May 03, 2024, 10:25:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496931 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: October 08, 2009, 02:43:54 PM »

Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, told Channel 4's Bruce Hamilton that it was obvious the situation was bogus because no gun was found. He also pointed out inconsistencies with the 911 caller, saying she was able to provide a license plate number to the 911 operator even though she said the car was following her and pulled alongside her.

Cummings was Misty Croslin and the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald, in February when the 5-year-old disappeared. Misty was watching Haleigh and her younger brother while their father was at work the night Haleigh disappeared.

She told Putnam County investigators that she put Haleigh to bed and when she got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, the girl was gone.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21235862/detail.html

JG its about time you came from up in the rafters.  I saw you up there!

This stuff is unbelieveable...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1381 on: October 08, 2009, 02:44:18 PM »

No gun found after suspicious call
Misty Cummings cuffed, released

by Ashley Carnifax | October 08, 2009

SEMINOLE COUNTY-Misty Cummings, 17, the step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, was detained Wednesday in response to a road rage incident initially thought to involve a handgun.

Seminole County Sheriff's officers were dispatched at around 11:15 a.m. after a woman said she was being followed and harassed while driving eastbound on Interstate 4.

Because the caller said she saw a handgun, officers initiated a felony stop, holding both the driver and Cummings at gunpoint. Both were handcuffed while the car was searched.

Cummings and the driver were released after officers did not find a handgun in the car.

Cummings is the wife of Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh. The child was last seen while in the care of her step-mother in February

http://www.seminolechronicle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2009/10/08/4ace25eec95f4

Heart

The road rage, incident, could have been recorded by a Traffic Cam ?  Most highways have weather cams or traffic cams.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: October 08, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »

TJ Hart

The father and stepmother of a missing 6-year-old Satsuma, FL girl are heading for “splitsville” citing that there are too many TV cameras on them all the time and that the public scrutiny has put too much pressure on their relationship.

Ronald and Misty Cummings announced this week they are filing for divorce. The couple married five weeks after Ronald’s young daughter Haleigh was taken from their home February 9, 2009.

Oh, yes, the might be parting ways but that isn’t slowing down either of their television appearance schedules.

Misty Cummings is en route to Orlando Int’l Airport for a 2pm flight Thursday to NYC to appear or tape a national TV Show Friday while Ronald Cummings is reportedly taping for another national program today.

Wednesday’s “Thelma and Louise” episode with Misty Cummings and Donna Brock regarding a “road rage incident” in Orlando garnered a lot of headlines this morning in Florida. 

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5397026.php

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1383 on: October 08, 2009, 02:45:30 PM »

Rush Limbaugh
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM

VIDEO: Stepmom of Missing Haleigh Cummings Involved in I-4 Road Rage Incident

Posted: Thursday, 08 October 2009 1:42PM

REPORTER'S NOTES: Will The Nonsense Ever End With Ron and Misty?

TJ Hart

The father and stepmother of a missing 6-year-old Satsuma, FL girl are heading for “splitsville” citing that there are too many TV cameras on them all the time and that the public scrutiny has put too much pressure on their relationship.

Ronald and Misty Cummings announced this week they are filing for divorce. The couple married five weeks after Ronald’s young daughter Haleigh was taken from their home February 9, 2009.

Oh, yes, the might be parting ways but that isn’t slowing down either of their television appearance schedules.

Misty Cummings is en route to Orlando Int’l Airport for a 2pm flight Thursday to NYC to appear or tape a national TV Show Friday while Ronald Cummings is reportedly taping for another national program today.

Wednesday’s “Thelma and Louise” episode with Misty Cummings and Donna Brock regarding a “road rage incident” in Orlando garnered a lot of headlines this morning in Florida. 

Now, there is reason to suspect the incident might have been a setup?

Did Misty and/or her driver know the girl who called 911, and/or, the girl who reported the incident knew who they were?  The alleged victim says, “No.”

There is some question whether this was an act of road rage or a set up. And for either case, why?  Or if it matters, but it might have something to do with the freelance reporter Steph Watts, who's been covering the Haleigh case in his WordPress Blog:  http://stephww.wordpress.com

It's been reported by OrlandoSentinel.com, among others, that the woman who called 911 is Courtney Ballinger, 25, of Massachusetts and the driver of the car with Misty in it, accused of wielding the gun at Courtney, was Donna Brock, 43, of Georgia:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-misty-cummings-road-rage-100709,0,7261900.story

Many people have already linked Donna Brock to Texas EquuSearch, as evidenced by her MySpace page:
http://www.myspace.com/donnambrock. This same Donna Brock, according to the photos, also appears on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Donna-Brock/100000371900410 with her only friend link being to Steph Watts, the freelance reporter.

A connection between Donna Brock and Courtney Ballinger may be made via Steph Watts FB friends http://www.facebook.com/people/Steph-Watts/762617564 since another one of his friends, named Sarah Dayiantis http://www.facebook..com/profile.php?id=48609888 has, has a profile picture that shows another girl at her side who looks a lot like this woman named...Courtney Ballinger. http://www.facebook.com/people/Courtney-Ballinger/100000162881873.

This is probably a reach, but anything is possible in this crazy case that has everything in it except the search for a very real missing little girl.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1384 on: October 08, 2009, 02:46:52 PM »

TJ Hart

OOPS~Just duped you.......my bad, I keep getting kicked out so refreshin has become challenging

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1385 on: October 08, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »

Misty Croslin And Ronald Cummings – More Intrigue
Posted on October 8th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 143 times.

What If? We are still verifying some of this information, but we decided that it was important to get the news out.

The drums have been busy this morning, and there are some interesting items that are worthy of consideration.

One of the reasons that Ronald Cummings has cited as a cause for the break up of the marriage has been the constant press coverage. They could not even go grocery shopping without being in the lens of the TV cameras. Yes I can understand that that likely would put stress on any marriage. Escaping from the spotlight does seem like a good idea.

However, Ronald Cummings clearly does practice what he preaches, if he did he would not have been on HLN’s Nancy Grace program this week. The rumor mill is also saying that today he is heading north to do a taping with Maury Povich?

Meanwhile Misty Croslin supposedly is en route to the Orlando airport to catch a 2pm Delta flight to New York. The purpose of the trip? An appearance on a National News Show. Yup, sure sounds like they are avoiding those pesky TV cameras. Oh and Misty will have a traveling companion, Donna Brock.

Who is Donna Brock? Well this is her new ‘well heeled’ friend. She was also the driver involved in the Misty Road Rage incident.

It also seems obvious that Misty and/or her driver knew the girl who called 911 over the road rage story that surfaced yesterday. But was it road rage or was this a set up? In either case, the question is why? I am not sure what the answer is, or if it matters, but is it possible that a freelance reporter who has claimed to have some exclusive interviews might be involved?

It has been reported by OrlandoSentinel.com, among others, that the woman who called 911 is Courtney Ballinger, 25, of Massachusetts.

Many people have already linked Donna Brock to Texas EquuSearch, a journey to her MySpace page reveals that.

And this same Donna Brock, according to the photos, also appears on FaceBook. Of interest is the fact that her only friend link is a freelance reporter Steph Watts. Yup, the same guy with the Misty exclusive story!

A connection between Donna Brock and Courtney Ballinger may be made via Steph Watts FaceBook friends.

Another one of his friends is a  Sarah Dayiantis.   She has a profile picture that shows another girl at her side who looks a lot like this woman named…Courtney Ballinger!

Folks, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but suddenly we have a huge pile of coincidences. Too many for me to handle!

I will let you all draw you own conclusions.

The only thing I know as fact is that in two days time Haleigh Cummings will have been missing for eight long months. It is time that Haleigh Cummings came home.

And my great thanks to the ’source’ who did all of the great investigative digging for this article.

Simon Barrett

Thanks Trimm~just as most suspected, this smells of a PR stunt!

[
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1386 on: October 08, 2009, 02:50:36 PM »

Could this road rage thing just be a set up by Steph Watts so they can get a juicy story
I mean if misty is visting Mickey Mouse and just walking around Universal really no story in that. But if she is being a nut and cops stop her and handcuff her for road rage then that is a story. Could it be that Donna and Misty did nothing and this Courtney made it all up.

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: October 08, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »

TJ Hart

OOPS~Just duped you.......my bad, I keep getting kicked out so refreshin has become challenging

LOL...now we know TJ reads here I called them the new Thelma and Louise yesterday.   I wonder if NG is trying to get Courtney to be on her show tonite?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1388 on: October 08, 2009, 02:53:14 PM »

One more and I am done. I am probably already in trouble, lol. 

OMG~Those are hysterical.......I'll have to look at that site

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: October 08, 2009, 02:54:46 PM »

Does anyone know if the Steph on Blink's site posting is the Steph who has been doing these interviews with Misty via phone? 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/06/haleigh-cummings-case-ron-cummings-files-for-divorce-from-misty/   

Down in the comments section. #21,23, & 29

My guess would be NO but I could be wrong.  I'll ask Blink if I see her.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: October 08, 2009, 02:58:44 PM »

No gun found after suspicious call
Misty Cummings cuffed, released

by Ashley Carnifax | October 08, 2009

SEMINOLE COUNTY-Misty Cummings, 17, the step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, was detained Wednesday in response to a road rage incident initially thought to involve a handgun.

Seminole County Sheriff's officers were dispatched at around 11:15 a.m. after a woman said she was being followed and harassed while driving eastbound on Interstate 4.

Because the caller said she saw a handgun, officers initiated a felony stop, holding both the driver and Cummings at gunpoint. Both were handcuffed while the car was searched.

Cummings and the driver were released after officers did not find a handgun in the car.

Cummings is the wife of Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh. The child was last seen while in the care of her step-mother in February

http://www.seminolechronicle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2009/10/08/4ace25eec95f4

Heart

The road rage, incident, could have been recorded by a Traffic Cam ?  Most highways have weather cams or traffic cams.

Perhaps seahorse, but so far no mention of that.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: October 08, 2009, 03:05:56 PM »

BALLINGER, COURTNEY B (Age 25)
 Available(2) Available BRADENTON, FL Possible Relatives:

BALLINGER, VERNON
BALLINGER, KAREN M (Age 46)
BALLINGER, ALBERT VERNON (Age 46)

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=Courtney&mn=&ln=Ballinger&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=MS&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=68&y=14
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: October 08, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »

Courtney has joined a number of "Meet Up" groups. She lists her town as Lake Mary Florida.
http://www.meetup.com/members/10500664/

The "road rage" incident took place at the end of Lake Mary Blvd; pretty close to home.

All her meet ups seem to center around her love for dogs, her love for dance, and tennis.

Meet up activity is very recent. I'm inclined to think that she is new to the area.

Where is the info coming from that states Courtney, Misty, and/or Donna may have already known each other?

Thanks, and Hello, Monkeys.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: October 08, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »

Courtney has joined a number of "Meet Up" groups. She lists her town as Lake Mary Florida.
http://www.meetup.com/members/10500664/

The "road rage" incident took place at the end of Lake Mary Blvd; pretty close to home.

All her meet ups seem to center around her love for dogs, her love for dance, and tennis.

Meet up activity is very recent. I'm inclined to think that she is new to the area.

Where is the info coming from that states Courtney, Misty, and/or Donna may have already known each other?

Thanks, and Hello, Monkeys.

Do you have any info on Sarah Dayiantis.  I don't know why she is mentioned in Simon Barretts article upthread.  I did a google image search on her and the only thing that comes to my mind when I look at the images  is Steph Watts' (jump the gun or just out and out non-factual) article about Misty and the confessional.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: October 08, 2009, 03:21:35 PM »

All I can say it is a shame how many people have got put in the middle of all this BS....and still....

No HaLeigh.....No searches.....Not a thing but complete MADNESS

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1395 on: October 08, 2009, 03:23:22 PM »

Nut,LMAO    Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1396 on: October 08, 2009, 03:26:10 PM »

All I can say it is a shame how many people have got put in the middle of all this BS....and still....

No HaLeigh.....No searches.....Not a thing but complete MADNESS

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: October 08, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »

MysticFlower14 Divorce Papers Still Not Signed; Will Be Next Week http://ow.ly/tqRc4 minutes ago from HootSuite

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: October 08, 2009, 03:33:02 PM »

Human remains found in the woods (clothes as well)  Video

# Ronald Cummings focuses on Haleigh despite divorce  |  Video
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/default.aspx

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: October 08, 2009, 03:39:43 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5397623.php

osted: Thursday, 08 October 2009 3:19PM

Haleigh Update: Misty Talks Polygraph, Divorce and Road Rage

WSKY's TJ Hart/WESH's Bob Keeling

As you first heard earlier today on News Talk 97.3 The Sky, the stepmom of missing Haleigh Cummings was stopped by police at gunpoint in an alleged road rage incident near Orlando Wednesday.

97.3 The Sky learned from sources close to the investigation that Misty Cummings, the soon-to-be-divorced wife of Ronald Cummings (Haleigh's father), was being picked up from a condominium at 8700 Pisa in the greater Orlando area and taken to the airport for a paid flight to New York City. She was reportedly on her way to a television show taping in the Big Apple.

97.3 The Sky contacted WESH 2 TV in Orlando and told them of Misty's plans.

WESH 2's Bob Keeling caught up with Misty at Orlando International Airport just before she arrived at the security checkpoint and asked her about the polygraphs, her impending divorce and the road rage incident.

WESH 2 TV Video

http://www.wesh.com/video/21240733/index.html

(Sorry if this was already posted)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.