May 14, 2024, 05:28:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 100262 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #500 on: February 19, 2009, 10:47:15 PM »

MaryMary - you need to ask CBB to fix you up for St. Patty's Day! 

Yes!!! I didn't want to pressure her right away but...I am 1/16th Irish.     

Coming Up, MaryMary!!!  Now you be sure to come back and pick it up!!!      
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: February 19, 2009, 10:53:20 PM »

Yipee!!!  You are the best CBB.  Do I pick it up here or in the Lounge?  You know how quickly I forget.   
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #502 on: February 19, 2009, 10:53:25 PM »

Good grief A-1.  You are too fast for me!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: February 19, 2009, 10:54:33 PM »

Hi Steel Monkey   How are you doing tonight?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #504 on: February 19, 2009, 10:57:34 PM »

Yipee!!!  You are the best CBB.  Do I pick it up here or in the Lounge?  You know how quickly I forget.   

I'll post it in both, MaryMary!  Be Back in a few..........      I'm so glad you are back!!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #505 on: February 19, 2009, 10:58:48 PM »

I am well Muffy.  And you?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #506 on: February 19, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »

Bud'sgirl? There's been 2 vidos posted JUST FOR YOU!!!!   

Somebody look them up for her, please??? TIA!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: February 19, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

I'm doing just fine.  I was getting some advice earlier on this thread on how to get rid of pesky armadillos that are digging up my front yard.  Unfortunately, stomping on them and shooting them are presently not options...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: February 19, 2009, 11:03:20 PM »

Did you see where that lady (yahoo) emailed people in her sleep and invited them to a party???   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #509 on: February 19, 2009, 11:05:15 PM »

I'm doing just fine.  I was getting some advice earlier on this thread on how to get rid of pesky armadillos that are digging up my front yard.  Unfortunately, stomping on them and shooting them are presently not options...

Are you in Texas by any chance?  I moved here two years ago, and finally saw my first armadillo.  Alas, it was dead on the side of the road.  But I thought those critters owned Texas!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #510 on: February 19, 2009, 11:06:13 PM »

Did you see where that lady (yahoo) emailed people in her sleep and invited them to a party???   

Um.....what kind of party?????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 19, 2009, 11:07:35 PM »

I didnt read the whole thing, I just thought that was funny.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #512 on: February 19, 2009, 11:13:28 PM »

I didnt read the whole thing, I just thought that was funny.

Indeed, that is funny.  Just trying to be funny myself
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 19, 2009, 11:35:20 PM »

they are blind ya know, we just sneak up behind them and grab them by the tail, and throw them in a bag, put bag in back of truck, and drive them to another area..LOL////////   but I can tell you a much easier way,,,,,,,,,Moth Balls,   they hate them.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: February 19, 2009, 11:39:28 PM »

they are blind ya know, we just sneak up behind them and grab them by the tail, and throw them in a bag, put bag in back of truck, and drive them to another area..LOL////////   but I can tell you a much easier way,,,,,,,,,Moth Balls,   they hate them.

Now that is an interesting way to deal with them.  They don't seem at all interested in walking into the Havahart traps I've placed in several areas, with sideboards to guide them in.  I did some research on the web, and it appears no bait really works in the traps.  They just like to travel along sides of things, hence the boards I've put in.  Still, no dillos...

I am trying to imagine grabbing one by the tail...  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #515 on: February 19, 2009, 11:41:39 PM »

MaryMary? Here you go, hon!

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/marymary.gif

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: February 19, 2009, 11:43:06 PM »

Well, If you had been here - you would know that CBB loves to do it!!  There is no pressure!  It is her thing!!    

Mytime you always look so great in your new outfits.  Ever consider being a Monkey Model???   

LOL Actually, I have!!  I am in the process of negotiations with Prime Primates!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: February 19, 2009, 11:44:37 PM »

Now that is an interesting way to deal with them.  They don't seem at all interested in walking into the Havahart traps I've placed in several areas, with sideboards to guide them in.  I did some research on the web, and it appears no bait really works in the traps.  They just like to travel along sides of things, hence the boards I've put in.  Still, no dillos...

Nope, not going to happen!!   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: February 19, 2009, 11:45:04 PM »

well   my brother always throws moth balls around his shrubs and garden and the dillos stay away, they might be blind but they hate the smell of those things,   Moth balls also repell snakes and other insects too!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: February 19, 2009, 11:47:19 PM »

On second thought I wonder if Moth Balls will repell pesky little neiborhood boys with BB guns, I dont think The cops will cut me any slack if I shoot another bottle rocket!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.