May 21, 2024, 10:59:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 235977 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #200 on: May 01, 2009, 06:05:34 PM »

Maybe it's your computer, I can see the boat and Geo Ant & Milstead.

You are right .I saw it.
Yes, it is now, but I swear it wasn't 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 01, 2009, 06:12:59 PM »

Maybe it's your computer, I can see the boat and Geo Ant & Milstead.

You are right .I saw it.
Yes, it is now, but I swear it wasn't 

I believe you.This whole day has been off.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 01, 2009, 06:23:27 PM »

New Documents May Give Casey's Defense Ammunition
http://www.wftv.com/news/19346147/detail.html

Posted: 5:31 pm EDT May 1, 2009Updated: 5:52 pm EDT May 1, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Newly released documents in the case against Casey could raise reasonable doubt in because they fail to link Casey Anthony directly to the crime scene, which may give her defense some ammunition in court.

It is a bit of a break for the defense, less incriminating evidence to fight against and to use to try to create reasonable doubt. But the defense team's obstacle will boil down to that one word, "reasonable."

New FBI reports released Friday show that investigators cannot definitively match debris on Casey Anthony's shoes and in her car trunk with soil and debris found in the woods where Caylee's remains were found.

The FBI can't rule it out either. FBI chemists say tests on the strands of Caylee's hair that were found at the scene for evidence of prescription drugs taken from the Anthonys' house, were negative.

"It helps the defense because the defense then does not have to counter that piece of evidence," said WFTV Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Sheaffer says the defense could try to create doubt in jurors' minds by focusing on those weak links, because of unanswered questions. Such as how Caylee was murdered, but says doubt and reasonable doubt are two different things.

The legal standard is this: "A reasonable doubt is not a mere possible doubt, a speculative, imaginary or forced doubt."

"In this particular case there's so much circumstantial evidence and you're going to see an ebb and flow," he said.

Investigators did find a link between the duct tape stretched across Caylee's skull and the tape on the Anthonys' gas can. Also, a link between the Anthonys' house and a heart sticker on that duct tape was found. The laundry bag and trash bags that Caylee's remains were stashed in were also linked.

The FBI did not test the hair found with Caylee's remains for chloroform, because its chemists said it wouldn't prove anything.

Chloroform is a by-product of decomposition. Even so, Eyewitness News has learned that prosecutors had someone else test Caylee's hair for chloroform and say the results will be in soon.

Casey Anthony and her legal team have a lot on their plate, this month. On Tuesday, Jose Baez is scheduled to question a jail guard who was with Casey on the day she learned her daughter's remains were found. Surveillance cameras recorded that moment.

However, on May 28, Casey and her attorney will go to court to try to make sure the public never sees the video tape.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 01, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »

The Donia Thimons (I don't know if she got married or it's an alias, perhaps someone with sleuthing skills could check that out on a database)

She's the chick that "saw" Casey and Caylee at a church on the 17th. (which cellphone records say it's NOT possible)

She reminds me of the same kinda nut that claims she saw Caylee with some lady at the airport. She was posting all too.

Here is a link to her claim.....
http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=652&nav=messages&webtag=ab-crime&tid=20300

JOY????!!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 01, 2009, 06:33:23 PM »

The Donia Thimons (I don't know if she got married or it's an alias, perhaps someone with sleuthing skills could check that out on a database)

She's the chick that "saw" Casey and Caylee at a church on the 17th. (which cellphone records say it's NOT possible)

She reminds me of the same kinda nut that claims she saw Caylee with some lady at the airport. She was posting all too.

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=652&nav=messages&webtag=ab-crime&tid=20300

JOY????!!!!!

That's exactly what I thought.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 01, 2009, 06:50:36 PM »

I think I might have a little bit of good news. When you go to Kidfinders website  http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/   the extreme search, rescue and recovery seems to have no info. The pic of the boat with George and pals in the water is now poof. Trouble in scam paradise?

Still there for me.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 01, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »

I think I might have a little bit of good news. When you go to Kidfinders website  http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/   the extreme search, rescue and recovery seems to have no info. The pic of the boat with George and pals in the water is now poof. Trouble in scam paradise?

Still there for me.   
I'm thinking they were perhaps revamping or changing that part of their website.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: May 01, 2009, 06:56:33 PM »

Did anyone hear how Tony Maculooserwhateverhisnameis court appearance went in front of the CA bar?  Sorry if it's old news, I don't remember hearing much about it.

I call him McClueless.....easy to remember.
I'll find the post yesterday about Mr. McClueless for you.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #208 on: May 01, 2009, 06:58:42 PM »

JOY????!!!!!

i went to the link...it's gotta be JOY WRAY.  Chock-full of spelling errors and extremely argumentative...YUP...that's JOY.  That woman is such a TOOL.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 01, 2009, 07:00:11 PM »

The snake that was dead, that got run over, if that is the same snake that Kronk took a pic of and got so much money for on the Today Show, it didn't look like it had gotten run over, at least to me it didn't.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: May 01, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »

Still there for me.   
I'm thinking they were perhaps revamping or changing that part of their website.

They put the driving billboard truck back up.....hmmmmm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: May 01, 2009, 07:01:47 PM »

JOY????!!!!!

i went to the link...it's gotta be JOY WRAY.  Chock-full of spelling errors and extremely argumentative...YUP...that's JOY.  That woman is such a TOOL.
Your right, the spelling errors, and the fact it doesn't make much sense, has to be Joy 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: May 01, 2009, 07:03:04 PM »

Did anyone hear how Tony Maculooserwhateverhisnameis court appearance went in front of the CA bar?  Sorry if it's old news, I don't remember hearing much about it.

I call him McClueless.....easy to remember.
I'll find the post yesterday about Mr. McClueless for you.

Todd Macaluso status with the California Bar is that he is under evaluation process for referral and participation in the Alternative Disciplinary Program as of 4/29/09. Next status hearing 6/4/2009

Printed from The State Bar of California website (www.calbar.ca.gov) on Thursday, April 30, 2009

• Rules of Procedure - Rules 800-807

The Alternative Discipline Program addresses the substance abuse and mental health problems of attorneys against whom formal disciplinary proceedings have been initiated in the State Bar Court.

I. Program Authorization

Effective January 1, 2002, Business & Professions Code §6230, et seq. were added to the State Bar Act. §6231 directs the Board of Governors of The State Bar of California to establish and administer an Attorney Diversion and Assistance Program (Lawyers Assistance Program - LAP).

The State Bar has implemented the LAP, which primarily addresses the substance abuse and mental health problems of attorneys who are referred to LAP or who voluntarily seek to participate in LAP. The program offers support and structure to attorneys recovering from these disorders. Experts provide consultations regarding rehabilitation and private support groups are offered to attorneys in the program.

II. Scope of State Bar Court Alternative Discipline Program

The State Bar Court Alternative Discipline Program (ADP) represents the first comprehensive program in the United States for addressing the identification, assessment and treatment of substance abuse and mental health problems of respondents in the discipline process. The ADP is designed to protect the public, the courts and the legal profession, while respondents with substance abuse or mental health problems receive treatment.

The ADP has a close and mutually beneficial relationship with LAP. The ADP neither duplicates the LAP processes nor usurps the treatment function. The ADP seeks to identify and refer respondents with substance abuse or mental health problems to LAP in order that respondents so afflicted may be treated and rehabilitated. A respondent must be accepted into LAP to be eligible for the ADP.

Recognizing its obligation to protect the public, the courts and the legal profession, the State Bar Court retains jurisdiction over those attorneys in LAP who have pending disciplinary proceedings and makes all appropriate judicial decisions, including any determination regarding the attorney's eligibility to practice law while participating in LAP.

http://calbar.ca.gov/state/calbar/sbc_generic.jsp?cid=13483&id=23390

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #213 on: May 01, 2009, 07:03:28 PM »

They put the driving billboard truck back up.....hmmmmm

Maybe tomorrow is the opening day of bass fishing season...Georgie will be busy. Dork! (to Georgie, not you!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #214 on: May 01, 2009, 07:07:05 PM »

Casey Anthony case: the shoes, the other tipster, the stuffed animals
posted by halboedeker on May 1, 2009 6:30:10 PM

More documents were released in the Casey Anthony case, and the snake was the most memorable detail.

Here are some more details from television that caught my attention:

*** "Casey Anthony apparently likes shoes. She owns lots of them, more than 20 pairs," WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported. Lab tests do not show a conclusive link between soil samples collected from bottom of the shoes and dirt at the spot where Caylee's body was found was found, DeForest noted. Casey is charged with daughter Caylee's murder.

*** WKMG's Louis Bolden explained Roy Kronk's reasoning for looking for Caylee's remains in the area where they were later found. Bolden read Kronk's comment: "It just made sense to me that if you were going to get rid of something like that well you would put it in a place you knew there would be very little traffic whatsoever."

*** WESH-Channel 2 noted that Kronk wasn't alone in trying to alert authorities: A volunteer searcher tipped off deputies in August to suspicious findings in the woods. The searcher took some evidence -- a bag of stuffed animals -- to Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony, WESH's Amanda Ober reported. Cindy Anthony said she didn't recognize the toys. The volunteer met deputy Richard Cain, who looked at the stuffed animals and threw them back in the woods. This meeting happened five days after Cain had met Kronk about the meter reader's tip.

***WFTV-Channel 9 didn't linger over the documents in its 6 p.m. newscast. Anchor Martie Salt said, "New FBI test results show that dirt and debris on Casey's shoes and in her car trunk do not match up to the woods where Caylee's remains were found. Tests performed on Caylee's hair for traces of prescription drugs found in the Anthony home also came back negative."

If you wanted a succinct look at the day's Anthony information, WFTV was the place to be.

And the snake ...I wrote about this earlier today, but I return to it because the report by WKMG's DeForest  was memorable. He focused on a dead, four-foot rattlesnake that Kronk and co-workers found in the woods in August.

"One of the co-workers took the rattlesnake home and put it in his freezer," DeForest said. "Scientists later conducted an autopsy on that frozen rattlesnake to see if by chance it had swallowed any evidence. Well they found nothing significant. But it's ironic that investigators know how that snake died -- it was run over by a car -- but they still do not know how Caylee died."   
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony--1.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: May 01, 2009, 07:07:12 PM »

JVM is on.
I don't know if I can take it.The woman Nutt despises is on.I can't stand her.
When I hear hair mass,my blood boils.Poor Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: May 01, 2009, 07:10:33 PM »

Well, you would think that the experts could tell if the snake was run over or not, but I guess an autopsy was in order.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: May 01, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »

JVM is on.
They really need to put a muzzle on her, she is disgusting.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: May 01, 2009, 07:16:40 PM »

I can not understand what she is saying on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUaaT3GJl8E&feature=channel

I just do not know what to say. If this is supposed to be her famous tape of the site that shows nothing she is delusional as the memorial site and , notes, stuffies are on this tape near the end.. (if you can stomach watching all 9 minutes of it).  She has a magic camera that can film what the site looks like into the future?

What really disturbed me is she was digging.  Was she hoping for find something from the remains as a memento?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF3H1GJYL58&layer_token=2827d0114c68d5cf

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: May 01, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »

JVM is on.
They really need to put a muzzle on her, she is disgusting.

I can tolerate JVM,but that Winetraub lady grates my last nerve.I just want to poke her eyes out.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.