May 14, 2024, 03:39:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 416188 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: October 13, 2008, 01:11:37 AM »

Hey, let's all email Nancy Grace for a donation.  At the very least, she owes it Tim for being so rude!!  She makes a living on these types of cases.  She needs to put her money where her mouht is!!

and Geraldo, Greta, tec.  Where is NBC, FOX, CNN, etc. for this one?

And where are all the Victims Rights Attorney - Wendy Murphy, Gloria Alred!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #701 on: October 13, 2008, 01:12:07 AM »

Adolph Coors III: Heir to the Coors beer fortune. He was found dead

John Paul Getty III, kidnapped in Italy in 1973. His grandfather, the then world's richest man, American multi-billionaire oil tycoon, J. Paul Getty, refused to pay his $3 million ransom until one of the boy's ears was cut off and sent to a newspaper.

THAT WAS THE ONE I RECALLED INCORRETLY AS A ROCKEFELLER...........I just knew they were loaded.

William Randolph Hearst: His granddaughter Patty Hearst was kidnapped by the SLA in 1974. Her father gave $6 million in food to the poor of the Bay Area as ransom, but she was not released. She became part of her captor's group and was later convicted on bank robbery charges.

Julio Iglesias's father was kidnapped in 1985. Found well and alive.

Frank Sinatra, Jr., son of Frank Sinatra, was kidnapped and released after ransom was paid.

David Letterman In 2005, FBI agents and Montana authorities foiled a kidnapping of Letterman's son from his Choteau home.

Eric Peugeot, son of Raymond Peugeot, an automobile industry millionaire, was kidnapped at the age of four in 1960 in Paris. He was returned after payment of a ransom, and his kidnappers arrested a few years later.

Brooke Hart, the son of a San Jose, California businessman, was kidnapped and murdered. His kidnappers were lynched by a mob, the last public lynching in California.

PARTIAL LIST SO FAR.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #702 on: October 13, 2008, 01:12:19 AM »

...As the new Monkey, I wouldn't shake the cage much:)...Here are my thoughts on  issues for murder 1 in Caylee's case based on what we know today:

1. Intent
- KC cannot go to PR because she must watch Caylee, therefore she was angry...bla, bla, bla...(was on NG show), IMO, very weak argument because if she wants to go - she probably will because her friend went to PR AFTER Caylee disappearance.

- IMO, the 'intent' started much-much earlier. Let say as the result of Cindy going to the counselor. I'm sure that CA made the tread that if KC wouldn't get her act together - she'll legaly adopts Caylee. From LE interview w/CA, I was really suprized to learn that prior Caylee's disapearance, CA and GA made the legal document in case if something happens to KC - they'll have the full custodyof Caylee...This kind of strange to me...especially, if your daughter is only 22 year old and has not known medical conditions.which yelled to some kind of early departure...why such a rush?...I'm sure KC knew about this document. I can see CA bringing this document right under KC nose and warn her that she'll take Caylee...And it's very possible that during the fight on June 15 the issue of adopting Caylee was brought again...So, in my opinion, the strongest 'intent' should be the use of 'pay back' theory...Kind of, 'if I cannot have her - you'll not going to have her!'...

2. Cause of Death
At the beginning, I was on the fence between 'accident' and 'premeditated'. Not any more. So, how would KC execute the 'pay back' verdict? By looking at KC behavior (manipulator, lier, sociapath), the following possibilities are exist:
  - stage the drowning;
  - overdose (with what? I don't know yet...possible chloroform...depends on the future court evidence);
  - hit and fall on hard surface....
But where it happens? With 'drowining' is easy - at home. But what about others possibilities? Use of chloroform and 'hit and fall' wouldn't happened at home...sthen where?  and how?....what's your opinion on 'intent' and 'cause of death'?...

Please be gentle with me...it's hard for cat to pretent to be monkey....yet:)...

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #703 on: October 13, 2008, 01:12:24 AM »

Hey, let's all email Nancy Grace for a donation.  At the very least, she owes it Tim for being so rude!!  She makes a living on these types of cases.  She needs to put her money where her mouht is!!

I can hear her now Breaking news Tonight TES pulls out of search for 3 year old Florida girl Caylee Anthony. While tot mom shakes her nasty arse into a meeting with her home confinment officer begging to help in the search for little Caylee....Where is Caylee 3 year old Caylee

BOMBSHELL...no doubt.. *snarky remark that kim is immediately sorry for making*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #704 on: October 13, 2008, 01:12:44 AM »

I say we all start sending as many e-mails to as many possible donors as we can.  Maybe we should start a separate thread for a team effort and we can keep track of who we've sent e-mails to. 

I'm sure it wouldn't be a bad idea to get other forums in on this, too.   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: October 13, 2008, 01:13:38 AM »

I am a hot heading monkey right now.  Isn't anybody angry besides me?????       
HEADED
Angry, Sad, immensely disappointed.

Yes, I am angry.... angry at the Anthony's.... I truly believe that if they had handled this differently, and not kept up the farce they are living this would have played out differently... everyone hates to see a grieving family, and if they had portrayed themselves to be a family desperate to find their daughter/granddaughter/neice, I truly believe there would not be an issue with donations for the search for this baby...those sumbiches...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: October 13, 2008, 01:14:04 AM »

I can hear her now Breaking news Tonight TES pulls out of search for 3 year old Florida girl Caylee Anthony. While tot mom shakes her nasty arse into a meeting with her home confinment officer begging to help in the search for little Caylee....Where is Caylee 3 year old Caylee

BOMBSHELL...no doubt.. *snarky remark that kim is immediately sorry for making*

LOL oh yes I forgot the BOMBSHELL JUST IN
MonkeyBrains
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: October 13, 2008, 01:14:32 AM »

I really want to see what LP has to say about this.   Maybe he can help shed a little light on things for us.

Lenny, we need you!  (And can your nephew help??)

I just emailed him.  I'm not sure if he will respond as I don't have any connections with him.  We shall see anyway!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #708 on: October 13, 2008, 01:15:44 AM »

Islandmonkey, the idea you've come up with to contact families that have been crime victims is a great one.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: October 13, 2008, 01:16:33 AM »

Ok I no a search is expensive but if LE donated all the equipment and the FOX Orlando bloggers opened up their home each have one member stay and people brought their own luch and water woudn't that difer some of the cost?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: October 13, 2008, 01:16:37 AM »

KLAAS Do the Anthony's or their attornies have any say on whether or not TES searches?

EVEN MORE BAD NEWS:  40% chance of Rain tonight and tomorrow.  It has been raining here on and off since Tim and his crew got here!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: October 13, 2008, 01:17:08 AM »

Ok I no a search is expensive but if LE donated all the equipment and the FOX Orlando bloggers opened up their home each have one member stay and people brought their own lunch and water wouldn't that differ some of the cost?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: October 13, 2008, 01:17:44 AM »

KLAAS Do the Anthony's or their attornies have any say on whether or not TES searches?

EVEN MORE BAD NEWS:  40% chance of Rain tonight and tomorrow.  It has been raining here on and off since Tim and his crew got here!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #713 on: October 13, 2008, 01:18:06 AM »

RAIN? oh man...
dont suppose someone knows how to do a REVERSE rain dance..Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #714 on: October 13, 2008, 01:18:21 AM »

I just had a thought. (shocking, I know!)

Should we discuss this with TES before sending out e-mails?  I'm thinking that we need to make sure not to do anything that might cause any problems for them.   You never know how things might be twisted when dealing with people like Baez and the Anthonys.

Should we wait until Tim has actually made a decision?

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #715 on: October 13, 2008, 01:19:06 AM »

I love those "gaah" guys, lol.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: October 13, 2008, 01:19:32 AM »

I say we all start sending as many e-mails to as many possible donors as we can.  Maybe we should start a separate thread for a team effort and we can keep track of who we've sent e-mails to. 

I'm sure it wouldn't be a bad idea to get other forums in on this, too.   

Unfortunately I think this has more to it than lack of money .... I think (maybe) the Anthonys are digging in their heels and unfortunately they have a "high profile" attorney to make sure their heels stick!

Bottom Line ... they don't want Tim to find that baby and they will do what they can to make sure it doesn't happen ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: October 13, 2008, 01:20:31 AM »

Ok I no a search is expensive but if LE donated all the equipment and the FOX Orlando bloggers opened up their home each have one member stay and people brought their own luch and water woudn't that difer some of the cost?

TES said 44,000.00 so far.  I think maybe it's the equipment that is so expensive, the underwater devices, the horses, dogs, divers.  Not to mention the expense of traveling and giving up ones time.  I'm just not sure. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: October 13, 2008, 01:20:52 AM »

Not officially, I'm sure LE is the final say.  There might be some things going on we aren't aware of. I'll see what I can find out tomorrow.  Too late tonight.  Red might have an idea (if he can say).
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #719 on: October 13, 2008, 01:21:16 AM »

Ok, from my earlier list, Coors family, John Paul Getty family, Hearst family, Sinatra family, Puegot family, Smart family, Iglesias family. That is a list of 7 families~5 of which are LOADED. We should appeal to Coors for sure (lots of beer drinking during difficult financial times).

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.