May 15, 2024, 07:42:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 235450 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1940 on: May 06, 2009, 02:32:44 PM »

Foxnews cable just reported two things O/T but of importance:

Tornado, strong winds & large hail expected in parts of Bama, Georgia & SC

There may be a press conference some time this afternoon on the 3 year old little boy Rodrigues case, police say they have new leads
Thanks 

O/T I charging th camera now. 
The bank they showed on FOX was in the county next to me.That storm came over the house.

Back on topic now.Hasn't it been too quiet today?
By the way,why does Cartman/Baez even have a spokesperson?
Glad you are alright, did the storm cause any damage to your property?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: May 06, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV says it won't retract report that the defense team called 'this fabrication'
posted by halboedeker on May 6, 2009 2:20:58 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Casey Anthony's defense team wants a retraction from WFTV-Channel 9.

The station says no way.

Jose Baez's spokeswoman said WFTV's Kathi Belich was wrong when she reported this week that Baez "faxed copies of his motion for a change of venue to some reporters before he ever filed it with the court."

Baez spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie fired off an e-mail to the station: "Please retract this fabrication that you reported. Let us know when you plan to retract your report."

"We're not going to retract it," WFTV news director Bob Jordan told me. "Faxed or handed. Makes no difference how it was transmitted. What matters is that it was transmitted to reporters."
But Mackenzie countered, "It was not provided to anyone before it was filed." The WFTV report "has the potential to prejudice the court." 

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-wftv-says-it-wont-retract-report-that-defense-team-called-a-fabrication.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: May 06, 2009, 02:34:02 PM »

I love the last one! He looks like George in his "Com'ere Baby" pic in court that day with his one eyebrow raised. Gods gifts to women.
Can you just picture him leering at the Brazillian Bikini Models 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: May 06, 2009, 02:35:22 PM »

Casey Anthony: WFTV says it won't retract report that the defense team called 'this fabrication'
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The station says no way.

Jose Baez's spokeswoman said WFTV's Kathi Belich was wrong when she reported this week that Baez "faxed copies of his motion for a change of venue to some reporters before he ever filed it with the court."

Baez spokeswoman Marti Mackenzie fired off an e-mail to the station: "Please retract this fabrication that you reported. Let us know when you plan to retract your report."

"We're not going to retract it," WFTV news director Bob Jordan told me. "Faxed or handed. Makes no difference how it was transmitted. What matters is that it was transmitted to reporters."
But Mackenzie countered, "It was not provided to anyone before it was filed." The WFTV report "has the potential to prejudice the court." 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-wftv-says-it-wont-retract-report-that-defense-team-called-a-fabrication.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: May 06, 2009, 02:35:31 PM »

There may be a press conference some time this afternoon on the 3 year old little boy Rodrigues case, police say they have new leads
Thanks 

The bank they showed on FOX was in the county next to me.That storm came over the house.

Trimm stay safe.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: May 06, 2009, 02:37:52 PM »

Thanks 

Trimm stay safe.

Everything is o.k. here right now.I always charge my camera just in case. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: May 06, 2009, 02:42:12 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: May 06, 2009, 02:42:17 PM »

Fox News Network is reporting that the government is now going to release the bogus authenic pictures taken from Air Force One in the flyover of NYC.

I am really worried about my southern monkey friends and my family in the storms. I feel like I am a cat on a hot tin roof today. Ya'll stay safe.

I am glad WFTV is backing Kathi Belish!!! There are some heroes in this case, and are trying to get the truth and justice for Caylee.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1948 on: May 06, 2009, 02:42:56 PM »

Yeah, but Laci had her mother, dad, step dad, and family sitting on her side during trial. Who will sit on Caylee's in the courtroom? That makes me sad No Rose 

There will be millions of these  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey standing on Caylee's side. They will prevail.

Not to get all spiritual on ya'll or anything, but we must really remember something. This case is not really about getting Justice for Caylee. Caylee doesn't need this world's justice anymore, she has what she needs. What this is really about is punishing Casey and her family. Above all, we need to remember that Caylee is OK now, and nothing we can do will shake that.
I agree with you in that Caylee is in a much better place with all the unconditional love and goodness that she deserves. While she does not need the world's justice,heaven demands it. When I looked in the concordance of my bible under "justice" I was amazed at the number of times that justice was listed.There are more than 130 verses listed. The bible even says that the Lord loves justice.(Psalm 11:7, Psalm 99:4) In my opinion, punishment for Casey and anyone involved in sweet little Caylee's demise and cover up is a part of justice being served. One reason I was drawn to Scared Monkeys was the members' desire to see justice prevail in this case and others. That desire was placed there by One higher than ourselves. It is one characteristic among many that sets this group apart from others and I am proud to be a part.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: May 06, 2009, 02:43:02 PM »

The station says no way.

Baez can't bully them. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: May 06, 2009, 02:47:14 PM »

I ain't misbehavin' this time. 

Just sayin'. an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1951 on: May 06, 2009, 02:48:07 PM »

so basically baez screwed up 

and now he wants to make it appear the media made the mistake 

mmm kay, typical Bozo  jocolor

I remember you, Caylee.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: May 06, 2009, 02:49:08 PM »

smipped
I swear I think of Cartman from South Park when I see this POS.

From this point forward BJ is also known as Cartman

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: May 06, 2009, 02:51:03 PM »

smipped

Works for me.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: May 06, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »

smipped

I "smipped" it too. Is that a new word.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1955 on: May 06, 2009, 02:51:32 PM »

you can just see it in Baez's face -- he thinks he is a celebrity now and he loves it

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: May 06, 2009, 02:52:44 PM »

The station says no way.

WFTV!   They got snagged & now they are afraid its going to "prejudice" the court, should have thought about that before you handed a copy off to local 6 members of the media.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: May 06, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »

Thanks 

Between the umms and the uhhs, it just takes too long for him to get the words out.  It is much quicker for someone who can speak and has a basic command of the English language.  Monkey Devil!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: May 06, 2009, 02:56:11 PM »

3babiesmommy that is the truth. 

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: May 06, 2009, 02:56:19 PM »

The station says no way.

WFTV!   They got snagged & now they are afraid its going to "prejudice" the court, should have thought about that before you handed a copy off to local 6 members of the media.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.