May 13, 2024, 09:47:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #68  (Read 269031 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #980 on: December 04, 2008, 03:16:19 PM »

Dole It's "Gone with the Wind." A classic (old movie). I don't think she was a murderer just a drama queen.  A famous line was  -- Frankly, Scarlett, my dear, I don't give a damn. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: December 04, 2008, 03:16:39 PM »

Ha ha Dolce not Dole!!!   

I remember you, Caylee.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #982 on: December 04, 2008, 03:17:02 PM »

Remember the pants that Cindy washed?  She also found several pairs of shoes and a pair of boots in the car.  Were those ever tested for soil samples, blood, etc?  Boots in the summer in Florida just seem bizarre to me.  I remember Cindy asking if they wanted the shoes but couldn't recall if LE took them and the boots.
Good morning Sharon Monkey
IIRC I think the boots were the same boots Casey was wearing while she was looking for Caylee at Fusions.....while she was dancing and humping on the girl(IMO this girl is named"little one,Jenna").
They looked like black gogo boots to me.
I'm off to work,have a great day.

Hiya Karma Monkey!  LOL  Good 2CU!  Sorry, I was on the Natalee thread for a minute.  Ugh, I can just see her in her gogo boots, carrying a shovel, stomping through the swamps.  I hope Casey rots in jail thinking about where those boots have taken her.  I wish they would put Caylee's pictures and video of her reading and saying Mama and Papa in front of her jail cell to watch over and over and over. 
     People are looking.  I had a strange thing happen when I was shopping with my granddaughter here in Houston.  A lady kept following us and peeking through racks at her.  I actually kept my hand on the babie's leg  when I reached for something.  Finally the lady said, "I just have to see this baby!"  I said "say hi Hailey!"  She said "OH! she looked like someone."  I said "who?"  She said "Caylee! and turned and walked off"  My grandbaby just turned 20 months and has huge brown eyes and light hair. It scared me how she followed us though!
That is scary as all heck!I'm glad little sweety Hailey has such a good Gramma.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: December 04, 2008, 03:17:06 PM »

For Dolce -- never actually seen the movie myself but here is Scarlett in all her glory. Drama queen.

Best I could so in under 5 minutes  LOL

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #984 on: December 04, 2008, 03:17:17 PM »

Does anyone feel like Casey thinks she's Scarlett OHara in GWTW?!? Everytime I hear the "I'll lie steel cheat" thing I expect the music to swell in the background for our sadly misunderstood heroine Casey.   

Well, then, "Frankly Scarlet (Casey) we don't give a damn!"

Ok..I am gonna bite...who is Frankly Scarlet and what does he have to do with this case?

Dolce, that was a really cute reply, but it makes me feel OLD and I'm not even 30 yet!

Frankly Scarlett, LOL

did someone say already that it is a quote from the movie gone with the wind...what is said to Scarlett when she is hamming up the drama, a la Casey?

...and maybe I will learn how to post correctly one day...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
iowagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: December 04, 2008, 03:17:54 PM »

LOL @ Brandi!    That's PERFECT! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #986 on: December 04, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »

Long time lurker first time poster..

I've followed this story from the beginning.. and Casey Anthony absolutely DISGUSTS me.  These tapes just top it off for me.

Really?!? How delusional are her parents?!?

Welcome, I've only listened to snippets so far, the whole family disgusts me.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #987 on: December 04, 2008, 03:18:03 PM »

Does anyone feel like Casey thinks she's Scarlett OHara in GWTW?!? Everytime I hear the "I'll lie steel cheat" thing I expect the music to swell in the background for our sadly misunderstood heroine Casey.   

Ok..I am gonna bite...who is Frankly Scarlet and what does he have to do with this case?
Dolce, that was a really cute reply, but it makes me feel OLD and I'm not even 30 yet!

Frankly Scarlett, LOL

did someone say already that it is a quote from the movie gone with the wind...what is said to Scarlett when she is hamming up the drama, a la Casey?
Thank you..I am not 30 either I am just hitting my mid-twenty life crisis.  Never heard of those people.  Thank you GnM and Shari

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #988 on: December 04, 2008, 03:19:06 PM »

Ha ha Dolce not Dole!!!   
Yes I know how to spell "potato".   

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #989 on: December 04, 2008, 03:19:15 PM »

ShariVari:

I finished your alternate Christmas avatar. (http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Shari-2.gif)

thankies!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #990 on: December 04, 2008, 03:21:03 PM »

Doggie in the left corner of picture

Following behind Caylee

Just a thought in regards to why little dogs might not be registered...
I think some people are unaware that it is the law
and
I think some people think that because their dogs are little and don't run away or spend much time outside, that they really don't need to be registered...

just my opinion, though

I think what you are talking about is a dog being 'licensed' in the county the owners live in, that's a law.  A purebred dog is 'registered' with AKC.  A purebred who is registered still must be licensed.  Even if someone has a purebred, they don't need to have it registered, but it still must be licensed, yep.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #991 on: December 04, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »

Good Morning. If Casey was sedating Caylee so she could party and have pics taken of her, here is what I don't understand. When they got home, Cindy being a RN must have seen on more then one occasion, Caylee either being overly tired or even lethargic, she had to have noticed. Also according to George's interview, he figured Casey had not worked for some time. So how was it okay for her to leave the house saying she was taking Caylee to the nanny? I don't believe for a second that this was going on, and she wasn't confronted on several occasions by George and Cindy. Just because Caylee seemed to have so many clothes and toys, and was clean and her hair combed, it is apparent to me her emotional well being didn't seem to matter to much.

Good point. But maybe they never saw her do it, and they never saw the sedatives, and so they just figured Caylee was just tired. Adults tend not to wonder why a little kid is tired or cranky--they just say, "uh-oh, somebody needs a nap!" And put the kid down for a nap. I'm sure if Caylee showed any lingering effects or after-effects of the sedatives, that Casey was quick with an excuse or a reason that would sound convincing to her parents.

I can't get over how happy Caylee looks in almost every picture, every video.

Only the ones with Lee look creepy. It's like Lee doesn't want to be photographed with Caylee. The one where he's holding her and she's in that white dress, he actually has a scared look on his face, kind of deer in the headlights, and Caylee's face is almost identical. I think he's scared and she senses this--she's quiet and scared and subdued in all but one of those pictures. And so is he.  I think she's picking up on his feelings of anxiety and being very quiet just in case whatever's after him is coming for her, too. JMO.

She's not scared of men in general--she looks very happy in the pic with JCP.  It's just Lee that seems to bug her.
Either Cindy and George are not very observent, or they just swept things under the rug, because it was easier. That pic with Lee and Caylee in the white dress is wierd, it must be the angle of the camera. When my daughter walked in she said it looks strange the way he is holding her, she seems so far from his body.

I don't think it's the camera angle. I think it's that their relationship is weird--he's uncomfortable holding her. The photos look like he doesn't want to be seen touching her. And she leans away from him, too--she doesn't want to touch him either. I don't think you can create that with a camera angle--it's what's really there in the picture, just like their facial expressions.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: December 04, 2008, 03:23:04 PM »

ok, anyone seen "The Changeling" with Angelina Jolie?

Her son goes missing. Police bring a boy who is not her son and try to convince her he is. They commit her to a psychiatric hospital.

What I wonder is this ... would Cindy and George play along that a stand-in  was Caylee? It is such a creepy thought. It's like they are out there shopping for a look alike or a "close enough." And even scarier apparently they have others out there looking for a "replacement Caylee" as well. Creepy!!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #993 on: December 04, 2008, 03:23:23 PM »

For Dolce -- never actually seen the movie myself but here is Scarlett in all her glory. Drama queen.

Thank you!  Was she a murderer too?  What is the movie???

Gone With The Wind.  A murderer?  No, but she did break my heart.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: December 04, 2008, 03:23:55 PM »

I don't think it's the camera angle. I think it's that their relationship is weird--he's uncomfortable holding her. The photos look like he doesn't want to be seen touching her. And she leans away from him, too--she doesn't want to touch him either. I don't think you can create that with a camera angle--it's what's really there in the picture, just like their facial expressions.
I agree with Caylee...I do not want to touch him either!  I would however like to reach out and smack the crap out of them all!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: December 04, 2008, 03:24:03 PM »

hey guys! How is everyone..anything new?

I have been sick...

Nikkibnurse <~~~~~ has diverticulitis.......

HUGS!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: December 04, 2008, 03:24:38 PM »

Frankly Scarlett, LOL

Thank you..I am not 30 either I am just hitting my mid-twenty life crisis.  Never heard of those people.  Thank you GnM and Shari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7z6hpO57c

when Rhett walks out

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #997 on: December 04, 2008, 03:25:25 PM »

ok, anyone seen "The Changeling" with Angelina Jolie?

Her son goes missing. Police bring a boy who is not her son and try to convince her he is. They commit her to a psychiatric hospital.

What I wonder is this ... would Cindy and George play along that a stand-in  was Caylee? It is such a creepy thought. It's like they are out there shopping for a look alike or a "close enough." And even scarier apparently they have others out there looking for a "replacement Caylee" as well. Creepy!!!! 
Have yet to see that movie, but want to.  I agree with you.  CinCin and Geo are shopping for a look-a-like and that is what makes them so very dangerous.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #998 on: December 04, 2008, 03:26:13 PM »

Best I could so in under 5 minutes  LOL

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: December 04, 2008, 03:30:20 PM »

Casey wishes she had the beauty and grace of Vivien Leigh. Not by a long shot. 

It's more like this version with Carol Burnett

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aRMZ4ePmMM   

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.