May 13, 2024, 05:33:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 416080 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1200 on: October 13, 2008, 12:35:40 PM »

Seriously OT  Don't have any kids myself but noticed a cute sock monkey Halloween costume in the Target ad this week.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1201 on: October 13, 2008, 12:35:42 PM »

Something is fishy..Tes isn't gonna start searching until wed after the gj...ummmm.. I have a funny feeling tim is being told what to say by le. I bet they have the body and they are trying to keep it hush hush..Why would red's picture's not be able to be released yet. They may have also hade something besides fluids from the body in the garbage bad in the trunk..There is so many reason's i can think of why they wouldn't want anyone to know they found her body or parts of it..We may know before the pre-trial if they found her or parts of her..jmo

I'm telling ya, IF Caylee's body were found after all this time, there would be little left to identify. Bones would HAVE to go for testing before any conclusion could be made. This takes time. I'm sure there is more than one little person missing in Florida! Just because WE are all involved in this doesn't mean they should go running to the nearest reporter and tell them they think they found Caylee. They have to have proof. Then they tell the family, then they tell us. LE is smart, they are not going to give us hope just to come back and say, uhmmm we were wrong, it was someone else. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: October 13, 2008, 12:35:51 PM »

Knay Knay - please continue to post. No one needs to ban themselves.... 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: October 13, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »

"I'm sorry, I just will not believe Tim Miller ever again or donate to his organization."

There are other forces at work here. LE and Nejame.Anthony family.   
Keep your faith in Tim, he does do God's work. Not sure who the Anthony's etc work for. 
Please wait until all the facts are out.  I just can't imagine Tim would just leave like this without a good reason.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: October 13, 2008, 12:38:46 PM »

Seriously OT  Don't have any kids myself but noticed a cute sock monkey Halloween costume in the Target ad this week.

(Sorry - back on topic now)

I Stand With The Girl
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: October 13, 2008, 12:40:34 PM »

Well, I have looked everywhere I could think of and found no reference whatsoever of last night vigil. None of the news sites are reporting anything. Another odd omission is anything regarding her Monday trip to her case manager.Mmmmmmmmmmmmm makes one wonder.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: October 13, 2008, 12:40:38 PM »

Good morning everyone - I was hoping I would wake up and find Carpe in the cage -

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: October 13, 2008, 12:40:41 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?

Good thought!

Sorry Mammy! I missed this ...  now I'm embarrassed!   Embarassed  Thank you! 

As long as I'm handing out smooches, here's one for invision as well.

Thanks BT ... I have grown/learned (from a previous mistake) that a lot of posts go unanswered for various reasons .... and I have become happy just posting my thoughts even the unanswered ones .... it feels good just to get them out of my head .... I just had an "a ha" moment and was anxious to hear responses ...  in my over anxiousness ... I missed one! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: October 13, 2008, 12:40:46 PM »

Tim Miller's was gungho one day prior to the meeting with Cindy and George's attorney ... what changed.  Did Tim meeting with Cindy and George this weekend?

Janet

+++++++++

OCTOBER 9, 2008

NANCY GRACE
State Will Seek Homicide Charges Against Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired October 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, Nancy, at very best, we completed maybe 50 percent of what we set out to do before. And I`m the one that actually called that search. I was just really worried that...

GRACE: Where are you going search first and why?

MILLER: We`re going to be in the areas where there were cell phone activities, and that`s not a secret to anybody, Nancy.

GRACE: So around the Orlando International Airport or somewhere else?

MILLER: Around the airport. And there`s three cell towers that we`ve got a tremendous amount of interest in, so this is where we`re going to be.

GRACE: Tim, what resources do you plan to use, horses, by foot? What are you going do?

MILLER: You know, Nancy, the last day on the search, we had 1,186 volunteers out there, plus all the resources in the world, but conditions weren`t right. I predict there will be over 2,000 searchers. Nobody`s lost interest in this. In fact, people are more focused now. They want little Caylee found. There`s not one chance in this world Caylee`s alive. We`ll bring in every resource that we need ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/09/ng.01.html

OCTOBER 10, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What did you discuss, though?

MILLER: We discussed the possibility of what`s going to happen in the future. We discussed where -- you know, how our hearts are broken for the Anthony family. I mean they`re going through something they never chose to go through.

Mark`s actually gotten with the Never Give up Hope Foundation to help us fund a continued search. And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Well, you know, Jane, it`s, you know, good to be back. But you know, it`s been kind of disappointing. It looks like we brought the rain back with us. It`s rained the last few days. Conditions aren`t where we need them to be just yet. But I haven`t really been out there to look. Today I`ve been in meetings the entire day, you know, a lot longer than I anticipated...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me jump in and ask you this question about the Orlando airport area. I remember flying in there years ago, and it struck me how wooded that area is. It`s like you`re driving out of the airport, miles and miles of just woods. It`s going to impossible, I would think, to search through that. Why not get cadaver dogs and just let them loose and see what they come up with?

MILLER: Well, don`t we wish it was that easy. None of us would be out here. You know, we`ve actually located human remains several times after cadaver dogs have cleared it, so we don`t use just any one resource. I think that`s why our success is where it is. We bring in every resource we can and re-search and re-search and re-search until we know an area is cleared. And I mean, there`s a lot of woods, but let`s face it, you know, nobody is going to carry anything out a quarter mile or half mile into a wooded area where it`s very, very hard to walk. You know, normally...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: That`s a good point. In other words -- yes?

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive out there and -- but we`re going to do everything we can do in case she`s not to see if we can get her located.

OCTOBER 13, 2008

Tough Economy May Force Texas Equusearch to End Hunt for Caylee
Monday, October 13, 2008

A nonprofit helping to search the Orlando area for missing toddler Caylee Anthony may end its work on the case because of the foundering economy.

"We gotta think about what's good for [Texas] Equusearch in these tough economic times, because people who donate money may not donate again if all our money goes to one person when there are more [missing persons] out there," Tim Miller, the founder of the nonprofit told MyFOXOrlando.com.

Click here for photos.

The group has already spent $44,000 on the search for the girl, who disappeared sometime in June from the Orlando area, and recouped only $12,000 for their costs from public and private donations.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: October 13, 2008, 12:41:53 PM »

Good morning everyone - I was hoping I would wake up and find Carpe in the cage -
I am with ya Always!

Carpe come out come out where ever you are?

He didnt get put in timeout did he?
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: October 13, 2008, 12:41:55 PM »

When was it that GA made the comment about probably being divorced after this was all over???  Maybe he knew at that time that he was going to "spill the beans" before the GJ???  It must be driving Cindy crazy, knowing she wasn't called and thus wouldn't be able to defend her daughter!!!
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: October 13, 2008, 12:42:07 PM »

OK ... Here is what I am thinking ... At the GJ hearing tomorrow ... they will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Caylee is dead ... They will then give Casey the option to cooperate and tell Tim where she is and allow her to be recovered in exchange for not seeking the death penalty ....

anyone else?

HEY ... It's me again .... overhere .... can someone/anyone else tell me that this is what is gonna happen ??? At least to make me feel better ???
   invision, I wish it would go down like that. Which Casey is it going to be? The one who could be burned at the stake while still saying "I don't know where she is", or finally giving it up when faced with her own mortality?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: October 13, 2008, 12:43:01 PM »

Local news channel 6 is reporting TES will begin searching wednesday.

Fantastic!!!!...taking a deep breath now....heck if it were later I'd be fixing margaritas for everyone...I know it's 5 o'clock SOMEWHERE but not here!

::raising my paw:: I would like to place my order now Sunny!

I have total FAITH in TIM!  I am sure there are times where he is put in a hard place - at the request of LE.  Tim will not give up as long is there is a chance this baby is recoverable.  I trust him and his judgement.

I got a feeling things may change when the GJ recommends inditement.  Maybe then, someone will be willing to talk.  Maybe after tomorrow's procedings, someone will wake up and see that this is for real and is not going away.  IMO the Anthonys live in a fantasy world.  Maybe tomorrow will be their wake up call.

Welcome to all new monkeys!  Great to see new faces in the cage. This is the best place to be.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: October 13, 2008, 12:43:39 PM »

When was it that GA made the comment about probably being divorced after this was all over???  Maybe he knew at that time that he was going to "spill the beans" before the GJ???  It must be driving Cindy crazy, knowing she wasn't called and thus wouldn't be able to defend her daughter!!!

I believe that was in his LE interview on August 4.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1214 on: October 13, 2008, 12:44:28 PM »

George made that comment to the Tow yard manager when or before they opened Casey's trunk. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: October 13, 2008, 12:44:30 PM »

Hi Ann;  I have been wondering the same about George.  I have been wondering if he will even go back to his own home tomorrow after GJ.  I feel a seperation coming very soon
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1216 on: October 13, 2008, 12:44:45 PM »

Something is fishy..Tes isn't gonna start searching until wed after the gj...ummmm.. I have a funny feeling tim is being told what to say by le. I bet they have the body and they are trying to keep it hush hush..Why would red's picture's not be able to be released yet. They may have also hade something besides fluids from the body in the garbage bad in the trunk..There is so many reason's i can think of why they wouldn't want anyone to know they found her body or parts of it..We may know before the pre-trial if they found her or parts of her..jmo

I'm telling ya, IF Caylee's body were found after all this time, there would be little left to identify. Bones would HAVE to go for testing before any conclusion could be made. This takes time. I'm sure there is more than one little person missing in Florida! Just because WE are all involved in this doesn't mean they should go running to the nearest reporter and tell them they think they found Caylee. They have to have proof. Then they tell the family, then they tell us. LE is smart, they are not going to give us hope just to come back and say, uhmmm we were wrong, it was someone else. JMO
[/quote I agree...Maybe that is why the anthony's were cryin when they left le tuesday..Who know's..Tim also said they found lots of human bones during the search to. I just feel le would keep finding caylee or bones from cayle quiet..They do not want the anthony's to hav eany problem and if this info could create alot of problem from protestor's..Le would be playing it safe..JMO..This find i'm still bothered about was back in sept labor day weekend..Plenty of time to id i would think..Like i said it's just my opinion le seems very confident about the case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: October 13, 2008, 12:45:00 PM »

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1218 on: October 13, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »

OCTOBER 10, 2008

NANCY GRACE

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What did you discuss, though?

MILLER: We discussed the possibility of what`s going to happen in the future. We discussed where -- you know, how our hearts are broken for the Anthony family. I mean they`re going through something they never chose to go through.

Mark`s actually gotten with the Never Give up Hope Foundation to help us fund a continued search. And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

TM praising MN several times really stuck out to me. This was after he had a 3 hr meeting with him and the A's. He also said he hoped the A's would take full advantage of a great atty like MN.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: October 13, 2008, 12:46:05 PM »

omg -now that is cute 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.