May 21, 2024, 10:01:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 144645 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #880 on: April 13, 2007, 03:26:21 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
here

it almost looks like she is standing straight up

but she is not, she lying flat out.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/rttrtrtrt.png

carpe....i see much of what you are showing us....the only thing i do not understand may be a foreign object....the round disc.....and to bring up another subject regarding the bag....when it was first shown....before
the color changes, etc....i really thought i saw a large tennis shoe... Shocked   Have you seen anything like that?

here it is. I have a number of different angles on it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: April 13, 2007, 03:28:34 PM »

Quadiriki Caves

Here you can see Arawak petroglyphs. The name is is also of Arawak origin. This isn't the only place on the island where the Arawaks drew their likenesses of people and fish and other objects, but it is the most accessible. The caves, located high in the wall of a limestone cliff, house many deep passages. The first two chambers, about as far as you can go, are damp and dark, filled with bat guano and dripping stones and graffiti along with the petroglyphs. At the front of the cave is a small concession that rents high-intensity flashlights, a definite must if you haven't brought your own. The concession is open daily 10am - 6pm.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: April 13, 2007, 03:29:18 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "klaasend"
OMG, you have to go look at this.  Dompigs new line of work.  Forgive me if you already know.

http://shieldgroupworldwide.com/data/home/aboutus/

Looks like von Cromvoirt (VCB) has some competition  Laughing

Yup.  What was that movie now?   Dumb, and dumber comes to mind.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: April 13, 2007, 03:31:52 PM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: April 13, 2007, 03:31:59 PM »

Re: The Round Disc

Memere, your guess is as good as mine on the round disc.

It could be anything duct taped to her head... possibly to
hide  injuries.

I just do not know on that question.

Not today, anyway.

------------------
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: April 13, 2007, 03:35:26 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "klaasend"
OMG, you have to go look at this.  Dompigs new line of work.  Forgive me if you already know.

Looks like von Cromvoirt (VCB) has some competition  Laughing

Yup.  What was that movie now?   Dumb, and dumber comes to mind.

The ressemblance is uncanny! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: April 13, 2007, 03:35:57 PM »

Did the National Enquirer ever say who did the testing on the bag in the basin photos?  Just wondering.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: April 13, 2007, 03:39:06 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Did the National Enquirer ever say who did the testing on the bag in the basin photos?  Just wondering.

Not really:

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: April 13, 2007, 03:44:40 PM »

Regarding Dompig's new business.....Video Surveillance tab caught my eye.  Wondering about this sophisticated equipment to monitor with and his knowledge of it, or lack of knowledge.... Rolling Eyes

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: April 13, 2007, 03:49:47 PM »

Check out careers tab....mispellings on application:
How did you hear about this vacany ?
Do You Posses a Valid Driver’s License?

Plus missing punctuation.... Razz

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: April 13, 2007, 03:52:34 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
I have another quick question. Does anyone here know if the flashlights rented at the concession stand are xenon light type flashlights?

Guadirikiri Cave – where the body of the bouncer Pitbull was found mutilated & burning. Located within Arikok National Park. The caves, located high in the wall of a limestone cliff, house many deep passages. The first two chambers, about as far as you can go, are damp and dark, filled with bat guano and dripping stones and graffiti along with the petroglyphs. At the front of the cave is a small concession that rents high-intensity flashlights. The concession is open daily 10am - 6pm.

Thanks all for responding to these (oh, we went over that a long time ago) inquires of mine. I'm still coming up to speed an all this, going thru the important case documents and such.

Are you a code talker? Just curious.

Lala's Mom,

I don't know what you mean by code talker.
I'm going over a lot of the important case information for the first time. Every so often I read something that seems to relate to something else, and I don't know if it has already been discussed here. I asked if the falshlights rented at the cave are xenon because I recall a Shango or Simian phrase that went something like "follow the xenon lights".
While I'm on the subject of these Shango/Simian riddles. Do you think XTC DNA refers to a rave party? A rave party is where music is played, the participants take ecstasy (XTC), and Dance the Night Away (DNA).
I need a spell checker bad!

ADO

A-Do-Ron-Ron
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: April 13, 2007, 04:01:01 PM »

Ado
You are making a reference to a Merian Ernest post:

Look tomorrow for the Palace will rumble. Eyes burning in the xenon. Rotten packages from The Hague will make or break the losers. The palace servants have to choose sides now and avoid embarrasement.

The voulchers with their xenons don't even understand this.

Dutch bugs zooming by fast. So fast they don't make a sound.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: April 13, 2007, 04:09:22 PM »

Ado

Look tomorrow for the Palace will rumble. Eyes burning in the xenon. Rotten packages from The Hague will make or break the losers. The palace servants have to choose sides now and avoid embarrasement.

Ado - a good thought. Don't know how we can find out about the flashlights. (I don't know what "xenon" flashlights would be ... but I'm low tech and gadget-challenged.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: April 13, 2007, 04:09:41 PM »

Do these people have any shame.  Here he is boasting about all his experience in his background and then they say one murder was too much for them to solve.  I guess he will have his rapist son working for him.
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: April 13, 2007, 04:20:15 PM »

Lala's Mom,

Is there a location around here where the Merian Ernest posts are? I found those posts once, but don't know where they are now.
And was it Merian Ernest that said XTC DNA ?

Ado

Quote from: "msmarple"
Ado

Ado - a good thought. Don't know how we can find out about the flashlights. (I don't know what "xenon" flashlights would be ... but I'm low tech and gadget-challenged.)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: April 13, 2007, 04:22:12 PM »

Ado
Scroll through the thread in this section (Natalee Holloway).  I think they are on page 2.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: April 13, 2007, 04:28:56 PM »

Xenon flashlights

Powerful Lithium batteries combined with a super bright Xenon bulb produces THE ULTIMATE high-intensity beam flashlight. Constructed of heavy-duty, machined aircraft-grade aluminum with durable anodized finish, this flashlight is 10 times brighter than a standard 2 AA flashlight. Features include push-button ON/OFF tail cap switch with a silent signal feature, attractive rubber sleeves on head and barrel for maximum grip, shock and water resistance and spot-to-flood adjustable beam.

Also in car headlights as well.. the bulbs.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q=xenon+flashlight&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: April 13, 2007, 04:29:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Do these people have any shame.  Here he is boasting about all his experience in his background and then they say one murder was too much for them to solve.  I guess he will have his rapist son working for him.

PRE-CISELY...

How is Gerold Mc Fraud Pig going to handle terrorism style security...

this from a man with WIFFLE GONADS that couldn't even get

a 17 year old criminal rapist murdering derelict to break.

(oopsie, me bad, I left CHOLLER too) Rolling Eyes

GIVE ME A BREAK

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: April 13, 2007, 04:35:02 PM »

It is my contention that Shango and Simian writings are nothing more than theories ... very well thought out theories but ... theories nevertheless.

Think about ... if Shango and Simian were privy to the truth concerning all aspects encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and  ... did not come forward to authorities/FBI ... their actions should be considered despicable.  The implications ... For almost two years Shango and Simian have abetted the "powers that be" in Aruba in denying an eighteen year old American citizen justice and ... put her anguished family through a literal H--- on Earth.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: April 13, 2007, 04:36:51 PM »

Ado
Scroll through the thread in this section (Natalee Holloway).  I think they are on page 2.

Found it - thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.