May 21, 2024, 02:20:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 418972 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: October 28, 2009, 08:36:38 PM »

Misty is Tn. bound on the Greyhound

was this ever confirmed, and where in TN, i might have an eye or 2
depending on where in TN

She went to visit her Grandmother in TN. I believe that is where her mother, Lisa, also went. Lisa was in Davidson County, Nashville area.

So my bet is on Nashville area.

Misty's grandmother
Flora J Hollars
5800 Maudina Ave, Apt E1
Nashville, TN
http://www.whitepages.com/search/Replay?lower=2&more_info=1&search_id=75281400735585602343&search_type=findperson_advanced

Hop, skip and a jump and she's there for the fun! TA 111 N 1st st, Nashville, tn

Greyhound Bus Station 200 8th ave so......she could almost walk there.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: October 28, 2009, 09:09:30 PM »

According to www.maps.google.com Flora Hollars, Misty's grandmother lives on the western side of the Nashville, on the highway loop near Route 40.  Jason Hollars lives further west on Route 40.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: October 28, 2009, 09:19:22 PM »

goodnite monkeys
 what do they say ten 4 that

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: October 28, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »

goodnite monkeys
 what do they say ten 4 that

Actually, it is 10-7 out of service.  Me too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1484 on: October 29, 2009, 01:56:02 AM »

Hello Monkeys, just wanted to come here and tell alittle something, tis so slow in Haleighs case right now and I am getting scared that she is gonna go cold, I hate that we havent heard anything about this baby....it troubles me greatly, and scares me too.
   Anyway, Its homecoming week here in our small town, I went to pick up my sixteen year old daughter from her school today and when she came out to the car she said ....Mom you have to come into the office one of  my teachers need to see you a minute, I went inside and all they wanted was to tell me that my daughter had been chosen as culinary princess and to make sure that she could ride in the Homecoming parade this Friday, they wanted to know what color dress she was gonna wear so that they could make the banner for her in the same color, they then said that a local had volunteered for her to ride on her car because she had been served many times by my daughter at the dinner drives her class does when they cook for the swiners clubs and such....so  I said ok thats great, found out the time she needed to be there and we were on our way........We got home and of course she had to go straight in her room and try on her dress, mint green....sequins.....and a little to grown up for my taste, but she looked beautiful in it, then we made plans for me to pick her up from school tomorrow and it will be off to get her hair done and to buy her tiarra.......as I was fussing with her dress and making sure it wasnt cut too low in the front she noticed my braclett that I always wear, It says HaLeigh bug ..we love you.......We bought them at the Center when we went to Satsuma, its never left my arm.,.....all of a sudden she said......its sad aint it Mom, I said, what is.......she said.....HaLeigh.....Crystal....all of it.......HaLeigh wont ever get to ride in a parade as a princess......Crystal wont ever get to dress her up like you do me and then stand by the road waiting for her to come by so pictures can be taken over and over.....they wont get to go shopping like we are tomorrow and get everything just right just for a few hours sitting on a car.... I said, yes it is, its terrible......then to lighten the mood I said, but Crystal has Cloe, and before I could say anything else, she said.....but thats not HaLeigh......HaLeigh deserved to be a princess too, she deserved to get to dress up and grow up....and I just dont understand why they cant find her, I said me either,........and I dont understand that, not at all,  LE knows that there was no forced entry into that home, they know Misty is lying, they know she knows something more then she is saying, there has to be something they can do to get the truth out of her, something they can scare her with, something they can threaten her with, hell they could even go and lie to her and say someone else has come forward and said that they saw here out that night and tell her that they have a eye witness and that if she doesnt come clean they are gonna arrest her, something has to work..... its been so long now....there has to be something...........anyway, My daughters dress for her art as princess in the homecoming parade is mint green, and so she took one of the pink Bracletts that we had for HaLeigh and she has colored it the same color green so she can wear it when she rides in the parade, I guess thats her way of taking HaLeigh with her on that day.........God Bless HaLeigh........may she be found soon!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: October 29, 2009, 07:13:48 AM »

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/102909/news_102909_035.shtml
E-mail address accepts tips on HeLeigh Cummings
By RICHARD PRIOR  |   More by this reporter  |  richard.prior@staugustine.com  |   Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009 ; Updated: 12:16 AM on Thursday, October 29, 2009
The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has set up a new e-mail address devoted to information about HaLeigh Cummings, the Satsuma child who disappeared in February.

The new address is haleigh@putnamsheriff.org.

"We continue to receive a large number of tips and leads," said Deputy Hancel Woods, assistant public information officer with the sheriff's office.

"Some of those were being e-mailed to us directly, along with all the other correspondence for the sheriff's office," he said. "This will make sure that a lead will get routed to the right person, so we don't miss anything."

Those with possible information about the missing child are also asked to call Crimestoppers at (888) 277-TIPS.

HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings was 5 years old when she disappeared from her father's blue doublewide trailer in the Hermit's Cove area of Putnam County the night of Feb. 9.

Her father, Ronald Cummings, was at work in Palatka at the time.

Misty Croslin, Cummings' live-in girlfriend, was babysitting HaLeigh and Ronald Jr., Cummings' son, who turned 4 after his sister's disappearance.

Croslin told investigators she put HaLeigh to bed at 8 p.m. and last saw the little girl around 10. She said that she went to bed herself between 10:30 and 11.

She said she got up shortly before 3:30 in the morning, and HaLeigh had vanished from the trailer.

Cummings and Croslin were married on March 12.

A St. Johns County judge finalized their divorce on Oct. 15.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: October 29, 2009, 07:48:18 AM »

Good morning Trimm and All!

Where is HaLeigh!

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: October 29, 2009, 07:57:51 AM »

Hello Monkeys, just wanted to come here and tell alittle something, tis so slow in Haleighs case right now and I am getting scared that she is gonna go cold, I hate that we havent heard anything about this baby....it troubles me greatly, and scares me too.
   Anyway, Its homecoming week here in our small town, I went to pick up my sixteen year old daughter from her school today and when she came out to the car she said ....Mom you have to come into the office one of  my teachers need to see you a minute, I went inside and all they wanted was to tell me that my daughter had been chosen as culinary princess and to make sure that she could ride in the Homecoming parade this Friday, they wanted to know what color dress she was gonna wear so that they could make the banner for her in the same color, they then said that a local had volunteered for her to ride on her car because she had been served many times by my daughter at the dinner drives her class does when they cook for the swiners clubs and such....so  I said ok thats great, found out the time she needed to be there and we were on our way........We got home and of course she had to go straight in her room and try on her dress, mint green....sequins.....and a little to grown up for my taste, but she looked beautiful in it, then we made plans for me to pick her up from school tomorrow and it will be off to get her hair done and to buy her tiarra.......as I was fussing with her dress and making sure it wasnt cut too low in the front she noticed my braclett that I always wear, It says HaLeigh bug ..we love you.......We bought them at the Center when we went to Satsuma, its never left my arm.,.....all of a sudden she said......its sad aint it Mom, I said, what is.......she said.....HaLeigh.....Crystal....all of it.......HaLeigh wont ever get to ride in a parade as a princess......Crystal wont ever get to dress her up like you do me and then stand by the road waiting for her to come by so pictures can be taken over and over.....they wont get to go shopping like we are tomorrow and get everything just right just for a few hours sitting on a car.... I said, yes it is, its terrible......then to lighten the mood I said, but Crystal has Cloe, and before I could say anything else, she said.....but thats not HaLeigh......HaLeigh deserved to be a princess too, she deserved to get to dress up and grow up....and I just dont understand why they cant find her, I said me either,........and I dont understand that, not at all,  LE knows that there was no forced entry into that home, they know Misty is lying, they know she knows something more then she is saying, there has to be something they can do to get the truth out of her, something they can scare her with, something they can threaten her with, hell they could even go and lie to her and say someone else has come forward and said that they saw here out that night and tell her that they have a eye witness and that if she doesnt come clean they are gonna arrest her, something has to work..... its been so long now....there has to be something...........anyway, My daughters dress for her art as princess in the homecoming parade is mint green, and so she took one of the pink Bracletts that we had for HaLeigh and she has colored it the same color green so she can wear it when she rides in the parade, I guess thats her way of taking HaLeigh with her on that day.........God Bless HaLeigh........may she be found soon!!!

Morning Monkeys and guests,

TY HH and congratulations for your dd and for sharing that with us, even though the part about her colouring and wanting to wear the bracelet for Haleigh made me cry.

It is sad to think about the differences between how your dd feels about Haleigh and Misty.[I am assuming they are close in age].

These are the things Misty could be doing had she had a caring, supportive and loving family.

I too hope her case dosen't go cold, but it looks as though it is. 

I log in every am hoping for news that she has been found, but am beginning to wonder if she ever will.   

NCSunny

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1488 on: October 29, 2009, 09:14:13 AM »

Seahorse, one more with a stuffed animal. An Easter picture prop, probably.

Good Morning Brandi,

Thank-you for the Haleigh doll photo, precious, and Haleigh with the duck, you so talented and organized.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1489 on: October 29, 2009, 09:28:56 AM »

HH, what a lovely story, your daughter is going to be beautiful, on the outside as well as on the inside. I sure hope she has a great time.  an angelic monkey  With Halloween approaching, I think of Haleigh, Sandra, Nevaeh, Lindsey, Adji, Somer, Elizabeth, Robert, Caylee, I could go on and on, they all should be dressed in a costume enjoying the evening. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: October 29, 2009, 09:48:28 AM »

HH, what a lovely story, your daughter is going to be beautiful, on the outside as well as on the inside. I sure hope she has a great time.  an angelic monkey  With Halloween approaching, I think of Haleigh, Sandra, Nevaeh, Lindsey, Adji, Somer, Elizabeth, Robert, Caylee, I could go on and on, they all should be dressed in a costume enjoying the evening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: October 29, 2009, 10:15:23 AM »

HH thank you for sharing...I log on and when there is only myself or a few other monkeys on HaLeighs thread I think to myself this is going cold...so sad. Misty is on her way to a new life and Ronald has Jr. and HaLeigh is still missing.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: October 29, 2009, 10:15:29 AM »

JULIE  DAWN  PREVATT
DAYTONA BEACH,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/28/2009 6:45:46 PM  - Booking#: 09-04465
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 5/15/1976 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06-   PROB VIOLATION    N   N    $0.00    
                $0.00    
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=757253&IMG=29428

I don't know whether Julie is related to NayNay or not.  There had been a warrant out for Julie for some time.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: October 29, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »

Thanks Heart,  and mymonkey I agree with you very sad 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: October 29, 2009, 10:49:57 AM »

Nancy Grace now has a Blog http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Please leave comments on each of the cases so they stay in the headlines.  For Elizabeth's case there are some locals that are doing there best not to have her story remain in the news, the local media is not covering any developments in the  case live and are taking up to 24 hours to update their sites with news.  If we stay on Nancy maybe the local media will actually do some investigative reporting on all the cases.  Regardless of what you think of Nancy she does keep cases on a National level if there is interest and all these children deserve not to be forgotten until Justice is served.

Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/23/haleigh-cummings-searching-for-the-truth/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: October 29, 2009, 10:53:21 AM »

Thanks Northern Rose
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: October 29, 2009, 11:07:36 AM »

Nancy Grace now has a Blog http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/
Please leave comments on each of the cases so they stay in the headlines.  For Elizabeth's case there are some locals that are doing there best not to have her story remain in the news, the local media is not covering any developments in the  case live and are taking up to 24 hours to update their sites with news.  If we stay on Nancy maybe the local media will actually do some investigative reporting on all the cases.  Regardless of what you think of Nancy she does keep cases on a National level if there is interest and all these children deserve not to be forgotten until Justice is served.

Haleigh Cummings: Searching for the truth
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/23/haleigh-cummings-searching-for-the-truth/

Thanks Northern Rose

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: October 29, 2009, 11:49:41 AM »

Looks as though Jason had a fight and the other side won.

JASON  COREY  MOSES
PALATKA ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/28/2009 4:29:05 PM  - Booking#: 09-04463
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/11/1979 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.13-1a1   DRUGS-PRODUCE PRODUCE METHAMPHETAMINE   F   S    $1,004.00    
                $2,008.00    

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: October 29, 2009, 12:03:09 PM »

Looks as though Jason had a fight and the other side won.

JASON  COREY  MOSES
PALATKA ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 10/28/2009 4:29:05 PM  - Booking#: 09-04463
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/11/1979 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
893.13-6a   DRUGS-POSSESS CNTRL SUB WO PRESCRIPTION   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.13-1a1   DRUGS-PRODUCE PRODUCE METHAMPHETAMINE   F   S    $1,004.00    
                $2,008.00    

OUCH...this pic needs to be on that site faces of meth users.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: October 29, 2009, 12:04:52 PM »

RT @ActionNewsJax: The video you've never seen - Exposing the search for Haleigh. -- Tonight on Action News, after the Mentalist on CBS47

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

The video you've never seen - Exposing the search for Haleigh. -- Tonight on Action News, after the Mentalist on CBS47

http://twitter.com/ActionNewsJax

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/default.aspx

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.