May 17, 2024, 05:39:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 388500 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 02, 2009, 03:01:38 AM »

Geesh Bill..That's a lot of scrollin...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 02, 2009, 03:04:11 AM »

GoodNight Cageman and BillB...Have a great Saturday!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #342 on: May 02, 2009, 03:08:51 AM »

I posted yesterday after Kermit's revelation that I was hopeful to see exposed money posner ties to taco pina for cover up for sloots and to distance himself from illegal activites he controls on the island.
But then I saw a post from Helen Back about the ATA/AHATA ties and mark purcells...
A light went off and I realized just need to KISS.....
There won't be any direct/indirect ties to posner as his control is so deep and he has ATA/AHATA at his beck and call.....THAT'S why ATA/AHATA is front and center.....ALL for tourism...no need to look further...posner will be squeaky clean....  JMO
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: May 02, 2009, 03:10:50 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Hey BillB...You see me in the second row,second to the left?????
Yes I do KTF! You look Marvelous ..
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: May 02, 2009, 03:11:20 AM »

Quote:
MHO....
Dave and Tim were not exactly quiet that they believed early on that Natalee was dumped in the sea.
At first, the persistence search seemed to be Godsent. Turns out though:
The persistence search was always about oil and money. The masterminds of this scam were silvetti and louis s. However it happened, john and louis took advantage of a grieving father (Dave) and an equally grieving American hero (Tim) who has dedicated his whole being in helping grieving parents in search of their missing loved ones.
The publicity surrounding the search was ALL about soliciting monies from those that are like-minded for Justice for Natalee....john and louis knew that and preyed on the emotions of Beth, Dave, and Natalee's family and supporters. THAT IN AND OF ITSELF WILL SEAL john & louis fate when they meet their maker!
When they found the fish cage, they had a chance to make things right...did they? I DON'T THINK SO.
But as if that wasn't enough, they further conspired with clw and his cronies to shift focus from the cage to the pond...Utterly DESPICABLE! May they all rot in Hell!
Whether Kyle came in as a lamb is a matter of opinion.....BUT it is clear to me where he ended up! Shame on him! He can join his co-conspirators when his judgment time comes calling.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 02, 2009, 03:15:58 AM »

I posted yesterday after Kermit's revelation that I was hopeful to see exposed money posner ties to taco pina for cover up for sloots and to distance himself from illegal activites he controls on the island.
But then I saw a post from Helen Back about the ATA/AHATA ties and mark purcells...
There won't be any direct/indirect ties to posner as his control is so deep and he has ATA/AHATA at his beck and call.....THAT'S why ATA/AHATA is front and center.....ALL for tourism...no need to look further...posner will be squeaky clean....  JMO

Always appreciate your thoughts aside from the humor BillB.As this runs very deep i personally believe there will be more to come.Aruba knows the truth and they just can't leave well enough alone!GIVE HER BACK..NOPE.THEY'D  RATHER CONTINUE TO BLAME BETH AND NATALEE FOR ALL THE SH_T THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE CREATED..

If i was someone that had dirty business going on on Aruba i would make damn sure that this sh_t was solved and went away or,Paulus and all his Cronies were disappeared...JMOO

CODE OF HAMMURABI.......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: May 02, 2009, 03:22:24 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 02, 2009, 03:37:28 AM »

Always appreciate your thoughts aside from the humor BillB.As this runs very deep i personally believe there will be more to come.Aruba knows the truth and they just can't leave well enough alone!GIVE HER BACK..NOPE.THEY'D  RATHER CONTINUE TO BLAME BETH AND NATALEE FOR ALL THE SH_T THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE CREATED..

If i was someone that had dirty business going on on Aruba i would make damn sure that this sh_t was solved and went away or,Paulus and all his Cronies were disappeared...JMOO

CODE OF HAMMURABI.......
I think paulass and his cronies are code enforcers on aruba....mostly Dutch....so on the surface....I can see where rudy & company point fingers at the Dutch...But rudy & company ARE the cronies....
It is just a big Friggin game to them! They don't care one iota about a tourist and their families/supporters...and in the past, have always gotten away with it (20 times before).
BUT THEY UNDERESTIMATED BETH, DAVE, NATALEE SUPPORTERS....
We are here for the long haul! We know we can't bring Natalee back as before, but we also know...WE CAN BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME! GOOD ALWAYS TRUMPS EVIL as EVERYONE FACES JUDGMENT DAY!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: May 02, 2009, 04:05:27 AM »

It's just me and 7 quests.......
Good night 7 quests, KTF, Lifesong, TM, Mags, wreck, Klass, Nut44x4, 2NJSons_Mom, kermit, jen, janet, rob, buckeye, buckshot, anna, helen back, mere, cageman, blue moon, oldiebutgoodie, MuffyBee, antunym,
hotping, Edward, Artcolley, IBE, CBB, finngirl, SAN, Monkey Mia, AZLady, pinkbanana...and the list is in no particular order....
I know there is really only 3 people using multiple user names posting from multiple worldwide locations...
All in All...each day we get closer to JUSTICE FOR NATALEE....Because of the dedication and hard work of Monkeys in concert with Beth's and Dave's inalienable right for closure......
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: May 02, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »

Art,

You are asking one of the big mysteries in all of this.  I don't think anyone knows or understands why they would prefer the company and to deal with those particular individuals.

it was the catalyst that ended up creating the Freebirds so there was a benefit.

The stench from BFN was overwhelming. And disgusting. There was no way for 'logic' to apply.

There was no way for reasonable discussion to take place.

There was no way that Justice for Natalee was EVER going to be found in that $hithole.

Poor Dave. His own wife 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

Bless the Monkeys -- for keepin' on keepin' on 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: May 02, 2009, 08:41:52 AM »

Karin Janssen is corrupt as the rest of them..She SOLD HER SOUL and she knows it.....

As long as you believe this BS you`ll never get any closer to the truth.

never lift the pressure of evil island
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: May 02, 2009, 08:57:26 AM »

Karin Janssen is corrupt as the rest of them..She SOLD HER SOUL and she knows it.....

I believe this also.  She had opportunity after opportunity to order the police to question certain people and she didn't.  The orders were given very early on and she followed them.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2009, 09:16:18 AM »

I wish We knew what these students came up with on the case.....And which law enforcement They told Their findings too....

McCollum has warned students against revealing the outcome of their investigations, saying professional detectives would not.

"We promise that confidentiality," said McCollum, who is also a cold-case analyst for the police department in Pine Lake, an Atlanta suburb. McCollum, who has been teaching at Bauder for six years, dreamed up the Cold Case Institute in 2005 after reading a newspaper story on Little, the slain newlywed.

Besides the Levy case, students have worked on the killing of rapper Tupac Shakur, the disappearance of teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba and a series of Atlanta child murders from 1979 to 1981. They identified suspects in all the cases and forwarded those conclusions to law enforcement and the victims' families, McCollum said.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/rtd/lifestyles/health_med_fit/article/I-COLD0413_20090430-193024/264918/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: May 02, 2009, 09:21:25 AM »

I believe this also.  She had opportunity after opportunity to order the police to question certain people and she didn't.  The orders were given very early on and she followed them.
She was the one that spearheaded the arrest of the security guards -- she had NO evidence to arrest them , yet had all the reason in the world to arrest J2K, but wouldn't. She was the one to write our State Department to ask if Beth was related to Hitler!!!!!!!!! I could go on!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #354 on: May 02, 2009, 09:39:21 AM »

Bastibro....I for one sure would appreciate You giving a reason for upholding Karin Janssen.....What makes You think that She is so Lilly White?   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: May 02, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »

Bastibro....I for one sure would appreciate You giving a reason for upholding Karin Janssen.....What makes You think that She is so Lilly White?   

Good morning monkeys!

I would like to know as well, Hotping.

We know that Karin Janssen arrested the security guards when she knew the Holiday Inn drop off story was a lie.  We also know she and Paulus go way back.  Waiting ten days to arrest J2K related to a missing person.  It's laughable...........no one is that stupid.

I could go on as well. 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2009, 10:02:46 AM »

She also could have requested the FBI to ACTIVELY investigate and give direction.  Many, many countries, bigger than Aruba have requested the FBI....and not as observers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2009, 10:54:38 AM »

Wreck,

I've really puzzled over the publicity surrounding this ocean search, publicity before, during, and after.  Had it been a serious search it should have been quiet.  Donate the money, gather the personnel and equipment, go find her...plenty of time to hit the interview circuit and take credit afterward. 

The publicity had to be about donations/money.  Why else would Kyle have been either tasked with or even allowed to be on every Natalee Holloway message board on the internet?  It was just ridiculous, imo.

Furthermore, I have articles/quotes linked in the timeline as early as July, I think, before the search where Dave and Tim Miller both say that they are planning the search and will work with and report any discoveries to ALE.  Hodges was hopping around blessing Mos' feet on Dana's show for what he thought were indications that his theories might actually become legal precedent somewhere.

Dave and Tim, of course, get a pass...but for the love of God, it was way past time to realize that in this case they wouldn't get anywhere working with the police department.

Again, JMO and only MO

Lifesong ... I do not give Tim Miller and Dave Miller a pass.  I am so angry with these two men.  A book called Corrupt in Paradis ase well as Interview after interview on the talk show circuit since the getgo ... reveal that Tim M. and Dave were well aware that the Aruban "powers that be" possessed a coverup agenda.

Both these men each had a personal responsibility to Natalee ... to Beth and ... to those who sacrificially donated to the Persistence undertaking ... to assure at the very least that FBI observers were present during both the visual and recovery dive.

It does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman
:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities. They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2009, 10:55:19 AM »

Are you in her employ or do you have any connection to this woman beyond seeing her on the news? Same question re: Aruba, Aruban tourism, Aruban law enforcement, Aruban government... are you in any way an agent or employee of any of those entities?

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2009, 11:01:35 AM »

Are you in her employ or do you have any connection to this woman beyond seeing her on the news? Same question re: Aruba, Aruban tourism, Aruban law enforcement, Aruban government... are you in any way an agent or employee of any of those entities?

Thanx OBG..You beat me to it! If you arrest two innocent people knowing,all the while,Joran,Deepak and Satish lied about dropping her off at the hotel..YOU ARE CORRUPT AS HELL..PERIOD

Did i forget something?What evidence did they use to arrest the 2 security gaurds?TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.