May 13, 2024, 03:57:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 605776 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1000 on: November 05, 2009, 01:16:23 PM »

Ooops! I wouldn't want to leave anyone out! Welcome to all new monkeys!   

YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: November 05, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »

don't know how much I can say without getting in trouble so here goes.  The person I am mentioning isn't a minor so don't know how that could be a problem but here goes:

Michelle Lee B.  - Is that the mother??

Also, who is:  Jackie R. B., Phillip A. B., Caesar T B., and Rodrigo A. B.-Abarla (must be a son of someone who is Mexican for them to have taken both dad's name and mother's maiden name?)
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: November 05, 2009, 01:31:14 PM »

I'm sorry, I'm only up to about pg 34, but had to jump in here. And if this has been posted before, please delete the post. But I found a "myyearbook.com" entry for AB. It's still up, set to private. Only thing there is a picture of her....very creepy, looks like she has makeup looking like blood coming from her mouth, and black ghoulish makeup around her eyes, pointing 2 fingers to her head as if it's a gun...here's the link..
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTI2MTg4NDg=
Holy Mother of God!  I wonder if she is a jugalette (or however you spell that)?!? 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1003 on: November 05, 2009, 01:34:31 PM »

It took California a couple days to decide whether Castro the 14 year old who murdered little 4 year old Alex, was going to be tried as an adult or not. And thankfully he will be tried as an adult. What in the he!! is really going on there in MO, seems to me that decision on trying AB as an adult or not shouldn't take this long.

I agree, Rosie!  Dunno what the hold-up in this case *really* is.  Of course, they could call it anything, even say that was the first available court date, yada yada... When it's looking for all the world like they are simply buying time, long enough to scramble around covering tracks, etc. 

As you've pointed out, in Cali things get done, (well, typically.. lol  I'm from there, originally).  As in other states as well.  Here in Nebraska am thinking there'd be a public outcry for quicker action.  Not every state is perfect, am sure there are delays for whatever reason everywhere, at times.  But even with carefully crossing every t and dotting every i, seems it would have taken much less time. 

I just want to go up to the state of Missouri, and do this:    

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: November 05, 2009, 01:36:51 PM »

don't know how much I can say without getting in trouble so here goes.  The person I am mentioning isn't a minor so don't know how that could be a problem but here goes:

Also, who is:  Jackie R. B., Phillip A. B., Caesar T B., and Rodrigo A. B.-Abarla (must be a son of someone who is Mexican for them to have taken both dad's name and mother's maiden name?)

Yes MLB is the daughter of KB (grandma of AB) and MLB is AB mother.  CTB is father of AB.  MLB is out on 2 years unsupervised probation right now in Dallas County MO. CTB is still enjoying 3hots and a cot.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1005 on: November 05, 2009, 01:37:41 PM »

Yes on the mother.  Caesar is the father.  Dunno who the others are.. yet.  lol

Making room for ya over here in the corner.. just in case.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: November 05, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »

O/T Another missing case of 23 yr old in Missouri.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6429.0

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: November 05, 2009, 01:42:53 PM »

Wanna borrow this?????

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: November 05, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »

Michelle L B is the mother.  Ceasar T B is the father.  i don't know who the others are you are mentioning.  The father of the little girl EO was playing with has a last name of Alvarado. 

There is another adult showing living at 626 Lomo.  Her initials are K K H.  Do we know if the 626 Lomo location is the newer house or the older place where the daycare was run?  The woman with the initials KKH was married to a man named Ken and they owned a company called Animal Kingdom Collectibles.  I'm thinking maybe these folks lived in the house prior to the gps purchasing it.  KKH, the female, still has a d/l registered for the 626 location.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: November 05, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »

I'm sorry, I'm only up to about pg 34, but had to jump in here. And if this has been posted before, please delete the post. But I found a "myyearbook.com" entry for AB. It's still up, set to private. Only thing there is a picture of her....very creepy, looks like she has makeup looking like blood coming from her mouth, and black ghoulish makeup around her eyes, pointing 2 fingers to her head as if it's a gun...here's the link..
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTI2MTg4NDg=
Holy Mother of God!  I wonder if she is a jugalette (or however you spell that)?!? 

From what I have been seeing being a jugalette is not the worst thing she could be. There are so many levels of so many things.....JMO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1010 on: November 05, 2009, 01:51:36 PM »

It took California a couple days to decide whether Castro the 14 year old who murdered little 4 year old Alex, was going to be tried as an adult or not. And thankfully he will be tried as an adult. What in the he!! is really going on there in MO, seems to me that decision on trying AB as an adult or not shouldn't take this long.

Anything that has to do with Missouri is going to be screwed up.  I live in MO and let me tell ya, many many things are screwed up here.  Also, the kids could not have been taken from mom because she didn't drugs.  SS doesn't work like that here.  You have to have been caught manufacturing drugs, or violently abusing the kids, or sexual assault, something MAJOR to have your kids taken away in this state.  Whatever went down, had to be BAD.

Ok, after reading over on WS, a new question has arose for me that I can't quite clear up.  The grandparents petitioned for custody of the kids.....BUT, whose custody were they in when the GPS petitioned?  Were they at that time in state care or mother's care?   hmmmmm

From what I understand, yes, the grandparents came to Missouri from Cali, for the kids.  They left a beautiful ranch out in Cali, if Google maps can be believed.  And the step-grandpa up and leaving all that, for grandchildren not even his, well... that says a lot (to me) about his true character and devotion etc.  ABs aunt KN-P speaks in her blog about all that they've given up. 

Am not sure yet whose care/custody the kids were in, when the grandparents arrived, and KB petitioned for custody.  According to the public records that went 'poof' off the net, she applied for and got custody of the three older kids first, then the youngest one later.  Not sure why that happened either. 

And again, based on public records that went 'poof', it seems that the kids had been living in the older house with their mom, MLB.  Not sure where she went, when her mom KB gained custody.  Or if the kids were wards of the state, and the grandparents arrival from Cali got them out of the system, so to speak, and living back home.  Someone may have taken screenshots of those records before they went 'poof'.  I just glanced at them, not dreaming they'd get deleted. 

Then later, the grandparents built a newer house that they and the kids live in now.  At some point MLB was living in the older house, yet I've read from locals that she moved on.  Wish I knew more about that, sorry. 

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: November 05, 2009, 01:52:44 PM »

From what I have been seeing being a jugalette is not the worst thing she could be. There are so many levels of so many things.....JMO
The makeup kind of reminds me of what I've seen some other young girls wearing who are calling themselves jugalettes.  i don't know very much at all about the whole "jugallo" "jugalette" thing.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: November 05, 2009, 01:52:49 PM »

Michelle L B is the mother.  Ceasar T B is the father.  i don't know who the others are you are mentioning.  The father of the little girl EO was playing with has a last name of Alvarado. 

There is another adult showing living at 626 Lomo.  Her initials are K K H.  Do we know if the 626 Lomo location is the newer house or the older place where the daycare was run?  The woman with the initials KKH was married to a man named Ken and they owned a company called Animal Kingdom Collectibles.  I'm thinking maybe these folks lived in the house prior to the gps purchasing it.  KKH, the female, still has a d/l registered for the 626 location.

The little girl that Elizabeth was visiting is ELPA.  Father Luis A.  That file is really sad as Grandma KB had to ask the courts permission to put out a 4 week notice in the newspapers to find Mom and Dad of the child. 

Gandma KB was married 3 times
1st marriage in TX in 1975 (to MB's father)
2nd marriage in CA in 1983 (To K N-P' father)
3rd marriage to GB (I didn't look for)

626 Lomo Drive is the new house.  GB nad KB built is as they did a testimonial for the insulation work http://www.xcfi.biz/forms/testimonials.aspx .  Coincidentally the first command post was set up at Xtreme, the company they gave the testimonial to.

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1013 on: November 05, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »

Not always true.. I have both mom and daddys last name.. and as my sister likes to remind me I am as white as the dough boy.( at sis).(as is both mom and dad) just saying...So white I got red hair and freckles...Our family is predominately Irish with some indian chunked in.. lol

MLB yes
Ceaser dad
 not sure on the other names

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: November 05, 2009, 01:55:57 PM »

The little girl that Elizabeth was visiting is ELPA.  Father Luis A.  That file is really sad as Grandma KB had to ask the courts permission to put out a 4 week notice in the newspapers to find Mom and Dad of the child. 

Gandma KB was married 3 times
1st marriage in TX in 1975 (to MB's father)
2nd marriage in CA in 1983 (To K N-P' father)
3rd marriage to GB (I didn't look for)

626 Lomo Drive is the new house.  GB nad KB built is as they did a testimonial for the insulation work http://www.xcfi.biz/forms/testimonials.aspx .  Coincidentally the first command post was set up at Xtreme, the company they gave the testimonial to.

So the woman I show living at 626 has to have lived with KB and GB or else she wouldn't show living at that address otherwise.

Can I give her name?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: November 05, 2009, 01:57:10 PM »

Wanna borrow this?????

Would love to!  Thanks Fanny! 

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1016 on: November 05, 2009, 01:58:03 PM »

I think Tom Smith told us the property now owned by AB gparents was the old HOLISTER place! So yes very possible KK Hollister

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: November 05, 2009, 01:58:31 PM »

Anything that has to do with Missouri is going to be screwed up.  I live in MO and let me tell ya, many many things are screwed up here.  Also, the kids could not have been taken from mom because she didn't drugs.  SS doesn't work like that here.  You have to have been caught manufacturing drugs, or violently abusing the kids, or sexual assault, something MAJOR to have your kids taken away in this state.  Whatever went down, had to be BAD.

Ok, after reading over on WS, a new question has arose for me that I can't quite clear up.  The grandparents petitioned for custody of the kids.....BUT, whose custody were they in when the GPS petitioned?  Were they at that time in state care or mother's care?   hmmmmm

From what I understand, yes, the grandparents came to Missouri from Cali, for the kids.  They left a beautiful ranch out in Cali, if Google maps can be believed.  And the step-grandpa up and leaving all that, for grandchildren not even his, well... that says a lot (to me) about his true character and devotion etc.  ABs aunt KN-P speaks in her blog about all that they've given up. 

Am not sure yet whose care/custody the kids were in, when the grandparents arrived, and KB petitioned for custody.  According to the public records that went 'poof' off the net, she applied for and got custody of the three older kids first, then the youngest one later.  Not sure why that happened either. 

And again, based on public records that went 'poof', it seems that the kids had been living in the older house with their mom, MLB.  Not sure where she went, when her mom KB gained custody.  Or if the kids were wards of the state, and the grandparents arrival from Cali got them out of the system, so to speak, and living back home.  Someone may have taken screenshots of those records before they went 'poof'.  I just glanced at them, not dreaming they'd get deleted. 

Then later, the grandparents built a newer house that they and the kids live in now.  At some point MLB was living in the older house, yet I've read from locals that she moved on.  Wish I knew more about that, sorry. 

I wish I had taken screen shots as well.  I did copy and paste some so here is what I have. 

2005 custody for ADB and twin brothers. 

This is interesting as it has AB living at the old house 228 LOMO DRIVE, and the twin boys at the new house 626 LOMO DRIVE.  Mom MB is living in Crocker, MO and dad CB is in Brumley, MO.   Grandma KB who is seeking guardianship is at the old house 228 LOMO DRIVE.

Petitioner appears in person and by Attorney Browning. Minor children appears by Attorney Hey. Evidence adduced. Natural father appears not. Natural mother consents in writing. Guardianship granted. Costs taxed to Petitioner. /s/PSJ/lh
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: November 05, 2009, 02:00:42 PM »

I think Tom Smith told us the property now owned by AB gparents was the old HOLISTER place! So yes very possible KK Hollister
The last name is now Holister.  it is Higgins. 
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1019 on: November 05, 2009, 02:06:23 PM »

QUICK FIX>> It was HIGGINS not Hollister(oopps Hollister was in Ca..lol)

Just to throw more names to the wind.. If you look up the granpa, also listed under his name as possible relatives are three other girls.. all with same last name of gpa.. TB, SB, and a VB

http://www.intelius.com/Find-Phone-Address/Jefferson+City-MO/(add gpas last name here)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.