May 14, 2024, 04:24:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 230676 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: May 04, 2009, 04:22:46 PM »

I forgot to add one.. the one where Maria is hold Crystal and she was weeping, and said.. I know that Haleigh is missing her Daddy.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: May 04, 2009, 04:28:20 PM »

snip mlee:  An even more interesting one is Crystal and Maria with Stone Phillips..  Watch Maria when she is prodding Crystal to answer the questions.  Next one that's really good, is the door issue, when ask about having been in the house since Haleigh went missing, first Crystal said yes.. then recanted and said, oh no... when Maria was ask the same question, Crystal answered for her too.. Oh no....

snip mlee:

I forgot to add one.. the one where Maria is hold Crystal and she was weeping, and said.. I know that Haleigh is missing her Daddy..

Mlee...I didn't see the one with Stone Phillips! would love to see that....
I do remember the one about Haleigh missing her daddy....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: May 04, 2009, 04:29:04 PM »

Hey monkeys, I have been trying to wrap my head around the idea that Crystal took Haleigh. I wouldn't completely rule anything out in this case, not even aliens abducting her.   

The things that I think about when trying to think Crystal is responsible are:

If she was involved how did she know that Misty and Ron would fight the week before? Which lead up to Misty's 3 day bender. How did she know that Misty would be in no condition to care for children that night? How did she know that Ron wouldn't have called in sick because he had no one to watch the kids? How did she know that since Misty was in no position to care for herself much less 2 children that night, that Ron wouldn't have brought the kids to his mom/grma? How did she know Misty would have such problems clearing up inconsistencies? How did she even get in? How did she know that Misty would wait to call 911?

Seems like she had plenty of luck on her side. What if Misty had woke up right away and dialed 911 or woke up in the middle of the door propping, turning kitchen light on, changing clothes, taking Haleigh from a bed just feet away from a sleeping Misty.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1243 on: May 04, 2009, 04:31:31 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Does anyone else remember when Ron and Crystal where under the tent talking to media and LE was standing behind them. I remember when Ron was talking LE was just standing there no emotions on their face and Ron walked off and hugged someone. Then Crystal was talking and one of the LE looked up I don't know if the look up was him trying to hold back tears or rolling his eyes. If anyone remembers this what do you think

Monkey hugs

no I don't remember what you are describing but it sure sounds interesting..would like to see the video if anyone..Brandi? can remember it....

I remember, it was when the reward was increased.....and I remember when Crystal spoke, she was shaking and the LE behind her looked like they were going to start crying any minute.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: May 04, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Does anyone else remember when Ron and Crystal where under the tent talking to media and LE was standing behind them. I remember when Ron was talking LE was just standing there no emotions on their face and Ron walked off and hugged someone. Then Crystal was talking and one of the LE looked up I don't know if the look up was him trying to hold back tears or rolling his eyes. If anyone remembers this what do you think

Monkey hugs

no I don't remember what you are describing but it sure sounds interesting..would like to see the video if anyone..Brandi? can remember it....
Sorry. Does not ring a bell at all to me.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: May 04, 2009, 04:32:56 PM »

snip mlee:  An even more interesting one is Crystal and Maria with Stone Phillips..  Watch Maria when she is prodding Crystal to answer the questions.  Next one that's really good, is the door issue, when ask about having been in the house since Haleigh went missing, first Crystal said yes.. then recanted and said, oh no... when Maria was ask the same question, Crystal answered for her too.. Oh no....

snip mlee:

Mlee...I didn't see the one with Stone Phillips! would love to see that....
I do remember the one about Haleigh missing her daddy....

ok. Now I am lost.

Who is Maria?!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: May 04, 2009, 04:34:37 PM »

Marie.....Crystals mom..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: May 04, 2009, 04:35:28 PM »

Hey monkeys, I have been trying to wrap my head around the idea that Crystal took Haleigh. I wouldn't completely rule anything out in this case, not even aliens abducting her.   

If she was involved how did she know that Misty and Ron would fight the week before? Which lead up to Misty's 3 day bender. How did she know that Misty would be in no condition to care for children that night? How did she know that Ron wouldn't have called in sick because he had no one to watch the kids? How did she know that since Misty was in no position to care for herself much less 2 children that night, that Ron wouldn't have brought the kids to his mom/grma? How did she know Misty would have such problems clearing up inconsistencies? How did she even get in? How did she know that Misty would wait to call 911?

Seems like she had plenty of luck on her side. What if Misty had woke up right away and dialed 911 or woke up in the middle of the door propping, turning kitchen light on, changing clothes, taking Haleigh from a bed just feet away from a sleeping Misty.

What if, Haleigh was not asleep that night, and was watching her dvd - snow dogs, and she left the bedroom to answer the door, and when the person or person's unknown yet, entered the house, they closed the bedroom door after realizing that junior was not within reach to take, because he was sleeping against the wall, with short elevator on the outside, and short elevator was so tired from her weekend, she didn't wake... Clothes changed by washer, probably from dirty clothes pile, little night shirt left in dirty clothes, kitchen light was on to see what they were doing, and they left by the front door....  And all left on foot.........

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: May 04, 2009, 04:36:11 PM »

I don't think the alleged bender or fight are a part of it.  Lock bumping is supposedly easy to do.  There are b & e artists on both sides from what I recall.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: May 04, 2009, 04:39:15 PM »

What if, Haleigh was not asleep that night, and was watching her dvd - snow dogs, and she left the bedroom to answer the door, and when the person or person's unknown yet, entered the house, they closed the bedroom door after realizing that junior was not within reach to take, because he was sleeping against the wall, with short elevator on the outside, and short elevator was so tired from her weekend, she didn't wake... Clothes changed by washer, probably from dirty clothes pile, little night shirt left in dirty clothes, kitchen light was on to see what they were doing, and they left by the front door....  And all left on foot.........

Possible, but how would that person know it would be Haleigh answering the door, and not Misty?

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: May 04, 2009, 04:39:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

I remember, it was when the reward was increased.....and I remember when Crystal spoke, she was shaking and the LE behind her looked like they were going to start crying any minute.....

OK I remember that video.... I just thought Le was upset too..But I did think it was great for placement that it was Ron and Crystal making the pleas for Haleigh and not Fibsty..

Also I did find it alarming the day Ron and Fibsty get marry the day when there was a large search for Haleigh... To me there was a message that day.....

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1251 on: May 04, 2009, 04:39:28 PM »

What show is Stone Phillips on?  I don't think I heard about Crystal and Marie being interviewed by him.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: May 04, 2009, 04:42:46 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

Oh yes, that tent!

The Justice Coalition ...

"SATSUMA, Fla. (AP) -- The reward for information on the disappearance of missing north Florida girl Haleigh Cummings has been increased to $35,000. The Jacksonville-based Justice Coalition announced at a news conference Tuesday that it was adding $8,490 to increase the reward to help find the 5-year-old who has been missing for a month."

That was March 10. I don't have a video handy of that conference.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: May 04, 2009, 04:43:57 PM »

I don't think the alleged bender or fight are a part of it.  Lock bumping is supposedly easy to do.  There are b & e artists on both sides from what I recall.

I think they very much are a part of what happened that night. If the 3 day bender did not happen, Misty would have been more aware of what happened that night. There are many people with shady to say the least pasts on both sides even on step-mommy's side.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: May 04, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »

Here is a like to the interviews on You Tube, there are a number of them.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=related&search_query=haleigh%20cummings&v=mFIBsFxTVM8&page=2

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: May 04, 2009, 04:45:55 PM »

Hey melee.. JMo I though it would be a great risk & luck for Crystal. Especially not knowing who would pop over, if the kids were in bed, if ron came home sick ,and when you have kids routines are always messed up..
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1256 on: May 04, 2009, 04:46:47 PM »

I think they very much are a part of what happened that night. If the 3 day bender did not happen, Misty would have been more aware of what happened that night. There are many people with shady to say the least pasts on both sides even on step-mommy's side.

I think it is good everyone has opinions on what happened.  I sleep very soundly, with or without headphones on.  I have seen a few stories, that Misty partied for three days, that she came back to babysit her brother's children and to visit her Dad in the hospital.  That would tire me out.  No way to know what is the truth yet.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: May 04, 2009, 04:51:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Monkey hugs

Oh yes, that tent!

The Justice Coalition ...

"SATSUMA, Fla. (AP) -- The reward for information on the disappearance of missing north Florida girl Haleigh Cummings has been increased to $35,000. The Jacksonville-based Justice Coalition announced at a news conference Tuesday that it was adding $8,490 to increase the reward to help find the 5-year-old who has been missing for a month."

That was March 10. I don't have a video handy of that conference.

Maybe this is the video you are looking for, Stacy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8B5v_4MTr8

It was among those on the link mlee gave us. (Thanks, mlee)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: May 04, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »

What show is Stone Phillips on?  I don't think I heard about Crystal and Marie being interviewed by him.

mlee...was it Stone Phillips? now that truth mentions it, he hasn't been around for awhile...was it a special on one of the shows and he did the interview? thanks!

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1259 on: May 04, 2009, 05:01:22 PM »

I found it hope this works
When I watched it again it looks like he is trying to hold back tears

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8SvOsXtJnU&feature=related

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.