May 21, 2024, 10:25:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 410889 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: December 15, 2009, 03:39:23 PM »

Aren't non profit foundations accountable for where the money has gone or goes?  How can we learn for sure if they are running a bogus foundation? Is it public knowledge if they are asked?  I am unfamiliar with how that works.  Anyone??
There has been discussion on this, and since I'm not real sure, I can't answer. But I do believe the money has to be all accounted for.

It's pretty hard to track down how much money was put into a jar.  Unless they get a check, donations are hard to trace.  I believe they can all draw a salary and all, or part of, their mortgage payment can be paid for by the fraudation as well as utilities, transportation, etc.  In other words all they have to do is keep lying and getting donations and they need not work again.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1621 on: December 15, 2009, 03:41:26 PM »

Aren't non profit foundations accountable for where the money has gone or goes?  How can we learn for sure if they are running a bogus foundation? Is it public knowledge if they are asked?  I am unfamiliar with how that works.  Anyone??
There has been discussion on this, and since I'm not real sure, I can't answer. But I do believe the money has to be all accounted for.

It's pretty hard to track down how much money was put into a jar.  Unless they get a check, donations are hard to trace.  I believe they can all draw a salary and all, or part of, their mortgage payment can be paid for by the fraudation as well as utilities, transportation, etc.  In other words all they have to do is keep lying and getting donations and they need not work again.

It's sick and sad. And get tattoos, take cruises, get trips to go on talk shows, and Georgie even got fancy studs for his ears.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: December 15, 2009, 03:41:42 PM »

and it appears that they are living off of this foundation... shame on them...get a job..

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1623 on: December 15, 2009, 03:42:33 PM »

You know Joy is setting herself up to get the blame for this  and does not have enough sense to know it.She is wanting attention so bad in her delusional mind that she is just digging herself deeper and deeper into being under the bus.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: December 15, 2009, 03:42:52 PM »

It's sick and sad. And get tattoos, take cruises, get trips to go on talk shows, and Georgie even got fancy studs for his ears.

isn't that what all grieving grand parents/parents do? 

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: December 15, 2009, 03:43:20 PM »

snip from bananas post:

While mine could change if the evidence was there.  However, at this juncture, my opinion remains the same.

with respect to your opinion, how much more evidence do you need?
and it is good to stick to our opinion until you are sure...don't let others sway you...You like the rest of us need to follow your heart and your gut feelings...
I would be interested in hearing what you feel is not enough evidence...do you have anything specific that you are doubting about the evidence against Casey? thanks...

No Cookie... I never said I thought Casey was innocent.  I am saying I will not condemn the grandparents along with her.  Thre are no facts to substantiate it..... and it seems to me.... there is a lot of rumor being taken as fact.

wow when i was on earlier it seemed like everyone was going bananas and still are...we can just give our opinion without dragging it on all day cant we.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: December 15, 2009, 03:44:48 PM »

and it appears that they are living off of this foundation... shame on them...get a job..

I find it even more appalling that they are using the term "missing" a lot.  Caylee was NEVER a missing child.  She was a murdered child.  She was kidnapped by a very elusive nanny who apparently gave the child to Kronk.  At least that's all that I can figure out from what they are alleging.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: December 15, 2009, 03:46:22 PM »

You know Joy is setting herself up to get the blame for this  and does not have enough sense to know it.She is wanting attention so bad in her delusional mind that she is just digging herself deeper and deeper into being under the bus.
    I agree, and where is her family to stop some of this? She must have a family member that loves and cares for her and would step in. And I won't even get started on her three kids  who takes care of them?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1628 on: December 15, 2009, 03:47:27 PM »

snip from bananas post:

While mine could change if the evidence was there.  However, at this juncture, my opinion remains the same.

with respect to your opinion, how much more evidence do you need?
and it is good to stick to our opinion until you are sure...don't let others sway you...You like the rest of us need to follow your heart and your gut feelings...
I would be interested in hearing what you feel is not enough evidence...do you have anything specific that you are doubting about the evidence against Casey? thanks...

No Cookie... I never said I thought Casey was innocent.  I am saying I will not condemn the grandparents along with her.  Thre are no facts to substantiate it..... and it seems to me.... there is a lot of rumor being taken as fact.

wow when i was on earlier it seemed like everyone was going bananas and still are...we can just give our opinion without dragging it on all day cant we.

not sure what you mean by this.....If we are still discussing this, isn't that ok? some of us have just logged on and are catching up with posts...

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: December 15, 2009, 03:48:16 PM »

So..... if you had proof to that effect, then I could see your huffing and puffing and being mad..  It would upset me as well.  But so far, there seems to be no proof... only rumor.

Posted online at http://askville.amazon.com/find-profit-organization-legitimate-Specifically-Children-International/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=11978918
The charity should have a clear mission statement and should use the majority of the money it receives from donations to support its programs rather than to pay off executive salaries or do more fundraising. Donors should be able to request and receive written material about how the charity uses its funds.

In reality, we don't know how the Anthonys pay their bills or if in fact, Cindy had a face lift... it is just all speculation and rumor.

So I will go back into lurker mode again before I am publicly stoned. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: December 15, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »

isn't that what all grieving grand parents/parents do? 
I can't and never will figure out how they have no shame, I would be literally locked up in my home. The were definitely not in line the day that shame and decency was handed out. 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: December 15, 2009, 03:50:45 PM »

not sure what you mean by this.....If we are still discussing this, isn't that ok? some of us have just logged on and are catching up with posts...

good point...just thought i saw everyone from before....thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: December 15, 2009, 03:51:14 PM »

But where are they getting money for all their things? Selling photos of their dead grandchild, their foundation. It has to be where the money is coming from they don't work. Maybe going to work would be beneficial and keep them busy, instead of running around acting a fool.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: December 15, 2009, 03:54:42 PM »

I find it even more appalling that they are using the term "missing" a lot.  Caylee was NEVER a missing child.  She was a murdered child.  She was kidnapped by a very elusive nanny who apparently gave the child to Kronk.  At least that's all that I can figure out from what they are alleging.

Yes, DonFL, it is appalling.  Casey knew where she was all the time and it wasn't with a "Nanny."  I find it so pretentious to call a babysitter a "Nanny."  But it is even more pretentious to claim you have a "Nanny" when you don't even have a babysitter.  I just have to wonder what Casey did with Caylee all day when she was pretending to go to work and drop Caylee off with a "Nanny."  I guess she waited until Cindy and George were gone and came back home and Cindy knew it.  She has mentioned food and clothing being not in the same place. 

One of the things the Anthonys have done which I find so unforgivable is to blame other people for Caylee's murder.  Jesse Grund, Zenaida Gonzales and not the Anthonys directly as far as I know, but Roy Kronk has had his life ruined by these unthinking people. 

You are absolutely right about non-profits.  Who's to say that every nickle in those jars is accounted for.  Who's to say any of it is accounted for.  The officers of a non-profit are on a salary, that would include at least George and Cindy as well as Lee's girlfriend's mother and  possibly others.  The salaries are set by the officers of the corporation.  And part of the home, as you point out, can be deducted as offices for the corporation.  The possibilities are endless. Trips, food, gas, everything they do, as a matter of fact, can be paid for by the non-profit.  So while there may not be any actual profit to report, there is definitely a profit. Oh the good life.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: December 15, 2009, 03:55:10 PM »

Conway ,Biaz, the Anthony's are always whining about not getting a fair trial because of all the talk and what the State has released. They are the ones making a run for every tv show that will pay them a fee and always in front of the cameras. I can't wait for Judge Strickland to remind them of that fact.
I can't wait for Judge Strickland's rulings to come down - I am hoping this doesn't mean he is having a difficult time deciding.....they both seemed to be no brainers but I am no legal beagle either.

I fear JS is going to rule that the family visits (if any more happen) will continue to be taped but not released to the public...I sure hope I am wrong on this one.
I hope you are to Sunny but then the question begs - will KC really even want to see them?  If he makes an exception for the queen murderess I am going to be so disenchanted with him. 

This is purely speculation on my part...but here goes. Lyons made a statement several weeks ago and I can't quote it verbatim...but she said KC needs to see her family. I think Lyons is smart enough to realize what them NOT seeing her looks like to the general public. So  think SHE is the one pushing the family visits be renewed. I also think she and JB have butted heads over this. So JB's concession to AL is to allow the visits but not if the visitation videos are released to the public. None of them IMO can be trusted not to show their azzes. I think KC would be forced to see them if the visitation videos will not be released. Her visitation is the only thing she has control over...if she had wanted to see any of her family there is no way JB could have prevented it.  I wish I knew how strongly JS felt about the Sunshine Laws.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: December 15, 2009, 03:57:25 PM »

Conway ,Biaz, the Anthony's are always whining about not getting a fair trial because of all the talk and what the State has released. They are the ones making a run for every tv show that will pay them a fee and always in front of the cameras. I can't wait for Judge Strickland to remind them of that fact.
I can't wait for Judge Strickland's rulings to come down - I am hoping this doesn't mean he is having a difficult time deciding.....they both seemed to be no brainers but I am no legal beagle either.

I fear JS is going to rule that the family visits (if any more happen) will continue to be taped but not released to the public...I sure hope I am wrong on this one.

SUNNY
I hope not too but even if he did, prosecution could view them. They will use anything to help their case, if it's uncontrolled anger, surely if there was obvious story straightening betwix them all. The red buttons that send any of them spiraling out of control can be pushed by the State too.
I assume that the State would be able to view them??? I hope he doesn't cave into their whiney demands, sends a bad message. Opens floodgates for others in the future.

mizjay....I too assume the State would be able to view them, but  don't know.  I too hope that JS is not going to allow this to happen...to stop the media from requesting the visitations IF any ever happen.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: December 15, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »

I hope you are to Sunny but then the question begs - will KC really even want to see them?  If he makes an exception for the queen murderess I am going to be so disenchanted with him. 
Honestly if there was a repeat of the "hello gorgeous" visit I'm sure that I would go into a conniption fit that would never end.  The code talking with Lee might make me lose it. J/K, I'd eat it with a spoon!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: December 15, 2009, 03:59:56 PM »

This is purely speculation on my part...but here goes. Lyons made a statement several weeks ago and I can't quote it verbatim...but she said KC needs to see her family. I think Lyons is smart enough to realize what them NOT seeing her looks like to the general public. So  think SHE is the one pushing the family visits be renewed. I also think she and JB have butted heads over this. So JB's concession to AL is to allow the visits but not if the visitation videos are released to the public. None of them IMO can be trusted not to show their azzes. I think KC would be forced to see them if the visitation videos will not be released. Her visitation is the only thing she has control over...if she had wanted to see any of her family there is no way JB could have prevented it.  I wish I knew how strongly JS felt about the Sunshine Laws.

sunny...I think that you are exactly right!
If I thought that my child was innocent and was in jail, nothing would keep me from going to visit her....or no one, except if my child would not see me..at least I would make the attempt and show that I cared by showing up even if I was turned away..jmo....
they could go see her and just talk about the weather, nothing else, but at least they and she would be seeing each other...
I can't wait for the judge to say that she will receive no special treatment and that the parents are free to go visit any time, their choice...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: December 15, 2009, 04:02:19 PM »

trim I  you...this woman is truly delusional...now she saw a man acting strangely and she smelled an odor?  This is the first time this has come out....bet this woman has a stash of wacky backy

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: December 15, 2009, 04:04:30 PM »

Thanks trim....WHY?  I am afraid JS ruled in favor of DC and this is just a formality!!  Please let me be wrong!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.