May 21, 2024, 04:31:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 443078 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: June 08, 2012, 12:12:10 AM »

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/6/7/small_plane_crash_re.html?cmpid=twitter

By Cheryl Glassford / Paul Mueller / Laurie Davison, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Thursday, June 07, 2012 @ 11:27PM

Polk Co. Sheriff Judd confirmed the plane that crashed Thursday has been used by Casey Anthony in the past.
According to Judd, a lawyer for Anthony, Todd Macaluso, at some point used the plane and Anthony has been on several flights aboard the plane.

The plane was later repossessed. The new owners were killed in the crash Thursday.
Anthony and the previous lawyer are in no way connected to Thursday's crash.

The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is conducting the death investigation. The National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Authority will be conducting investigations related the crash.  

Well, that makes sense. ("The plane was later repossessed.")

Todd's law firm used to brag about the plane on their website. I wondered why they would sell it.

Considering there was a lien on it for work done, it makes sense that it was repossessed.

This does not surprise me in the least.

Thanks for finding that little tidbit, Titch.

Something still bugs me though, Brandi. Macaluso only owed 13grand for services. Why would he reneg on that? He could definitely afford 13g's, kwim? So why wouldn't he pay it? Was there something wrong with it? Then to let the mechanic bill go but still charter CMA & her suck ups around really makes me wonder... Maybe he thought they'd pay him but their huge payday never came in?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2012, 12:23:15 AM »

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2012/6/7/small_plane_crash_re.html?cmpid=twitter

Polk Co. Sheriff Judd confirmed the plane that crashed Thursday has been used by Casey Anthony in the past.
According to Judd, a lawyer for Anthony, Todd Macaluso, at some point used the plane and Anthony has been on several flights aboard the plane.

The plane was later repossessed. The new owners were killed in the crash Thursday.

The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is conducting the death investigation. The National Transportation Safety Board and Federal Aviation Authority will be conducting investigations related the crash.  

Todd's law firm used to brag about the plane on their website. I wondered why they would sell it.

Considering there was a lien on it for work done, it makes sense that it was repossessed.

Something still bugs me though, Brandi. Macaluso only owed 13grand for services. Why would he reneg on that? He could definitely afford 13g's, kwim? So why wouldn't he pay it? Was there something wrong with it? Then to let the mechanic bill go but still charter CMA & her suck ups around really makes me wonder... Maybe he thought they'd pay him but their huge payday never came in?

Could be he owed on the loan for the plane also.

It was listed for sale at $3,095,000.
http://www.controller.com/DigitalIssues/Controller/C___112709/data/search.xml

Not an inexpensive plane.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2012, 12:24:32 AM »

A family of six died when this Pilatus PC-12, a single-engine turboprop passenger plane, crashed Thursday in southeastern Polk County near Lake Walk-In-the-Water. The dead were identified as pilot Ronald Bramlage, 45, his wife, Rebecca, 43, and their four children. They were from Kansas.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20120607/NEWS/120609512?tc=cr

Prayers for this family.  They seem to be a wonderful family...full of love for others.  Great morals and upstanding members of society unlike previous passengers (known to us).

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: June 08, 2012, 12:42:51 AM »

Could be he owed on the loan for the plane also.

It was listed for sale at $3,095,000.
http://www.controller.com/DigitalIssues/Controller/C___112709/data/search.xml

Not an inexpensive plane.

Maybe payments weren't being made on the plane and that's why it was repossessed.  And with the thirteen thousand dollar lien in place, if the plane were then sold, the lien would have to be satisfied, right? I hear air planes can be real money pits. It's not just the cost of the airplane itself, but the hangar fees, insurance and the ongoing costs for maintenance and fuel if it's being used. Three million, ninety-five thousand asking price.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2012, 12:45:29 AM »

Olathe, KS where CA's reported boyfriend lives (what's his name, bobo's cousin?) is about 2.0 - 2.5 hours from Junction City/Manhattan.

As someone else mentioned the Bramlage's have the means to get answers for this.  After the grief begins to wane.  So tragic.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2012, 11:46:55 AM »

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/state/kansas/plane-owned-by-kansas-business-crashes-in-fla
Edit to add link by yuknomenot.  MB

Bramlage family plane broke apart before crashing in Fla. swamp; pieces scattered for miles

June 8, 2012

::snipping2::
LAKE WALES, Fla. - A family vacation turned tragic when a plane piloted by Kansas philanthropist Ron Bramlage crashed Thursday afternoon in a Florida swamp near Tampa.

His wife and four children were on board. No one survived.

The plane was heading from the Abaco Islands in the Bahamas to Junction City, Kan. It stopped in Port St. Lucie, Fla., to clear customs before crashing in Lake Wales just after noon Central Time.

According to the Polk County Sheriff's Office, the plane began to break apart before it crashed. Pieces of the plane were found scattered two miles from the crash site.
The Polk County Sheriff’s Office also confirms the plane was at about 26 thousand feet when it started to experience trouble. You can see the flight’s intended route and flight path here: http://bit.ly/cev4wS.

Federal Aviation Records show the plane was just recently registered to a Bramlage family business on May 14. They left for the Bahamas on May 31.

Also, WFTV in Florida reports the plane was previously owned by one of Casey Anthony’s former attorneys. The plane was used to fly Anthony out of Orlando after she was released from jail following her trial for the death of her daughter.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:52:23 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2012, 11:47:44 AM »

Sorry, remembered the date but forgot the source.Thank you! Fixed. 

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/state/kansas/plane-owned-by-kansas-business-crashes-in-fla
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:53:07 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2012, 05:12:17 PM »

Sheriff: Remaining 13-year-old plane crash victim found
Friday, June 8, 2012 |

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/crews-continue-search-boy-wreckage-plane-crash-kil/nPPNK/

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2012, 08:02:02 PM »

Video at link

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/258552/250/Former-Owner-Plane-had-an-excellent-history

Former Owner: Plane had an excellent history
7:28 PM, Jun 8, 2012

"It's a horrible tragedy. We are really, really upset by this and we hope that we can determine what the cause of the crash was," said Todd Macaluso, the plane's former owner.

Macaluso may be a familiar name. He was one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys and says used the aircraft to fly Anthony out of Florida when she was released last year.

Macaluso says his company owned and operated the plane for two years.

"The plane did go through an annual inspection before it was sold to those buyers, so it should have had a clean bill of health," Macaluso told 10 News by phone from his home in San Diego, California.
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 08, 2012, 09:08:29 PM »

Coming down from the rafters because of this tragedy. So, a couple of things, first in looking at this tragic flight, it's pretty clear something very bad happened very quickly. Within 1 minute, the KTS ( air speed) went from 147 to 68 then 60 and in the next minute was at 255. All at 26,000 feet, I imagine the next 3 minutes at 255 was when it was breaking up. Also, in looking at a close up of the nose, it looks to me like there's smoke or burn marks around the windshield. There's no sign on the ground or surrounding the crash site of fire, so I'm assuming an engine fire/failure?
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA/history/20120607/1530Z/KFPR/3JC/tracklog

12:32PM    27.8033    -81.4578    291°    West    147    169    24,700    480 Climbing    Miami Center
12:33PM    27.8167    -81.4981    87°    East    147    169    25,200    600 Climbing    Miami Center
12:34PM    27.8169    -81.4911    57°    Northeast    68    78    26,000    360 Climbing    Miami Center
12:35PM    27.8236    -81.4797    43°    Northeast    60    69    26,000     Level    Miami Center
12:36PM    27.8711    -81.4300    43°    Northeast    255    293    26,000     Level    Miami Center
12:37PM    27.9250    -81.3733    43°    Northeast    255    293    26,000     Level    Miami Center
12:38PM    27.9789    -81.3167    309°    West    255    293    26,000    -720 Level    Miami Center
01:14PM    29.3098    -83.1999    317°    Northwest             -720 Descending    FlightAware Approximate

Here's the image that makes me think fire, anyone else see it?

Lord forgive me, but why couldn't it have been Killer Mom with Bozo.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2012, 09:16:50 PM »

Thanks shannon for that insight...I know nothing at all about planes or how to read the chart you have posted.  I do recall in one of the articles that I read that it said a small fire was quickly put out when emergency crews arrived at the scene.  SN:  I was thinking what you said...why did a wonderful and loving family that had a purpose in society have to die...instead of the murderer?  I am just saying it out loud and not questioning God though...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2012, 09:45:37 PM »

Thanks shannon for that insight...I know nothing at all about planes or how to read the chart you have posted.  I do recall in one of the articles that I read that it said a small fire was quickly put out when emergency crews arrived at the scene.  SN:  I was thinking what you said...why did a wonderful and loving family that had a purpose in society have to die...instead of the murderer?  I am just saying it out loud and not questioning God though...

I'm no expert labubske, if you click the link, it shows the air speed etc. much clearer than it appears here.

I'm amazed at the size of the hole on the side of the plane their poor son fell from, it's much larger than I imagined. There's a slideshow of the crash site at the following link, NOTE, some photo's are disturbing
http://winterhaven.wtsp.com/photo-gallery/families/124879-deadly-plane-crash-lake-wales?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2012, 12:05:08 AM »

Please make it a habit of copying the date of the article along with the headline and when posting a snippet and the link.  Often the date is very important! 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: June 09, 2012, 12:17:38 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-08/news/os-capview-column-deslatte061012-20120608_1_caylee-s-law-casey-anthony-child-maltreatment

'Caylee's Law' is latest in long line of event-inspired penalties
7:02 p.m. EST, June 8, 2012

TALLAHASSEE – Orlando's must-see-TV Casey Anthony spectacle last year has had a coast-to-coast public policy spillover, with laws inspired by the tragic death of 2-year-old Caylee and acquittal of her mother on murder charges.

Florida couldn't even claim to be the first state to pass a so-called "Caylee's law;" New Jersey beat us in January with a law making it a felony for someone with custody of a child not to call police within 24 hours of discovering the child missing. Prosecutors said Casey lied to her mother and police for 30 days before acknowledging that Caylee was missing.
All told, 32 states filed legislation this year to criminalize the failure to report a missing child, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2012, 12:22:31 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-08/news/os-capview-column-deslatte061012-20120608_1_caylee-s-law-casey-anthony-child-maltreatment

'Caylee's Law' is latest in long line of event-inspired penalties
7:02 p.m. EST, June 8, 2012

TALLAHASSEE – Orlando's must-see-TV Casey Anthony spectacle last year has had a coast-to-coast public policy spillover, with laws inspired by the tragic death of 2-year-old Caylee and acquittal of her mother on murder charges.

Florida couldn't even claim to be the first state to pass a so-called "Caylee's law;" New Jersey beat us in January with a law making it a felony for someone with custody of a child not to call police within 24 hours of discovering the child missing. Prosecutors said Casey lied to her mother and police for 30 days before acknowledging that Caylee was missing.
All told, 32 states filed legislation this year to criminalize the failure to report a missing child, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

Thank you for the informative article grace-land. As I've seen and helped update the threads, I wondered how many states had legislation concerning "Caylee's Law" or something similar. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 09, 2012, 01:44:06 AM »

You're very welcome, Mzzz Bee! 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 09, 2012, 01:50:33 AM »

National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL)

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/justice/caylees-law.aspx

"Caylee's Law"
Updated June 4, 2012

Concerns stemming from the death of Caylee Anthony and the trial and acquittal of her mother Casey by a Florida court have prompted state lawmakers to consider legislation, often dubbed “Caylee’s law,” criminalizing the failure to report a missing or dead child. As of April 17, 2012, at least three states have enacted, and an additional 32 states have filed bills:  Arizona (2), Alabama (3), California (2), Delaware (1), Florida (9), Georgia (1), Hawaii (7), Illinois (5), Iowa (2), Kansas (2), Kentucky (5), Louisiana (4), Maine (2), Maryland (3), Massachusetts (2), Michigan (5), Mississippi (1), Missouri (2), Nebraska (1), New Hampshire (2), New Jersey (6), New Mexico (3), New York (10), Ohio (3), Oklahoma (3), Oregon (1), Pennsylvania (3), South Carolina (2), South Dakota (1), Tennessee (12), Virginia (2), Vermont (2), Washington (2), West Virginia (2) and Wisconsin (2). Key points in the bills include the qualifying age of a missing or dead child, how long the legal guardian has to report the incident to law enforcement and how the crime is classified.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 11, 2012, 10:30:19 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-hiding-place-found-run-again

Casey Anthony Hiding Place Found, Now She's On The Run Again

June 11, 2012

(snip)  Casey Anthony had been hiding out in the South Florida area,  but moved last week because she began to fear for her safety and is once again on the move, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting. (snip)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #218 on: June 11, 2012, 10:40:52 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-hiding-place-found-run-again

June 11, 2012

(snip)  Casey Anthony had been hiding out in the South Florida area,  but moved last week because she began to fear for her safety and is once again on the move, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting. (snip)

Oh I feel so bad for her. NOT!!!!  Would that be down by Bozo?  Most likely she has worn out her welcome where ever she was. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #219 on: June 11, 2012, 10:44:04 AM »

June 11, 2012

BOO HOO, KC had to move again.  Who cares.  Now on to the more important and entertaining part....where's the fat pics????

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.