May 14, 2024, 04:05:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 270909 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1680 on: February 12, 2009, 03:27:18 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

What, he is??? Where did you read that? Why????
They just said it on the news,He is having lunch with Heyleigh's dad to offer support and advice. What a joke that is. Here is a father who is acting exactly as he should be doing. They need to tell George to get the hell away from him. Josh Ducket is already there and so is TIM.

He just got out of the hospital not much more then a week ago, now he's helping others?? I just don't think it's a good idea! Besides, he's not the grandfather of a missing child, his granddaughter was never kidnapped. Well, if anything good, hopefully now he can see first hand how it works when you call LE RIGHT AWAY to report a child missing.

Anyway, after all the GA went through, I don't think it's a good thing for him to be there.
As far the KFer's being there, I have no comment!! 
Since at least to me George is the only one that seems to have normal feelings, and it does appear Mark Nejame, Tim Miller and Lp all seem to care about him, maybe this is therapy for him trying to help. I don't know I've been fooled by George several times, and I keep coming back and defending him, maybe somethings wrong with me?

Nothing is wrong with you, no rose!  This just shows how kind you are, how you would react with empathy toward anyone in such a situation.  It's the way most of us feel and would be toward others, am thinking.  The problem here is that George changes so much it's hard to get a handle on how to act/react with him.  Just when we think we've got it figured out he flipflops.  It's not us being weird, it's him and the others in the A family.  IMO, we are honest folks, trying to make sense of a situation filled with lies.  That's why it feels so strange to us, it's like trying to fit a round peg into a square hole.  So again, it's not you!  It's them, their lies, the constant change-up, cover-up, and crazyness. 

IMO   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: February 12, 2009, 03:27:46 PM »

My pet is a spoiled rotten beagle named Lucy. 

Cute name for a beagle!

That's a good point made about George not working... you'd think that he would want to support his family financially bwahahaha... (ok, now that sounded weird).  I'm surprised they still have their house after all this...

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: February 12, 2009, 03:29:57 PM »

a lot of people were feeling bad for GA yesterday after the service, like he was the only one that was upset.  this family won't let you feel bad for them because they prove on a daily basis just how evil they really are.  ole Georgy is just a big ole pile of shit too!  only God knows what was happening in that house..........i'm sure we are in for many more shocking revelations........i hate that baby caylee had to suffer from their sick and evil games.......and i hate to say this, but Thank God she doesn't have to suffer anymore....she is in heaven and happy

Regrets, I've had a few......
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: February 12, 2009, 03:30:25 PM »

Goodnmad, I love your squirrel.  It looks like a pet.  Is it??  We found a baby squirrel in the yard after hurricane Katrina and raised it for awhile and it died.  I think my granddaughter fed it some cheetos.  It was so cute and I miss it so much.

aww, poor little squirrel.

no more Cheetos for me then. 

I found it early on when the "two squirrels cralwed up in my car and died" debacle came out.

I think this squirrel could whoop Casey's a** and Baez too.

My pet is a spoiled rotten beagle named Lucy. 

Love beagles too.  Yeah, I would love to put some bananas all over Cindy and let the squirrel loose.  They love nannas you know.  He would tear her to pieces.  It would be fun to watch too.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1684 on: February 12, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »

ok you guys i have been comeing in here for abit now.and i have watch and watch all the talk about the caylee anthony case...and you guys are so smart..i really love comeing in here..i have a problem..i need to know if anyone can help me by telling me how i can get the records of a murder..i just found out that my brother was in prison for murder!!! he murdered his wife around 1993..1994 in chesterfield virgina  her name was simone wood his name is bobby edward wood...it just seems that everytime i go to a different site i am told to pay money at every site.so if any of you smart monkeys know how i can get the information please contact me @ hope121971@yahoo.com

You should be able to go to the Chesterfield VA courthouse as the case would be public record

luvmyboys try this site www.ThePamperedPrisoner.com. Or you might could search the Local paper for that town.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: February 12, 2009, 03:37:30 PM »

i wish we could have a dump truck of rotten bananas deposited on the A's front yard

Regrets, I've had a few......
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: February 12, 2009, 03:38:38 PM »

I wonder if Casey would respond to any letters she might receive?

Kinda makes me feel like writing to her, just to see what she'd say in return!     hmmm....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: February 12, 2009, 03:40:12 PM »

i wish we could have a dump truck of rotten bananas deposited on the A's front yard

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1688 on: February 12, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »

Mags one is enough for me right now. She is a handful. 

Trimm -- Casey's form letter responses are below:

1. Dear Your Name Here (Sucker!),
Thanks for writing. Yes, I agree. I am hot. Enclosed is an autographed picture of me. I hope you like it. Please send money for my jail account. I am fresh out of PopTarts.
xxxoo,
CMA

2. Dear Waste, Huge Waste,
I am totally a victim here too. From day one. Absolutely not guilty. Maybe you are Zanny the Nanny. My hot ass lawyer will investigate you.
Bite me,
CMA

3. Dear Kind Sir or Madam,
Due to an inheritance from my brother's third cousin's unlce's sister twice removed, I will be receiving a lump sum of $300 billion soon. All I need is your bank account number, your social secuirty number, your picture id and throw in a few blank checks too.
Most humbly yours,
CMA II

I remember you, Caylee.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: February 12, 2009, 03:40:43 PM »

Yeah with all of them in many different bags like the one Caylee was in.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1690 on: February 12, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »

Ok, just curious ... how many monkeys are bothered by the fact that Caylee's remains may have been cremated? Maybe I am just being weird about it, but it would not have been my choice for her. It would not be my choice for my daughter if she were to pass before me. And it would not be my choice for a grandchild, particularly considering the circumstances. Her little body out there bagged up and tossed like trash and then her remains are cremated? I don't know. It just doesn't strike me as right.

Now, I have nothing against cremation. In fact, I'd prefer cremation for myself in hopes of saving my loved ones some money. Plus I'll be dead, so I figure what the heck? But I guess I'm getting all weird about it when it comes to Caylee.

Now I understand why my mother was not comfortable with my telling her I want to be cremated. Now I know funerals, burials are "for the living" and that Caylee went on to a better place the moment her life ended.

Is it just me? 

*raises hand*  I'm bothered by it too! 

While I'm certainly all for cremation for myself and anyone who feels that to be a good choice for themselves, this strikes me as ... odd.  Am thinking that it's because I think it 'ought to be' a choice for someone to have done or not have done, for themselves, ahead of time, to be cremated.  Is that a crazy thought?  And going with that thought, Caylee certainly had no choice. 

In a sense, it feels to me that because she was very likely murdered, that she and her body disrespected in the doing of that, plus the disrespect (IMO) in the way her body was handled after death, (ie: dumped), there 'ought to be' at the very least SOME respect shown to her in burial.  Not that it would make things up to her after the fact, cuz she's no longer with us, but that it just feeeeeeeels to me like a right thing to do for her.  Guess the A family doesn't feel the same way, maybe didn't think of that, dunno.   

Am I saying that someone who cremates their loved one isn't respecting the body?  Nooooo I'm not.  I'm just thinking of what I'd likely do in this particular situation.  And I'd like to think, *because* of the (IMO) total disrepect shown earlier to Caylee, in her death and disposal of her body, that I would want to be overly respectful, loving and tender with her remains. 

Gosh this was hard to actually type what I'm feeling.  Hope it made some sense. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1691 on: February 12, 2009, 03:42:39 PM »

luvmyboys try this site www.ThePamperedPrisoner.com. Or you might could search the Local paper for that town.

I will be waiting to see Casey on that site soon. Maybe she'll even get hitched while she's serving her life sentence.

I remember you, Caylee.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: February 12, 2009, 03:42:47 PM »

Thanks for writing. Yes, I agree. I am hot. Enclosed is an autographed picture of me. I hope you like it. Please send money for my jail account. I am fresh out of PopTarts.
xxxoo,
CMA

I am totally a victim here too. From day one. Absolutely not guilty. Maybe you are Zanny the Nanny. My hot ass lawyer will investigate you.
Bite me,
CMA

Due to an inheritance from my brother's third cousin's unlce's sister twice removed, I will be receiving a lump sum of $300 billion soon. All I need is your bank account number, your social secuirty number, your picture id and throw in a few blank checks too.
Most humbly yours,
CMA II

Too funny.  So right! 

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: February 12, 2009, 03:46:28 PM »

xxxoo,
CMA

Bite me,
CMA

Most humbly yours,
CMA II

Goodnmad... what's in the ciggie?  Oh....and...can you pass it my way? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: February 12, 2009, 03:48:42 PM »

xxxoo,
CMA

Bite me,
CMA

Most humbly yours,
CMA II

OMG 
1.I don't eat poptarts so send them to SeaSearcher.
2.I saw Imaginanny out by the Amscott,so I'll call The Putz.
3.Great,sounds like a good deal.I am enclosing Newfie's routing number ASAP
Talk to you soon,
KMA(figure it out)   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: February 12, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »

Wyks -- It does make sense. It is a sensitive issue and there are a range of feelings here.

The only people who were close to me who have passed away are my grandparents. Both were open casket, dressed in clothing they requested with items they requested, and buried in a family cemetery.

Nothing wrong with the way anyone else chooses to bury or cremate a loved one. That's a personal decision.

This is just a personal decision out there in the public. Maybe I'd even feel less weird if CA and GA would just say yes, she has been cremated.

I don't know. One thing's for sure. Nothing could be good enough for Caylee. It's just painfully sad anyway I look at it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: February 12, 2009, 03:49:07 PM »

OMG- I cannot believe that GA is there in Satsuma with Hayleigh's dad. That is just sick!

What, he is??? Where did you read that? Why????
They just said it on the news,He is having lunch with Heyleigh's dad to offer support and advice. What a joke that is. Here is a father who is acting exactly as he should be doing. They need to tell George to get the hell away from him. Josh Ducket is already there and so is TIM.

He just got out of the hospital not much more then a week ago, now he's helping others?? I just don't think it's a good idea! Besides, he's not the grandfather of a missing child, his granddaughter was never kidnapped. Well, if anything good, hopefully now he can see first hand how it works when you call LE RIGHT AWAY to report a child missing.

Anyway, after all the GA went through, I don't think it's a good thing for him to be there.
As far the KFer's being there, I have no comment!! 
Since at least to me George is the only one that seems to have normal feelings, and it does appear Mark Nejame, Tim Miller and Lp all seem to care about him, maybe this is therapy for him trying to help. I don't know I've been fooled by George several times, and I keep coming back and defending him, maybe somethings wrong with me?

Nothing is wrong with you, no rose!  This just shows how kind you are, how you would react with empathy toward anyone in such a situation.  It's the way most of us feel and would be toward others, am thinking.  The problem here is that George changes so much it's hard to get a handle on how to act/react with him.  Just when we think we've got it figured out he flipflops.  It's not us being weird, it's him and the others in the A family.  IMO, we are honest folks, trying to make sense of a situation filled with lies.  That's why it feels so strange to us, it's like trying to fit a round peg into a square hole.  So again, it's not you!  It's them, their lies, the constant change-up, cover-up, and crazyness. 

IMO   

I agree.   And,  No Rose - you just have a big heart.   That's not a bad thing.    Hugs.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: February 12, 2009, 03:49:08 PM »

Are there any monkeys that live near Jackson, MS????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1698 on: February 12, 2009, 03:50:03 PM »

Wyks...thank-you I just have to feel one of them loved Caylee, and maybe I bought his crying and his sadness at the memorial, but it looked genuine to me. And then he went and said the things he did about Casey, and though it wasn't the time and place, he still loves her, she is his daughter. I don't fall for any of the antics of Cindy and Lee, but I do sometimes with George, and watch when everything unfolds, he might be as bad or worse then Lee and Cindy. And then I will have to slap myself back into reality.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: February 12, 2009, 03:50:29 PM »

ok you guys i have been comeing in here for abit now.and i have watch and watch all the talk about the caylee anthony case...and you guys are so smart..i really love comeing in here..i have a problem..i need to know if anyone can help me by telling me how i can get the records of a murder..i just found out that my brother was in prison for murder!!! he murdered his wife around 1993..1994 in chesterfield virgina  her name was simone wood his name is bobby edward wood...it just seems that everytime i go to a different site i am told to pay money at every site.so if any of you smart monkeys know how i can get the information please contact me @ hope121971@yahoo.com

You should be able to go to the Chesterfield VA courthouse as the case would be public record

Ever since folks started with their genealogy, there are far too many sites that you must pay to gain information.  However, if you can contact the courthouses, public records direct you will obtain most of your information for free.  You may also try going to your public library as they have many papers, etc...available that will help you as well.

Check out the local newspaper where the murder took place.  You may even be able to pull it up online.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.