May 17, 2024, 08:20:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 207360 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: March 11, 2009, 09:24:13 PM »

I'm a little lost....lol....if Bill Kurtis had an exclusive...how did Dateline get involved??

Other than behind the scenes stuff ... Bill Kurtis' involvement did not get off the ground ... following the January 1, 2008 departure of Dateline.

It appears that September's special was only Part One.

I think I got that right.  Correct me if I am wrong Freebirds.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: March 11, 2009, 09:24:16 PM »

ETA:  In blue

<snip>

Kurtis wanted a handful of Natalee's Freebirds to be interviewed for this special.

We only agreed AFTER we had Beth's blessing to do so. 

We agreed on one condition - that we remain anonymous.  It was explained to them what are ONLY purpose as a group was - Justice and answers for Natalee Holloway, and to hopefully bring her home to her family.

We stressed that we did NOT want "us" to detract from the joined purpose we all shared - Natalee Holloway.

<snip>

This is what I'm talking about.  Thank you all, old and new.  Words are not enough.

Now, compare that with the obscenity of pretending to channel Natalee onto an Internet message board.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: March 11, 2009, 09:24:30 PM »

IF all that I could see in that trap/cage was what may me a skull,
then I might be a bit more skeptical.
I can see a femur, a pelvic bone. a skull. a couple of vertabre
and blue denim fabric.
All of that is too much to be just a coincidence.  Somebody's
remains are in that trap/cage.  IMO.

You can see another 10 documentaries but there were no human remains in the cage

it is late here ,Goodnight all 

I don't care who your source is...no one bags up hermit crabs and speeds off....

Buckeye ROFLMAO You crack me up sometimes. Priceless.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: March 11, 2009, 09:26:24 PM »

I'm a little lost....lol....if Bill Kurtis had an exclusive...how did Dateline get involved??

Dateline was there with Tim Miller.  Their original plan was to do a special on TES.

Then Persistence found the cage, and all hell broke loose.

Dateline and Tim were booted from the ship.........................I guess now we might have another part of the reason why.

Someone saw big $$$$$$$$ signs.

TY   hmmmmm
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: March 11, 2009, 09:28:35 PM »

Jen ... I remember all of us cutting and pasting ... cutting and pasting ... cutting and pasting all that info we accumulated inclusively for Kurtis Production so that they could access it.

Janet

Yes and we were in chat while Jen talked to xxxx on the phone.

Then we wrote up our bios for Kurtis Productions.

Gosh!!  I had forgotten about that first phone call.  What a time that was - trying to impart to them all we had learned and documented as briefly as possible.

And I want to tell EVERYONE you did a terrific and professional job handling them.
I have dealt with a lot of producers/stars etc and Jen was thrown in to this on behalf of Freebirds and for Natalee and she was a professional all the way!

Thanks kerm.

I love you dear!!!

I was SO scared, LOL.  I never, EVER would have had the courage to take that first call if I hadn't had all of you there with me!!!!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: March 11, 2009, 09:29:04 PM »

Look, what they've done to Natalee

Beth got it both ways coming and going. Joran slammed her and Dave with that "fake" confession and the Persistence rolled them to make money from the search and also from donations from people like us right here and all over the blogosphere.  So everyone was used in the end?  And Natalee got lost in the shuffle.
I would cry for them right now if it would help but it wouldn't. 

EVERYONE reading here needs to understand that no one knows what was in that cage but because of the actions of these people on that ship and in Aruba it will NEVER be know what was in that cage. 

The family has been had royally, the Freebirds have been had and all of us have been had also.

Hotshot are you in the production?  You seemed to know a lot about Schafer. 

Sick. Sick. Sick.   (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: March 11, 2009, 09:29:33 PM »

Just got caught up!Still a little under the weather...What else will people NEED to UNDESRTAND the Persitence search was LESS THEN HONORABLE????Does one honestly believe that Mos,Richardson,Comemencia as well as others went out there on the 30th for TEA... Then,because there were only Hermit crabs and Rocks,they dove on the trap/cage!SERIOUSLY..Last part..WHY WERE NO AMERICANS INVOLVED IN THAT DIVE AND WHO ALLOWED THAT......

Hey KTF, Hope that you feel better soon.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 11, 2009, 09:30:29 PM »

Thanks kerm.

I love you dear!!!

I was SO scared, LOL.  I never, EVER would have had the courage to take that first call if I hadn't had all of you there with me!!!!!!

Not only were you handling the phone call inquiry with XXXX, but you were telling us at the same time what was being said. That's a PRO!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: March 11, 2009, 09:30:46 PM »

Poor Beth, Poor Natalee.
That one really made my blood boil.. To watch Beth reaction.
Makes a good person desire to do things that God may frown upon.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #629 on: March 11, 2009, 09:32:10 PM »

Other than behind the scenes stuff ... Bill Kurtis' involvement did not get off the ground ... following the January 1, 2008 departure of Dateline.

Janet
Somewhere and I don't know where I read it but Kyle says in a post in an answer to someone that They will have to wait until September for an answer...I wondered what He meant when He said wait until September...Does Anyone else remember Him posting this? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: March 11, 2009, 09:32:26 PM »

Just got caught up!Still a little under the weather...What else will people NEED to UNDESRTAND the Persitence search was LESS THEN HONORABLE????Does one honestly believe that Mos,Richardson,Comemencia as well as others went out there on the 30th for TEA... Then,because there were only Hermit crabs and Rocks,they dove on the trap/cage!SERIOUSLY..Last part..WHY WERE NO AMERICANS INVOLVED IN THAT DIVE AND WHO ALLOWED THAT......

Hey KTF, Hope that you feel better soon.

Thanx Cajun.Hope all is well!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: March 11, 2009, 09:32:53 PM »

Janet

Well I think now we know the REAL reason Silvetti was so pissed with Dateline once it aired.

Janet- I think you're right.  After Dateline aired, it took a bit of the wind out of Schaefer/Silvetti/Trahan/KINGMAN et al's sails................and Kurtis held tight to it for whatever reason.

Until now.

I don't have the post handy, maybe another Freebird does - but I remember Kyle saying that SOMEONE tried to convince Dateline to NOT air anything about the cage?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: March 11, 2009, 09:35:35 PM »

Janet
Somewhere and I don't know where I read it but Kyle says in a post in an answer to someone that They will have to wait until September for an answer...I wondered what He meant when He said wait until September...Does Anyone else remember Him posting this? 

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He threw September in our faces more times than I care to count.

That was another reason we were so sure it was that first Kurtis special in Sept that would contain this footage - after Kyle finally told us (in September) that Schaefer had sold it.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: March 11, 2009, 09:37:30 PM »

Beth got it both ways coming and going. Joran slammed her and Dave with that "fake" confession and the Persistence rolled them to make money from the search and also from donations from people like us right here and all over the blogosphere.  So everyone was used in the end?  And Natalee got lost in the shuffle.
I would cry for them right now if it would help but it wouldn't. 

EVERYONE reading here needs to understand that no one knows what was in that cage but because of the actions of these people on that ship and in Aruba it will NEVER be know what was in that cage. 

The family has been had royally, the Freebirds have been had and all of us have been had also.

Hotshot are you in the production?  You seemed to know a lot about Schafer. 

Sick. Sick. Sick.   (JMO)

I am really curious to see how/if the pond and this "witness" will feature in this special - considering that was all Silvetti and Caps' FARCE.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #634 on: March 11, 2009, 09:43:25 PM »

Janet

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was another reason we were so sure it was that first Kurtis special in Sept that would contain this footage - after Kyle finally told us (in September) that Schaefer had sold it.
Thanks Jen.....This whole thing just gets sadder and sadder! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: March 11, 2009, 09:43:42 PM »

All these Monkey's and no one posting!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: March 11, 2009, 09:46:43 PM »

Janet

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jen.....This whole thing just gets sadder and sadder! 

YW hotping.

It really does, doesn't it?

And it just makes me sicker and sicker.  Just how many morbidly disgusting people are going to benefit financially from this tragic loss of life?

In looking back.................................Kyle wanted Natalee's Freebirds to put together a document with text and images for the "clear and concise" presentation of this information.

NOW I believe we were being used as pawns to help THEM make this a "blockbuster".

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: March 11, 2009, 09:49:12 PM »

Well, I am in shock.

It was Tim Trahan that went to Dateline and tried to keep them from airing any
of the trap footage.

To quote Robots.....I hate them all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: March 11, 2009, 09:49:14 PM »

Well.. 

I don't know if any monkeys have ever seen "Defending Your Life", its an older comedy - Albert Brooks, Meryl Streep, Rip Torn.  At one point Albert Brooks' character is told that he had only used 3% of his brain during his life.

As he's overwhelmed with information and trying to understand and figure it all out, Brooks' character says, "My 3% is swimming!"

So many times with this case I've wanted to post....my 3% is swimming!   

Any rough approximation for me as to when Kurtis Productions was in Aruba?  That'll at least give me a starting place!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: March 11, 2009, 09:49:58 PM »

Remember how he said he had a film crew ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.