May 13, 2024, 03:27:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 412619 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: March 07, 2010, 06:25:31 PM »

Looks to me like the accident was at about 2am.  In many traffic accidents recently there are pictures of the drivers taking the breathalizer (sp) on site...not in this one!

My bet, they'll blame it on the guy that died.

No one will ever convince me that if Cheremy or Steve were at the wheel of the other car that they were not under the influence!

Saturday night...they were drinking and/or drugging!

JMO

Steve Croes is like the Teflon Don.  In the end even the Don got to meet his maker in jail.

Steve Croes caused this accident and I don't care who says what.

Just another murder to add to his belt.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1601 on: March 07, 2010, 06:33:07 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1602 on: March 07, 2010, 08:10:47 PM »

FYI -- Tonight

9:00 pm Natalee Holloway (movie) will be broadcast on Lifetime TV (Television for women who hate men  Cool )

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/natalee-holloway

note: not LMN

Just bumping this up as a reminder for those who care...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1603 on: March 07, 2010, 08:28:13 PM »

O/T....Remains of Amber Dubois found in Pala
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/mar/07/bn07amberpresser/
Investigators have been working to determine if John Albert Gardner III, a 30-year-old registered sex offender who was arrested in Chelsea’s slaying, may have also been connected to Amber’s disappearance. Gardner was living about two miles away from the area where Amber vanished....
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: March 07, 2010, 08:30:25 PM »

Horrible traffic accident, three killed instantly; three in the other car injured.

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1397:walter-franken-conocido-deportista-den-e-mundo-di-drag-hunto-cu-su-dos-yiunan-ta-wordo-ranka-cruelmente-for-di-e-mundo-aki&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

walter franken conocido deportista in the world of drag together cu his two yiunan is wordo ranka cruelmente for of the world here

sunday, 07 march 2010 06:54 oranjestad- algo first cu 2 or of marduga is enter one melding cu will have one accidente important on the caminda principal at height of young fellow. at arrival of police they owing to constata of trip cu have three person cu do not give senjal of life in one of the vehiculonan. y in the another vehiculo was have three persoa injury. according witness they owing to look at the starlet blanco cu was bayendo direccion pabou cu velocidad normal esta not duro, at dado instant is go violentamente at his hand left, y is contra cu'n vehiculo cu was come for of in direccion contrario y is strike in this. mirando the rastro of brake cu the vehiculo color dark was have can tell cu his velocidad was much high. tanto the father walter franken, the son randolf rendi franken, y the child muher loraine franken owing to fayece al instant. they owing to end of come for of drag. the was have one brother cu was sigi'e till at the crusada of drive inn the was one accidente much horendo cu we have to owing to tapa the victimanan, pace the do not algo for present at we parecer. autoridadnan competente owing to present at the sitio for so haci they investigacionan necesario. comisario de witte y also fiscal owing to presetna at the sitio. the accidente horendo here have to place we all stop keto one rato again. pace if the vehiculo contrario his velocidad was mondera the consecuencia will can was various. one rato first police was controla velocidad high tanto einan because; at sasaki. god give the family much compel in the momentonan abysmal here. peace at the remainder of the defuntonan. y aruba owing to lose one tremendo deportista in the world of drag.

This picture caught my eye...the guy sitting...Cheremy Croes?  I don't know if he was involved in the accident or not.

I see blood on his arm.

sure looks like Jeremy croes (cheremy croes)doesnt it? that came out of my mouth the minute i saw the photo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: March 07, 2010, 08:33:37 PM »

I'd say it's definately Jeremy Croes.  The question is was he with Steve. The black car does look like Steves.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: March 07, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »

Investigators have been working to determine if John Albert Gardner III, a 30-year-old registered sex offender who was arrested in Chelsea’s slaying, may have also been connected to Amber’s disappearance. Gardner was living about two miles away from the area where Amber vanished....

Thanks billb.  It is a sad outcome.  However ... I am thankful her family is being affording a measure of closure.

Janet

++++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Interview with Chelsea King's Parents
Aired March 4, 2010 - 21:00   ET

KELLY KING, CHELSEA KING'S MOTHER: I mean how many times do our daughters need to be raped before we put these monsters behind bars forever?

I just don't -- I don't get it. Change has to be made. And I know that there are people out there that are -- that are trying to, you know, get this change in place. And Brent and I are committed for the rest of our lives to be a part of that.

LARRY KING, HOST: What change do you want, Brent?

BRENT KING, CHELSEA KING'S FATHER: I don't want people that ever have any kind of one strike on them to have more than one strike on them. They shouldn't be allowed to have a second strike.

L. KING: In other words, once you are convicted of a case where you were convicted of being a predator, you should be put away for life?  What are your thoughts?

B. KING: Larry, I don't understand why somebody who's done what this person's done in the past should have the exact same freedoms that I have. I don't understand that.

L. KING: And often, to Brent and Kelly King, prosecutors will ask the relatives of the victim what their thoughts are about a death penalty. They don't have to abide by them, but they do get input.  What do you want to happen if convicted, Kelly?

K. KING: I think the death penalty is a very appropriate punishment for this -- for this case.

L. KING: Brent?

B. KING: Yes. I'm in 100 percent agreement with my wife.

More:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/04/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: March 07, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »

Thanks billb.  It is a sad outcome.  However ... I am thankful her family is being affording a measure of closure.

Janet

++++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE

KELLY KING, CHELSEA KING'S MOTHER: I mean how many times do our daughters need to be raped before we put these monsters behind bars forever?

I just don't -- I don't get it. Change has to be made. And I know that there are people out there that are -- that are trying to, you know, get this change in place. And Brent and I are committed for the rest of our lives to be a part of that.

BRENT KING, CHELSEA KING'S FATHER: I don't want people that ever have any kind of one strike on them to have more than one strike on them. They shouldn't be allowed to have a second strike.

L. KING: In other words, once you are convicted of a case where you were convicted of being a predator, you should be put away for life?  What are your thoughts?

B. KING: Larry, I don't understand why somebody who's done what this person's done in the past should have the exact same freedoms that I have. I don't understand that.

L. KING: And often, to Brent and Kelly King, prosecutors will ask the relatives of the victim what their thoughts are about a death penalty. They don't have to abide by them, but they do get input.  What do you want to happen if convicted, Kelly?

K. KING: I think the death penalty is a very appropriate punishment for this -- for this case.

More:

Janet....It is so sad for both families.....
It looks like finally the perp will be off the streets forever now......he won't be able to hurt another young victim....
aruba should take notice that when one of the perps that hurt Natalee hurts another victim, the blood will be on the hands of ale, om, govt and all the cover up crew...including american traitors.............
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: March 07, 2010, 09:00:22 PM »

Janet

++++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE

More:

It looks like finally the perp will be off the streets forever now......he won't be able to hurt another young victim....
aruba should take notice that when one of the perps that hurt Natalee hurts another victim, the blood will be on the hands of ale, om, govt and all the cover up crew...including american traitors.............

You are so right billb.

All those who continue to protect Joran van der Sloot from the consequences of his actions on the morning of May 30, 2005 are putting other "Natalee's" at risk.

billb ... are you "Home Sweet Home" yet?

an angelic monkey

Janet
6:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: March 07, 2010, 09:24:18 PM »

Janet

++++++

CNN LARRY KING LIVE

More:

You are so right billb.

All those who continue to protect Joran van der Sloot from the consequences of his actions on the morning of May 30, 2005 are putting other "Natalee's" at risk.

billb ... are you "Home Sweet Home" yet?

an angelic monkey

Janet
6:00 PM PT
I am at "Home Sweet Home".....
Thanks for asking Janet.....
Never made it to Singapore like originally planned, but had a good business trip in Guam...
Got home Saturday and slept a lot....lol
Celebrated my youngest daughter's birthday today (19 on the 10th...).
She came home form college this weekend and my middle daughter and lovely bride and I took our youngest to a nice lunch.....
It makes me so sad that Amber and Chelsea's parents will never be able to see their daughters grow up.......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1610 on: March 07, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »

This was Steve's car in 2005.  I haven't watched the video yet:

From the video:

I don't think it's the same car...similar but look at the back windows...trunk...I think the one in the accident is a newer car.  jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: March 07, 2010, 10:15:50 PM »

I haven't seen the right year model yet but I'm thinking the car in the accident could be a KIA Clarus.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: March 07, 2010, 10:23:26 PM »

This was Steve's car in 2005.  I haven't watched the video yet:

From the video:

I don't think it's the same car...similar but look at the back windows...trunk...I think the one in the accident is a newer car.  jmo
Not the same car -- the old pic has "big" rims -- the car in the wreck has "standard" rims. I highly doubt he would "downgrade" his wheels.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: March 07, 2010, 10:31:16 PM »

I haven't seen the right year model yet but I'm thinking the car in the accident could be a KIA Clarus.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/03/diadomingo-scur-den-trafico-pa-aruba/

Kia Opirus color preto cu number A-10109
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: March 07, 2010, 10:38:11 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  Cars are not my "thing"....and I was getting tired of looking for it but I couldn't stop myself!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: March 07, 2010, 10:43:59 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  Cars are not my "thing"....and I was getting tired of looking for it but I couldn't stop myself!   

Cars aren't my thing either but I remember seeing KIA in the Diario article, lol
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: March 07, 2010, 10:52:22 PM »

Cars aren't my thing either but I remember seeing KIA in the Diario article, lol

I was only going by snapshots of the car, didn't think to check Diario! 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1617 on: March 07, 2010, 10:56:44 PM »

yeah, well, that was Cheremy Croes for sure. No doubt. THAT'S him. The Karma Round-Up sometimes gathers innocents in it's vacuum or vortex, and that's how Fate works. Sorry to say. Those that got all caught up go right to the after-life and heaven. And that's just one man's opinion who's close to God.

the lesson here is - no one escapes the moral fiber of time and space. You may think you can, but it's never ever gonna happen. The sooner that most learn that the better off they are. The very fiber and time we are created from are only given by God and the energy He allows. I normally don't make such comments, but when the sporter and his family are whisked away like a dust ball on the open "plane" - you'll all know I was telling the truth.

And yes, I do remember when he was the random ramblin' island rapist... and I don't discount that he was... << wink >> it all comes back at some point and ole strawberry got picked.

Don't f00k with mr fate or the karma round-up - just ask a bag of bone that used to be called Paulus.

I look forward to more of what's in store for all of our players.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1618 on: March 07, 2010, 11:05:42 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79262

cee      
 Post subject: Boycott Aruba Article
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 pm
Prolific Very Helpful

Just happen to see this article about a push to continue to boycott Aruba until the Government brings justice concerning NH.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/mi ... e/19383214

charlierat      
 Post subject: Re: Boycott Aruba Article
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:41 pm
Prolific Very Helpful

Michelle Harslad-Simonsen is a well known hate-monger and propogator of lies and misinformation. She is a classic example of what happens when the brain is deprived of oxygen for too long. She is a class-five lunatic; she and her little band of lunatic followers have accomplished absolutely nothing. They have not destroyed Aruba (which is their primary goal) and they have not brought the tragic case of Natalee Holloway one inch closer to resolution (which is not a goal of theirs anyway).

arubajoey      
 Post subject: Re: Boycott Aruba Article
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:46 pm
Extra Helpful Expert

Quote from: charlierat
Michelle Harslad-Simonsen is a well known hate-monger and propogator of lies and misinformation. She is a classic example of what happens when the brain is deprived of oxygen for too long. She is a class-five lunatic; she and her little band of lunatic followers have accomplished absolutely nothing. They have not destroyed Aruba (which is their primary goal) and they have not brought the tragic case of Natalee Holloway one inch closer to resolution (which is not a goal of theirs anyway).

Do you have a mirror you can look in? See now there is a lunatic. Such hate is very negative.

I don't know this women, never heard of her until this posting BUT NH is dead, the Aruban Government officials have admited that things were botched. DUH! Justice and closure for both the NH family and Aruba must happen.

If this women and her group can keep the pressure on in some way then more power to them.

Maybe you should go after Joran. He seems to keep more of a spotlight on this with his constant need for attention. Guess you think Joran is a lunatic or maybe just mis-understood and a victum of circumstances.

I`d be angry at life too if my name was Charlie and I looked like a woman.

ArubaJoey nailed him.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: March 07, 2010, 11:11:03 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Parliament-Carnival-Dance.wmv

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.