May 20, 2024, 05:31:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 606836 times)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #560 on: November 02, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »

Well, with all this myspace stuff, I had to go check on my kids.  I usually do, about once a month, but just had to.... they are 26 and 17. 

I have said it before my 18 yr old still lives at home and I even check her school work(college online) I have all pass words etc..and she knows if she were to post anything out of line or her phone # she would quickly loose computer privelege(except school of course) AND her car(which is in my name)btw she also knows if she went dark and twisty on me, I would step in for that also. Have done it before and WILL do it again, I do not care how old she gets. I relaize that isnce the stupid law say she is now of age, it would be harder, but not impossible.  If she were to do something stupid and meet some "criminal" online.. I dont think it would hurt any less to loose her at 18 19 or 20 then it would have had I lost her when she was younger.  She did push the line at times when she was younger.. and thankfully I always caught her pretty quick.. When she was 15 she started a "haters" MS, was simply to keep kids that didnt like her from haressing her on her "real" ms..well she forgot to tell me, and there was nothing bad, but she sure missed her computer time for 6 weeks for "forgetting" to tell me.. PARENTS must watch teens computer time..it should be a law or something. YES I know exactly how snekay they can, but it is a MUST to stay a step ahead!!! Her brother will tell yuo he doesnt have a chance to screww up TOO bad, cause sister has doen it all, and mom stayed a step ahead.. I am not saying I was a perfect parent..but it IS and will always be MY job to keep my kids as protected as possible. I learned the hard way(letting her go two doors down to play) that anything can happen. Know ALL my neighbors known them for years.. and STILL my daughter was victim of a sex crime.. the bast*** was the husband of my 6th grade teacher....Dont get me wrong I do give her leway to make mistakes she has to to learn, but it kills me to HAVE to allow that.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
shelby
Scared Monkey

(but nobody finds god and then goes to prison)

« Reply #561 on: November 02, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »

did you all see THIS? FROM her friends myspace (smooth criminal)
December 14, 2008 - Sunday

elizabeth 2000-. ....
Current mood:  drained
Category: Writing and Poetry
hello. im here to tell you the story of little lizzy. she was a sweet innocent young child who was very kind and generous to everyone. one fall day she decided to go over to her friends house. her friend amy was a little older than her but they did such fun things. they played nintend and laughed and jus had fun. the night was coming to a close as she walked home through the dark wooded alleyway.....amy called her back for a reason unknown. elizabeth turned around to find 3 people she didnt know and amy. elizabeth ran down a leafy hill but slipped on some mud. she was brutally attacked. her parents were wondering why she was soo late. they called the cops and they searched for 2 days. they found her behind amy's house....brutally injured. lizzy was pu t in a coma for 9 months. her parents paryed n prayed until she was finally able to return. --FLASH FORWARD--
elizabeth is now 17. shes been living her life regularly for quite some time. she had moved to illinois with her mom to escape bad memories. she was enjoying her new life...until one day. she recieved a blood stained letter saying ..ill see you soon. she packed her bags that night as fast as she could. it was raher rainy n stormy outside....her mom was in the hospital getting treatment for cancerr so she rushed down the road. as she panicked, she turned on the radio.....she herd that a mental patient had escaped by the name of....amy. she saw a glint in he mirror and sirved to a stop.....amy slit her ankle as she tried to escape. she kicked amy in the face an dkept goin....she ran for a mile til she ende up at the st. josephs hospital. she ran inside and hid in a dark room....her heart began to slow like she couldnt even breath. she fell onto a bed....where someone was dying. she flipped the light switch......she saw herself as a child still in a coma....she faded away. she never made it out of her coma when she was 8.....
4:40 AM1 Commen
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: November 02, 2009, 02:36:57 PM »

O/T  do we have a thread for baby Shannon yet?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21492413/detail.html

ok i just don't get it!  this is so stupid! no amber alert? why?  because Washington County Sheriff Bobby Haddock says "nothing at this time makes them think the baby was abducted, but she "didn’t crawl or walk away."  how dumb does this comment sound?  augh!

I agree! 

Kind of makes it sound as tho LE is suspicious of someone.   A 7 month old isn't a runaway, FGS, why even make that kind of comment?  If not an abduction, then..... what?   Why aren't they just saying what it seems they are thinking? 

we do have a thread here for her already.......http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6410.msg1002396#msg1002396

O/T HH, I found your post on Haleigh's thread Halloween night, and I just thought you mean you had had trick or treeters. Sorry I misunderstood.

Snipped> Hello everybody, Ive worked all day and have seen all kinds of kids dressed up for Halloween, I wish HaLeigh could have been here for this one so she could have dressed up and had fun like they were all doing,

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: November 02, 2009, 02:40:55 PM »

Tom  - do you know if anyone lived in the house other than the KB, GB , the twin boys, AB and EA? 
shelby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: November 02, 2009, 02:46:00 PM »

Regarding Amber Alerts-they are alerts for CERTAIN cases, usually when there is a KNOWN abduction to have taken
place, with a description of the abductor or abductor's car. Certain criteria must be met for an Amber Alert, if one is
not issued, it's not because LE aren't doing their job. It's probably just as frustrating to them that they can't do more.
I don't think ANY LE takes a missing child investigation lightly. They are the ones who have to notify the victim's parents, god forbid the child is found dead. I'm sure they are forever haunted by these cases.
happy2009
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: November 02, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »

hmm shelby thats very interesting.. i could have sworn that was blank last i looked last night. possibly she is trying to cover up why she has elizabeth 2000 -   after that person made a comment to that blog
has anyone else noticed that being there before today? or is it something she just added?
shelby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #566 on: November 02, 2009, 02:50:47 PM »

hmm shelby thats very interesting.. i could have sworn that was blank last i looked last night. possibly she is trying to cover up why she has elizabeth 2000 -   after that person made a comment to that blog
has anyone else noticed that being there before today? or is it something she just added?

I think she added it at about 4:40 this AM. Many similarities to the case. The victim is Elizabeth, older friend,
fall night, etc. If this doesn't prove that this girl is sick I don't know what does. It's like she's mocking the
whole thing.
happy2009
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: November 02, 2009, 02:52:30 PM »

actually ya know im sure that wasnt there before.. and she changed that one pic comment http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=211959030&albumID=438872&imageID=32067583
as well as her mood to not a monster and her also now her comment says Everyone has secrets.....leave them be ..i love you alyssa text me and the #
I think maybe shes realizing shes getting too much attention
Macs_Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: November 02, 2009, 02:56:44 PM »

Hi kids!  Smile

It doesn't surprise me that KRCG is not doing more to cover.  Back in the day the Jefferson City News Tribune, KRCG-TV, the Fulton Sun and the California Democrat along with Callaway Hills Stables were all owned by the Weldons. They wanted to make sure that JC and the surrounding areas were portrayed as the best places to raise a family.  It seems even after her death in 2007 and then also the selling of the JC News Tribune in 2008 they are still keeping with tradition of making sure we are mushrooms!  It's just sickening. 

Someone mentioned that the schools weren't doing anything.  The only thing they did was send out a letter to all their student's families from Dr. Mitchell stating that there will be extra counseling for staff that need it and kids that need it.  That was about it. 

Someone needs to come in here and shake these people until they can't see straight.  It just pizzes me off!  I have friends that are currently working on the case.  I heard that AB just wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone.  Her diary has a count of everything she planned.  It sucks.....this was planned she needs to be tried as an adult....PERIOD!
happy2009
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: November 02, 2009, 02:57:58 PM »

i think maybe that person that commented to the blog is someone she dont know.. from VA and she added that on that blog after that to try to cover the elizabthe 2000 -   thing she has there. But she may also be mocking it its hard to say whats shes trying to do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #570 on: November 02, 2009, 02:58:52 PM »

Jodibug 
Registered User   Join Date: Jul 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdw 
Sad how things can get turned around. I read somewhere that it was ABs family that was hostile and refused to let police in till they had a search warrent. Glad you are able to help sort the facts ILC!

I don't think any facts have been sorted out.

I do not personally know Elizabeth's mother, but I know several people who do.

Elizabeth's family and her mother were nothing but gracious and thankful of everyone who tried to help.

I have spoken to Elizabeth's mom a few times at her place of employment, and she was always very friendly.

I have never heard a bad word about her anywhere before this afternoon, from ILoveCookies.

I find it interesting that the only person who bashes Elizabeth's mother is friends with someone in the POI's house.

Also, I think it is a bit ridiculous to imply that Elizabeth's mother was "high" and "out of it" at 6:15, when she was obviously perfectly coherent to call 911 and start searching at 7pm.

Do we really need to bash on the victim's mother here????? She didn't do anything to deserve this.

From another local posted on WS.          WELCOME Macs_Girl   
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #571 on: November 02, 2009, 02:59:19 PM »

Northern Rose I was just going to post that. What do you think of this poster, telling the truth, or fabricating some of this? Seems way over the top, but then who knows?

I do not know.  I just started reading there today with the other posts you had brought over.  I just saw they are saying the grandparents were helping all they could, allowed LE to search their property several times without a search warrent and offered LE coffee etc.  It does not ring true. I believe what Tom has observed.  This person also claims they heard it from a person that lives in the house.  If it is true tell me it is not slanted.
I think she is making some of this up, now why, I have no idea.
I also think she's embellishing more than a little.

Since she mentioned Tricia I guess she's been check out and is who she says she is....maybe!

It won't be the first time a person who's interjected themselves into a case and was ok'd over there to only to find out they were a nut case.

IMHO I think this ILC is a crap stirrer and a friend of ABs family.. She says she has a "friend" that lived in the house.. If I were a friend of ABs family..the LAST thing I would do is BASH EOs family..Now she says she KNOWS EOs family were hostile towards AB family when they went to try and help becasue "she saw video" WHY WHY WHY would anyone take a video camrea to offer to help family of missing child, and if they thought to "video" the search (I guess for prosperity) WHY would u video the meeting with the parent of the missing... As others have said "my hinky meter is running on HIGH". I also agree(and have since I read the initial post form ILC on WS.. The cops wouldhave KNOWN if "she was high on meth" within 45 mins of har daughters disappearnce!!  Wondered how long it would take for SOMEONE to bash Eliz. mom, guess I have my naswer..UGH

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 02, 2009, 03:01:55 PM »

It is getting interesting between Ilovecookies and the other local poster.  The way Ilovecookies has explained what it is like in the schools there, nobody in their right mind would send their child to school  She's full of it.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #573 on: November 02, 2009, 03:03:56 PM »

Was not there last night at 10 pm central time when I reported it to the det... there was a comment from someone saying what is this all about!!! I hope those in LE in MO relaly do soemthing about this girl!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: November 02, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »

O/T  do we have a thread for baby Shannon yet?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21492413/detail.html

Yes.  Link to Shannon Lea Dedrick's thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6410.msg1002751#new

an angelic monkey

BUMP

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #575 on: November 02, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »

Srry for all the typos, I suck at typing anyway, and I am getting VERY angry.. I know the law works SLOWWW, but I was hoping something would be done about this MS.. SOONEr rather then later..maybe they are giving her rope to hang herself with.. I can not even keep up with when and how often she is updating it..  Has anyone checked IF possibly the story she posted could be true in any parts.. I am going ot look and see if there is any story in Ill, about a lizzy, and Amy etc... Beback soon(then someone MAKE me go to class..my classes are suffering..lol)

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: November 02, 2009, 03:12:27 PM »

It is getting interesting between Ilovecookies and the other local poster.  The way Ilovecookies has explained what it is like in the schools there, nobody in their right mind would send their child to school  She's full of it.
I saw that they deleted some of her posts and the resposes   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 02, 2009, 03:16:12 PM »

Thanks Macs_Girl  and WELCOME!

Do you know if anyone else lived in the suspects house other than the grandparents, twin boys, AB and EA?  Were there a young adults that lived there as well?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: November 02, 2009, 03:20:22 PM »

I saw that they deleted some of her posts and the resposes   
Not only that, but the thread on the little baby Shannon was pulled, and Somer's thread  I'm figuring Ilovecookies is a relative of AB, and she really went overboard about Elizabeth's mom.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #579 on: November 02, 2009, 03:21:32 PM »

Ok I gotta go to class(luckily it doesnt take too long) But I did a quick run thru to see if any of the details of Smooths "story" showed anything like that may have happened..(I didnt figure it would) and it didnt..BuT somethign disturbing (and OT) is there is apparently an online game where people TRY to escape a mental institute..weird... Ok off to the land of knwledge I will be smarter when I return..but still unable to type!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.