May 13, 2024, 05:31:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 315782 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #180 on: May 27, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »

DOLCE, if I do not see you before the birth of your twins,. know Aussie is praying for you.  Even if its just me mate, god bless you and your new family. an angelic monkey
Thank you Lucinda!   an angelic monkey

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: May 27, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »

I just made a call to Lenny to see if he or Rob/Tracy had any knowledge of this prepaid phone or any cells they witnessed them using.  He said to give him an hour or so & call back he was in the middle of something.  Left a message with Morgan's assistant that they might want to get clarification on this prepaid phone & to look at Annie's deposition where it is discussed.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Not sure if its been brought up as I haven't been online for a bit but annie lied abut having no contact with Tony L. after meeting him at the chicken wing place. She sent emails to him asking questions about Zenaida and he forwarded them to Yuri. The questions IMO looked like something sindy would come up with. If this hasn't been brought up I will go find them in the docs.
Interesting!!!  I had not put that together either.  I think I was looking more at the superficial aspects of Annie and her depo........I hope that Morgan and Mitnik get all of this information.  We are going to bust this case wide open.  I hope Casey and Cindy realize they have pissed off the wrong people.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: May 27, 2009, 02:52:42 PM »

Very interesting.  Thank you Trimm.  (o/t - my Grand daughter wants to know if TB is sad in your avi)

Thanks Trimm.  Everytime I see KC wrapped in the American Flag, I want to scream.   
puker pukel

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: May 27, 2009, 02:53:34 PM »

I just made a call to Lenny to see if he or Rob/Tracy had any knowledge of this prepaid phone or any cells they witnessed them using.  He said to give him an hour or so & call back he was in the middle of something.  Left a message with Morgan's assistant that they might want to get clarification on this prepaid phone & to look at Annie's deposition where it is discussed.

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Not sure if its been brought up as I haven't been online for a bit but annie lied abut having no contact with Tony L. after meeting him at the chicken wing place. She sent emails to him asking questions about Zenaida and he forwarded them to Yuri. The questions IMO looked like something sindy would come up with. If this hasn't been brought up I will go find them in the docs.
Interesting!!!  I had not put that together either.  I think I was looking more at the superficial aspects of Annie and her depo........I hope that Morgan and Mitnik get all of this information.  We are going to bust this case wide open.  I hope Casey and Cindy realize they have pissed off the wrong people.

I think too that she said casey was at the apartment with Caylee when she lived with Dante but I think he said Caylee was not there. Just going to check the docs and depo to make sure.

O/T You look absolutely stunning! Fabulous pic of you and the twins.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #184 on: May 27, 2009, 02:55:12 PM »

Finalyy caught up - sorry for being OT but with the posts on Memorial Day, I just had to share this.

Red Friday, Southwest Airlines is going to support "Red Fridays."
Last week I was in Atlanta, Georgia attending a conference. While I was in the airport, returning home, I heard several people behind me beginning to clap and
cheer. I immediately turned around and witnessed one of the greatest acts of patriotism I have ever seen.

Moving through the terminal was a group of soldiers in their camos. As they began heading to their gate, everyone (well almost everyone) was abruptly to their feet with their hands waving and cheering. When I saw the soldiers, probably 30-40 of them, being applauded and cheered for, it hit me. I'm not alone. I'm not the only red-blooded American who still loves this country and supports our troops and their families. Of course I immediately stopped, and began clapping for these young unsung heroes who are putting their lives on the line everyday for us, so we can go to school, work and home without fear or reprisal.

Just when I thought I could not be more proud of my country or of our service-men and women, a young girl, not more than 6 or 7 years old, ran up to one of the male soldiers. He kneeled down and said "Hi." The little girl then asked him if he would give something to her daddy for her. The young soldier, who didn't look any older than maybe 22 himself, said he would try and what did she want to give to her Daddy? Then suddenly the little girl grabbed the neck of this soldier, gave him the biggest hug she could muster, and then kissed him on the cheek.

The mother of the little girl, who said her daughter's name was Courtney, told the young soldier that her husband was a Marine and had been in Iraq for 11 months now. As the mom was explaining how much her daughter Courtney missed her father, the young soldier began to tear up.

When this temporarily single mom was done explaining her situation, all of the soldiers huddled it together for a brief second. Then one of the other servicemen pulled out a military-looking walkie-talkie. They started playing with the device and talking back and forth on it. After about 10-15 seconds of this, the young soldier walked back over to Courtney, bent down and said this to her, "I spoke to your daddy and he told me to give this to you." He then hugged this little girl that he had just met and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He finished by saying, "Your daddy told me to tell you that he loves you more than anything and he is coming home very soon!"

The mom at this point was crying almost uncontrollably and as the young soldier stood to his feet, he saluted Courtney and her mom. I was standing no more than 6 feet away from this entire event. As the soldiers began to leave, heading towards their gate, people resumed their applause. As I stood there applauding and looked around, there were very few dry eyes, including my own. That young soldier in one last act of selflessness, turned around and blew a kiss to Courtney with a tear rolling down his cheek.

We need to remember everyday all of our soldiers and their families and thank God for them and their sacrifices. At the end of the day , it's good to be an American!

"RED FRIDAYS" ----- Very soon, you will see a great many people wearing Red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops used to be called the 'silent majority'. We are no longer silent, and are voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking numbers. We are not organized, boisterous or over-bearing. We get no liberal media coverage on TV, to reflect our message or our opinions. Many Americans, like you, me and all our friends, simply want to recognize that the vast majority of America supports our troops. 

Our idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and respect is on each and every Friday until the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that... Every red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar will wear some thing red.

By word of mouth, press, TV - let's make the United States, on every Friday, a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the bleachers.

If every one of us who loves this country will share this with acquaintances, co-workers, friends, and family, it will not be long before the USA is covered in RED, and it will let our troops know the once 'silent' majority is on their side more than ever; certainly more than the media lets on!

The first thing a soldier says when asked, "What can we do to make things better for you?" is....."We need your support and your prayers!"

Let's get the word out and lead with class and dignity, by example; and wear something red every Friday. God bless our military troops.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: May 27, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »

Got off my lazy butt and found it.   
http://www.forthepeople.com/Downing.pdf
11 Q All right. Now, after that, when you went and
12 met with her on that day --
13 A Yes.
14 Q -- did you talk to -- first of all, we'll talk
15 about Casey and then talk the other folks as well, George
16 and Cindy and Lee, but did you ever talk to Casey again
17 after you met with her in person on that day?

18 A Yeah. We -- we would talk. She would text me
19 from her mom's phone or from her dad's phone just saying
20 little things, hey, hang in there.

Desi,I found this on page 73.
13 A She would send me text messages. She could --
14 from her instant messenger could text message my phone
15 and she would say thinking of you, love you, be strong,
16 be careful.

Maybe the instant messenger is what I was thinking of. Sorry if i confused you.I confuse myself. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: May 27, 2009, 02:59:46 PM »

Hey guys, it wont hurt them or fluck up their lives at all.  This is what I am watching.  Please, nine of you understitate mr.  Been there done that,. the thing with me is I grieve onlne, open up my heart;  im trying to get over stuff, and I can easy do cfs. but I need the six months, next week, this lil prick last week dobbed me in cos my shoes were not tied up, lil wanker, its all sorted out and that lil prick watch out

Hi Lucinda.   I'm not sure what you mean - but I'll pray for you!    an angelic monkey

Me too.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: May 27, 2009, 03:00:07 PM »

That's cool CC.  I can definitely wear RED on Fridays!   Its my fav color!

God bless our troops!    (military family here).
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2009, 03:02:13 PM »

Very interesting.  Thank you Trimm.  (o/t - my Grand daughter wants to know if TB is sad in your avi)

Thanks Trimm.  Everytime I see KC wrapped in the American Flag, I want to scream.   

Screaming is o.k.  Nutt usually does this to me.....      when the name JW comes up. 

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »

I think too that she said casey was at the apartment with Caylee when she lived with Dante but I think he said Caylee was not there. Just going to check the docs and depo to make sure.

Sounds to me like she has some of her major key points really screwed up...wonder if this is not Cindy's doing during their slumber party prep.  Hook her up for a lie detection test...I wanna see how she scores.  We saw Cindy's sweat stains over her deposition, lets get Annie to do the same. 

(Thank you for the compliment)

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: May 27, 2009, 03:03:53 PM »

That's cool CC.  I can definitely wear RED on Fridays!   Its my fav color!

God bless our troops!    (military family here).

Me too.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2009, 03:06:42 PM »

CC you have me crying my eyes out over here.  What a fantastic story.  Red on Fridays it is!!  (Red will be happy to hear this I am sure)

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: May 27, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »

Screaming is o.k.  Nutt usually does this to me.....      when the name JW comes up. 

I can't blame Nutt for that one.   I had to quit watching JVM because of JW.   Monkey Devil!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: May 27, 2009, 03:07:25 PM »

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: May 27, 2009, 03:08:45 PM »

Sounds to me like she has some of her major key points really screwed up...wonder if this is not Cindy's doing during their slumber party prep.  Hook her up for a lie detection test...I wanna see how she scores.  We saw Cindy's sweat stains over her deposition, lets get Annie to do the same. 

I think she is a total screw up 

Here are the emails to Tony, they are on page 2645. I was wrong she doesn't name Zenaida but talks about a nanny. Also I was wrong about the chcken wings place its buffalo wings 

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155618.pdf

Still looking for Dante's stuff, be back in a bit.

You're very welcome. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: May 27, 2009, 03:12:33 PM »

Look Dolce.

Salati, Dante/Case #08-74777/GG

1. DS: Yes.
2. JA: Okay. Alright, uhm, Casey ever been to your apartment?
3. DS: Yes.
4. JA: Okay. And when was the last time Casey was at your apartment?
5. DS: About two years ago.
6. JA: Alrightt, and tell, tell me about that.
7. DS: Uhm, just routine visit. Come by. Uhm, at the time I was dating Annie. Uhm,
8. and Annie and Casey were friends.
9. JA: Okay, and that's Annie Dowling?
10. DS: Yes.
11. JA: Okay. And uh, you and, and I think earlier you said that you and Annie broke up
12. when?
13. DS: Uh, Thanksgiving of '06.
14. JA: Alright. And she moved out of your apartment?
15. DS: February of '07.
16. JA: Okay. Alright. And uhm uhm, uhm, and you uh, you said the last time Casey was
17. at your apartment would have been about, around what date?
18. DS: (Sighs.) I would say it was probably December or January.
19. JA: December or January...
20. DS: '06/07.
21. JA: ...of '06. Okay. Uh, did she ever bring Caylee to your apartment?
22. DS: No.

23. JA: Okay. Alright, uhm, alright. Uh, when was the last time you saw Casey?
24. DS: Uh, July 1st, '08.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_D_Salati090808.htm

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: May 27, 2009, 03:13:07 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.

Hi Monkey Nut.  Just wanted to say, in case anybody doubted this, that I do believe I recall seeing the emails you are referring to in an earlier doc dump.  If you have a link handy, please do post it here, as there seems to have been quite a bit of apparent deception in Annie's deposition.

And btw, I searched but could not find anywhere a written transcript of the LE interview with Annie Downing, released in the 4/6/09 doc dump.  I was trying to find where she may have mentioned that Casey had a prepaid cell phone.

Google searches relating to that interview turned up a couple of references from posters on true crime sites who were discussing the interview, but no direct quote from Annie... I may end up having to listen to the audio interview again to find out what if anything she said about Casey having a prepaid phone.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m5d8-Part-1-Audio-Authorities-interview-Annie-Downing-about-Casey-Anthonys-mental-state-Caylee
Here's a link if anyone else might want to beat me to it.  (Please,  LOL.)

Trimm, thanks for that extra bit clarifying what's in Annie's depo re phone contact w/Casey.  However, in searching, I find that others out there also somehow got the idea that Annie or someone said Casey had a prepaid.  Who knows?  Maybe it was just a rumor that took on the appearance of a fact... Still digging, though.

Adding my prayers for Lucinda to those of Sassy and Trimm.   
And red is a good color.  Wonderful story, CC.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: May 27, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »

Here are the emails to Tony, they are on page 2645. I was wrong she doesn't name Zenaida but talks about a nanny. Also I was wrong about the chcken wings place its buffalo wings 

You're very welcome. 

Thanks for the info Monkey Nut.   BTW - that is why they hate the sad bloggers -  too much investigation going on.    Monkey Devil!   I'm with Dolce - ask her to take a lie detector test.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: May 27, 2009, 03:19:14 PM »

You're very welcome. 
Interesting!!  Thanks!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: May 27, 2009, 03:19:34 PM »

C C - 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.