May 14, 2024, 12:01:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 548411 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1020 on: January 01, 2010, 12:56:00 PM »

PCSO: New Information in the Haleigh Cummings Abduction?

TJ Hart

Investigators searching for missing 6 year old Haleigh Cummings who was taken from her father's home near Satsuma, FL last February say they are working on some new leads in her disappearance.

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Lt. Johnny Greenwood told Firstcoastnews.com Thursday that some new information has come to light about what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh's disappearance - as well as what happened the night she vanished.

However, Greenwood would not elaborate because he said he did not want to jeopardize the case.

Despite PCSO receiving some criticism from several members of Haleigh's families, Greenwood said the sheriff's office has some of the "best people in the country" working on Haleigh's case. They include individuals from the FBI and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Investigators still feel Misty Croslin Cummings holds the key to the case, Greenwood said. He added that they have spent hours interviewing her and take every opportunity to speak to her about the case.

This past week, Misty Croslin Cummings and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, had some brushes with the law:

Ronald was accused of displaying a handgun in an alleged road rage incident with Misty present.

Misty told officers that same night that she was the victim of some harassing and threatening phone calls.

No arrests have been made.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1021 on: January 01, 2010, 01:56:02 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6017178.php

Posted: Friday, 01 January 2010 1:01PM

911 Audio From Cummings/Croslin Incidents

TJ Hart

More is being learned about the alleged road rage incident involving the father of missing Satsuma girl HaLeigh Cummings, his ex-wife Misty Croslin Cummings and a man identified as Charles Jones with the release of the 911 audio from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The first audio recording is Misty Croslin Cummings making the first call claiming Charles Jones is trying to run her and Ronald off the road. Misty declines to give her name and informs the dispatcher that there are two children in Ronald's vehicle.

Audio: Misty Croslin's 911 Call

The second call is from Charles Jones. He tells PSCO a very different story and claims Ronald Cummings has a gun.

You will also hear in this audio Jones asking the dispatcher if he could legally shoot Ronald if conditions warranted it.

CAUTION: This audio contains strong language...

Audio: Charles Jones 911 Call

While investigating the alleged aggravated battery with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill, deputies also took down a complaint from Misty Croslin Cummings regarding threatening phone calls she had received from Charles Jones.

Incident Report: Alleged Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon Without the Intent to Kill

Incident Report: Threatening Telephone Calls

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Haleigh is described as a 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3'0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit's Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting "TIP231 plus your message" to CRIMES (274637).

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1022 on: January 01, 2010, 01:58:36 PM »

the 126 is a typo, LE went to 216, GGMS house.

Don't know why Misty used Cummings or Greene Lane, maybe it's what she has on her DR Lic.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1023 on: January 01, 2010, 02:42:04 PM »

the above audio links don't work

TJ fixed them they are at this link.

Sorry

OS

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: January 01, 2010, 03:01:14 PM »

Don't know why Misty used Cummings or Greene Lane, maybe it's what she has on her DR Lic.

OS

Thanks OS

I would be nice if LE had the updated information of the address for Misty beings she is the Key to Haleigh disappearance..
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1025 on: January 01, 2010, 03:03:26 PM »

OS

Thanks OS

I would be nice if LE had the updated information of the address for Misty beings she is the Key to Haleigh disappearance..

YW

I agree

OS

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: January 01, 2010, 03:04:05 PM »

Can a sweet monkey post the harrassing incident report . For some reason I canot read it.
Thanks
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1027 on: January 01, 2010, 03:24:58 PM »

Can a sweet monkey post the harrassing incident report . For some reason I canot read it.
Thanks

I can't copy paste. It's in pdf format.

I just have the link http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/2009-11512.pdf

Sorry, maybe someone can do it.

OS

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: January 01, 2010, 04:11:34 PM »

Thanks

I just have the link http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/2009-11512.pdf

OS

Thanks for trying. My software to open it is not working..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: January 01, 2010, 04:59:50 PM »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Monkeys.....

Im happy LE is saying that they have new info about the HaLeigh, But I really wish they would just find out what the hell happened that night and where the Hell HaLeigh is,,,,,,,all this crap that just recently has happened with Ronald and Misty just leads me to belive that the entire break up and divorce was just a big joke, a way to get themselves out of the limelight and a way for Ronald to make it look like he was doing the right thing, but I just think they were never really apart, they have hung together because they both know something IMO......I just wish LE would bust both their azzes,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: January 01, 2010, 05:46:07 PM »

Thanks

OS

Thanks for trying. My software to open it is not working..

I saved it as text:

NCIC/FCIC
Entered: ___________ Route To:

STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE

Checked: ___________
File Purged:___________
N/A: ___________

General Offense / Incident Report
Year: 2009 Incident No.:11512
Incident Information Sub-Sector S2
Day/Date/Time of Incident-From: Wednesday 12/30/2009 22:00 Day/Date/Time of Incident-To: Wednesday 12/30/2009 22:30
Location of Incident: COUNTY RD 308B RD Apt./Lot #:
City: WELAKA State: FLORIDA Zip: 32193 Day/Date/Time Incident Reported: Wednesday 12/30/2009 23:00
Drug Activity: NOT APPLICABLE Drug Type: NOT APPLICABLE # Of Offenses: 1
Alcohol Related: UNKNOWN (OR N/A) Drug Related: UNKNOWN (OR N/A) # Of Victims: 1

M.C.I. Case: No Follow-up by: # Of Suspects: 1
Offense or Incident:

#1 Statute No: S784.021(1)(A) Degree: F3 UCR Code: 130A Attempt Code: Commit

ASSAULT / AGG / WITH A DEADLY WEAPON WITHOUT INTENT TO KILL

Victim Information #1 VICTIM TYPE: ADULT
Name: JONES, CHARLES NORMAN III
Address: 129 BROWNS FISH CAMP RD Apt./Lot #: Hm Phone # (386)-559-4713
City: WELAKA State: FLORIDA Zip: 32193 Bus. Phone # Ext.
Alternate Address: Alt Apt./Lot #: Alt Hm Phone #
Alt City: Alt State: Alt Zip: Alt Bus. Phone # Alt Ext.
Hospital Where Victim taken: NOT APPLICABLE
Place of Employ /School: UNEMPLOYED
Race: WHITE Ethnicity: NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN Sex: Male DOB: 12/7/1988 Age: 21
Height: 5' 10" Weight: 170 Eye Color: BROWN Hair Color: BROWN

Injury Extent: NONE Injury Type: NOT APPLICABLE Residence Type: COUNTY
Offenses Victim of: Residence Status: RESIDENT

#1 ASSAULT / AGG / WITH A DEADLY WEAPON WITHOUT INTENT TO KILL

Victim Relationship To Offender:

OTHERWISE KNOWN #1 CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLEE
Victim Disabilities: NONE / (NOT APPLICABLE)
Weapons Involved: HANDGUN

Suspect Information #1 Suspect Location: At Large

Name: CUMMINGS RONALD LEMYLEE
Address: 216 4TH AVE Apt./Lot #: Home Phone # (386)-467-8947
Place of Employ /School: UNEMPLOYED
Race: WHITE Ethnicity: NOT OF HISPANIC ORIGIN Sex: Male DOB: 10/29/1983 Age: 26
Height: 6' 2" Weight: 190 Eye Color: GREEN Hair Color: BROWN Hair length: SHORT
Hair Style: STRAIGHT Complexion: DARK Voice: NORMAL Facial Hair: CHIN HAIR / FUZZ
Distinguishing Marks:
Clothing/Description:
Nickname(s):
Aliases:

Charges:

#1 ASSAULT / AGG / WITH A DEADLY WEAPON WITHOUT INTENT TO KILL

Jail Booking # N/A OBTS No. Juvenile: No Miranda Warnings Given: No

Witness/Complainant Information: #1 Type: WITNESS

Name: CUMMINGS MISTY JANETTE
Address: 202 GREEN LN Apt./Lot #: Home Phone #

PCSO Page 1 of 3 Date Printed: 12/31/2009 JEFF HARDY, SHERIFF 2009-11512 PCSO

Place of Employ /School: Unemployed-No further infromation available
Race: WHITE Sex: Female DOB: 12/9/1991 Age: 18

Relationship To Victim:

OTHERWISE KNOWN #1 JONES, CHARLES NORMAN III

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Scene: County Road 308B and Saratoga Circle, Satsuma Fl, 32193.

Direction: South on State Road 19 to 308B

On December 30 2009, I responded to the above location in response to a possible Assault.

Upon arrival I spoke with Charles Jones III who advised he was driving down County Road 308B when he drove
up behind a white truck he knew as Ronald Cummings. Charles stated at that time the truck tried to run him off
the road, at which point the front of his car met with the back of Ronald's. Observation of Charles vehicle
showed old front end damage but no new damage. Charles also said after Ronald parked in the middle of the
road and stuck a gun out the window and said "I will kill you mother f***er". Charles said he sped by the other
vehicle. Charles said the gun was black and could fit in the palm of your hand. Charles also stated he clearly
identified Ronald Cummings as the driver and there was no one else in the vehicle. Charles stated he wanted to
pursue charges. Charles then signed/completed a voluntary statement and a charging affidavit. Charles was
supplied a Victim's Right's pamphlet.

I then met with Ronald Cummings at 126 4th Ave.. Ronald advised he was traveling down 308B when he came
across a car parked in the middle of the road. Ronald stated the vehicle belonged to Charles and as soon as he
went by Charles pursued him attempting to run him off the road. Ronald stated Misty Cummings was in the truck
with him and he had her call 911 about what was occurring. Ronald stated he was picking up Misty from Buffalo
Bluff to get the rest of her belongings from his house. Ronald stated that he did indeed have a gun but did not
carry the gun with him. Ronald said he kept the gun in a gun cabinet inside the house. Ronald then supplied the
location to the firearm and access to it. Ronald stated the gun is always secured inside the gun cabinet in the
house and he did not have it during the incident. Ronald signed/completed a voluntary statement.

Upon observation of Ronald's truck there was no evidence of a rear end collision.

While there I spoke with Misty Cummings who advised Ronald went to her house and picked her up so she
could get the rest of her things from his house. Misty said Charles raced up behind her and Ronald flashing his
lights in an attempt to run them off the road. Misty went on to say Charles attempted to pass them a couple
times and at one point he almost collided with an oncoming car. Misty stated Ronald did not have a gun during
the incident and she never saw one. Misty signed/completed a voluntary statement.

The charging affidavit will be forwarded to the State's Attorney's Office for further review.

In view of the above information this case is deemed exceptionally cleared. Any further reports will be
completed in a timely manner and submitted as required.

Handouts:

#1 Victim Services Card

Clearance Status: EXCEPTIONALLY CLEARED Clearance Code: ADULT Number of Cases Cleared 1
Exception Type: REFERRED TO OTHER AGENCY

CRIME ANALYSIS

Aggravated Assault/Murder: OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES
Type of Weapon: MOTOR VEHICLE (WHEN USED AS A WEAP.)
Forced Entry:NOT APPLICABLE Structure Occupancy Code: NOT APPLICABLE Number of Premises Entered:
Location Type: Highway / Roadway
Incident Occurred Inside this Location Incident Occurred In the Parking Lot at this Location: No
Number of Vehicles Recovered: Number of Arrested:
School Name: School Number

MISCELLANEOUS:

Is Offense Related to Domestic Violence: No If yes, were Children under 18 Present: If No is it Domestic Related: NO
Is there additional information included on a continuation report: No Are there other Pertinent Reports: Yes
In your opinion is there significant reason to believe that the crime can be solved by a patrol follow-up investigation? No
Neighborhood Canvass Conducted: No Case Information Card Left With: Victim

PCSO Page 2 of 3 Date Printed: 12/31/2009 JEFF HARDY, SHERIFF 2009-11512 PCSO

If Other (Name Address):
Address: Apt./Lot #: Home Phone #
City: State: Zip: Bus. Phone # Ext.
Investigative Time:
#1 Hours: 1 Minutes: 0 Cost Amount: $14.46

Detective Called To the Scene: #0 NA: [ X ] Notified: [ ]
Evidence Technician Called to the Scene: #0 NA: [ X ] Assigned By HQ:[ ]
Reporting Officers: N.VALDES ID #1345
C.BRIDGES ID #1256 12/31/2009 04:53
Approving SupervisorR.FRANK ID #1146
Division: PATROL Unit: DELTA

PCSO Page 3 of 3 Date Printed: 12/31/2009 JEFF HARDY, SHERIFF 2009-11512 PCSO
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1031 on: January 01, 2010, 06:02:33 PM »

Klaas

Thank you

OS

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: January 01, 2010, 06:30:29 PM »

Thanks

I saved it as two png files. I also redacted the personal phone numbers:

Hi JG! Wink

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: January 01, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »

BAKER COUNTY, Fla. -- Another holiday has come and gone, and Haleigh Cummings' family still does not know what happened to their little girl.

Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, said Christmas was extremely difficult.

"There were a lot of things we didn't do. We didn't go all out because she wasn't there," Sheffield said through tears. "We let the kids open their presents three days before Christmas because I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it on Christmas Day."

Haleigh disappeared from her father's home in Satsuma in Putnam County in February. She was 5. Searches have turned up nothing in her case.

Sheffield said she feels law enforcement, specifically the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, is not doing enough to investigate her daughter's case.

"It's gone on long enough for them not to know anything," Sheffield sobbed. "I just don't understand. I want answers. I want to know what's going on. I want to know what clues they do have."

Linda Dayson and Robert Dove work with the Jacksonville-based organization Hurting Families With Children in Crime.
It supports families who are victims of crime.

The organization is supporting Sheffield and the rest of Haleigh's family.

Dayson said, "I don't believe Putnam County is doing the best they can do with this ongoing search. We don't want this to be another cold case."

She wants surrounding law enforcement agencies to help the PCSO.

PCSO Lt. Johnny Greenwood said a team of investigators just met with Sheffield and her family in November.

Greenwood said investigators got the family "up to speed on the case."

continued..

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=150139&catid=3

Linda Dayson, who leads a local crime-fighting organization, lives in the complex. She said she and her fiance heard shots about 4:15 a.m. and when he came outside, he found the man slain.

more...
http://www.ethiopianreview.com/content/9827

Helping families to heal the hurt
http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/060108/met_284992043.shtmlhttp://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/060108/met_284992043.shtml

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: January 01, 2010, 06:56:26 PM »

Klass and Brandi Thank You..

911 call- Misty and Charles Jones..

Why would Misty lie and state there were 2 children in the vehicle when on the incident report in states no one under 18 were present or did LE make another typo error.- This is under Miscellaneous in the incident report..
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: January 01, 2010, 07:17:28 PM »

One last possibility about his "alone time" and this incident with/without Misty..........scoring some drugs to ring in the new year
Thought about that also, and I bet Ron and Misty have been seeing each other all along, wonder what happened to the stripper girlfriend?
Good question...I bet there was never another girl friend...I think Ron and Misty have kept the sheets  hot all along, I think the divorce was for show...I call BS on the divorce...I can picture Ron and Misty listening to Tina Turner singing...Private Dancer (Misty being Ronalds personal stripper) and smoking wacky weed and saying we... gottem fooled.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: January 01, 2010, 07:32:58 PM »

Hollys Gmom said,
in January 1st, 2010 at 6:30 pm

Here is a rough trnascript of the CJ 911 call includes exact timestamps of truck accelerating past. (3 times)

5:48 Cj “He pulled a gun out of the truck and pointed it at me when I was behind him earlier and said “I’ll kill you”..that’s when I cut right to go around him and hit the back of his truck…and that’s when…I guess he didn’t have a shot so..I hit the back of the truck”

http://www.bloggernews.net/123430

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: January 01, 2010, 07:33:26 PM »

Kathleen looks like she is posing for the mugshot  I take it that she must be the wife of Charles Sr?

Wow her eyes look glassy...with herself looking sassy for her mug shot

Charles Sr.age shows 63 so she may be his daughter if that is his correct age...who knows it takes a NYC lawyer to figure out who is who...maybe we should send TMZ to Sinsuma they will get the inside scoop of who is doing who

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: January 01, 2010, 07:35:53 PM »

Klass and Brandi Thank You..

911 call- Misty and Charles Jones..

Why would Misty lie and state there were 2 children in the vehicle when on the incident report in states no one under 18 were present or did LE make another typo error.- This is under Miscellaneous in the incident report..

Because she would not know how to tell the truth if it slapped her in the face

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1039 on: January 01, 2010, 07:37:59 PM »

Brandi

TY

OS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.