just do not understand. I am sure she had her passwords stored ( I would think ) but seems weird that Lee had the access and knowledge for the LE. As he stated that the Laptop belongs to Mom ( Cindy) *** I think Cindy owns everything. Just tooo weird.

It's really sick to think a sibling would help cover a murder.  I look at my brother and if he had killed one of his kids, there's no way in hell I would cover for him.  Skipping school, sure.  Murder, HELL NO!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: September 25, 2008, 11:52:49 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

A game of Scrabble with hubby and ... then hitting the hay.

Lots of reading coming up tomorrow with the release of more documents.

Janet
8:50 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: September 25, 2008, 11:53:48 PM »

Janet, it's not bulk email. It is like when an email comes to you and tells you that you have a PM, if they were available here.

You may not log on to a specific forum and not see that you have a message, so the PHP or Forum UP systems and similar systems alert you to a notice if you have a setting set.

un-check your setting to signify - no alert.

It's nothing to worry about.

Rob ... I do not have a problem with receiving an email generated by the SM system as long as it is not bulk.  This current email was not bulk and ... I appreciated being informed about the latest disappearance on the Island of Aruba.  You know how tightly I have embraced the Natalee holloway case.

Janet

I appreciated it too Janet...

Ladies, it not 'r00ba, it's Bonaire... and they're playing games too.

I caught that Rob...

I scanned the email too quickly.  Thanks Rob.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: September 25, 2008, 11:54:11 PM »

Very good points, out4bull.  When people laugh at inappropriate times and subjects, it makes me suspicious.  But I also know that Lee did some things that clearly disturbed evidence in the case.  He took it upon himself to go over to Tony's and get Casey's stuff without giving the police a chance to do that.  He made a big deal of the bag being packed so nicely, and suggested that Casey, a slob, would not have had it so organized.  He was really playing Junior Detective, and I wonder why, since the police had been called.  I'm sure LE knows that he tampered with evidence and moved things from where they were.  He might even have gotten rid of some things, for all we know.  Was he really being helpful?  Or was he already in protection mode?
If you listen to the interview he makes a point about LE leaving when he arrived with the stuff and didn't care what was in it, I don't think so...and they knew he was full of poop...
then (I THINK they catch him)when he says after going to Tonys and getting back to parents it was like 2 or something and he didn't realize he had been gone that long, and LE tells him then they KC and CA had left with LE to look for Caylee.  I really believe he did something to that computer, and the things in her belongings and LE knows it and he knows they know.

I highly suspect that Lee wrapped up a little present for his
sister on Christmas of 2004, the kind of which I am speaking,
does not require the use of four double A batteries.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! On that one I am calling it a night.... going to the blanket show, going to say some extra prayers for Caylee tonight...See y'all tomorrow!

Welcome to all the new monkeys!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1645 on: September 25, 2008, 11:56:33 PM »

Very good points, out4bull.  When people laugh at inappropriate times and subjects, it makes me suspicious.  But I also know that Lee did some things that clearly disturbed evidence in the case.  He took it upon himself to go over to Tony's and get Casey's stuff without giving the police a chance to do that.  He made a big deal of the bag being packed so nicely, and suggested that Casey, a slob, would not have had it so organized.  He was really playing Junior Detective, and I wonder why, since the police had been called.  I'm sure LE knows that he tampered with evidence and moved things from where they were.  He might even have gotten rid of some things, for all we know.  Was he really being helpful?  Or was he already in protection mode?
If you listen to the interview he makes a point about LE leaving when he arrived with the stuff and didn't care what was in it, I don't think so...and they knew he was full of poop...
then (I THINK they catch him)when he says after going to Tonys and getting back to parents it was like 2 or something and he didn't realize he had been gone that long, and LE tells him then they KC and CA had left with LE to look for Caylee.  I really believe he did something to that computer, and the things in her belongings and LE knows it and he knows they know.

I agree, he also knew he was gone toooo long to be just picking up some things.  They knew too but I think they just let him talk about that blue screen of death all he wanted to.  They knew they'd find out eventually what happened and I think they intentionally let him hang himself on that one. 
bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: September 25, 2008, 11:57:33 PM »

Turning in for the night....Carpe has inspired me to experiment in photoshop (thanks Carpe)....not as good as yours...but I'll get there 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1647 on: September 25, 2008, 11:59:53 PM »

Turning in for the night....Carpe has inspired me to experiment in photoshop (thanks Carpe)....not as good as yours...but I'll get there 

Love it!!!!!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: September 26, 2008, 12:00:30 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1649 on: September 26, 2008, 12:01:11 AM »

Just remembered, Lee lives 5 minutes from the Anthony's, bet he dropped off some evidence while he was deleting files.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: September 26, 2008, 12:02:47 AM »

Carpe, off the record do you think it was something she'd put on her Christmas list?  (confidentially speaking, do you see this as more of a "dirty santa" type of gift)?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: September 26, 2008, 12:03:35 AM »

Just remembered, Lee lives 5 minutes from the Anthony's, bet he dropped off some evidence while he was deleting files.
good point, I bet you're right
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: September 26, 2008, 12:07:12 AM »

Carpe, off the record do you think it was something she'd put on her Christmas list?  (confidentially speaking, do you see this as more of a "dirty santa" type of gift)?

Some kids go straight to sleep. Some kids like to wait for him with milk and cookies.

Casey likes to bake.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1653 on: September 26, 2008, 12:08:05 AM »

I agree Spring ...the thing that is Mind Blowing to me that Lee has all the access to Casey's email and such to find out such things with her Email etc. My Brother and I are a year apart in Age. He and I would never ever allow each other to so freely have access to each others emails. I just do not understand. I am sure she had her passwords stored ( I would think ) but seems weird that Lee had the access and knowledge for the LE. As he stated that the Laptop belongs to Mom ( Cindy) *** I think Cindy owns everything. Just tooo weird.

It's really sick to think a sibling would help cover a murder.  I look at my brother and if he had killed one of his kids, there's no way in hell I would cover for him.  Skipping school, sure.  Murder, HELL NO!

Deenie there is another case we are following - Brooke Bennett where Michael S Jaques was either discerning Brooke's passwords or she had them saved. But, either way, he seems to have created a myspace or messages of his own on her account.

This is not at unusual as some might think and happens more often that anyone wants to admit.

protect your passwords and make them high strength.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1654 on: September 26, 2008, 12:08:10 AM »

Dirty Santa / aka White Elephant

All participants bring their gift to "the pile." Gifts are wrapped, but are not labeled to reflect a sender or recipient. In some variants the gift is even wrapped inside-out so that the printed part of the wrapping paper is not visible to the recipient. Gifts are typically inexpensive, humorous items; the term white elephant refers to a gift whose cost exceeds its usefulness.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: September 26, 2008, 12:08:54 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

A game of Scrabble with hubby and ... then hitting the hay.

Lots of reading coming up tomorrow with the release of more documents.

Janet
8:50 PM PT

Nite Janet
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: September 26, 2008, 12:09:01 AM »

Some kids go straight to sleep. Some kids like to wait for him with milk and cookies.

Casey likes to bake.
err brownies, right?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1657 on: September 26, 2008, 12:12:38 AM »

good nite all

Carpe don't stay up all nite 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1658 on: September 26, 2008, 12:12:46 AM »

I was reading back and saw Switchy * sorry spelling* had a dead Squirrel ... and was documenting its decomp. I had a baby squirrel not too long ago who I found on my front walk. Was in serious bad shape. It was severely dehydrated and just was heartbreaking. It looked as though maybe it had wound that didnt heal on the side of its head. I have lots of wild animals and feral cats in my area. Poor Baby. I put in a small fish tank and it did suck on 1/2 melted ice ... for a bit. He/she passed away within an hour. It was late and didnt have light outdoors to bury it. It was HOT that day Upper 90's and continued to be in the 80's that night.  I put in my garage kept it in the tank with a towel over the top. The Next day " Yes " there was Odor. But not enough odor to be lasting ..or that lasted in my garage. After I removed the tank - Odor was gone within a short time from the garage. I buried the baby in the backyard and low and behold that next night...someone dug him/her up and Ate the baby. Obviously the death smell was not a detourant to another wild animal

I know too many years ago I was driving to work and a Skunk ran out in front of my car. It was so fast, I could not break for it. I hit it square and it went up into my under carriage of my car. I was driving a old Honda Accord. I was luckily less than a mile from my work. I had no makeup left on my face - Eyes Running Profusely, Dry Heaving ... at the time I pulled in my work parking lot. The Smell was GOD AWFUL. The Skunk was literally Stuck up the underside of my front end. I worked at a Landfill at the Time. The Guys who ran all the heavy equipment were on first break ...when I pulled in the lot ..they all came outside.  Couple of the guys took my Car to the shop and hoisted it and hosed my under carriage for me.

Casey I don't think would know or have a clue what a Dead Squirrel smelled like. And One thing I know being that I have at any given time up to 100 squirrels nesting in my Trees and or feeding on my property  - They would never go inside a Car even if they were sick ..to die. Would never happen. And if you hit a squirrel with even a Sunfire at any speed - it would be pancaked - not lodged in. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: September 26, 2008, 12:17:13 AM »

did
anybody
else
notice
lee
said
he
is
colorblind?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.