May 14, 2024, 04:10:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 416125 times)
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1400 on: October 13, 2008, 03:30:47 PM »

If an indictment is handed down tomorrow for first degree murder, so you think JB will continue on as defense for the murder trial or just continue on as defense for the lesser charges and call in a high profile attorney to handle the new charge?  Considering that this story will probably gain more publicity than the Nicole Simpson murder, I'm sure a high profile wanna-be would gladly take this case pro bono.   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: October 13, 2008, 03:30:48 PM »

is she allowed to go to the GJ tomorrow.  I would want to be there if I were her, but that's just me.  I would want to look them in the face, let my presence be the act of non guilt. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1402 on: October 13, 2008, 03:30:55 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  You all have been very busy today (and last night).  I had a lot of reading to do.

I am sad to see that TES may be packing up to leave, but I trust Tim's judgement and have complete confidence that he will find Caylee.  My hope is that the LE currently has enough to get the conviction that will be deserving of this crime and bring justice to this child. 

I wanted to add a quick note of apology to Rob, I read back and did not realize that my comment was going to cause such a huge stir.  It was not my intention and Rob I love reading everything you post, you do A LOT for victims and I started reading your posts when I first visited this blog for Natalee.

I agree with Cult's statement earlier today that Casey needs good representation as Baez is a joke.  I do not think that we all could go through 2 trials with this case.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1403 on: October 13, 2008, 03:32:20 PM »

Brandi and Blonde - I will believe it when we hear it directly from Tim Miller, Red or maybe Marlee.  I don't know this guy on the discovery blog from "Adam".

He's from the Discovery Channel.

Anyway, I am not saying what he says is gospel. I am just pointing out articles monkeys might like to read.

I have been saying all day: "If you do not hear this from Tim or the TES office it is NOT true."

No one has been responding to me today until now.

What about words from Tim Miller's own lips.

Janet

ya'd think those would count huh...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: October 13, 2008, 03:33:18 PM »

is she allowed to go to the GJ tomorrow.  I would want to be there if I were her, but that's just me.  I would want to look them in the face, let my presence be the act of non guilt. 

Only the grand jury, the prosecutor, the witness under examination, the court reporter and an interpreter (if one is required) may be present in the grand jury room.

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1405 on: October 13, 2008, 03:34:25 PM »

I just received a call from Tim Miller, the founder and director of Texas EquuSearch, regarding the searches for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse and Kelly Morris.

In regard to the search for Caylee and Jennifer, Tim said that the conditions in Orlando, Florida, are not favorable at this time to continue those searches. Waters in the search areas remain high and the vegetation has not yet started to die off. As a result, both of those searches have been postponed until the first or second week of November.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1406 on: October 13, 2008, 03:35:27 PM »

Only the grand jury, the prosecutor, the witness under examination, the court reporter and an interpreter (if one is required) may be present in the grand jury room.

she wouldn't show her face if she could, not without cameras rolling and her hips a swayin'

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1407 on: October 13, 2008, 03:36:05 PM »

I think that an interpreter is required in this case....an interprester to interpret all these damn lies that Casey and crew have thrown out there.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: October 13, 2008, 03:36:18 PM »

Brandi and Blonde - I will believe it when we hear it directly from Tim Miller, Red or maybe Marlee.  I don't know this guy on the discovery blog from "Adam".

He's from the Discovery Channel.

Anyway, I am not saying what he says is gospel. I am just pointing out articles monkeys might like to read.

I have been saying all day: "If you do not hear this from Tim or the TES office it is NOT true."

No one has been responding to me today until now.

What about words from Tim Miller's own lips.

Janet

ya'd think those would count huh...

I am confused. I said... "If you do not hear this from Tim ..."
Those ARE his own lips.
Am I missing something here?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1409 on: October 13, 2008, 03:36:34 PM »

This is sickening....
http://www.wftv.com/video/17690352/index.html
RAW INTERVIEW: Laughing Jose Baez Avoids Answering Questions After Hearing

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: October 13, 2008, 03:37:45 PM »

Have I missed anything???????????

Been gone alllll day!

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1411 on: October 13, 2008, 03:38:28 PM »

Hello Monkeys!  You all have been very busy today (and last night).  I had a lot of reading to do.

I am sad to see that TES may be packing up to leave, but I trust Tim's judgement and have complete confidence that he will find Caylee.  My hope is that the LE currently has enough to get the conviction that will be deserving of this crime and bring justice to this child. 

I wanted to add a quick note of apology to Rob, I read back and did not realize that my comment was going to cause such a huge stir.  It was not my intention and Rob I love reading everything you post, you do A LOT for victims and I started reading your posts when I first visited this blog for Natalee.

I agree with Cult's statement earlier today that Casey needs good representation as Baez is a joke.  I do not think that we all could go through 2 trials with this case.

no worries Dolce. And I don't hold grudges. 

everyday is a new day. Unless you're in China, then it's night.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: October 13, 2008, 03:38:36 PM »

I don't know the reasons for the various reportings on Tim's search.  I feel confident in Tim and bolstered by the fact that he is working closely with LE.

Because Tim has an abundance of compassion for the missing and their families and because he has personally felt the pain with his Laura I do believe that if someone appealed to him, he would meet with them and hear them out.  Maybe LeJame made some such appeal.

I believe that Tim has a heart of gold but ... is important that his decisions have a firm foundation and are not based on a heartfelt moment in time.  Emotions have a way of leading us astray if were do not use out thought process as well.

Tim's flip flop in regards to TES search for Caylee Marie ... Cindy and George as well as his upholding of NeJames does have me somewhat concerned.

Janet
Oh Janet.  I would not suggest that Tim's decisions would be based on a heartfelt moment in time. I have more respect for Tim than that.  My intention was to suggest that Tim would likely accept a meeting upon request and hear/listen to what LeJame for instance, had to say. 
A meeting could be nothing more than that - Tim in his compassion taking the time to meet with someone wishing to be heard.

Happy Thanksgiving Janet!  - were your sister-in-laws dishes enjoyed?

Hi Can.

It was me who is concerned that Tim Miller's meetings with and upholding of NeJame as well as Cindy and George may be clouding his judgement.

As I said ... I believe Tim Miller has a heart of gold but ... it is important to realize that sound judgement needs to based on a thought process as well as the heart.

Our Thankgiving was wonderful.  Thank you for asking.  The last load of dishes is now read to be taken out of the dishwasher.  There was lots of food and lots of good company.  As well as my hubby's sisters and their hubbys ... some grown nieces and nephews and their spouses and children were also able to attend.

Only thing is ... our daughter's four kids (5-10) were left behind to have a sleep over at Mama and Papa's to allow Mom and Dad some alone time.  So it has been a very busy morning.  However ... another Thankgiving dinner awaits today at my brother's home so ... we will be  taking grandkids there and ... Mom and Dad will be taking them home from there.

Janet
_____

On January 31st, 1957, the Canadian Parliament proclaimed...

"A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest with which Canada has been blessed... to be observed on the 2nd Monday in October."

http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/Canadian-tgiving.html

You're welcome Janet.  Sounds wonderful and exhausting at the same time.  You are so fortunate though to have your kids  'n grandkids nearby. 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: October 13, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »

ya know, at some point this case will conclude, and in the mean time TES will have located more missing people.

Tim Miller does not owe the Anthonys anything. Nothing, zero, zilch.. nada! As the case concludes and Casey is sent on her merry way to spend the rest of her life either awaiting the needle of death, or for death to come in old age... there will be a lot to think about.

Casey will not care, you all know that... but Cindy Anthony will look back on the time she had a chance to recover her granddaughter and spit in the face of the people who were willing to go to any length to find Caylee. When the cameras are gone and the donations jars have dried up and no one is willing to hire her. Would you hire Cindy as a nurse when she can't even drum up any sympathy or caring for her own granddaughter? What kind of care would you receive? And would any doctor or health care chain wish for instant bankruptcy when the word gets out that Cindy Anthony works there? It will be a long lonely miserable life - what's left of it anyway.

Those days will be long past, and as Cindy grows old and reflects on her own life, she will realize the missed chances to make some things right in this world.

I'll have no sympathy for Cindy or George... or the mama's boy wimp Lee.

Life is about opportunities... some gained and some lost.

Very well spoken Rob And that is Absolutely will be how it is
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: October 13, 2008, 03:39:37 PM »

This is sickening....

ok, time to get a Jose Baez punching bag. Maybe we could sell those to raise funds for TES. (joking halfway)

Is he HIGH???????????? Elf lawyer: It's like when your neice keeps asking for a cookie. WTF?

Vomit.

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1415 on: October 13, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »

This is sickening....

He thinks a dead baby is funny?  Here's to you Jose!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1416 on: October 13, 2008, 03:41:36 PM »

This is sickening....
Channel 9 needs a new reporter and Baez needs to be working at a Tiki Hut.  I am amazed at the lack of focus by the defense in all of this.  Caylee is missing, do they forget that?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1417 on: October 13, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »

JANET....NANNER BASKET....REPLY TO YOUR EMAIL.....Des.....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: October 13, 2008, 03:42:59 PM »

Dolce - nanner basket.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: October 13, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »

I wish I was a reporter up in his face in that elevator: What is so funny Mr. Baez? Please share. 

Even if she were not guilty, still NOTHING funny. Laughing all the way to the bank. Grrrr. I'm so mad.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.