May 06, 2024, 12:42:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 340800 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1440 on: November 14, 2008, 08:51:56 PM »

I was listening to NG and they said LP as of today isn't allowed back int Blanchard Park?? Any monkey know what's up

My understanding was that he's not allowed in over the weekend...search may, I repeat MAY continue on Monday morn..It's a park, probably lot's of kids over the weekend

Yes it would be very busy over the weekend and I'm sure lots of kids.  That said there were kids at todays search too:

I hope those parents would have the sense to move the kids away if anything were to develop.. 

You would think???? Some parents p!zz me off, especially one real BITCH=CASEY

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1441 on: November 14, 2008, 08:52:10 PM »

Is it possible that someone just cleaned everything that was Caylee's out of KC's car and threw it in a bag and got rid of it??

Am I seeing things in this picture? Look to the right of the head of the little character. I don't know what that is, but right next to it, looks like a face. What is that?? I hope the pic shows up in replies. If not, I am referring to the ziploc bag with what they found in the water.
Finger I think under the bag.

I see the face you are referring to. Directly to the right of the characters head.  Kind of creepy...Separate from the finger.

I also see the angry Casey face just to the right of the little Caylee face, scary, it almost looks like she's yelling at her. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: November 14, 2008, 08:52:37 PM »

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: November 14, 2008, 08:52:50 PM »

Reporters on NG saying Leonard is not allowed to search in Blanchard Park anymore

It would have been an out of control circus on a weekend if they had allowed it to occur. There is no way police could allow it to occur when it is not LE sanctioned.

I completely understand that~but the reporters said anymore, not just the weekend........wonder what LE knows that we don't

LP wasn't going to search on the weekend either.  He told Murt that he wasn't doing it on the weekend because he knew there would be a lot of people there.. there are less people on the weekday, when people are working. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: November 14, 2008, 08:53:12 PM »

Could some one answer me this question?

Has Padilla actually taken the lie detector test and if so has there been any results?

Also some one needs to explain to me when LP is on Nancy Grace ever night how in the hell she has not asked him this very questions and whether he passed or not?

Seems like a simple yes or no answer.

Red ... Leonard Padilla was only requested yesterday to take a polygraph and ... he agreed.  According to this article ... the FBI will follow up at a later day.  However ... when I read the following article ... I cannot comprehend why Padilla is being requested to take a lie detector tests

Think about it.  The Anthonys who have obviously obstructed the investigation time and time again by shielding their daughter from the consequences of her actions in regards to the happenings of June 16th ... were requested way back when to take a polygraph and ... never submitted.  When I read the following article ... I cannot comprehend why Padilla is being requested to take a lie detector tests?

What "official" action is the sheriff's office doing to locate Caylee Marie's remains.  It appears that Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla are the only ones making that effort ... an effort that is dependent on volunteers and donations.

Janet
_________

Orange County Officials Ask Bounty Hunter To Take Lie-Detector Test
Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 8:14 am EST November 13, 2008
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EST November 13, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Divers searching for the remains of Caylee Anthony on Thursday said they discovered a garbage bag containing bones and toys in a river at an Orlando park, but Orange County authorities said the findings were not credible, causing them to request the bounty hunter who led the search to take a polygraph test.

A team from Blackwater Divers led by celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla conducted the search in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

But Orange County sheriff's officials said the findings were not bones and the discovery was not connected to the case.

"Early on the afternoon of Nov. 13, 2008, divers associated with an independent search for Caylee Anthony reported the recovery of what they believed were bone fragments and other items related to the missing toddler from the Little Econ River on Jay Blanchard Park in east Orange County. Investigators assigned to the investigation into the disappearance of Caylee responded to the park and determined that the recovered items are not associated with the case.

The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

Sheriff's officials said they have asked Padilla to take a polygraph test, to which the bounty hunter agreed. The FBI will conduct a polygraph test with Padilla at a later date, Orange County sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves said.

"There's a couple of small toys in the bag. One of them is a clover-type shaped item -- green -- and we know that Casey was big on clover-shaped items. So I told them to shut it down and get the sheriff's office out here," Padilla said.

FBI agents inspected the items, Local 6 News reported.

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

Padilla said he has believed for a while that Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, left the girl's body at Blanchard Park.

"When the detectives talked to her, while she was trying to convince them (baby sitter) Zenaida (Gonzalez) took (Caylee) away at the Sawgrass Apartments, she also mentioned that she had also come out here to see -- that afternoon at 5 or 6 -- if possibly Zenaida was out here at the park because Zenaida used to bring the girl to the swings," Padilla said. "When we got into town and bailed her out, the day after she was out, she told me that Zenaida had taken (Caylee) away from her right here in front of the swings at Jay Blanchard Park."

Padilla said Casey Anthony mentioned the name Zenaida together with the park about eight times.

Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, said she was ignoring Padilla's efforts. She said if, and until, law enforcement officials comment on any finding, she was concentrating on finding Caylee alive.

Cindy Anthony said she received a tip earlier on Thursday of another possible Caylee sighting. She said a caller reported a sighting at a McDonald's in Coral Springs.

The search of the river was the second in four days. A two-man dive team organized by Padilla searched the same river on Monday but did not find anything. Padilla, who held a prayer vigil for Caylee at the park on Tuesday, had said that he would be leaving Orlando after the service.

"Nobody else is doing it. Everybody left town," said Padilla when asked why he decided to lead another search. "We're bringing up the remains. We feel confident that the remains are there."

"The water smells, there's alligators, there's snakes, there's zero visibility," a diver said.

Caylee, 3, was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July. Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's disappearance.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this development.

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: November 14, 2008, 08:54:31 PM »

I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT SUPPORTING/DEFENDING PADILLA. -- However, I'm not confident any area is really "cleared".

IMO, you shouldn't have to defend yourself either way.

And I agree with you about areas being cleared.. I think "not so much".

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1446 on: November 14, 2008, 08:54:57 PM »

This call from Tim, it has changed the day for me..God Bless him and I hope their will be some peace among the ranks now! I was never angry at him, but it sure warms the heart to hear a man step up with a broken heart and to basically ask for peace among everyone involved. I hope LP heard the call and take it for how it was meant and everyone does their part. Emotions run high, we see that here and we are not side by side. Go Tim and TES!

Carmen
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1447 on: November 14, 2008, 08:55:45 PM »

Janet~Could be they found out about his felony conviction ..........although I would think they would have already known that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: November 14, 2008, 08:56:37 PM »

lets see... how many ways can we profit off caylee..
books? check
tv interviews ... check
law suits   ... check ...
photos... check
movie? perhaps...
made for tv movie? most likely..
tshirts..check
bracelets?? who knows..
buttons? yep..

did i FREAKIN MISS ANYTHING..

gah...

caylee honey... if angels can see down here on earth... close your eyes honey... close your eyes...

did anyone else notice the gift bag type purse thing CA was carring when she made her appearance trying to stop LP??

Sunny...those were popular about 5 years ago.  They are made by laminating newspapers, stitching, inserting grommets and chain.  I made them for my friends.  I would bet it was a gift to CA.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: November 14, 2008, 08:58:28 PM »

The telecom guy said there were " dead zones " from her phone pings when she had her phone shut off. For a non stop frequent talker texter that is unusual. I read about it today, must have been here as I wasn't any else in cyber space.
However, and I am thinking of KC Jackie, there were text message ( s  ) sent from others
during that time period, but I am not versed in the technology to say for sure IF the phone would " ping " if any one else texted her.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: November 14, 2008, 08:58:44 PM »

Tim is crying  !! Damn it!!!

I will go back to what I wrote last night here ... these cases take a piece out of you. You cannot help but be emotionally invested and take them personally.

I mean no disrespect to people who have volunteered because I applaud you all and am so proud of every person who took time out of their busy lives to volunteer for a selfless cause.

However, when you are on the inside, in the inner circle of these cases and know the many sordid, sick and heinous details of a missing persons case that 99.8% are not privy to it takes its toll. Dealing with thses cases first hand is like organized chaos and you heart rate is at 200. The highs are as bad as the lows and its always a rollercoaster from not daya to day but minute to minute. There is so mush that goes on that no one sees.

When one gives 100% of their heart mind and soul to help complete strangers who are victims of crime as Tim was himself, it takes its toll.

My first exposure to this was Aruba and when I came back it took a real long time to get over the emotional anguish.

Now imagine doing that 24/7/365 as Tim does.

Tim Miler is not perfect and that is why I love him. However, he has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone who has a missing loved one.

A long time ago I said that people's fascination with Tim Miller was because he is a tragic hero. It is not a perfect story. It is a sad one of losing his daughter Laura and his path thru life as a person trying to make a difference.

Making a difference to families that many of us have never heard of.

We are all not perfect and that is why we love Tim and he is a hero.

The man cares ... he may drive me crazy some times because he does not get certain things or he does not listen ... but the man cares.

Tim Miller ,,, heart of gold.

Gos bless you and the work you do for so many nameless families.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: November 14, 2008, 09:00:42 PM »

Janet~Could be they found out about his felony conviction ..........although I would think they would have already known that.

Wasn't that from 1978? That was 30 years ago. I'm not sure that it has any real bearing on him locating a missing child, or would/should necessarily lead one to jump to the conclusion he planted evidence.  Or am I missing something?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1452 on: November 14, 2008, 09:01:02 PM »

Don't hold back..tell me how you really feel 

LOL..after seeing some of the protesters with their kids, confidence is low 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1453 on: November 14, 2008, 09:03:24 PM »

Tim is crying  !! Damn it!!!

I will go back to what I wrote last night here ... these cases take a piece out of you. You cannot help but be emotionally invested and take them personally.

I mean no disrespect to people who have volunteered because I applaud you all and am so proud of every person who took time out of their busy lives to volunteer for a selfless cause.

However, when you are on the inside, in the inner circle of these cases and know the many sordid, sick and heinous details of a missing persons case that 99.8% are not privy to it takes its toll. Dealing with thses cases first hand is like organized chaos and you heart rate is at 200. The highs are as bad as the lows and its always a rollercoaster from not daya to day but minute to minute. There is so mush that goes on that no one sees.

When one gives 100% of their heart mind and soul to help complete strangers who are victims of crime as Tim was himself, it takes its toll.

My first exposure to this was Aruba and when I came back it took a real long time to get over the emotional anguish.

Now imagine doing that 24/7/365 as Tim does.

Tim Miler is not perfect and that is why I love him. However, he has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone who has a missing loved one.

A long time ago I said that people's fascination with Tim Miller was because he is a tragic hero. It is not a perfect story. It is a sad one of losing his daughter Laura and his path thru life as a person trying to make a difference.

Making a difference to families that many of us have never heard of.

We are all not perfect and that is why we love Tim and he is a hero.

The man cares ... he may drive me crazy some times because he does not get certain things or he does not listen ... but the man cares.

Tim Miller ,,, heart of gold.

Gos bless you and the work you do for so many nameless families.

Amen!! 
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: November 14, 2008, 09:03:40 PM »

Yes it would be very busy over the weekend and I'm sure lots of kids.  That said there were kids at todays search too:

I think I got the quote cut correctly  and hate to repeat the pics.. but felt I needed to... and of course this is JMO..
I'll tip my hat to LP  for getting the divers to feel / drag the bottom of the river ... even though it had been cleared by sonar.   After 5 months what would be there for sonar to pick up ? (sorry).  I sure do not know.
But the tents, observers at water edge  ~  he should have (someway) pushed the public way-way back. 
Just as I think when TES goes into a place they need to put certain demands on the community and its leaders.
Again JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1455 on: November 14, 2008, 09:04:18 PM »

Please forgive me Klaas, I have never been this far O/T before:
But I just want everybody to keep an eye on their Avatar!!!!

LONDON (Reuters) - A British woman is divorcing her husband after discovering his online alter-ego was having an affair with a virtual woman in the fantasy world of Second Life, media reported on Friday.

Amy Taylor, 28, said her three-year marriage to David Pollard, 40, came to an end when she twice walked in on him watching his online character, Dave Barmy, having sex with other virtual women.

Second Life enables players to create online lives in which their virtual alter ego, or avatar, can socialize, develop relationships, buy property and set up businesses in an imagined world using the game's virtual currency.

The couple met in an internet chatroom in 2003 and married in real life and in a fantasy tropical setting in Second Life.

However, Taylor always had suspicions about Pollard's online loyalty. At one point she hired a virtual detective to test whether his avatar was cheating on her, after finding him at the computer watching his character having sex with a prostitute.

Pollard passed that honeytrap test but earlier this year Taylor found his character in a compromising position with another virtual woman.

"He confessed he'd been talking to this woman player in America for one or two weeks and said our marriage was over and he didn't love me any more," said Taylor, who filed for divorce the next day.

"The solicitor wasn't at all surprised -- she said it was her second divorce case involving Second Life that week."
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1456 on: November 14, 2008, 09:04:29 PM »

Good Evening!

I missed NG, but was wondering if anything was said about Dr. Lee's visit to Casey's car?  If Dr. Lee is competent he won't sugar coat it for Baez.

Lisa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: November 14, 2008, 09:04:56 PM »

Don't hold back..tell me how you really feel 

LOL..after seeing some of the protesters with their kids, confidence is low 

Somebody from LP's team should have put up at least a couple dividers or something.. or parked in front of areas where they might dump items found.. to keep people from seeing what anything was.  Problem is, They're not teamed up with LE to do the dives- it's a free park, and anybody can be there, so I suppose there isn't a whole heck of a lot they can really do about it.

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: November 14, 2008, 09:05:30 PM »

Is it possible that someone just cleaned everything that was Caylee's out of KC's car and threw it in a bag and got rid of it??

WOW...I see it just as you see it! 

Am I seeing things in this picture? Look to the right of the head of the little character. I don't know what that is, but right next to it, looks like a face. What is that?? I hope the pic shows up in replies. If not, I am referring to the ziploc bag with what they found in the water.
Finger I think under the bag.

I see the face you are referring to. Directly to the right of the characters head.  Kind of creepy...Separate from the finger.

I also see the angry Casey face just to the right of the little Caylee face, scary, it almost looks like she's yelling at her. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: November 14, 2008, 09:05:32 PM »

This call from Tim, it has changed the day for me..God Bless him and I hope their will be some peace among the ranks now! I was never angry at him, but it sure warms the heart to hear a man step up with a broken heart and to basically ask for peace among everyone involved. I hope LP heard the call and take it for how it was meant and everyone does their part. Emotions run high, we see that here and we are not side by side. Go Tim and TES!
As far as I am concerned, the Tim we heard dissing Padilla was not the Tim we know. The Tim we know might try an apology to Padilla. Just a thought.
I have no idea why Tim is having anything to do with Nejame. Nejame / A Pack of Wolves, well they have a different agenda than the rest of the world.
If LE and the rest of them do not like the public " interference " then they could go and get a gag order. As long as these ppl have the microphone, camera, etc the internet, the public will be outraged. And it is the A Family and Nejame that is making the comments on the air waves that is causing this.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.