May 14, 2024, 09:59:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 320147 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: June 12, 2009, 04:01:28 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!

What a disappointment!  Although, I must say there were some interesting points in Sean's interview, and the one with Joy.  I kinda feel sorry for her.  She's a mess and shouldn't be in the middle of this circus.  The fact that the Ant's have used her so badly, infuriates me.  (And just when I thought I couldn't get any more disgusted with those creatures).

I must be one hard hearted biotch because I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. She put herself in the middle of this circus. If she has been used by the A's it's because she wanted to be part of the media circus. Every time there is media around she manages to put herseef right in the camera's eye.

I don't think you are a biotch!  I just feel a bit sorry for her because I don't think she is "all there" and she seems to be easily manipulated.  (But, who knows?  I've certainly been wrong before, and my honey says I'm the most naive gal on the planet!)

I think she is nut case too...but she continues to put herself in the spotlight every chance she gets..she is constantly looking for way to get attention...and unfortunately she is doing it on the wings of a murdered child, who it seems like only strangers care about...so as far as I am concerned she is open game for the A's.  She might be easily manipulated...I don't doubt it...LOL...sometimes being naive is a GOOD THING!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: June 12, 2009, 04:04:41 PM »

Good afternoon everyone!

What a disappointment!  Although, I must say there were some interesting points in Sean's interview, and the one with Joy.  I kinda feel sorry for her.  She's a mess and shouldn't be in the middle of this circus.  The fact that the Ant's have used her so badly, infuriates me.  (And just when I thought I couldn't get any more disgusted with those creatures).

I must be one hard hearted biotch because I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her. She put herself in the middle of this circus. If she has been used by the A's it's because she wanted to be part of the media circus. Every time there is media around she manages to put herseef right in the camera's eye.

Do you have room on the hard hearted biotch branch, cuz i belong there too.  I don't feel sorry for Joy either.  It looks to me like she's trying to get other people in trouble, like LP for one by saying she thinks he planted stuff.  Then what is with the pillow ..she says it smelled bad and some of her words sounded like George (about the smell) and some of her words were Casey's (gut feeling).  She's picking up pieces of this and pieces of that to make her being at the PD interesting.  I don't buy what she's trying to sell.

My brother was bi-polar and a liar, he took meds and I know that he got help from the state and drs.. I can't see her husband not knowing what she is up to, or not getting her help. JMO 

Yep sure so!!  I agree about trying to get others in trouble....but I wouldn't mess with LP too much if I were her.....I think he has a long fuse...but I'd be very skeered when he gets to the end of it.  I feel very sorry for her children

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #982 on: June 12, 2009, 04:05:22 PM »

She might be easily manipulated...I don't doubt it...LOL...sometimes being naive is a GOOD THING!  /quote

He says I'm making a career out of it!         

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: June 12, 2009, 04:06:05 PM »

Sunny can you please post the link for donations to those that may have missed it pages back.

Not Sunny, but here is the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5383.0

WOOHOO!  It's the BEE!!  Hi Muffy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: June 12, 2009, 04:06:13 PM »

I do not feel sorry for Joy, or the A's or Casey nor do I know the differece between sex and a salad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: June 12, 2009, 04:06:46 PM »

Father of Caylee was someone she had a one-night stand with in Ohio at an amusement park.
This is from Michelle Murphy family friend of the Anthonys.         So now the story is Ohio, probably in the fun house she got pregnant. 

ROTFL, dying. Except the first time she was in Ohio in several years was at Rick's wedding pretending she swallowed a bowlig ball. WTH?

Phone sex?

B

Blinky,

Just getting caught up..but Casey went to Myrtle Beach for Rick's wedding.  They flew up there to Myrtle Beach.  Rick didn't get married in Ohio.

You my dear Gypsy, are so right, thanks for correcting me. For the first time maybe ever, I dont think I can form a thought to describe these docs today. But I will say this, I am stunned that His Honor Stan Strickland allowed the stay of the release of the autopsy of little Caylee on behalf of the Anthonys. S T U N N E D.

They have NO STANDING. NONE NADA ZIPPO.  

It's Upsetting?? You Scamthonists were not too upset to PUT ON THE RITZ while this childs bones were being dug out of the earth, and now you find what is already know to everyone "too upsetting"?? Guess what? I'm upset.

You people would stick your finger in the eye of the very people who hunkered in the pouring rain for 3 days in the mud to get that baby out of that Freakin garbage swill.

And when this is over I am going to tell everyone about my friend who nearly broke his back when he fell in the pouring rain that day on the scene and refused to let anyone from EMT look at him because he was scared to death that the press would think they had found her alive by seeing an EMT enter the scene!!

I will not rest until your assclown- freakshow daughter and the rest of you troglodytes get exactly what you deserve.

Blink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: June 12, 2009, 04:07:03 PM »

If so, what's the difference bewteen sex and a salad?      Monkey Devil!

Where are the good documents?

Oh, I feel a set-up coming on....  IDK!!!!

IM...not only are you a nekkid monkey you are a smart one!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #987 on: June 12, 2009, 04:08:19 PM »

Go Blink 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: June 12, 2009, 04:08:33 PM »

I do not feel sorry for Joy, or the A's or Casey nor do I know the differece between sex and a salad.

A1..............

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #989 on: June 12, 2009, 04:10:01 PM »

Wanna go to lunch?      Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Do No Evil 
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: June 12, 2009, 04:10:49 PM »

Go Blink 

I second that!              

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: June 12, 2009, 04:11:52 PM »

Thank you Sunny and Muffy.  I think it may be a good idea to bump that link every now and then.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 12, 2009, 04:12:04 PM »

OH, YOU ARE BAAAADDDDD!!!!!!     

Gotta scoot.  Have a great weekend all!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: June 12, 2009, 04:12:48 PM »

Blinky,

Just getting caught up..but Casey went to Myrtle Beach for Rick's wedding.  They flew up there to Myrtle Beach.  Rick didn't get married in Ohio.

You my dear Gypsy, are so right, thanks for correcting me. For the first time maybe ever, I dont think I can form a thought to describe these docs today. But I will say this, I am stunned that His Honor Stan Strickland allowed the stay of the release of the autopsy of little Caylee on behalf of the Anthonys. S T U N N E D.

They have NO STANDING. NONE NADA ZIPPO.  

It's Upsetting?? You Scamthonists were not too upset to PUT ON THE RITZ while this childs bones were being dug out of the earth, and now you find what is already know to everyone "too upsetting"?? Guess what? I'm upset.

You people would stick your finger in the eye of the very people who hunkered in the pouring rain for 3 days in the mud to get that baby out of that Freakin garbage swill.

And when this is over I am going to tell everyone about my friend who nearly broke his back when he fell in the pouring rain that day on the scene and refused to let anyone from EMT look at him because he was scared to death that the press would think they had found her alive by seeing an EMT enter the scene!!

I will not rest until your assclown- freakshow daughter and the rest of you troglodytes get exactly what you deserve.

Blink
[/quote]

Go Blink!  Go Blink!!....I am so sorry about your friend!  I hope he has recovered.................eeerrrrr you made me go look up a word ya know!!

Troglodyte
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Sister project    Look up troglodyte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Troglodyte may refer to:

* A member of a primitive race or tribe of cave-dwellers, a caveman.
    * A person who lives in seclusion, a hermit.
    * One of a group of people who built homes into the faces of cliffs, connected by underground passageways, such as in France or Tunisia.

* Troglodytae, an ancient group of people from the African Red Sea coast. They were said to have led the Turks through secret passages during times of war.
          o Troglodites, a Fictional Arabian tribe, supposedly descending from the ancient Troglodytae, described in Montesquieu's Persian Letters

* Troglodyte (Dungeons & Dragons), a race of humanoid monsters.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: June 12, 2009, 04:15:16 PM »

Thank you Sunny and Muffy.  I think it may be a good idea to bump that link every now and then.

Good idea and if everyone would help do that I would be ever so grateful. MY 16 yo cocker baby has a bad tummy today and I am constantly cleaning up after him and he wants to sit on my lap.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: June 12, 2009, 04:15:35 PM »

You go Blink.   

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: June 12, 2009, 04:16:02 PM »

OH, YOU ARE BAAAADDDDD!!!!!!     

Gotta scoot.  Have a great weekend all!   

Toodle Loo IM...hurry back!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: June 12, 2009, 04:17:45 PM »

You're not headed out to lunch with CC are you???!!!   Monkey Devil!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: June 12, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »

Oops, I replied to the wrong post!  My last one was for IrishMonkey!!!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: June 12, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »

Oops, I replied to the wrong post!  My last one was for IrishMonkey!!!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.