May 22, 2024, 10:19:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 199330 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: February 21, 2011, 11:05:51 PM »

OH....as for the Dallas trip, I wouldn't be surprised if BD makes an excuse not to attend.

I wonder if Klaaskids et all have something to do with that event.
I wonder if they'll still be in town to "motivate" her to go.

A Unified Front

Hailey Dunn's Parents Prepare to Hit the Road
Sunday, February 20 2011

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

Dennis says The Dunns would present Hailey's case at rally for missing children.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: February 21, 2011, 11:05:57 PM »

OH....as for the Dallas trip, I wouldn't be surprised if BD makes an excuse not to attend.

Has anyone found any info on this upcoming rally?  I can't find anything on it.

This might be it ... ??
http://www.examiner.com/human-trafficking-in-fort-worth/super-bowl-sex-trafficking-awareness-events-rescheduled

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: February 21, 2011, 11:15:52 PM »

OK Ive hit my last ounce of patience with Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm.   
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344756
This is ALL on her, every dam word of hers.   She is an ungrateful, empty vessel of a human being...there I said it.   These people whether other groups looking for limelight like it or not were out in the freezing cold, there were others were sitting on their dang couches & this is the thank you they get from Billie?  Where does she expect them to look, at the local candy store hoping to find her enjoying a lollipop after this long?   Come on now, even this twisted twit can't be serious with this farce of emotion.  I think Billie was more annoyed that this group & many are not letting her & her boyfriend off the hook being more afraid that they will find something.  Well, this statement she made tells the entire story for her angst:

"They are hoping that Shawn [Adkins] did something horrible to Hailey," said Dunn, "and that they're going to prove it, and prove it to me."   by Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm

Billie is taking a page right out of Cindy Anthony's "book of bull."  And no, I do not think it is fair to say that her words are Clint's, the presumption is unfounded.

... and Clint reminds me of George.  He either agrees or he does not have the guts to challenge the status-quo.

It should be noted that Freda Radcliff did not let Clint off the the hook.

Janet

++++++

"Hailey's Angels" End Search Efforts After Uprising at Appreciation Dinner
Monday, February 21 2011

<snipped>

Freda Radcliff is one of "Hailey's Angels," a group of six who organized a volunteer appreciation dinner this weekend for search crews combing through the fields for the missing Colorado City teen.

"We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for [color=blue]them[/color]," said Radcliff.

<snipped.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 21, 2011, 11:19:43 PM »

This is ALL on her, every dam word of hers.   She is an ungrateful, empty vessel of a human being...there I said it.   These people whether other groups looking for limelight like it or not were out in the freezing cold, there were others were sitting on their dang couches & this is the thank you they get from Billie?  Where does she expect them to look, at the local candy store hoping to find her enjoying a lollipop after this long?   Come on now, even this twisted twit can't be serious with this farce of emotion.  I think Billie was more annoyed that this group & many are not letting her & her boyfriend off the hook being more afraid that they will find something.  Well, this statement she made tells the entire story for her angst:

"They are hoping that Shawn [Adkins] did something horrible to Hailey," said Dunn, "and that they're going to prove it, and prove it to me."   by Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm

Billie is taking a page right out of Cindy Anthony's "book of bull."  And no, I do not think it is fair to say that her words are Clint's, the presumption is unfounded.

... and Clint reminds me of George.  He either agrees or he does not have the guts to challenge the status-quo.

Janet

++++++

Monday, February 21 2011

<snipped>

Freda Radcliff is one of "Hailey's Angels," a group of six who organized a volunteer appreciation dinner this weekend for search crews combing through the fields for the missing Colorado City teen.

"We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for them," said Radcliff.

<snipped.

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: February 21, 2011, 11:20:41 PM »

Janet

++++++

Monday, February 21 2011

<snipped>

"We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for [color=blue]them[/color]," said Radcliff.

<snipped.

Where does it state that Freda is referring to Clint?   Her statement is:  "We weren't appreciated for what we tried to do for them," said Radcliff.    We do not know unless it is clarified by her who she is referring to as "them" but BILLIE is the only one that has made negative statements publicly thus far.  Clint has been out there consistently thanking all the searchers, passing out flyers, etc.   Billie is only following MK's instruction, if that, when it is obvious she rather just sit on her couch or canoodle with her demented boyfriend.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #525 on: February 21, 2011, 11:27:44 PM »

This was sent to me in a PM, but it may be on Seamus O'Riley, they said I could post it:

XXXXXXXX

Only one of those questions can be verified and that's about the tv. I personally called Alco this am. No I wasn't honest with them but they answered my question. When they answered I said I needed to check on a lay away. That Billie Dunn had a lay away and I had offered to pay it off and needed to know how much was owed. They asked me questions, layaway number, phone number attached to the lay away which I didn't have any of those so they searched by name. The amount owed is $557.74. I asked if it was for a tv. They stated yes. I asked how long it had been on lay away and was told it's less than 10 days old. Folks that's your hard earned donations at work.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: February 21, 2011, 11:28:05 PM »

The way I am reading this....the rally that Billie and Clint are going to be
attending is a meeting about sex trafficking of children and rescuing those
who have been sold into the sex trade.  I do not think that is what happened
to Hailey.

http://traffick911.com/

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: February 21, 2011, 11:29:09 PM »

Looks like that layaway tv proved to be true.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/invitation-to-billie-dunn-to-tell-her.html

Monday, 21 February, 2011
Dawn said...

I personally called Alco this am regarding the tv being on layaway. Her balance on the tv is $557.74 that was put on lay away in the past 10 days.

This same poster has posted this on Hailey Dunn Open Discussion page too.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: February 21, 2011, 11:30:43 PM »

Capp

If Clint is not forthcoming with a statement of appreciation for the efforts of "Hailey's angels" ... a statement challenging Billie's ungrateful words ...

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: February 21, 2011, 11:32:55 PM »

Looks like that layaway tv proved to be true.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/invitation-to-billie-dunn-to-tell-her.html

Monday, 21 February, 2011
Dawn said...

I personally called Alco this am regarding the tv being on layaway. Her balance on the tv is $557.74 that was put on lay away in the past 10 days.

This same poster has posted this on Hailey Dunn Open Discussion page too.

Thank you & I saw the HDOD post ...how am I not shocked

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 21, 2011, 11:34:54 PM »

This was sent to me in a PM, but it may be on Seamus O'Riley, they said I could post it:

XXXXXXXX

Only one of those questions can be verified and that's about the tv. I personally called Alco this am. No I wasn't honest with them but they answered my question. When they answered I said I needed to check on a lay away. That Billie Dunn had a lay away and I had offered to pay it off and needed to know how much was owed. They asked me questions, layaway number, phone number attached to the lay away which I didn't have any of those so they searched by name. The amount owed is $557.74. I asked if it was for a tv. They stated yes. I asked how long it had been on lay away and was told it's less than 10 days old. Folks that's your hard earned donations at work.

Well she probably researched Kid Finders Network and found they bought a boat w/dontations to find missing children.  Maybe she thinks if she buys a bigger tv she might spot a missing child during a news report from her couch.

Hey ... why isn't KFN helping to find Hailey?  And where is George and Cindy to lend support?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: February 21, 2011, 11:39:08 PM »

The way I am reading this....the rally that Billie and Clint are going to be
attending is a meeting about sex trafficking of children and rescuing those
who have been sold into the sex trade.  I do not think that is what happened
to Hailey.

http://traffick911.com/

I don't either BUT .. that might be why Billie is willing to go .. afterall IIRC it was Marc Klaas that speculated this is what could have happened to Hailey ... IMO ... giving Billie and "out" early in the game.  I did read on "a site" (right now I don't remember which one but it was in the comments) (Ducking from MuffyBee as I don't have a link to provide) BUT .. a poster did comment that it was a rally for sex trafficking. .... AGAIN ... I don't have a link.  <insert peek a boo hiding monkey here>

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: February 21, 2011, 11:40:08 PM »

XXXXXXXX

You beat me to it Smile. Sickening!  Looks like she'll truly never leave the couch soon.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: February 21, 2011, 11:40:21 PM »

XXXXXXXX

I read the same on the topix forum in cc.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 21, 2011, 11:40:47 PM »

A Unified Front

Hailey Dunn's Parents Prepare to Hit the Road
Sunday, February 20 2011

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

Dennis says The Dunns would present Hailey's case at rally for missing children.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

Hailey Dunn's Parents to Travel to Dallas Sunday
Monday, February 21 2011

The parents of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn are preparing to hit the road.

Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn say they plan to speak at a special rally in Dallas for missing and exploited children on Sunday, Feb. 27.

This will be the first time Billie Dunn will travel outside of the Big Country since her daughter went missing on Dec. 27.  She has remained close to her home, leaving only on occasion to be with family members in the Colorado City/Snyder area.

Billie says she and her estranged husband are uniting in the search for their daughter.  The two also plan to launch a website, HopeforHailey.com, this week.

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344666

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #535 on: February 21, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »

I just came across this image but it seems to change. My apologies if this was posted already. It is not dated but I copied the image. Just thought it was unusual with all the Cecilia Diaz Garcia rumors.

http://www.ccitynews.net/

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: February 21, 2011, 11:41:56 PM »

Capp

If Clint is not forthcoming with a statement of appreciation for the efforts of "Hailey's angels" ... a statement challenging Billie's ungrateful words ...

Janet

I don't know how much  more thankful he has to be.  He's there nearly every search, hugging them, thanking them.  What is it that he has to do to thank them more?  Put out a full-page ad in the NY times?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: February 21, 2011, 11:45:46 PM »

Capp

Janet

I don't know how much  more thankful he has to be.  He's there nearly every search, hugging them, thanking them.  What is it that he has to do to thank them more?  Put out a full-page ad in the NY times?

He's the ONLY family member constantly thanking searchers...Billie is too busy defending her boyfriend & buying stuff for herself with donation money.   Billie the ungrateful wench is striking out at people because they arent believing her crap...its really just that simple.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: February 21, 2011, 11:50:33 PM »

Capp

Janet

Unless Clint doesn't want to get caught up in the drama and is soley focusing on finding Hailey. IMO ... that is what I would expect from a parent who is truly anguished ... again IMO .. he doesn't need to clear anything up, he only needs to stay focused on finding his little girl and thanking those who help.  By making a statement either way ... he would only be adding fuel to the fire.  Either by dissing "Haileys Angels" or Brian whatshisname from KlaasKids who is trying to put forth a "united front" (of Billie and Clint) in the media.  Clint is between a rock and a hard place ... best to just keep his mouth shut and his nose to the grindstone.  He owes no one anything other than sincere gratitude, which from what I am reading from several sites MMS as well as blogs and forums, he is doing just that.  He needs not thank them publically, and we are not there to see who all he has thanked, shook hands with and/or hugged.

I would be willing to bet he is gritting his teeth every bit of the way with the whole "united front" KlassKids is trying to promote.  Just my own gut feeling.  But I would be willing to bet, he will not turn down help in any form.  He truly wants to find Hailey and will do what it takes to make it happen.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: February 21, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »

Sorry my previous post referenced a Brian whatshisname from Klaas Kids ... It shoud be BRAD Dennis ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.