May 22, 2024, 11:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236012 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: May 05, 2009, 12:10:20 PM »

New video.  Bobo totally ignores Kathi as they are walking then he takes some pretty good questions.  Especially one about KC signing her hand written request for change of venue back in Dec and why did they wait to file it till yesterday.

Kathi then asks if he waiting to file because of the negative publicity and he responds that he knows nothing about negative publicity ??????WTH?????? thought the change of venue request was all about negative publicity?

Raw video: Baez talks to WFTV before questioning witnesses
http://www.wftv.com/index.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: May 05, 2009, 12:10:59 PM »

Not sure if anyone else brought this up but I am about to gag.  I did a fly by on the KFN site and then clicked through to the Extreme Search and Rescue site - division of KFN (and part that has George's SS Dingy) and see they have updated their site.

They now have a "interested in becoming a member link" 

Benefits of Joining

There are several benefits to becoming a member of our organization. Our members become friends and in return we can all make a difference in the communities we live in.[/b]  We work closely together with other Teams in a joint effort to bring loved ones home. Of course we also have a common interest, and we hope to further the cause for Missing Persons.  We will be offering several benefits of becoming a supportive member.For a complete list of benefits please read our guidlines.COMING SOON!!   

There is an online application to become a member and part of it is to pay a $25 annual membership fee.  Sorry but for the type of questions on the application (including race) seems pretty excessive for a social networking group that does not know what the benefits of joining are as of yet.  Maybe it will be a dating service?

Their poster on the Interested in Becoming a Member link to me seems misleading.
They have planes, choppers, ATVs , buggy's and mounted horse units?

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html

Morning everyone!

Give me strength!   NorthernRose, the above line tells the whole story, SCAM!   How can they claim anything in the present tense?   "we work closely with other teams"  they haven't done any work whatsoever & nor even under KFN have they "worked" with any team.  How can you claim to be in progress & yet state "we will be offering," if they already co-existed the benefits should already be in place!!    The poster is hideous & ridiculous but most importantly very misleading because they do not have all these services at their disposal or ownership, what they have is a mocked up fishing boat.

Now on to other aspects:
Who Can Join?  We invite anybody dedicated to the cause for Missing Persons to join. Members must be able to dedicate enough time to participate and make a difference in the organization through volunteering and attending pre-search training or meetings as needed    OK hold up, wait a minute - none of them are educated or experienced to offer ANY type of training whatsoever

Their "membership guidelines" are not set up? 

Membership Application
EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery requires this form
to be completely filled out and verified prior to acceptance.
"$25.00 Annual Membership Fee Required Through PayPal"
Who does payment go to?   Is there a business account set up separate of their personal accounts?  Shouldn't they have to list what the annual fee covers before accepting an application fee?  They list no names of persons running the organization on this site whatsoever!   They have provided only a PO BOX?  Red Flag!
Mail: Extreme Search, Rescue and Recovery
       P.O. Box 212306 West Palm Beach, FL. 33421

Here we go, "SCAMANTHONY" & "MILSTEAL" ripping off naive people.   Why should anyone have to pay to volunteer their time to search for a missing child?!
On the application:
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? *    WHAT!   This question coming from a felon?
Have you ever been convicted of a crime against a child, family violence or moral turpitude?     
Do you hold a Concealed Weapons or Carry Permit?     (which idiot wrote this-that aside no need to have this for a search)Terms and Condtions:
I Agree to EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network conducting a complete background check if applicable. I Agree that no information with reqard to searches will be released to any member of the news media, made public in any way or used for personal use of any kind. I Agree all information, paperwork or equipment issued etc. are the property of EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network. I will not take photographs or video on any sanctioned searches or events, without the permission of EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network supervisory personel. I understand that any tip or information of any kind pertaining to a potential criminal case must be reported and that removal of anything from a search area may be considered interferring with a criminal investigation, a prosecutable offense. I Agree to hold EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network harmless with regard to any personal injury or injury, damage or theft to personal property, equipment, including horses and dogs by volunteering or being a member of EXTREME Search Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network. By my signature below I accept these terms. Membership is a privilage and may be denied or revoked at any time. We reserve the right to refuse membership to anyone for any reason

Which of these morons wrote this?!  To say the least, someone isn't familiar with common knowledge of punctuation!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: May 05, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »

O/T sorry , seen this ?
http://www.ac-nancy-metz.fr/enseign/anglais/Henry/monkeys.jpg
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: May 05, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »

Not sure if anyone else brought this up but I am about to gag.  I did a fly by on the KFN site and then clicked through to the Extreme Search and Rescue site - division of KFN (and part that has George's SS Dingy) and see they have updated their site.

Benefits of Joining

There are several benefits to becoming a member of our organization. Our members become friends and in return we can all make a difference in the communities we live in.[/b]  We work closely together with other Teams in a joint effort to bring loved ones home. Of course we also have a common interest, and we hope to further the cause for Missing Persons.  We will be offering several benefits of becoming a supportive member.For a complete list of benefits please read our guidlines.COMING SOON!!   

There is an online application to become a member and part of it is to pay a $25 annual membership fee.  Sorry but for the type of questions on the application (including race) seems pretty excessive for a social networking group that does not know what the benefits of joining are as of yet.  Maybe it will be a dating service?

Their poster on the Interested in Becoming a Member link to me seems misleading.

Morning everyone!

Give me strength!   NorthernRose, the above line tells the whole story, SCAM!   How can they claim anything in the present tense?   "we work closely with other teams"  they haven't done any work whatsoever & nor even under KFN have they "worked" with any team.  How can you claim to be in progress & yet state "we will be offering," if they already co-existed the benefits should already be in place!!    The poster is hideous & ridiculous but most importantly very misleading because they do not have all these services at their disposal or ownership, what they have is a mocked up fishing boat.

Now on to other aspects:
Who Can Join?  We invite anybody dedicated to the cause for Missing Persons to join. Members must be able to dedicate enough time to participate and make a difference in the organization through volunteering and attending pre-search training or meetings as needed    OK hold up, wait a minute - none of them are educated or experienced to offer ANY type of training whatsoever

Their "membership guidelines" are not set up? 

Membership Application
EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery requires this form
to be completely filled out and verified prior to acceptance.
"$25.00 Annual Membership Fee Required Through PayPal"
Who does payment go to?   Is there a business account set up separate of their personal accounts?  Shouldn't they have to list what the annual fee covers before accepting an application fee?  They list no names of persons running the organization on this site whatsoever!   They have provided only a PO BOX?  Red Flag!
Mail: Extreme Search, Rescue and Recovery
       P.O. Box 212306 West Palm Beach, FL. 33421

Here we go, "SCAMANTHONY" & "MILSTEAL" ripping off naive people.   Why should anyone have to pay to volunteer their time to search for a missing child?!
On the application:
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? *    WHAT!   This question coming from a felon?
Have you ever been convicted of a crime against a child, family violence or moral turpitude?     
Do you hold a Concealed Weapons or Carry Permit?     (which idiot wrote this-that aside no need to have this for a search)Terms and Condtions:
I Agree to EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network conducting a complete background check if applicable. I Agree that no information with reqard to searches will be released to any member of the news media, made public in any way or used for personal use of any kind. I Agree all information, paperwork or equipment issued etc. are the property of EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network. I will not take photographs or video on any sanctioned searches or events, without the permission of EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network supervisory personel. I understand that any tip or information of any kind pertaining to a potential criminal case must be reported and that removal of anything from a search area may be considered interferring with a criminal investigation, a prosecutable offense. I Agree to hold EXTREME Search, Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network harmless with regard to any personal injury or injury, damage or theft to personal property, equipment, including horses and dogs by volunteering or being a member of EXTREME Search Rescue and Recovery/Kid Finders Network. By my signature below I accept these terms. Membership is a privilage and may be denied or revoked at any time. We reserve the right to refuse membership to anyone for any reason

Which of these morons wrote this?!  To say the least, someone isn't familiar with common knowledge of punctuation!

or spelling...one of the many non english words "Terms and Condtions"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1504 on: May 05, 2009, 12:26:48 PM »

God Morning Monkeys and Guest.

Boy the KFN must be looking for a huge donation or alot of memberships. The boat is the only thing they have so far. Wonder whose plane, chopper, dogs, and leaders they are using? And it is just a dang fishing boat.

I want to see their Horses.  Maybe LP can volunteer to help them train....Giddy Up!
We already have seen the jackasses, so I would like to see their horses also 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: May 05, 2009, 12:27:15 PM »

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: May 05, 2009, 12:34:26 PM »

Benefits of Joining

There are several benefits to becoming a member of our organization. Our members become friends and in return we can all make a difference in the communities we live in.  We work closely together with other Teams in a joint effort to bring loved ones home. Of course we also have a common interest, and we hope to further the cause for Missing Persons.  We will be offering several benefits of becoming a supportive member.For a complete list of benefits please read our guidlines.COMING SOON!!   

puker puker puker

Are you kidding me? Gag.

They want people to join so they'll have a fesh list of SUCKERS once the Anthony gravy train runs dry.

Morning Monkeys, anything we can do to stop this???  Any ideas???

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: May 05, 2009, 12:34:35 PM »

I love that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: May 05, 2009, 12:35:52 PM »

O/T sorry had to look all over. Tori Stafford, they are looking for a 2008-09 dodge
blue, stationwagon. They just want to talk to them?????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: May 05, 2009, 12:37:49 PM »

Akmom,I don't know the answer to that question.Hopefully one of the smart monkeys will let us know. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: May 05, 2009, 12:38:11 PM »

Capp, I think Cindy and Sheri wrote the terms and conditions, while George and Dennis are sitting on the sidelines waiting for someone to go missing so these two morons can go search. Now, does the family of a missing person, contact them or do they just get involved with the searching, and then bill the family?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: May 05, 2009, 12:39:39 PM »

O/T sorry had to look all over. Tori Stafford, they are looking for a 2008-09 dodge
blue, stationwagon. They just want to talk to them?????
Oh my, I'm aware of this case, but just haven't participated much in the reading, I think I'll go take a look, another sad case. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: May 05, 2009, 12:40:52 PM »

Akmom,I don't know the answer to that question.Hopefully one of the smart monkeys will let us know. 
I have no answers either, but I'm on board to do whatever it takes.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1513 on: May 05, 2009, 12:43:09 PM »

Perhaps the question about the CCW is because they are afraid someone will shoot them when they find out they have been scamed?   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: May 05, 2009, 12:43:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19372249/detail.html
Casey Anthony's Attorney Questions Witnesses

Posted: 10:25 am EDT May 5, 2009Updated: 12:09 pm EDT May 5, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The lawyer for Casey Anthony is calling it a search for the truth. Two key witnesses are being questioned Tuesday in the case against Casey Anthony.
Officers from the jail and sheriff's office are testifying at the State Attorney's Office about Casey's reaction when she learned her daughter's remains had been discovered.

Jose Baez spoke with Eyewitness News before going into the State Attorney's Office (watch video | images). By noon, he had already spent nearly two hours interrogating an Orange County corrections officer.

Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, walked into the State Attorney's Office in downtown Orlando ready for Tuesday's depositions, which are expected to last several hours. Baez began questioning Orange County corrections officer Tammy Unser first.

"We need to get to the bottom of everything that occurred in this case. That's the purpose of the depositions and everything that we're trying to do," Baez said Tuesday morning.

In an interview, Unser described Casey's reaction the day Caylee was found dead on December 11.

"Her hands started to sweat. She started rubbing them profusely. She was in waist chains and handcuffs and she kept saying, 'The waist chains are getting tighter and tighter on me, please loosen them,'" Unser told investigators on the afternoon of December 11 (listen to interview).
Furthermore, the corrections officer said Anthony appeared to be hyperventilating.

Baez is doing all he can to prepare for Anthony's murder trial set for October of this year.

"We're in May and we're talking about four or five months down the road there's a trial. It's going to take time, if you notice, to litigate this matter. I mean, we don't have a court date until the end of October," Baez said Tuesday.

Tuesday afternoon, Detective Philip Graves, the man who interviewed Unser, will be deposed.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: May 05, 2009, 12:52:37 PM »

Deputies Deposed By Casey's Defense
Tuesday, May 05, 2009 12:31:20 PM
Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- More depositions are being taken today in the Case against Casey. This time, the defense is asking questions of two deputies at the State Attorney's Office in downtown Orlando.

This morning, defense attorney Jose Baez questioned Lt. Tammy Unser, a corrections lieutenant at the Orange County Jail. This afternoon he will be deposing Detective Philip Graves, the detective who interviewed Unser in taped sessions.

Listen To The Interview of Tammy Unser on Dec. 11, 2008
Both of Tuesday's depositions center around the day Caylee Anthony's remains were found, and her mother's reaction.

Last month, the State Attorney's Office released an audio recording of Graves interviewing Lt. Unser about how Casey reacted in jail in December when her daughter's remains were found. The State said it accidentally released that recording.

Unser said Casey was very emotional -- at one time hyperventilating -- while in the medical center at the jail.

Baez said he thinks Unser violated his client's rights.

News 13 asked Baez if he will sue the jail.

"I'm not thinking of any lawsuits or anything. If she feels she has a claim after we do our investigation, that is certainly her right to pursue," Baez said.

Unser's attorney did not have anything to say when walking in Tuesday morning.

On Monday, the defense filed for a change of venue. He said he is preparing for the trial to start in October.

He expressed his frustration toward the slow release of evidence by the state. He said it needs to move along and that he still has not seen Caylee's autopsy.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/5/deputies_deposed_by_casey39s_defense.html
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1516 on: May 05, 2009, 12:53:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I just watched the video on Bobo entering the court house 5/5/09
http://www.wftv.com/video/19372636/index.html

What is he talking about that they have Court " End of May" ..that he is treating it as if they were going to trial in Oct .. I don't understand.

With Slore signing the Change of Venue back in Dec 08 yet Bobo Filing it yesterday .. What happened that was the "determination" that the Change of Venue be filed ? He won't answer KB directly on this vid ..he just talks in circles as always.

I would be Mighty Upset If I lived in Florida ... with all the Tax dollars being spent already and what more $$$ would have to be spent if they are granted the change of venue.
It seems to be all what would you say ... Ugly Coping on Bobo's Part ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: May 05, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »

O/T Dom Deluise passed away last night in his sleep . I really liked him.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1518 on: May 05, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »

O/T Dom Deluise passed away last night in his sleep . I really liked him.
Oh that's horrible .. I loved him. He was so Funny. Awe that's so sad. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: May 05, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »

Perhaps the question about the CCW is because they are afraid someone will shoot them when they find out they have been scamed?   

I protest!   Monkey Devil!   If Georgie can have a gun, so should everyone else.  One might have to defend themself from a big alligator fish, which is trying to attack the search boat while it's being used in the ocean lake swamp.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.