May 13, 2024, 02:32:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 268975 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1060 on: December 04, 2008, 04:51:43 PM »

what's up with the question about the silver Tiffany ring that Casey says she hasn't seen in awhile?  why is that important to Cindy?  Casey says its from Jeff...Jeff Hopkins? The imaginary Jeff Hopkins or the one she went to elementary school with who denies ever being close with her?

Notice Cindy said there is no Jeff Hopkins- or well, she can't find him. 

Aha! So that's why Cindy asked about the ring! She wanted to catch Casey in another lie!  Thank you for pointing that out/making me realize.  She also disproved that Zanny existed with the questions about the drums at Zanny's apt.  Those curtains in the background of that pic were very distinctive!  And then Casey says that Zanny and Ricardo both have similar apartments with Drums? huh?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1061 on: December 04, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »

What does Cindy mean when she asks Casey "Why didn't she pick up the car?"

Who's car? Amy's? Zanny's?

Also, I think after watching these new vids that Cindy totally KNOWS that Casey did something!  So many questions....all answered very defensively by Casey.....why ask if there is anybody else she can call for info?

I get the vibe that there are known facts btwn the three of them that they are talking around.....

And I am DYING to see the Lee video....

Sweetgypsy

I took it as her meaning why didnt she(zanny) pick up KC's car...jmo

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: December 04, 2008, 04:55:28 PM »

where the 2nd tape cuts off..right before it...Cindy goes "Casey" and just looks at her dead on like she is gonna say....I know you are lying...and the camera cuts off...grrrr

does it seem that way to anyone else??

Yes, it does to me too.  I wonder if that was stopped because it is evidence?  That Cindy didn't even believe her?  I was like, "WHAT?", when it cut off.  I know Cindy and George know she is lying.  Why are they being so calm and tip toeing around the facts?  It is so interesting to see Casey's interviews.  A psychopath in action.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1063 on: December 04, 2008, 04:56:38 PM »

Question.. when was this video taken? SO.. Cindy point blank asks Casey if those pictures (the ones with the drum set) were taken at Zanny's apt... though she claims she knows already whose apartment they were taken at.     SO then Casey says no, those were from Ricardo's place, which is laid out nearly the same....  BUT then you have Cindy telling LE that those pics were from Zanny's apartment. When was this interview she did with LE? Before or After? This is confusing me...  I want to figure out if Cindy is trying to pull a fast one, or if she just didn't know yet?

Cindy was testing Casey imho, when she asked several times who's apartment that was with the drum set.  She waited for KC to lie several times and say it was Zanny's before she consented that it was in fact Ricardos'.

What is this about Casey feeling safer in jail??? well maybe she should!

Also, look how upset she is with Tony! She's mad cuz her ex finally realized what an awful boat ride he'd purchased a ticket for!  I wouldn't go visit some dude I dated for a month if he was in jail for kidnapping and possible murder.

It feels good to see Casey hurting.  Even though I don't understand those big smiles she flashes...

I thought it odd that Casey started out saying, "I was talking to one of the doctors." And Cindy never batted an eye. WHY would she be talking to a doctor?

Also, I noted that she said, on July 25 (she was arrested 9 days prior) "I haven't been crying while I have been in here. I've been trying to read books to keep my mind off of stuff."  HUH? Shouldn't she be trying to think of "stuff" to help find Caylee??

Also she says something like "I know Caylee is at the top of the priority lists now, and I am the last." Something of that nature. I am trying to re-listen to that part, but the site crashed while doing so.

Sheesh!!!

Brandi I agree with you! What is up with Casey "just talking to the doctors"?  Is there a party goin on in the background at the jail?  Is there some sort of ice cream social goin on back there? wtf?

Notice how two dudes put up a blinder behind Casey to block out the background as soon as she starts her call.  Maybe by stating who's who on the "priority list" Casey is destructing possible reasons for her parents to start yelling at her on the spot.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1064 on: December 04, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »

where the 2nd tape cuts off..right before it...Cindy goes "Casey" and just looks at her dead on like she is gonna say....I know you are lying...and the camera cuts off...grrrr

Yes, it does to me too.  I wonder if that was stopped because it is evidence?  That Cindy didn't even believe her?  I was like, "WHAT?", when it cut off.  I know Cindy and George know she is lying.  Why are they being so calm and tip toeing around the facts?  It is so interesting to see Casey's interviews.  A psychopath in action.

I am really enjoying watching Casey squirm! I was sooo sick of reading documents!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: December 04, 2008, 05:00:37 PM »

Did kinda seem that way. 

(By the way ,nice avitar ShariVari.)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: December 04, 2008, 05:01:23 PM »

I thought it odd that Casey started out saying, "I was talking to one of the doctors." And Cindy never batted an eye. WHY would she be talking to a doctor?

Also, I noted that she said, on July 25 (she was arrested 9 days prior) "I haven't been crying while I have been in here. I've been trying to read books to keep my mind off of stuff."  HUH? Shouldn't she be trying to think of "stuff" to help find Caylee??

Also she says something like "I know Caylee is at the top of the priority lists now, and I am the last." Something of that nature. I am trying to re-listen to that part, but the site crashed while doing so.

Sheesh!!!

IMO, she's trying to get sympathy.. she's hoping Cindy and George say something to make her feel better, like "Don't say that, sweetheart.. stop beating yourself up.  You need to take care of yourself, too".  It's a pity party she wants everybody to rsvp to.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: December 04, 2008, 05:02:24 PM »

Good Morning. If Casey was sedating Caylee so she could party and have pics taken of her, here is what I don't understand. When they got home, Cindy being a RN must have seen on more then one occasion, Caylee either being overly tired or even lethargic, she had to have noticed. Also according to George's interview, he figured Casey had not worked for some time. So how was it okay for her to leave the house saying she was taking Caylee to the nanny? I don't believe for a second that this was going on, and she wasn't confronted on several occasions by George and Cindy. Just because Caylee seemed to have so many clothes and toys, and was clean and her hair combed, it is apparent to me her emotional well being didn't seem to matter to much.

Good point. But maybe they never saw her do it, and they never saw the sedatives, and so they just figured Caylee was just tired. Adults tend not to wonder why a little kid is tired or cranky--they just say, "uh-oh, somebody needs a nap!" And put the kid down for a nap. I'm sure if Caylee showed any lingering effects or after-effects of the sedatives, that Casey was quick with an excuse or a reason that would sound convincing to her parents.

I can't get over how happy Caylee looks in almost every picture, every video.

Only the ones with Lee look creepy. It's like Lee doesn't want to be photographed with Caylee. The one where he's holding her and she's in that white dress, he actually has a scared look on his face, kind of deer in the headlights, and Caylee's face is almost identical. I think he's scared and she senses this--she's quiet and scared and subdued in all but one of those pictures. And so is he.  I think she's picking up on his feelings of anxiety and being very quiet just in case whatever's after him is coming for her, too. JMO.

She's not scared of men in general--she looks very happy in the pic with JCP.  It's just Lee that seems to bug her.
Either Cindy and George are not very observent, or they just swept things under the rug, because it was easier. That pic with Lee and Caylee in the white dress is wierd, it must be the angle of the camera. When my daughter walked in she said it looks strange the way he is holding her, she seems so far from his body.

The fact that KC walked around 7 months pregnant and GA & cincin did not notice tells it all!    CRAZY!!!!!!

IMO they knew. They just played along and figured she'd tell them eventually, which she did.

Casey for whatever reason wanted to pretend she wasn't pregnant, and they pretended to believe her. What would it accomplish at 7 months, to argue about it? Merely stress her out and hurt the baby. So they let her make them look like idiots. And now they're letting her make them look like idiots again.

This is a family who routinely sweep things under the rug, IMO.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1068 on: December 04, 2008, 05:03:40 PM »

Did kinda seem that way. 

(By the way ,nice avitar ShariVari.)

OT
thank you!
Miss Brandi the lovely tailor fashioned two Chrismas Cheer outfits for me!!
They are both stunning, I will switch them day to day

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1069 on: December 04, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »

Casey says so much but never says ANYTHING!  Anytime she is asked something she answers..."possibly... I told Lee...  I don't know..."  deflect, deny, and defend only herself...

I can't stand hearing this.

"Eveybody knows you haven't done anything to Caylee...  but there is a lot of people who don't believe that."

Who Cindy is everybody then?

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1070 on: December 04, 2008, 05:04:34 PM »

LMAO this is bleeping ridiculous.. her bold-faced lying to Cindy about not making any reservations, that Amy's flight # was just what Casey wrote down so she could pick her up at the airport, and how the menus were Casey's menus for when she went.. which she was never going.    Cindy decided not to call her on it.. but she knew it was all BS.

what was up with these menus Casey was making?  When was she gonna get up at 5am and work out?  She had all day and night to work out so why get up at 5am?  Was the menu for when she was in PR for Caylee? I am confused!
::MonkeyConfused::I'm confused about the menus also, her and Baez have been discussing the menus. Lee sure was busy with all the things he was checking on for Casey, I picture him investigating alright, sort of like the Barney Fife of Orlando.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1071 on: December 04, 2008, 05:07:12 PM »

Casey is just way too defensive, imo!!  If you have done nothing wrong, you would not be so defensive!! I just can't stand the tone in her voice!! 
There is no way I would have sat there and listened to that tone and bs if I was her mother. And George just sitting there, spaced out, wow.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1072 on: December 04, 2008, 05:07:34 PM »

Casey's new phrase of the day from tape 1...

"I WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE...."

wholeheartedly? kind of like absolutely?

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: December 04, 2008, 05:08:23 PM »

LMAO this is bleeping ridiculous.. her bold-faced lying to Cindy about not making any reservations, that Amy's flight # was just what Casey wrote down so she could pick her up at the airport, and how the menus were Casey's menus for when she went.. which she was never going.    Cindy decided not to call her on it.. but she knew it was all BS.

what was up with these menus Casey was making?  When was she gonna get up at 5am and work out?  She had all day and night to work out so why get up at 5am?  Was the menu for when she was in PR for Caylee? I am confused!
::MonkeyConfused::I'm confused about the menus also, her and Baez have been discussing the menus. Lee sure was busy with all the things he was checking on for Casey, I picture him investigating alright, sort of like the Barney Fife of Orlando.

Barney Fife is right....
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1074 on: December 04, 2008, 05:09:46 PM »

Well I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe that Casey is ABSOLUTELY an idiot!  And those are her own words MISCONSTRUED out of her own mouth...in a BACKWARDS SORT OF WAY.
What a WASTE, casey, WHAT A HUGE WASTE!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: December 04, 2008, 05:13:56 PM »

Well I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe that Casey is ABSOLUTELY an idiot!  And those are her own words MISCONSTRUED out of her own mouth...in a BACKWARDS SORT OF WAY.
What a WASTE, casey, WHAT A HUGE WASTE!

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1076 on: December 04, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »

Wow Casey is getting super pissed about this "pyscho ex wife" Tara    (who claims she had a 1 hr + convo with Casey in the week Caylee went missing)... Casey says they are not doing a good job trying to help, because they're putting dates and times on things that Casey claims are false... but to look up the phone records. 

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I'm not watching the tapes, but Casey was still keeping up with her lies, ever after her first incarceration? 

Lisa
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: December 04, 2008, 05:14:34 PM »

This is how part 2 starts out! If your child were missing for over a month, and you were in jail, would you be smiling like this? I think not.

Part 1 and 2 are at http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

Casey seems to be lying all the way through them. And Cindy keeps catching her in lies, then says, "I trust you. I believe you."

Man o man.

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1078 on: December 04, 2008, 05:15:38 PM »

Man, anybody Casey wants to stay away si the first person to hold close.  These is a reason she doesn't want them around, and it isn't because they are dangerous.  WEll, except to her own defense.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: December 04, 2008, 05:16:06 PM »

Part 3-visit with GA

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8003626&version=1&locale=EN-US
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.