May 14, 2024, 01:03:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 322737 times)
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: December 12, 2008, 08:33:36 PM »

Ok, I lied.  I do wanna know one more thing.  Member when Des said something about the rope thing hanging in the car being misssing and I thought she said LP thought maybe it could have been used - not sure about that????  Do you think maybe it could have been in the bag and that was a big clue?????  Am I reaching???
I don't remember that.

Casey's lanyard! OMG. It would have her photo on it. And it would be a great tool for strangling someone Caylee's size.

I say earlier that one thing that they would recognize immediately at the scene would be a picture.  I didn't think of they lanyard.  However, I could see Casey putting her picture in with Caylee's body.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: December 12, 2008, 08:34:10 PM »

LEANORD PADILL JUST SAID ON NANCY GRACE THE THEORY THAT I POSTED TODAY I THE OTHER THREAD!!!

He must be reading here?   

I do not buy his duct tape premise. From the outset Casey invested the phony Zanny the Nanny story which means she was setting up Zanny for the death of Caylee. Hence, Casey put duct tape around Caylee's mouth and head after she was dead to make it look like an abduction by a stranger. (keep in mind, unless there was a lot of soft tissue left, which I doubt, duct tape would have had to be wrapped around her entire head.)

If Casey was concocting the story from the outset, she would have had to have made it look like a kidnapping and subsequent murder.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #422 on: December 12, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »

Sorry for the all caps! I am so happy that he brought this up on Nancy Graces show because less than 1 minute before he said it was telling myself "I need to get Padillas cell phone and tell him my theory and that he needs to bring it up on NG."

WHEW I got back in your chat ..... Thank you so much for adding Your link .......... for Us

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: December 12, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »

Sounds like we're going to have to split up into "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds" to catch all the coverage tonight!   
Okay, new monkey in the cage ... what are "Redbirds" and "Bluebirds"  is that like liberals and conservatives?

Newfie - when you were in first grade, did your teacher never break up the class into the Redbird and Bluebird reading groups? I guess you must not be old enough to have experienced that, along with Dick and Jane and See Spot Run. 

OK, I'm going to quit posting if it defines my age!

That's supposed to be threat. 
Oh ~ and I'm 42 ` I'll give up my age  ~ going on 43 shortly ~ not a young'en ~

We're the same age. I'm from a small town in Tennessee and we probably got the handed down books years after they were abandoned elselwhere in the country. I met Spot, Jane, Sally, Dick and they all ran and I "saw" them do it.

See!  I'm from a small town in Indiana ... those books probably work there way North, South, East, West ... and finally we ended up with them!  (I'm sure in some way it explains all that Kentucky inbreeding!) 

NOW I HOPE YOU REALLY, REALLY DID NOT MEAN THAT COMMENT.  GUESS YOU REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT SOMEONE FROM KENTUCKY TO BE LURKING?   
OMG Blue Moon - I didn't ... and I profusely apologize .... I now need that embarrassed emoticon that I didn't grap when I should have!  Sorry My Apologies Sorry My Apologies Sorry My Apologies ... does that work?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: December 12, 2008, 08:35:23 PM »

Did they bring in Kramer's lawyer "Jackie Chiles????

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #425 on: December 12, 2008, 08:35:29 PM »

wow hello monkey's I have been sitting on the side lines and lurking hoping that things would work out....and my mother whom has no desire to follow such a case because she is a mother and a grandmother told me the news yesterday...since then...I have felt bad for the grandparents..Cindy and George and I know that there are great many of you here that believe that the Anthonys as a collective group are all covering something up...but a BIG part of me believes that Casey spinned the truth for her parents and the Anthony's (the grandparents) were at this point hoping for the best and ignoring the worst...bad yes but how would I cope?  Not you the monkey's, but how would I cope? How would your neighbor cope? Your best friend, sister, brother, co-worker?  Hard question

I understand what you're saying here, and trust me, many of us have discussed this.  Not sure that any of us know exactly what we would do unless/until we were in a situation like this.  I can tell you a few things I do know for FACT that I would NOT do! 

- I would NOT enable my child, for any reason.
- I would NOT say a damn thing to the media, beyond "no comment, thank you".
- I would NOT make the talk-show circuit.
- I would NOT turn the situation into a three-ring-circus.
- I would NOT show my face, unless/until absolutely necessary.

- I would find my child the best defense attorney possible.
- I would be encouraging said child to be honest, telling everything that happened.
- I would face reality, no matter how hard-hitting that reality might be. 

And I think there's plenty of monkeys who would do/not do the very same things. 

But isn't finding them the best attorney possible kind of enabling? And what if that attorney tells you to do something you don't want to do? Would you do it? If the attorney said, "we need to create reasonable doubt, so you need to start an organization and go on TV and do all these things people do when a child is missing," would you? Or would you tell that attorney to get stuffed?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: December 12, 2008, 08:36:21 PM »

I knew Cindy and George were going to be on LK tonight, what I didn't know was they signed a deal with LK for exclusive rights to their initial reaction to the news of remains being found.
Hey Rose,,,,,That statement tells me alot about the Anthony's............I cant believe they would want to be seen by anyone in the public, and now Im wondering if they are gonna say, the nanny killed her to get back at Casey for not following the script! OMG

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: December 12, 2008, 08:36:21 PM »

Just wondering if LP is going to give back the $50,000.  No need to search BP anymore!! 

ROTFLMAO ... Your question might be answered by his answer last night to Greta as to why he is even back in Orlando.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #428 on: December 12, 2008, 08:37:34 PM »

LEANORD PADILL JUST SAID ON NANCY GRACE THE THEORY THAT I POSTED TODAY I THE OTHER THREAD!!!

He must be reading here?   

I do not buy his duct tape premise. From the outset Casey invested the phony Zanny the Nanny story which means she was setting up Zanny for the death of Caylee. Hence, Casey put duct tape around Caylee's mouth and head after she was dead to make it look like an abduction by a stranger. (keep in mind, unless there was a lot of soft tissue left, which I doubt, duct tape would have had to be wrapped around her entire head.)

If Casey was concocting the story from the outset, she would have had to have made it look like a kidnapping and subsequent murder.

Good Evening Red,

I have to say with Casey's Past photos and fave Movies/TV shows she was a Murder Junkie so I am sure she used her twisted mind to create, stage what she would want Found .... IF Caylee was to be found. But I honestly think she thought Caylee would never be found.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #429 on: December 12, 2008, 08:37:48 PM »

He must be reading here?   

That is exactly what I feel she did, set it up to look like an abduction. If it were an accident, I believe she would have taken off the tape.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: December 12, 2008, 08:38:03 PM »

He must be reading here?   

You took the words right out of my mouth..........She was just trying to follow the kidnapping story!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: December 12, 2008, 08:38:04 PM »

Quote from: NewfieMonkey on Today at 07:13:09 PM
Tamikosmom

I hope to visit Newfoundland ... but my screenname comes from my (pup) (avatar) who is a Newfoundland/Lab mix ... I'm from Indiana ... but hey~ don't call me a Hoosier ~ I was actually born in Illinois ~ as that was the closest hospital!  (and IL people think they are much more upstanding than IN people ~ hmmm might want to check out their politicians!

Hmmmm...  I'm from Indiana.

West Lafayette girl here.  Where are you from?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: December 12, 2008, 08:38:08 PM »

Pssssssst is Wreck talking about Kramer on Seinfield, and so that is supposed to be funny????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: December 12, 2008, 08:38:14 PM »

Just wondering if LP is going to give back the $50,000.  No need to search BP anymore!! 

mytime

I am more interested in what the Anthonys will do with donations that were sent to them through their website ... donations meant to be used to search for a "live" Caylee Marie.

How are ya doing mytime?  I am currently keeping Duckie locked away in the Natalee Holloway room of the cage for safekeeping ... safekeeping from negative influences.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: December 12, 2008, 08:38:29 PM »

Where the heck is Casey and Baez getting the money for her defense?  He claims to have the best in the business!!

Something very fishy near the Econ River!! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: December 12, 2008, 08:39:59 PM »

Pssssssst is Wreck talking about Kramer on Seinfield, and so that is supposed to be funny????
The "new" lawyer they just interviewed looks just like him!

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:06 PM »

wow hello monkey's I have been sitting on the side lines and lurking hoping that things would work out....and my mother whom has no desire to follow such a case because she is a mother and a grandmother told me the news yesterday...since then...I have felt bad for the grandparents..Cindy and George and I know that there are great many of you here that believe that the Anthonys as a collective group are all covering something up...but a BIG part of me believes that Casey spinned the truth for her parents and the Anthony's (the grandparents) were at this point hoping for the best and ignoring the worst...bad yes but how would I cope?  Not you the monkey's, but how would I cope? How would your neighbor cope? Your best friend, sister, brother, co-worker?  Hard question

I understand what you're saying here, and trust me, many of us have discussed this.  Not sure that any of us know exactly what we would do unless/until we were in a situation like this.  I can tell you a few things I do know for FACT that I would NOT do! 

- I would NOT enable my child, for any reason.
- I would NOT say a damn thing to the media, beyond "no comment, thank you".
- I would NOT make the talk-show circuit.
- I would NOT turn the situation into a three-ring-circus.
- I would NOT show my face, unless/until absolutely necessary.

- I would find my child the best defense attorney possible.
- I would be encouraging said child to be honest, telling everything that happened.
- I would face reality, no matter how hard-hitting that reality might be. 

And I think there's plenty of monkeys who would do/not do the very same things. 

But isn't finding them the best attorney possible kind of enabling? And what if that attorney tells you to do something you don't want to do? Would you do it? If the attorney said, "we need to create reasonable doubt, so you need to start an organization and go on TV and do all these things people do when a child is missing," would you? Or would you tell that attorney to get stuffed?

Couldn't an attorney be disbarred for directly clients to perpetrate a hoax?

If it was my child, I would hire the best lawyer I could afford.  It is up to the state to present a good, tight case and it is the defense attorney's job to make sure that a client's rights are served.  In other words, sometimes, in some places, defendants have been railroaded, mistakes have been made and I would want my child to have decent representation.  Doesn't mean I think they shouldn't be punished.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:11 PM »

Janet -

1947 - "Reading for Independence Series".  "We Three" first grade primer.  The children in this book are Dick and Jane's friends Billy, Ted, and Pam.

http://www.juliascollectibles.com/DJ40.htm

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #438 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:16 PM »

At this point though, Casey could use all the help she can get, even if it is Chubacka.  (Maybe Lee knows him from his StarWars conventions..I'd bet money he atleast has a costume!)

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: December 12, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »

He must be reading here?   

Good Evening Red,

I have to say with Casey's Past photos and fave Movies/TV shows she was a Murder Junkie so I am sure she used her twisted mind to create, stage what she would want Found .... IF Caylee was to be found. But I honestly think she thought Caylee would never be found.

She might have thought she would never be found, however, a sociopath always goes through the motions. Its a game to them. No different than her comments from jail that she felt Caylee was close and that the police had not even found her clothes. The BTK killer did the same thing with the police playing games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.