May 16, 2024, 12:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390309 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1560 on: September 25, 2008, 10:47:25 PM »

If LA was being so forthcoming to LE, why would he decline a lie detector test?  I don't think anyone in that family can tell the truth!
IF they do ever decide to take a lie detector test I hope the LE hooks them up to one that shocks them each time they lie...

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: September 25, 2008, 10:47:54 PM »

L. Padilla said tonight that "the plastic bag that Caylee's body was in broke" and that is why the terrible smell got into the car.  I don't know how he knows that, but it sounds reasonable.  I always thought that she had put the body in a trash bag or wrapped it in a blanket.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1562 on: September 25, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »

I don't think Casey has a clear idea of who she is.  She can change on a dime because she has no real sense of self.  There I go again, trying to pyschoanalyze someone who probably could keep a team of shrinks busy.

She is like one of those nutty space lizard movies.... where they morph
into whatever they want to be. One minute she is a barking dog... the next
minute she turns into the UPS guy.

Well she better be morphing into an alien and get off THIS planet!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: September 25, 2008, 10:48:47 PM »

I wonder if it was ZG id in her wallet. ZG said she lost it before the summer but its still wierd that she found her id and info from sawgrass......

I wondered that too. when we were apt hunting the employee took our drivers license and locked it in her desk drawer .  when we were done seeing the apt, we got our dl back.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: September 25, 2008, 10:49:04 PM »

I thought these "moods" from Casey's Facebook were interesting.  Looks like she deleted all activity from her wall from April through August 29

Jan 19
Casey what's the best way to evade cannon fire? Do a snazzy barrel roll. problem solved! 3:09pm

9/14/07
Casey is confused... so confused. 5:26pm

9/23/07
Casey is getting ready for some BIG changes. 8:46pm

9/22/07
Casey is ummm, yeah. in one of THOSE moods. 8:32pm
Casey is ready to get the hell out of here. 4:33pm

9/20/07
Casey is stressed beyond belief. 11:23am

9/5/07
Casey is bummed out. you have NO idea Sad. 4:31pm

9/25/07 Casey is missing Carpe...in an absolutely circumstanial way Wink 11:23 PM

What does she do all day??? Stare at her mother... and eat pop-tarts?

Mannnn, they gave her life sentence already. Way better than jail!

I betcha she is praying for the needle.

I bet she spends part of the day trying to scratch the beautiful life tattoo off her shoulder!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: September 25, 2008, 10:50:51 PM »

I just remembered another thing that Brittany said.  She said that that first night when Caylee was missing that something had happened to Caylee and that Casey had done it and that if she hurt her granddaughter she did not care if Casey spent the rest of her life behind bars if it meant getting Caylee back.  All she wanted was to get Caylee back and she did not care what happened to Casey.  So Brittany said that Cindy changed her tune from the first day and started to defend Casey. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1566 on: September 25, 2008, 10:51:07 PM »

The babies are asleep, what to do, what to do, hmm, Ill just email all the monkeys I know!!!!  Watch your mail box!!!
How did the cleaning spree go A-1? 
Pretty good, til I got to the Diaper Genie.  Know what it smelled like in there??????
Oh I think we covered this smell tonight...its called "Fishy"...(or Casey whichever one works for you)

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1567 on: September 25, 2008, 10:51:12 PM »

KLASS?  I just received an email from the "ScaredMonkeys team" about a case similar to Natalee's?   I've never recieved one from here before?  Is this something new?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: September 25, 2008, 10:51:55 PM »

L. Padilla said tonight that "the plastic bag that Caylee's body was in broke" and that is why the terrible smell got into the car.  I don't know how he knows that, but it sounds reasonable.  I always thought that she had put the body in a trash bag or wrapped it in a blanket.

How does he know that her body was in a plastic bag ? Intriqing minds want to know ... And where does he get all of this information?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1569 on: September 25, 2008, 10:52:40 PM »

From WS:

Registered Usero Ok... i am sorry... I knew I read alot of Casey's messages today but I also was pretty sure it was not all of them.  All of these documents are so hard to keep straight!!! i apologize

600 MORE Pages of Interviews Coming Tomorrow
I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!

Wow!  That's good, I think.....    I'm definately curious, but I don't want them to give out too much to hinder the case.   There is going to be a good case of contaminating a jury pool.  But on the other hand,  it's more info for Baez, to have to try to defend and the world is watching Baez.   Baez are you nervous yet?  Have they ever released the text msgs yet?

It would be nice if they release Casey's phone messages so we can put the peices together with the other text messages
They have released Casey's phone messages.

They have?? I missed that TY do you have the link by chance?
I'msorry I do not have the link.  A lady that I work with had them all printed out and on her own little spread sheet today.  But I am not sure if it was all of her text messages.  I know these particular ones were on there: bout the dead squirrel making her car stink, bout GA being at hospital for mini stroke, bout running out of gas 2 times, asking Amy to borrow gas cans, several bout being at work, one bout needing a vacation on 06-26, bout caylee using the big girl potty and then she said "I am a proud moma", and then just alot of where are u- what r u doin type messages, and I am sure there are lots more I am leaving out cuz there were pages of them...

Those were all of Amy's incoming texts.  Hers were released but not Casey's

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: September 25, 2008, 10:54:27 PM »

I'd say wrapped in a blanket then put in a plastic bag or bin. 
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: September 25, 2008, 10:55:20 PM »

I just remembered another thing that Brittany said.  She said that that first night when Caylee was missing that something had happened to Caylee and that Casey had done it and that if she hurt her granddaughter she did not care if Casey spent the rest of her life behind bars if it meant getting Caylee back.  All she wanted was to get Caylee back and she did not care what happened to Casey.  So Brittany said that Cindy changed her tune from the first day and started to defend Casey. 

I meant to say:  Brittany said that Cindy told her that Caylee was missing and that Casey might have done something to her and that if she did, she would not care if Casey was put behind bars for the rest of her life, all she cared about was getting Caylee back. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1572 on: September 25, 2008, 10:56:45 PM »

I can't believe how much different I felt after "hearing" the LA interview as opposed to just reading it.  It sounded, in the beginning that Lee was being very forthcoming, he almost convinced me that he was throwing Casey to the wolves.  However, when I thought about what he was saying, how he said it, and things he had done prior to the interview I determined that he was just too well scripted.  He had an answer for everything.  I think he got a jab in at every one of them before he was done, just for good measure.

A few things that stuck out to me.

1.  He made sure he appeared to be "helpful" (volunteering to get KCs stuff from Tony's) Kinda like the "criminal" who inserts himself into a case just so he has "inside" information (not saying LA had anything to do with her disappearance, more like guilty knowledge of helping to cover after the fact)
2.  He laughed inappropriately (to a really disturbing degree) about the smell (consciousness of guilt/he knows it wasn't animal remains)
3.  regarding George (he was "sticking with the plan" ) if he wasn't sure how GA wanted something answered, he said "you can verify that with dad" (said this several times)
4.  He had already gone into protection mode (getting her things before LE did)(cleaning the computer)
5.  He made sure Cindy looked like the controlling, evil bitch we know she is (but he still did exactly what she wanted him to do) (can you say MOMMA's boy???)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: September 25, 2008, 10:56:54 PM »

I meant to say:  Brittany said that Cindy told her that Caylee was missing and that Casey might have done something to her and that if she did, she would not care if Casey was put behind bars for the rest of her life, all she cared about was getting Caylee back. 

Sadly it looks like she changed her tune when she found out that there was no way for her to get Caylee back.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: September 25, 2008, 10:56:57 PM »

KLASS?  I just received an email from the "ScaredMonkeys team" about a case similar to Natalee's?   I've never recieved one from here before?  Is this something new?

Never heard of it.  Be careful about opening up the email.  If you don't mind forward it to me at smklaas@hotmail.com I'll check it out and let you know if it's OK.  I know nothing about a "ScaredMonkeys Team" though. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: September 25, 2008, 10:56:59 PM »

How does he know that her body was in a plastic bag ? Intriqing minds want to know ... And where does he get all of this information?
My guess is all his info came from the girl he had inside watching Casey.  We did not give this man enough credit.  His motorhome was parked in front of her house for a week..I know its been said that news reports did not show anything technically in his motorhome, but who is to say he would have all that gear out in the open...dont the Anthony's love to watch stories of themselves on TV?  Why would he show his cards knowing they are watching?  IMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1576 on: September 25, 2008, 10:57:10 PM »

I wonder if Cindy changed her tune due to discovering the possible involvement of
another family member?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: September 25, 2008, 10:57:15 PM »

Rocking the babies made me real sleepy, I think Ill just curl up with the dog for a little while............

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1578 on: September 25, 2008, 10:57:49 PM »

Well now I am jealous , I never get any emails , why am I getting treated like a bad money, I know Im new to the board , but jeeeze!!!! IM a Loyal Monkey

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: September 25, 2008, 10:59:03 PM »

I can't believe how much different I felt after "hearing" the LA interview as opposed to just reading it.  It sounded, in the beginning that Lee was being very forthcoming, he almost convinced me that he was throwing Casey to the wolves.  However, when I thought about what he was saying, how he said it, and things he had done prior to the interview I determined that he was just too well scripted.  He had an answer for everything.  I think he got a jab in at every one of them before he was done, just for good measure.

A few things that stuck out to me.

1.  He made sure he appeared to be "helpful" (volunteering to get KCs stuff from Tony's) Kinda like the "criminal" who inserts himself into a case just so he has "inside" information (not saying LA had anything to do with her disappearance, more like guilty knowledge of helping to cover after the fact)
2.  He laughed inappropriately (to a really disturbing degree) about the smell (consciousness of guilt/he knows it wasn't animal remains)
3.  regarding George (he was "sticking with the plan" ) if he wasn't sure how GA wanted something answered, he said "you can verify that with dad" (said this several times)
4.  He had already gone into protection mode (getting her things before LE did)(cleaning the computer)
5.  He made sure Cindy looked like the controlling, evil bitch we know she is (but he still did exactly what she wanted him to do) (can you say MOMMA's boy???)

Yep, you nailed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.