May 21, 2024, 06:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 271527 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: February 11, 2009, 03:05:14 AM »

O.k., couple of things...when Lee is making his speech to CMA and he starts talking about how CMA taught him how to live, he's definitely not talking to a two-year old IMO.  Remember his webpage postings when Mark Hawkin's ex-wife left Lee and went back to Mark and supposedly aborted Lee's baby without his knowledge/consent?  Does anyone else think KC talked him down off a proverbial suicidal ledge and for that he's forever grateful to her?  Does he owe her some debt of gratitude? He makes his comments as if he's profoundly grateful...unless he means he had no reason to live and Caylee's birth filled that void...but then wouldn't we see lots of Lee & Caylee pics?  Lee's speech seems awfully vague and devoid of emotion for Caylee.  He doesn't talk about even one memory he made with her, not one funny thing she said to him or did with him, not one remembrance.  WEIRD
Second thought, weren't there pics on the internet that Lee wrapped one of his roommates in duct tape "mummy-fashion" (with roomie's consent)? Given his speech today, I am concerned about him.  He was both defiant and emphatic that they were a family united...that was a warning to LE.  He also was clearly assuring KC (CMA) that he would keep the promise and the family was behind her.  IMO, he's afraid KC is going to roll one or more of the Anthony's under the bus, per Jose's advice.

I like the way you think, ISpy, and yeppers I agree with this.  As for Lee not talking about even one memory, yes very weird for a eulogy.  Am thinking too that Lee is afraid, am thinking too that he fears it's gonna be him under that bus.  And am thinking it's a bit too late for warnings to LE or anyone else.  Let the cuffs come out and be slapped on someone's wrists.  Yeppers.  It's time. 

ISPY      Mark Hawkins, the calif. marine????  There's just been so many players it's confusing.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: February 11, 2009, 03:11:56 AM »

Hello Monkey's   as I watched this Memorial today, some things have come perfectly clear to me........One of the things is that this story is not so cut clean as we think it is...There is alot more that we dont know about, something that happened  to Caylee that each one of the Anthony's know and are trying to hide, something lying just under my radar that I can almost figure out but it still excludes me.   This case has another meaning then what I first thought.....And I hate to say this but, Now all of a sudden I have to ask myself, is Casey really the only person guilty, I just dont think so, something else happened, somehow, and now I  am certain that when this trial does start we are gonna hear what Baez is talking about, somebody in this family is going down hard right alone with Casey, I can see it now!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, there does seem to be 'something else' lying just under the surface of what we know so far.  It's elusive, hard to figure out, and that's been frustrating.  Could be because we don't know everything that LE does, and/or could be due to family secrets or something like that. 

From time to time I've stopped and thought, IS it possible that Casey didn't kill Caylee at all, that another member of the A family did, by accident or on purpose, (or one of her friends/acquaintances) and she's protecting that person?  If that's the case, it's hard for me to figure out why she would sit in jail and not say a word in her own defense tho.  So I go back to thinking that surely she is at the very least involved in however Caylee died... but so is someone else.  And to say anything, even one word, would also implicate whoever this other person is.  So she says nothing. 

But, who could this person be?  If a family member, Caylee may have died by accident, such as during a fight between family members and she may have been standing there and been hit accidentally instead of the intended target.  Or the fight may have occured and they forgot about Caylee, such as if she was forgotten in the pool or bath.  If a friend or acquaintance, there could have been something dangerous going on, such as some kind of 'adult games', or drugs/alcohol, whatever.... and Caylee got in the way of that somehow or was intentionally involved by adults present, either with or without Casey's knowledge/participation.  Huh?  I dunno.. I can think of several scenarios, prolly been watching too much tv.  Heh. 

Didn't we read somewhere in the doc dumps/texts/myspace/messages/psychics/rumors, whatever, that some friends of Casey's supposedly said something to the effect that 'it shouldn't have happened, was something they couldn't stop from happening after it started'.. something like that.  Wish I could remember where I read that!!!! 

I don't know.  It does seem to me that something major is ahead, that we are indeed going to be shocked at the news/truth.  I just hope that it also does not mean that Casey will walk.  Cuz even IF Caylee's death was accidental, what followed was surely an intentional coverup by Casey and/or someone else. 

I think most of us just want to know the truth about what happened to cause Caylee to die, and that justice is done for her death.  Someone is responsible for her death, and IMO, someone needs to pay the price for that.  Whether it's Casey, a family member, a friend/acquaintance, or all of the above. 

There seems to be at least one huge family secret, if not more.  PLUS the weird behaviors/words of all of the A family.  PLUS the fact that Casey made all those phone calls/texts that day, did not reach anyone and it seems that none of those called/texted could be bothered to get back to Casey in a timely manner, why???  All of that is what has caused me again and again to stop and rethink this whole thing. 

I think that Casey is going down for murder one, and I don't think she will be doing that alone. 

I've been thinking about all the possibilities over and over, too.  I've also been thinking that folks shouldn't bank on a murder 1 conviction.  This case is so "out there".  The DP is prob never gonna be on the table.  I don't know.  But just look at the woman in TX who was recently convicted of brutal physical abuse and murder/dumping of "Baby Grace"--she only got life (don't know what happened w/her husband though).

The memorial has kind of changed my thinking about other fam members.  Before I was pretty convinced alleged murderer acted alone re. stashing little Caylees body, but now I'm wondering re. a poss coverup with at least one of her fam members.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 11, 2009, 03:25:07 AM »

Foggy
  Seems like if the defense ended up being some sort of tragic accident then I could see where they might try for less time but with this last presser from Baez and Baden, pointing at some unknown assailant ( or at least that's what I understood), when the evidence shows it was her, I don't see how she couldn't get life.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: February 11, 2009, 04:09:07 AM »

Finally, caught up with you monkeys!  LOL!  mizjay-Yes, Mark Hawkins the marine.
O.k., I'm floating a few theories here. 
  • Casey killed Caylee (no accident) and had help covering and cleaning (pick any family member-IMO)
  • Casey & Lee accidentally killed Caylee playing duct tape mummy, per internet pics of Lee duct taping roomie (Lee seems to have a perverse sense of humor and Casey's icon collection shows a lot of rage)
  • Somebody in that family may have been molesting that child (I'm extremely uncomfortable with a particular Caylee pic.  If that was deemed normal by this family, they have some serious issues IMO)

I agree there's an underlying something here.  It's like when you hear the Jaws music and you see the slightest flash of grey shadow just under the water's surface.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #744 on: February 11, 2009, 04:50:33 AM »

On NG,  LP just stated that Lee referred to Casey as CMA.  He said Lee was talking to Casey - not Caylee.

IMO he was not only talking to Casey he was looking right at her when he was saying it.
Klaas,do you know who reported that about Jose being allowed a wireless card in jail?What news report?I have read just about all the media reports about Jose and his laptop and haven't seen this,I must have missed it.

Not off the top of my head.  I'll see if I can find it.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18679508/detail.html

(snipped)

Up until Tuesday morning, Casey Anthony had not requested to watch her daughter’s service on television -- something that is within the Orange County Jail's policies.

At 9:39 a.m. however, Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, visited his client in the female detention center in an attorney interview room. Although the room did not have a TV, Baez did have a laptop with him and it is possible and allowed that he and Casey Anthony could have been watching the service via air card.

(snipped)
Thanks Klaas
That's the only media reporting that(so far as I have read)and I still doubt that it's true.You know what they say about media reports.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 11, 2009, 05:09:22 AM »

Way, way too tired and need to go.  First though, I can't find the clip of George pacifying KC on the Aug. 14th "lost" jail video.  At Caylee's memorial today, Lee uses almost the same terminology when he says he's "broke", he's "incomplete".  IIRC, George says the family is like his hand and begins to name each finger.  When he gets to the last two (Casey and Caylee), he says something like they're [the family is] incomplete.  Lee saying that just echoed of George in the jail video.  It follows Lee's rambling, cryptic monologue about those among us having knowledge...answers for our family....etc.  I think Lee/the A's/Jose Baez are still trying to float the Zanny the Nanny-morped into-some mysterious killer/group of kidnapper-killers farce.No doubt in my mind, Lee was talking with Casey during his little speech.
I mean seriously, if you follow KC's stories, somewhere and sometime: Zanny abducted Caylee; somehow killed her and put her in KC's yard in two different spots and in KC's trunk; a dead (per DNA testing on trunk) Caylee called KC in July; KC borrowed a neighbor's shovel to dig up backyard bamboo roots so they wouldn't hurt an abducted Caylee's feet; Zanny conveniently had Caylee's matching bed set blanket to wrap Caylee in; and Zanny had scrapbooking stickers like KC's to decorate the duct tape.   
Good morning, all.  Take good care & get some rest.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: February 11, 2009, 05:44:04 AM »

If you think back at statements made...Casey in jail told her mom don't worry I didn't say anything, Lee yesterday definitely telling "CMA" Casey he will keep his promise and repeating it, Casey told JG that Lee entered her bedroom when she was teenager(can't remember exact statement), you have Cindy on FBI interview when asked if Casey was abused and she almost whispered her answer with was "no". I think there are family secrets that brother and sister are keeping, secrets also about Caylee whether knowledge of what Casey did with her or if Lee helped his sis get rid of body...not sure.

What I find interesting is on the FBI interviews of Cindy she is given a questionaire to fillout on Casey and then part will be interview form questions. The agent mentions George and Lee are sitting outside the room and he gave them theirs to fill out to keep them busy. Point is...Only video of Geroge and Cindy have been released as far as I can find. If someone knows different please link me.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #747 on: February 11, 2009, 06:37:14 AM »

YooHoo..Were are the morning Monkeys and Lucinda????
Pooky? QM? Today?Trimm SS?

I guess I am up first. Hey Don't forget to vote!!
http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

We need more votes. We are 2nd now. Go Monkey's Go.....I am surprised Web sleuths did not make the cut. Ha Ha

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: February 11, 2009, 06:53:22 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  I could not watch the memorial yesterday.  I decided to take my little granddaughter to the Houston Zoo and we saw the baby giraffe that was just born!  I did not want to sit here and cry all day so we celebrated life.  When I got home and watched the constant reruns on FOX and then Nancy Grace, it furthered my suspicions of Lee and Casey.  I cried at the songs and videos, they were beautiful.  Lee's code talked angered me.  I knew he was talking directly to Casey and listened to it that way.  He mentioned CMA different ways where I thought he may have spoken to Caylee once....... but why not say her name?  These are things I question: Why call your sister "darling" at the first interview.  Why carry a notebook and run your own investigation for your sister?  Why does your sister high five you and why does it seem you two know more than the rest?  Weren't there "Incest Charges" on some August court documents?  Why did Lee kiss his wrist twice - is he wearing a Caylee bracelet or something Casey made him?  Last, did anyone else notice Casey and the pen on this last court episode?  Baez's pen wouldn't write so she leans over and lays her pen in front of him.  He gets another out and uses his own - not Casey's.  You can tell this angered her.  She tapped her fingers and then reached over and snatched the pen back.  Was Baez trying to show he is in control or was she?  Caylee was murdered and I want to see justice for her.  Casey was home 10 days and never mentioned her name.  Lee doesn't mention her name.  Something is >{{}> (fishy!) in this household.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 11, 2009, 07:13:05 AM »

Did anyone notice the lack of feeling Lee had for Mallory? I re-watched the service and his body language spoke volumes.

The whole time,He sits with his hand on HIS knee and his body is ever so slightly turned away from her. I wonder if they are split and she is there by his side to save face with the media and us?? Towards the end She has her arm around his shoulder but he still seems dis-interested in her. Anyone notice this?

I also don't think Casey would watch the memorial when it was happening. BUT,I am sure she will watch it eventually as she can't stand that they might be talking about her!! And she would be right.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: February 11, 2009, 07:30:17 AM »

good morning early monkeys...the cage looks empty, I guess the memorial took its toll on everyone.   But, it is going to be 80 degrees here today, maybe the sun will heal us some.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: February 11, 2009, 07:34:05 AM »

Did anyone notice the lack of feeling Lee had for Mallory? I re-watched the service and his body language spoke volumes.

The whole time,He sits with his hand on HIS knee and his body is ever so slightly turned away from her. I wonder if they are split and she is there by his side to save face with the media and us?? Towards the end She has her arm around his shoulder but he still seems dis-interested in her. Anyone notice this?

I also don't think Casey would watch the memorial when it was happening. BUT,I am sure she will watch it eventually as she can't stand that they might be talking about her!! And she would be right.
  I noticed that too, Scarrlett!  I think Mallory is a facade.  I have a strong feeling Baez's coincidental timing at the jail with a laptop was to let Casey see.... by air card,  skype or something else.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: February 11, 2009, 07:35:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Only 18 more pages to catch up.BRB. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: February 11, 2009, 07:44:50 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  I could not watch the memorial yesterday.  I decided to take my little granddaughter to the Houston Zoo and we saw the baby giraffe that was just born!  I did not want to sit here and cry all day so we celebrated life.  When I got home and watched the constant reruns on FOX and then Nancy Grace, it furthered my suspicions of Lee and Casey.  I cried at the songs and videos, they were beautiful.  Lee's code talked angered me.  I knew he was talking directly to Casey and listened to it that way.  He mentioned CMA different ways where I thought he may have spoken to Caylee once....... but why not say her name?  These are things I question: Why call your sister "darling" at the first interview.  Why carry a notebook and run your own investigation for your sister?  Why does your sister high five you and why does it seem you two know more than the rest?  Weren't there "Incest Charges" on some August court documents?  Why did Lee kiss his wrist twice - is he wearing a Caylee bracelet or something Casey made him?  Last, did anyone else notice Casey and the pen on this last court episode?  Baez's pen wouldn't write so she leans over and lays her pen in front of him.  He gets another out and uses his own - not Casey's.  You can tell this angered her.  She tapped her fingers and then reached over and snatched the pen back.  Was Baez trying to show he is in control or was she?  Caylee was murdered and I want to see justice for her.  Casey was home 10 days and never mentioned her name.  Lee doesn't mention her name.  Something is >{{}> (fishy!) in this household.

Good morning Sharon  >-->   I too niticed that "pen" thing Casey did. It looked to me as if there were some emotions floating there.  The whole house must smell like a fish market, I tell you what !!

One more thing while I am thinking of it.. The heart sticker...well, could that sticker be from one of the dogs heart worm meds>  all dogs here in florida are on heart worm meds, and on the package, you get these heart shaped stickers, to put on calander to remind you to give dog pill.   just wondering??  mio
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #754 on: February 11, 2009, 07:51:44 AM »

OK, not to shock anyone first thing in the morning, but a new pic has surfaced of KC. Yep, one of THOSE pics.
It's on a site called www.Toiletbowlmedia.com. I think these pics are now going to start coming slowly to the surface. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 11, 2009, 07:55:49 AM »

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 11, 2009, 07:55:51 AM »

good morning early monkeys...the cage looks empty, I guess the memorial took its toll on everyone.   But, it is going to be 80 degrees here today, maybe the sun will heal us some.

Brag Brag Brag.. Hi MIO

It's 40 here. A real heat wave. No complaints.

The thing I noticed is that when in court Casey takes notes. At one point she writes hard on the paper like she was mad. I was hoping that some monkey could zoom in and capture what she wrote. The court house camera zoomed in but you could not make out the writing. I tried and failed also.

We need Abby from NCIS. Love that show and Gibbs. 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: February 11, 2009, 08:00:10 AM »

OK, not to shock anyone first thing in the morning, but a new pic has surfaced of KC. Yep, one of THOSE pics.
It's on a site called www.Toiletbowlmedia.com. I think these pics are now going to start coming slowly to the surface. 

Oh Boo How are you!!!!!!! How is your Dad? Did they make any decisions?? It seems I miss you all the time. I think of you often and appreciate your wisdom.

How is back to work going? Speaking of... I 'm glad I saw you. And you as well Today.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: February 11, 2009, 08:02:22 AM »

We have to remember that it is very possible to Photoshop heads onto bodies.  It can be very professionally done.  Either it is or it isn't.  A picture means nothing, a link to the porn industry might. 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: February 11, 2009, 08:07:05 AM »

Brag Brag Brag.. Hi MIO

It's 40 here. A real heat wave. No complaints.

The thing I noticed is that when in court Casey takes notes. At one point she writes hard on the paper like she was mad. I was hoping that some monkey could zoom in and capture what she wrote. The court house camera zoomed in but you could not make out the writing. I tried and failed also.

We need Abby from NCIS. Love that show and Gibbs. 

morning Scarlett.....you are right, 40 is not a temp to complain about...I too tried to see what she is writting, as well as trying to read their lips,,but, dang, they are good, and hide when ever they talk or write.  I also noticed them "elbow" touching..sort of like a teenager ...

I wish the le could and would do things like the tv shows...they have a crime, find the killer and the missing, and then sentence the perp to jail, all in one hour.. The anthonys show could last years instead of an hour.. 

I know it must be hard on all of them, ,but, dang, we can not loose site, that Caylee is dead, and someone had their hand on the action .  I wonder WHO casey knows, that does not want their "info" put out there.  Like the movie Gauntlet with clint eastwood.

THe perp, was going to be used as a witness...Trouble was, the person witness was going to tell on, was a high up in le, and wanted them killed before she could testify.
It would make sence then, as someone who is footin the bill for defense.  jmo mio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.