May 14, 2024, 01:54:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 269121 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1320 on: December 04, 2008, 11:00:30 PM »

Nighty night monkeys.  Don't let the bed bugs bite.  I am off to watch Thursday night T.V.  Grey's has started and I have to watch.  Was a huge fan but now it is just getting weird with this whole Izzy Denny thing.  Whatever.  Another glass of wine will help!  Ha!
Crazy show, tried watching it, too much drama. I work at a hospital. Only guys that look like movie stars work in the cath lab. GRRRRRRRRRR. Oh sorry. Doctors, not so hot. 

Don't you hate how Hollywood shows certain professions?  It's so not real!  I was a flight attendant when a movie with Gwenyth Paltrow came out.  It was called, "A View From Above."  Ugh!  It was unbearable to watch!  Btw, is Joe doing better?  Is he a blue heeler?

Lisa
Hey Lisa, yes I hate those kind of shows. Everyone that works at a doctor's office is either dumb, screwing a doctor, etc. I work for 13 docs, 11 of them being men and they are the greatest people. Not dogs like you see on TV, they love their wife, kids and what makes me grateful, they love their employees. I thank God every night for them. They (one) might yell at me once in a blue moon, but they treat us like family. Not like the crap you see on TV.

Yes he is a blue heeler. (don't tell him that, he thinks he is a person) 

Haha!
I just watched it.  Not as bad as last week but it still stunk.  I'll give it a season more then give it the ax!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: December 04, 2008, 11:05:17 PM »

It is really pretty laughable the way Cindy, Lee and Casey try to be the sleuths who will solve this crime because the LE don't know how or don't want to.  Cindy and Lee are the Keystone Kops trying to be Columbo.  It is really kind of hilarious to watch them at work, spinning and asking veiled questions and darting their eyes to one side and speaking in a kind of code.  Just who do they think they are kidding?  All they have done is make the cops mad at them and suspicious of them, which is really stupid, and the public is not buying any of it.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1322 on: December 04, 2008, 11:18:19 PM »

Stacey, I agree that George at least made an effort to address some realities that the other three do not seem ready to accept or even acknowledge.  As you say, he mentioned some of his own past failures to communicate and says he cannot go back.  He says that he was tough at times and wished he had listened more.  Casey's answer is interesting.  "Dad, nobody is to blame."  At first that sounds very noble, but then I realized she is including herself.  None of the family is to blame for what happened to Caylee.  She never comes out and says that Zannie is to blame, either.  Nobody is to blame.

George does say some things that indicate he knows Caylee is gone.  He says their lives will never be the same.  He says that she is going to have to pay a price.  But at the same time, he envisions them all helping missing children one day. 

He drifts in and out of reality in a way, while the other three seem to stay firmly in their daze.  I thought Lee might be the one to finally call a spade a spade, but he seems deep into the fantasy now, for whatever reason.

Don't they understand that Casey told Amy that she was going to get their house and that they would be out of the picture?  Doesn't that concern them at all?  I fully believe that Casey hoped to split up her parents and perhaps even get rid of Cindy in some awful way. 

But she lays guilt trips on them and she withholds info about Caylee and she spins her conflicting and contradicting and elaborate stories, and they put all of that aside.

Very well said I just love your way with words I love to read your post you put everything in the right light.
With GA and Casey it just seems well with the whole family Caylee was just a thing and know she is gone the family will put things back the way that it was before everyone stopped talking and going their own ways. It's like we loved Caylee but she is gone lets protect us and get things back.

Bless little Caylee

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: December 04, 2008, 11:28:25 PM »

It is really pretty laughable the way Cindy, Lee and Casey try to be the sleuths who will solve this crime because the LE don't know how or don't want to.  Cindy and Lee are the Keystone Kops trying to be Columbo.  It is really kind of hilarious to watch them at work, spinning and asking veiled questions and darting their eyes to one side and speaking in a kind of code.  Just who do they think they are kidding?  All they have done is make the cops mad at them and suspicious of them, which is really stupid, and the public is not buying any of it.

In spite of the subject, Hudsunn, it is always a true pleasure to read your eloquent and well thought -out posts. They are almost always right on target of my thoughts. I am glad you are here.

On another note, I am going to try to call it an earlier night than usual. I am going to go play with graphics for a little while and get to bed before the sun rises for a change.

I have been into tiny iconic animated graphics of late, and just created the following. Good night all.

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1324 on: December 04, 2008, 11:45:23 PM »

Good night all

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: December 04, 2008, 11:57:41 PM »

Well  I guess listening to all these tapes and casey telling lie after lie , and Lee acting like 007 has put everybody into a coma or rendered them unconius,   Gee now Im scared!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: December 05, 2008, 12:02:11 AM »

Hello Monkeys,
I watched the tapes and this is what I got from them. Cindy knows Casey well when it was her and GA Cindy really looked a Casey like she was studying her. She has done it many many times. She knew when she was saying BS.
When I watched GA I felt like he knows that little Caylee is with God and he is just trying to tell Casey he knows what the family life has been like for sometime. Kind of like the family just got tired of trying and they all just shut down and did their own thing and stopped speaking about things that were wrong and he is letting her know that he is sorry and that the family will stand behind her and love her even if she harmed Caylee.
I think they are trying to go back in time to make everything OK.
Lee and Casey are just doing what they always have done NOTHING just playing a game.

Monkey hugs

Hello Stacey, I think Casey might hear voices, what does everyone else think?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: December 05, 2008, 12:03:25 AM »

Well  I guess listening to all these tapes and casey telling lie after lie , and Lee acting like 007 has put everybody into a coma or rendered them unconius,   Gee now Im scared!!!!

I haven't listened to them yet but saw some clips played on Nancy Grace.  Cindy looked completely defeated in the clips I saw. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: December 05, 2008, 12:04:58 AM »

Hello Monkeys,
I watched the tapes and this is what I got from them. Cindy knows Casey well when it was her and GA Cindy really looked a Casey like she was studying her. She has done it many many times. She knew when she was saying BS.
When I watched GA I felt like he knows that little Caylee is with God and he is just trying to tell Casey he knows what the family life has been like for sometime. Kind of like the family just got tired of trying and they all just shut down and did their own thing and stopped speaking about things that were wrong and he is letting her know that he is sorry and that the family will stand behind her and love her even if she harmed Caylee.
Lee and Casey are just doing what they always have done NOTHING just playing a game.

Monkey hugs

I think she definitely likes the sound of her own !   

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: December 05, 2008, 12:05:02 AM »

In spite of the subject, Hudsunn, it is always a true pleasure to read your eloquent and well thought -out posts. They are almost always right on target of my thoughts. I am glad you are here.

On another note, I am going to try to call it an earlier night than usual. I am going to go play with graphics for a little while and get to bed before the sun rises for a change.

I have been into tiny iconic animated graphics of late, and just created the following. Good night all.

Ditto on the eloguence and well thought out posts of Hudsunn

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: December 05, 2008, 12:07:00 AM »

Hello Monkeys,

Monkey hugs

I think she definitely likes the sound of her own !   

What would the diagnosis be for an excessive liar. I really do not know.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: December 05, 2008, 12:08:40 AM »

I haven't listened to them yet but saw some clips played on Nancy Grace.  Cindy looked completely defeated in the clips I saw. 

Would anyone be so kind as to give me a link as to where these tapes are located? I really should listen before I comment.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: December 05, 2008, 12:10:32 AM »

Would anyone be so kind as to give me a link as to where these tapes are located? I really should listen before I comment.

If someone doesn't give them to you right away, I'll have them in a few minutes.  brb

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: December 05, 2008, 12:11:22 AM »

Yea  Cindy goes along with everything Casey says in the visit, but I can tell by the way she just stares at her and then almost startes to cry that she knows that casey is lying but just dont know what todo or say to make casey tell the truth and so she just continues on in fantasy land because thats what she really wants to believe anyway!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: December 05, 2008, 12:13:33 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206783/index.html     uhoh...I dont know if I did thats right or not,,,,but here's the link.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: December 05, 2008, 12:14:37 AM »

Shell - Here are the links I have:

http://www.local6.com/video/18204183/index.html

http://www.local6.com/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=8003626&version=1&locale=EN-US

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206783/index.html

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: December 05, 2008, 12:16:19 AM »

mytime - are you here?  Ck your email please

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1337 on: December 05, 2008, 12:24:15 AM »

Yes, I am here. I was reading a post - that was slamming others poster!!    Some people just cant seem to get along with anyone - anywhere!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1338 on: December 05, 2008, 12:25:21 AM »

Yes, I am here. I was reading a post - that was slamming other posters!!    Some people just can't seem to get along with anyone - anywhere!! 

oops  would hate to have it corrected again!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1339 on: December 05, 2008, 12:27:10 AM »

Yes, I am here. I was reading a post - that was slamming other posters!!    Some people just can't seem to get along with anyone - anywhere!! 

oops  would hate to have it corrected again!   

MT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.