May 04, 2024, 02:37:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 412284 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: September 12, 2009, 08:45:50 AM »

Well ... it is 5:30 AM and ... I have been awake since 4:30 AM.  I just can't sleep.

Maybe I am somewhat apprehensive because hubby is away fishing and ... I am alone in the house.  However ... I should have nothing to fear.  Brandi ... my 15 year old Golden Retriever ... is here to protect me from harm.  She would run up to an intruder wagging her tail and ... lick him to death.

Anyways ...

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: September 12, 2009, 09:18:32 AM »

I know where billb is coming from. I have NO intention of going away, but I am a little discouraged from a lack of feedback on our efforts here. That is why I asked about  "PrivateEye" last night. I think we all are in need of a pep talk from someone other than the "core" posters still here.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 12, 2009, 11:02:19 AM »

I am here for the long haul for the following reasons:

First and foremost - To see Natalee returned to her family and country for a proper burial.  She and her family deserve that first and foremost.

2nd - to see Justice for Natalee by the conviction and incarceration of Joran, Deepak and Satish (they, after all, are the last people to see her alive)

3rd - to have the corruption exposed on that hell-hole of an island (to include Paulus, the LE, the judges)

lastly - too expose the American traitors who left an American girl to align themselves with the corrupt island of Aruba.

We need to go back to the cage.  That is where this has all gone wrong.  An American company allowed the Aruba LE to confiscate that cage with the possible remains of Natalee inside (I say possible because we will never know who's remains were inside).  WHY.  WHY.  Money and oil has to be a deciding factor in all this. 

Kermit,  get back here and please explain to me what I am missing.  WHY did Dave believe so much what Dompig said about Natalee being in that cage?  What made him believe someone from Aruba who is a known lier when that entire island knows nothing but to lie?  From that email of Dave's to Dompig the only thing I can gather is Dompig was working with the witness and his kin to cover this up and to drain the pockets of Dave Holloway in the process.  Dave fell for it.  BUT Kyle says remains were in that cage.  Now total silence from the island of Aruba.

Questions, Questions -- I want answers.  Billb, please don't be away long.  I understand your need to disconnect for a while but don't let it be too long.  Kermit is here and will always pop in when least expected.  I do believe PrivateEye reads here all the time and stays up-to-date.  Robots, well Robots has never left us -- justs watches over us and pops in as needed.     [all JMO]

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE[/size]

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: September 12, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

I am here for the long haul for the following reasons:

First and foremost - To see Natalee returned to her family and country for a proper burial.  She and her family deserve that first and foremost.

2nd - to see Justice for Natalee by the conviction and incarceration of Joran, Deepak and Satish (they, after all, are the last people to see her alive)

3rd - to have the corruption exposed on that hell-hole of an island (to include Paulus, the LE, the judges)

lastly - too expose the American traitors who left an American girl to align themselves with the corrupt island of Aruba.

We need to go back to the cage.  That is where this has all gone wrong.  An American company allowed the Aruba LE to confiscate that cage with the possible remains of Natalee inside (I say possible because we will never know who's remains were inside).  WHY.  WHY.  Money and oil has to be a deciding factor in all this

Kermit,  get back here and please explain to me what I am missing.  WHY did Dave believe so much what Dompig said about Natalee being in that cage?  What made him believe someone from Aruba who is a known lier when that entire island knows nothing but to lie?  From that email of Dave's to Dompig the only thing I can gather is Dompig was working with the witness and his kin to cover this up and to drain the pockets of Dave Holloway in the process.  Dave fell for it.  BUT Kyle says remains were in that cage.  Now total silence from the island of Aruba.

Questions, Questions -- I want answers.  Billb, please don't be away long.  I understand your need to disconnect for a while but don't let it be too long.  Kermit is here and will always pop in when least expected.  I do believe PrivateEye reads here all the time and stays up-to-date.  Robots, well Robots has never left us -- justs watches over us and pops in as needed.     [all JMO]

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE[/size]

Blue Moon

1.  I agree ... the cage is where my time and efforts are focused.

2.  I believe that Mark Purcell is in the mix.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: September 12, 2009, 11:37:39 AM »

I think that the e-mail from Dave to Dompig was written after the Dompig CBS interview was filmed.

Dave had been told the contents of the interview and that is why he says: "Gerold, I thought you
were going to tell the truth."

The interview aired in May but was filmed weeks earlier.
Here is a copy of the interview.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=1433650n

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2009, 11:40:27 AM »

AND ANOTHER THING - that cage was located about the very same time as the taping of Joran was going on.  Why didn't Peter DeVries combine the discovery of the cage with the confession of Joran about the very same time to impact this case further?  Looks to me like finding that cage and having the contents removed would tie into the confession of Joran with Patrick.  What happened that the contents of that cage were never combined into the confession to prove guilt further? 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2009, 11:44:25 AM »

Emails between Dave Holloway and Dompig.

Dompig related to Kalpoe brothers thru marriage. Son, Michael Dompig related to Kalpoe brothers, friends with Kawish Misier, part of Pond Hoax with RV. Orchestrated!

Blue Moon

I just realized the email was writting prior to the Mark Purcell connection of August, 2006 and prior to the cage issue of December, 2007/January/2008.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: September 12, 2009, 11:45:34 AM »

I think that the e-mail from Dave to Dompig was written after the Dompig CBS interview was filmed.

Dave had been told the contents of the interview and that is why he says: "Gerold, I thought you

I think you could be right.  Maybe Kermit would expand.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: September 12, 2009, 11:47:22 AM »

It is 8:46 AM PT and the house is shaking a bit and Brandi is going crazy.  I do believe the Fraser Valley of British Columbia is experiencing an earthquake.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: September 12, 2009, 11:47:27 AM »

His condescending smirk just makes me so furious I can't stand it.  Again, anyone on that island that discusses this case always goes back to Beth as being the troublemaker.  If it wasn't for Beth we wouldn't know what we know now.  Bless her soul.  She has been vilified so much by so many and yet she continues on for the sake of her daughter and son.  She is a rock.  AND she hasn't told us it is over yet.  So I still stand by her until Natalee comes home to her family.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: September 12, 2009, 11:50:53 AM »

It is 8:46 AM PT and the house is shaking a bit and Brandi is going crazy.  I do believe the Fraser Valley of British Columbia is experiencing an earthquake.

Janet

Is it common for quakes in your area?  Be careful.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: September 12, 2009, 11:51:42 AM »

His condescending smirk just makes me so furious I can't stand it.  Again, anyone on that island that discusses this case always goes back to Beth as being the troublemaker.  If it wasn't for Beth we wouldn't know what we know now.  Bless her soul.  She has been vilified so much by so many and yet she continues on for the sake of her daughter and son.  She is a rock.  AND she hasn't told us it is over yet.  So I still stand by her until Natalee comes home to her family.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: September 12, 2009, 11:57:51 AM »

Janet

Is it common for quakes in your area?  Be careful.

No.  However ... the effects of the Seattle earthquake that happened a few years back was felt in our area.  Also ... in the ocean off the west coast of Vancouver Island earthquakes have occurred where the shaking was felt in the Valley.

I have the news on now.  Brandi is no longer whining but not too happy.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: September 12, 2009, 12:02:51 PM »

I still say that someone, anyone (like Peter DeVries) needs to do a storyline on the discovery of the cage and what happened concerning the removal of it's contents versus the confession of Joran around the same time.  Did Joran put that confession out there knowing what was found in that cage?  I really don't think it is a stretch to assume that LE would have given Joran (or better yet Paulus) a heads up on what was transpiring on that ship and what they had found.  Heck Anita and Paulus was watching on shore one day what was going on.  Who would have ever guessed it would have been so easy for LE to retrieve the contents of that cage without so much as a moan from the very people who came on this expedition with the mission of nothing more that bringing Natalee home?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: September 12, 2009, 12:11:58 PM »

AND ANOTHER THING - that cage was located about the very same time as the taping of Joran was going on.  Why didn't Peter DeVries combine the discovery of the cage with the confession of Joran about the very same time to impact this case further?  Looks to me like finding that cage and having the contents removed would tie into the confession of Joran with Patrick.  What happened that the contents of that cage were never combined into the confession to prove guilt further? 

That is a great question Blue Moon!Honestly,can you imagine the ratings & the outrage when you put everything together?Including Schaeffer & Superior..WoW is all i can say!

12:30 kickoff...Go Dawgs(Washington)For you Wreck...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: September 12, 2009, 12:13:04 PM »

Hey Mere...The nurses didn't catch me! Guess you could say i was a bit too quick!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 12, 2009, 12:19:14 PM »

That is a great question Blue Moon!Honestly,can you imagine the ratings & the outrage when you put everything together?Including Schaeffer & Superior..WoW is all i can say!

12:30 kickoff...Go Dawgs(Washington)For you Wreck...

You need to join us in the "Football w/ frijole" thread!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: September 12, 2009, 12:25:17 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

IT WILL BE HER'S

GOD BLESS THE MONKEY BUNCH

an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey

P.S.ANGELS & FOOTBALL..DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER!!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: September 12, 2009, 12:26:46 PM »

I still say that someone, anyone (like Peter DeVries) needs to do a storyline on the discovery of the cage and what happened concerning the removal of it's contents versus the confession of Joran around the same time.  Did Joran put that confession out there knowing what was found in that cage?  I really don't think it is a stretch to assume that LE would have given Joran (or better yet Paulus) a heads up on what was transpiring on that ship and what they had found.  Heck Anita and Paulus was watching on shore one day what was going on.  Who would have ever guessed it would have been so easy for LE to retrieve the contents of that cage without so much as a moan from the very people who came on this expedition with the mission of nothing more that bringing Natalee home?

John Silvetti!

I believe the following Kyle Kingman key quotes attests that John Silvetti's plan from the getgo was to turn the contents of the trap over to the Arubans.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  15:46 I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap.

Kyle Kingman:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Kyle Kingman:  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John (although John and I remain close friends and colleagues). The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

... The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: September 12, 2009, 12:31:21 PM »

I contend that Joran's "confession" was meant to distract from the contents of the cage.  After all ... if Joran's confession was embraced as the truth ... then Natalee Holloway's remains could not have possibly been in that trap.

If Joran's confession reveals the truth ... then John Silvetti has been defamed.  Monkeys ... I do not believe we can have it both ways.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.