May 02, 2024, 06:24:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 254735 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: June 19, 2009, 10:18:08 PM »

I wonder if you were on Suburban Dr what phone tower your AT&T cell would ping off of? Should we ask Lois Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: June 19, 2009, 10:18:27 PM »

Trimm, I think your hubby is right. And I'll have a frozen mojito please 

Ditto, lime please.

B

Coming your way. 
Do you think the Anthonys had a big blow out when they got home?
  Monkey Devil! I would be suprised you didn't see their roof fly over your house Trimm. 

::MonkeyHaHa::I bet it's not pleasant there this evening.
George may really flip this time.I think he knows plenty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1222 on: June 19, 2009, 10:18:52 PM »

Casey Anthony: When Jose Baez started questioning Kathi Belich ...
posted by halboedeker on Jun 19, 2009 1:41:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments (14) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich is one of the most aggressive reporters in town.

So she's bound to come in for some needling. And Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez did the honors today.

When Belich joined a group of reporters, Baez told her, "You're screwing up everybody's sound bites."

Later, he asked Belich if her name is really Gallagher.

She said she didn't understand his question. Later, she asked: "Has your private investigator been looking into me instead of Casey's case? Why are you asking me the question?"

Baez shot back: "Another reporter told me. You're not well thought of among your colleagues."

As if that mattered. Reporting isn't a popularity contest. What matters is that she has delivered for her bosses at WFTV and for viewers who admire her work. Her name should be Scoop today -- she was the first reporter to have Caylee Anthony's autopsy.

For the record, Belich told me in an e-mail: "I have no idea why he would care, but I was married to a Gallagher and have been divorced for more than ten years."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-when-jose-baez-started-questioning-kathi-belich-.html
Thanks Northern for this info, I was so confused why he would even bring up her name being Gallagher even though he said something about Todd Black. This makes sense to me now.

When I saw this video in passing before I left work, I thought he was being racist in a backward sort of way. Then I thought what does Baez have against the Irish, supposedly his client is proud of her Irish heritage. I was so very confused. 

Thanks Again for this explanation.  JSM

PS, I don't give a ratz behind what your last name is, all I care about is justice, much more that Baez. Hope this makes sense I hate Baez too.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: June 19, 2009, 10:19:28 PM »

I wonder if you were on Suburban Dr what phone tower your AT&T cell would ping off of? Should we ask Lois Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: June 19, 2009, 10:23:25 PM »

Interesting comment from a poster at another site. ( as you probably know, I'm too challenged to bring it over) regarding georgie's miraculous  memory account of the outfit Caylee was last seen in. My opinion is that he , no way would remember, kc must've at some point "refreshed" his memory but I digress. This poster remarked that her little girl has lots of clothing, same brand from Target that Caylee's outfit was and that many of the pajama sets are almost identical to shorts/tee outfits.

It would maybe whittle down the time line if we knew if indeed the Big trouble comes in small package shirt was part of a pajama set. If it was, might help the idea that kc left with her that night, not the next day, as A's swear to.

Thats a good point. The shorts however had an elastic back and a button front... maybe not comfy sleeping material.

HMMMm, that doesn't sound too comfy unless it was one of those fake zipper placard with a button, really a pull on ??

Anyways, it had me wondering. It's amazing how many ppl. really care about Caylee. Thank goodness, cause had just a few circumstances been different, I'd be willing to bet that the A's woulda forever lied about what happened to Caylee until folks just quit asking.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: June 19, 2009, 10:23:55 PM »

Trimm, I think your hubby is right. And I'll have a frozen mojito please 

Ditto, lime please.

B

Coming your way. 
Do you think the Anthonys had a big blow out when they got home?

Great Question. Honestly I would hope that they spent the day away from each other. Sadly, I am on the record from day 1 saying I fear this case will end with another tragedy. Orlando is the new Greece, I fear.
B

I have often wondered who in this cast of character would be the first to die and by what means. Tonight, I think George might be in Spindy's cross hairs. RUN GEORGE!!!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: June 19, 2009, 10:23:56 PM »

I just can't believe that Casey would "hide the body" at her parents home for any length of time.  It's just my opinion but I don't think she wanted to take any chances of her parents making the discovery of the body.  If I recall correctly, George ALMOST made the discovery (either the body or at the very least evidence that it had been there) and she slammed the trunk down after quickly pulling out gas cans and unleashing a verbal assault on George (I think it was Lee that made that statement). 

I think she very early on came up with a cover story that the car was stolen with Caylee in it and whoever stole the car with her keys, purse, and daughter MUST be the culprit.  In my opinion the only reason that she couldn't use that story is because the car didn't get stolen as she had planned.  It's one thing to leave your car because it's out of gas, it's quite another to leave your keys and purse with it.

She had to think up a new cover story fast since George and Cindy got the car and KNEW something was up as soon as it was recovered.  Hence, the nanny tales began despite how absolutely ridiculous.  Let the snowball effect begin with her lies ........

The rest of the family.... I think that in the beginning Lee believed the nanny tales and was genuinely trying to figure out what was going on.  Somewhere down the line I believe Lee, Cindy and George learned the truth or at least some variation of it OR finally put 2 and 2 together (it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something is wrong in Dodge)and began thier crusade to protect Casey and their family secrets at all costs and that's where we are at today.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: June 19, 2009, 10:24:20 PM »

I don't remember the report saying that the diaper was a "little swimmer " type. I have had my hands on pull-ups and little swimmers lately and there isn't much of a difference. They both have waist band thingies. I will look again in the next few days over at their house.
The duct tape was sent elsewhere. They are probably saving it. Along with a few other surprises that they have. Haven't seen a report on the Winnie the Pooh blankie either.
There was a tremendous amount of chloroform in the trunk also.
Toss it all together and you have GUILTY. Death Penalty kind of GUILTY. 
The jury will see the photos.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: June 19, 2009, 10:24:41 PM »

Blink, what is your opinion of this little gem in regards to tone and wording chosen?

Dominic Casey, Motion To Strike
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803328/detail.html

Gonzalez's Response
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19803207/detail.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: June 19, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »

Casey Anthony: When Jose Baez started questioning Kathi Belich ...
posted by halboedeker on Jun 19, 2009 1:41:09 PM
Discuss This: Comments (14) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich is one of the most aggressive reporters in town.

So she's bound to come in for some needling. And Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez did the honors today.

When Belich joined a group of reporters, Baez told her, "You're screwing up everybody's sound bites."

Later, he asked Belich if her name is really Gallagher.

She said she didn't understand his question. Later, she asked: "Has your private investigator been looking into me instead of Casey's case? Why are you asking me the question?"

Baez shot back: "Another reporter told me. You're not well thought of among your colleagues."

As if that mattered. Reporting isn't a popularity contest. What matters is that she has delivered for her bosses at WFTV and for viewers who admire her work. Her name should be Scoop today -- she was the first reporter to have Caylee Anthony's autopsy.

For the record, Belich told me in an e-mail: "I have no idea why he would care, but I was married to a Gallagher and have been divorced for more than ten years."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-when-jose-baez-started-questioning-kathi-belich-.html

Thanks for the updates NorthernRose. 
I wish Kathi B. would punch Baez.
Oh yeah,Conway is a big fat liar too.They were talking about him on NG.No duct tape my a**. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: June 19, 2009, 10:28:15 PM »

Chelsea Harbor!! Do I get an "A?" 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1231 on: June 19, 2009, 10:28:32 PM »

Nite Monkeys. Sleep well. I may check back later. I am so tired and worried about Boo tonight. Sleep well my friends. Luv JSM and Josef.

And may I add, I hope KC, Cindy and George have seen the reports I have just tried to read. I hope they have the smell of decomposition in their nostrils while they are reading.

JMO JSM   an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1232 on: June 19, 2009, 10:31:53 PM »

Tevye I'm very sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. an angelic monkey
Thanks! They are very much appreciated.

And for JSM, a shot would prolly put me under the table, I'm not (usually) much of a drinker.

Oh, and the FBI report I referenced earlier was about the garbage bags, not the duct tape. My bad.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: June 19, 2009, 10:32:06 PM »

monkeys,
i just don't have it in me tonight.  casey wrapped that babies face in duct tape and thats what killed her.  from chin to nose.  maybe after that she put her in the pool, maybe she didn't?  george and cindy got that car back and scrubbed the hell out of it.they knew!  what on earth would make someone do that?  really??  what did casey have on them to make them cover up for her?  yeayeayea..they love her (casey) my foot!  i understand loving your kid but Come On?  (oh jeeze, i just quoted casey )  What puts casey before Caylee?  'cause she's still alive??  i just can't buy that.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: June 19, 2009, 10:33:06 PM »

Nite Monkeys. Sleep well. I may check back later. I am so tired and worried about Boo tonight. Sleep well my friends. Luv JSM and Josef.

And may I add, I hope KC, Cindy and George have seen the reports I have just tried to read. I hope they have the smell of decomposition in their nostrils while they are reading.

JMO JSM   an angelic monkey

Good night JSM & Josef.  an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: June 19, 2009, 10:33:55 PM »

Interesting comment from a poster at another site. ( as you probably know, I'm too challenged to bring it over) regarding georgie's miraculous  memory account of the outfit Caylee was last seen in. My opinion is that he , no way would remember, kc must've at some point "refreshed" his memory but I digress. This poster remarked that her little girl has lots of clothing, same brand from Target that Caylee's outfit was and that many of the pajama sets are almost identical to shorts/tee outfits.

It would maybe whittle down the time line if we knew if indeed the Big trouble comes in small package shirt was part of a pajama set. If it was, might help the idea that kc left with her that night, not the next day, as A's swear to.

Thats a good point. The shorts however had an elastic back and a button front... maybe not comfy sleeping material.

HMMMm, that doesn't sound too comfy unless it was one of those fake zipper placard with a button, really a pull on ??

Anyways, it had me wondering. It's amazing how many ppl. really care about Caylee. Thank goodness, cause had just a few circumstances been different, I'd be willing to bet that the A's woulda forever lied about what happened to Caylee until folks just quit asking.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: June 19, 2009, 10:34:07 PM »

Ever since I was a young boy, I played the silver ball, lalalal   Pin Ball Wizard!!!!!   Welcome!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: June 19, 2009, 10:34:28 PM »

I just can't believe that Casey would "hide the body" at her parents home for any length of time.  It's just my opinion but I don't think she wanted to take any chances of her parents making the discovery of the body.  If I recall correctly, George ALMOST made the discovery (either the body or at the very least evidence that it had been there) and she slammed the trunk down after quickly pulling out gas cans and unleashing a verbal assault on George (I think it was Lee that made that statement). 

I think she very early on came up with a cover story that the car was stolen with Caylee in it and whoever stole the car with her keys, purse, and daughter MUST be the culprit.  In my opinion the only reason that she couldn't use that story is because the car didn't get stolen as she had planned.  It's one thing to leave your car because it's out of gas, it's quite another to leave your keys and purse with it.

She had to think up a new cover story fast since George and Cindy got the car and KNEW something was up as soon as it was recovered.  Hence, the nanny tales began despite how absolutely ridiculous.  Let the snowball effect begin with her lies ........

The rest of the family.... I think that in the beginning Lee believed the nanny tales and was genuinely trying to figure out what was going on.  Somewhere down the line I believe Lee, Cindy and George learned the truth or at least some variation of it OR finally put 2 and 2 together (it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something is wrong in Dodge)and began thier crusade to protect Casey and their family secrets at all costs and that's where we are at today.

Hi  ANNETTE    That's what I think too !
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: June 19, 2009, 10:35:21 PM »

Tevye I'm very sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. an angelic monkey
Thanks! They are very much appreciated.

And for JSM, a shot would prolly put me under the table, I'm not (usually) much of a drinker.

Oh, and the FBI report I referenced earlier was about the garbage bags, not the duct tape. My bad.

Tis ok Tevye, my friend. I wish I could give you a hug right now, but I am doing it in cyberspace.   an angelic monkey

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: June 19, 2009, 10:38:06 PM »

Chelsea Harbor!! Do I get an "A?" 

Of course you do Fanny Unfortunately I have no idea if you are funning me cause I don't know what Chelsea Harbor is.... has this already been looked into? I ask because on June 15th her phone pinged off of two towers... if she had been home all night wouldn't it just be one tower? Both towers are equidistant from her home ( 2 miles).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.