May 13, 2024, 06:18:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 230615 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1560 on: May 05, 2009, 02:02:25 PM »

I agree HH, I find it so sad that so many, many children do not get the proper care that they truly deserve. I sure wish also, that people would start getting some kind of a conscience and do the right thing about Haleigh.
Me too, until you go there and see just where this mobile home is located and the life these people lead, its hard to understand the way things really were, I just wish Misty would finally tell what happened that night for Haleighs sake........I wish Art Hairless would make sure to print EVERYTHING  that people say to him instead of sorting out the best comment s that will look good on him, All this self importance is what is keeping LE from finding Haleigh!!!!IMO

IMO .. that is a bit dramatic.

What is keeping LE from finding Haleigh is the fact that the people responsible for her are not having consistent recounts of the night she disappeared. And the time line leading up to her disappearance.

JMO.

ITA.. I also do not understand the name calling constantly either. I see no reason for it and do not think it will find Haleigh.. JMO
exactly what name calling are you referring too????

And this is my last post today, I will not be drawn into an argument with you as you have been doing others lately. Have a good day monkeys.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: May 05, 2009, 02:07:45 PM »

Well I wasnt trying to start and arguement , just stating the facts, if you are  gonna be a journalist then shouldnt all comments be posted, not  just certain ones, even if a certain comment shows that you may have said somethinng wrong.....I would think so!!!!!!!

Good Day!@!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: May 05, 2009, 02:09:25 PM »

I agree HH, I find it so sad that so many, many children do not get the proper care that they truly deserve. I sure wish also, that people would start getting some kind of a conscience and do the right thing about Haleigh.
Me too, until you go there and see just where this mobile home is located and the life these people lead, its hard to understand the way things really were, I just wish Misty would finally tell what happened that night for Haleighs sake........I wish Art Hairless would make sure to print EVERYTHING  that people say to him instead of sorting out the best comment s that will look good on him, All this self importance is what is keeping LE from finding Haleigh!!!!IMO

What is keeping LE from finding Haleigh is the fact that the people responsible for her are not having consistent recounts of the night she disappeared. And the time line leading up to her disappearance.

JMO.
no not dramatic,  truthful........its these people's self importance that is keeping them from telling what hapeened that night,  they are more worried about their life and what might or might not happen to them then they are about what happened to Haleigh..........self importance ......thats the right word!!!!!

But it is clear you were talking about Art to start with in that comment and his reporting of the story has nothing to do with Haleigh not being found. So yes, a bit dramatic.

Yes, it appeared to me that you were suggesting that Art Harris' concept of his own self-importance was what you were referring to that kept LE from finding Haleigh.

I stated and reaffirm that what has hindered the LE investigation IMO is the fact that the key players in this case (not the reporters) have not had credible, consistent statements about what occurred the night Haleigh disappeared and the time line leading up to her disappearance. LE has stated that many times.

JMO.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1563 on: May 05, 2009, 02:18:21 PM »

http://photobucket.com/images/misty%20croslin/

Hey look at the new pictures  on Misty's my space...........she is proud of her interview on the todays show,,,,,and why does she have Haleighs  chart from webslueths on her page........weird!!!!

Do you think someone made this my space page and not by Fibsty...

Naw, Jersey.. the pages are too easy to make..  all you have to do is add photos or links. All of the html that needs to be added is already setup on the different locations for items to be used.. she could have done it in a half hour, given 15 for being short elevator to the arm pits.

mlee, it was photobucket photos and misty did NOT put them up. I wish people would be more careful when they find things.THAT is part of how the rumors and confusion have been caused in this case. I do not mean you mlee,you were responding to a post that claimed the link was something it was not. 
Searching, if you would read the posts, I retracted that comment after I realized that it wasnt Misty's page........If the people that read here actually READ......they will see that!

HH~I got your back as I read your retraction several times! I would have thought the same thing you did............I appreciate your clarification and see it as no harm/ no foul! By the way, can I send a check to you for Crystal/Haleighbug foundation so you can deliver to her from me? If you are good with that, pls nanner me at my email addy and I will get an adress to send it to, although it won't be as much as I'd like to donate (I'm closing on my house on the 22nd and need to watch for unexpected expenses that always come up), but I want to do something as it seems she is the only one doing anything productive in trying to find Haleigh!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: May 05, 2009, 02:28:32 PM »

Good to see you Islandmonkey.   an angelic monkey

I'm saddened by the lack of media attention this case is now getting.  I'm sad that Haleigh appears to be forgotten my many.  I wish Misty would tell the truth.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: May 05, 2009, 02:30:47 PM »

JMO.

ITA.. I also do not understand the name calling constantly either. I see no reason for it and do not think it will find Haleigh.. JMO

I agree, guess I am way too old for name calling and insults.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1566 on: May 05, 2009, 02:32:20 PM »

I'm saddened by the lack of media attention this case is now getting.  I'm sad that Haleigh appears to be forgotten my many.  I wish Misty would tell the truth.

I wish there was more media attention, to keep Haleigh's beautiful little face out  there and in people's thoughts.  I can't help think there is much more to that than what we see.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: May 05, 2009, 02:36:55 PM »

Nice to see you, Klaas Wink

Yes, I agree. Misty and the key players in this case need to tell the truth.

Not sure what will make that happen.

At least we monkeys have not given up on finding her.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1568 on: May 05, 2009, 02:37:51 PM »

Yes, too bad we dont know where poor Haleigh is right now, I for one would leave right this minute if I thought I knew right where to go to get her!!!!

I do however know that even before she came up missing the household she was living in was unfit....She was left in the hands of a 17 year old girl that would have rather been out partying then be left at home all night with her then boyfriends children that she couldnt control and lacked the ability to take proper care of.

Her father wanted to be foot loose and fancy free and have his children in his care at the same time which we all know is not possible,  he wanted to mingle with the teenagers of Putnam county and hook up with whichever one caught his eye and then drag them to his home after meeting them a few weeks prior and exspect them to become his maid and to take care of his children in exchange for being with him, these children were Ron's......not the girlfriends and he was suppose to be the Adult in the family and use the good sense as to what was the best choice for these children, not what was the easiest for him!!!!

Haleigh is having to pay for Ronald lack of sense when it came to his children, and now instead of doing whatever he can to find her and admitt that maybe he didnt think things through when he did have her, he is worried about what someone might say about his Personal life, well of course someone is gonna talk about his personal life....thats the reason we are her today trying with everything in us to help find the child his lack of parental skills put in danger......

Misty should be right there also saying ....call me what you will......I want to do everything I can to help find Haleigh and Im gonna tell everything I know to make that happen, I dont care what you people think of me, I just want to find Haleigh and maybe help right some of the wrongs my actions caused....

We can talk this into the dirt but the truth of the matter is, This baby was not in the best place for her to be.....she wasnt even where Ronald told the Judges she would be when he got custody of her to beginn with....

God Bless Haleigh....................Someone Please Bring Her Home!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1569 on: May 05, 2009, 02:42:29 PM »

that's right...

Someone please bring her home!!!

I still think there's a chance....

Just bring her home. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1570 on: May 05, 2009, 02:44:29 PM »

ahahahahahhhhahahahaha

I just looked at my face over there
<-----
that's how I think I look today!

I crack myself up.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: May 05, 2009, 02:46:38 PM »

ahahahahahhhhahahahaha

I just looked at my face over there
<-----
that's how I think I look today!

I crack myself up.

You look great Thunder Bunny.. love those ears..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1572 on: May 05, 2009, 03:04:37 PM »

Thanks Klaas~I had expected after all the time I've been away that something surely would have changed, but sadly there is nothing, and the lack of media infuruates me........FTLOG couldn't Nancy Grace, Greta VS or someone give this child a chance. I understand she harps on the Casey anthony case everyday, but there are so many others missing (Adji, Haleigh, Britanee, and now the little 3 yr old from CA), that almost seems like a waste of airtime to continue nonstop about a precious child that HAS been found and we know the suspect. Misty needs to be locked up for child endangerment or neglect and see what happens......I guess I'm just PO'd at the entire situation and the fact that the media dosn't seem to give a rip.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1573 on: May 05, 2009, 03:04:53 PM »

I'm sorry I don't see insults and name calling, just see people being passionate about something. As far as the media, the media is not going to focus on topics that don't have viewers wanting to see, that is how it is, they flutter from one thing to another, and half the time I know I have no interest in the things that they talk about. With no updates at all and no new info mainstream media has nothing to share on this case and many, many more cases. NG and JVM and sometimes Greta, they cover these types of cases, but cable news in general is to busy talking politics and the swine flu at the moment.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: May 05, 2009, 03:08:50 PM »

Thanks Klaas~I had expected after all the time I've been away that something surely would have changed, but sadly there is nothing, and the lack of media infuruates me........FTLOG couldn't Nancy Grace, Greta VS or someone give this child a chance. I understand she harps on the Casey anthony case everyday, but there are so many others missing (Adji, Haleigh, Britanee, and now the little 3 yr old from CA), that almost seems like a waste of airtime to continue nonstop about a precious child that HAS been found and we know the suspect. Misty needs to be locked up for child endangerment or neglect and see what happens......I guess I'm just PO'd at the entire situation and the fact that the media dosn't seem to give a rip.
The media doesn't give a rip about a lot of things, always the same, politics, bad weather conditions, a shooting here and there, and back for some more politics.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1575 on: May 05, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »

I'm sorry I don't see insults and name calling, just see people being passionate about something. As far as the media, the media is not going to focus on topics that don't have viewers wanting to see, that is how it is, they flutter from one thing to another, and half the time I know I have no interest in the things that they talk about. With no updates at all and no new info mainstream media has nothing to share on this case and many, many more cases. NG and JVM and sometimes Greta, they cover these types of cases, but cable news in general is to busy talking politics and the swine flu at the moment.

ITA~It has just become very frustrating and tense, people become very passionate when children or hurt, missing or murdered. Sometimes we use Con/Fibsty just for levity (kind of like we use the Scamthony's in the Caylee anthony case)........no one seemed to object to that from what I can recall Monkey Devil!

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: May 05, 2009, 03:28:02 PM »

ITA~It has just become very frustrating and tense, people become very passionate when children or hurt, missing or murdered. Sometimes we use Con/Fibsty just for levity (kind of like we use the Scamthony's in the Caylee anthony case)........no one seemed to object to that from what I can recall Monkey Devil!

Not to make any waves here, but personally, I find it difficult to follow posts when so many posters use different nicknames for the players in this case.

I can imagine a new monkey reading our posts would have the same difficulty.

Just my opinion.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: May 05, 2009, 03:29:36 PM »

The media doesn't give a rip about a lot of things, always the same, politics, bad weather conditions, a shooting here and there, and back for some more politics.

It totally boils down to access to information.. And the only access for NG or any of the big networks to receive info from is Art, as long as Art keeps this out to the networks, they will give it small amounts of time.. But, his only link is from info that he digs up or Cobra provides. When that dries up there will be no information going out.  When the families all lawyered up it stopped communication..  And Le is not going to give out their golden goose.. What they have they need to keeped under wraps. So, I guess if we wish to hear anything about the case, we must depend on Art..   And be grateful that we have at least two people who are out there beating the bushes per say, to find info out. And trying to help find Haleigh. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: May 05, 2009, 03:30:11 PM »

Not to make any waves here, but personally, I find it difficult to follow posts when so many posters use different nicknames for the players in this case.

I can imagine a new monkey reading our posts would have the same difficulty.

Just my opinion.

Meant to add that it is hard enough to keep up with the real names in this case.

There are so many, and some share names as well who are not even related.

LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: May 05, 2009, 03:31:20 PM »

I agree mlee 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.