May 14, 2024, 03:47:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96937 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: December 25, 2006, 11:59:38 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "IBE"
Anna Thanks, I know but couldn't think of a word for blooming there. There are very small leaves that are red, so will see tomorrow. Thanks for everything you've done and all other Good Monkeys here.

Carnut What is a mopar? I had a Gremlin once... (stop laughing) 1974, yellow, no less. Bought it used from friend for $400. It was great on pickup, mph, and storing my set school books by grade in the hatchback. I sold it 4 yrs. later for $400.

Missed BOR... what was said? and the picture you are talking about via Klaas... is it on the FP?

Back to Christmas music.

Mopar = Chrysler Corp products.

AMC = Romney and Romney equal very attractive and hopefully next POTUS.

The term Mopar orginates from a Chrysler Parts subsidiary called MOtor PARts co.

Yep, Gremlin was AMC at the time which later became part of Chrysler Corp. Gremlins were the first useable american made Hatchback/Small wagon type cars, a bit ahead of their time.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 26, 2006, 12:01:53 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Merry Christmas Borg! Get any snow?

BOC on a fly by!!

Hey BOC! Last I looked it was raining................is it snowing in JC?? Shocked

Suppose to have flurries! But too warm I think!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: December 26, 2006, 12:03:38 AM »

BOC on a fly by!!

Hey BOC! Last I looked it was raining................is it snowing in JC?? Shocked

I had heard that, but haven't seen any yet. It is getting colder!  Wink

BOC and I are about 15 miles apart! Did you hear about the flock of turkeys in my back yard today???
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 26, 2006, 12:06:40 AM »

BOC on a fly by!!

BOC and I are about 15 miles apart! Did you hear about the flock of turkeys in my back yard today???

I would assume there are lots of turkeys over at DB!!  Wink  Laughing Just kidding monkeys as we are big rivals in sports and Borg used to be a DB cheerleader! Very Happy

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: December 26, 2006, 12:06:46 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Merry Christmas Mishy! Hope you had a great one!

I've had a great one Lanie and I hope you have as well...I think it's time to eat something else though Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: December 26, 2006, 12:06:50 AM »

Tylergal and Tcumom I see you two lurking.... Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!! You too BOC!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #386 on: December 26, 2006, 12:10:24 AM »

BOC on a fly by!!

I would assume there are lots of turkeys over at DB!!  Wink  Laughing Just kidding monkeys as we are big rivals in sports and Borg used to be a DB cheerleader! Very Happy

Well, the Indians eat well, anyway!  Wink Have no idea what a "Hilltopper" does except go down the other side!  Laughing
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: December 26, 2006, 12:10:50 AM »

Tylergal and Tcumom I see you two lurking.... Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!! You too BOC!

Back at you Elaine!

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: December 26, 2006, 12:11:24 AM »

Hi Elaine!  I'm winding down reading the monkey notes and watching Operation Petticoat ~ too bad these are vintage movies now ~ I guess kids just are entertained with this type of movie anymore!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: December 26, 2006, 12:12:03 AM »

BOC on a fly by!!

The Eagles whopped Dallas's butts today , woohoooooooo...  Go Eagles go!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: December 26, 2006, 12:12:21 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

Hi Elaine!  I'm winding down reading the monkey notes and watching Operation Petticoat ~ too bad these are vintage movies now ~ I guess kids just are entertained with this type of movie anymore!

***meant to say *aren't* entertained.....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #391 on: December 26, 2006, 12:14:03 AM »

Merry Christmas to you BOC and an offering of the peacepipe from me to you!  Wink

tcumom and Elainw, I totally agree with you about movies. They used to know how to make them!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: December 26, 2006, 12:15:27 AM »

Hi everyone,

Hope y'all had a great day. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tonight, I have had a really difficult Christmas this year and I know now how it can be when that happens to people. I usually enjoy Christmas thoroughly but it's been so overshadowed by things that I can't...

I feel for others that have gone through, or are going through, the same thing.

I'll be back tomorrow evening.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: December 26, 2006, 12:16:37 AM »

***meant to say *aren't* entertained.....
I knew what you meant.... they do not make em like they used to.....vintage movies, are the best!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: December 26, 2006, 12:18:00 AM »

Thank you, Elaine.  I hope you had a wonderful day.  We had a great Christmas!  It is always great when health is good and we get to see all the kids and grandkids.

Oh, I was just on idle while I was cleaning house and putting away some Christmas decorations.  It takes a while so I am getting an early start, or should I just leave them up until next year and beat the rush!

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: December 26, 2006, 12:18:10 AM »

Merry Christmas to you BOC and an offering of the peacepipe from me to you!  Wink

tcumom and Elainw, I totally agree with you about movies. They used to know how to make them!

Time for alittle Peace on Earth! Very Happy

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: December 26, 2006, 12:18:37 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone,

Hope y'all had a great day. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tonight, I have had a really difficult Christmas this year and I know now how it can be when that happens to people. I usually enjoy Christmas thoroughly but it's been so overshadowed by things that I can't...

Sb, I hope things get better for you! We will pray for you for sure, we hurt when one of our monkey buddies hurt!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 26, 2006, 12:19:40 AM »

Hi everyone,

Sb, I am so sorry to hear that your Christmas has not been a beautiful and glorious event.  I will pray that days ahead will be much better.  Please visit with us when you can.  Hugs to you and yours.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #398 on: December 26, 2006, 12:19:53 AM »

Hi everyone,

Will do, sb. You're right that others have been through really tough times and Holidays just magnify it. You are not alone, and there is understanding right here. Talk about it when you can, until YOU don't need to anymore. I'm here if you need me. Say the word, I'll send you my e-mail. Take care, and God Bless.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 26, 2006, 12:21:44 AM »

CBB, your turkey pictures and your sighting was so much fun to read about.  It just seemed almost miraculous to hear about something like that.  All I had was a stray cat that tried to beat up on Cecile when I let her out to potty.  I need a dog in addition to a face lift.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.