May 13, 2024, 03:56:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #167 7/29/10 - 8/09/10  (Read 172230 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #900 on: August 09, 2010, 04:19:19 PM »

Brandi this is precious  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #901 on: August 09, 2010, 04:28:44 PM »

I don't know either what to say at this point. But what gets me if Dom did find Caylee's body, and ran back to the Anthonys and told them, what horrible people to let her stay out there like that    What also really gets me is I don't believe there will ever be any actions or charges brought against them   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: August 09, 2010, 04:29:03 PM »

Klaas can verify this......

Friday Nov. 26th, myself and several others got PM's in the psychic chat room on ustream. We were told Caylee's remains were found near her home. We were told "a family member" led "this person" to her remains. We were not to say anything, but were told to expect LE to announce the following week that remains were found, but would have to wait for DNA tests to confirm. Naturally, those of us who were told this were just sick. For the life of me I can't believe no one in the media picked up on this info. (I later found out at least 20 of us in the chat room got this info)
I didn't say a word to anyone but Klaas about this info.
I waited, never heard another thing until Dec. 11th when Caylee was found.
Dom Casey went poking and searching the week of Nov. 16th, 10 days before we got this info that Caylee was found.

Coincidence??? I think not!

I believe Dom Casey did find Caylee one of the days he went out searching in Nov. He just didn't have the b@lls to call LE. No, he let poor Caylee rot, and decompose, for almost another month. IMO

If you have any doubts when Cindy knew for sure, watch the video on Nov 21, 2008 with Cindy, George, and Michelle Bart.  (coincidence, same week Dom Casey out poking through bags on Suburban Drive? Nope) IMO

I can't find a working link for the interview Nov. 21. If anyone has one, could you please post it....TIA
Interesting....any insight/thoughts on who the "family member" is that led "this person" to the remains?  Do you think LP was privy to this message/info?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: August 09, 2010, 04:31:54 PM »

Thanks, Mission. She was such a precious little girl.

Justice is coming.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: August 09, 2010, 04:35:36 PM »

Friday Nov. 26th, myself and several others got PM's in the psychic chat room on ustream. We were told Caylee's remains were found near her home. We were told "a family member" led "this person" to her remains. We were not to say anything, but were told to expect LE to announce the following week that remains were found, but would have to wait for DNA tests to confirm. Naturally, those of us who were told this were just sick. For the life of me I can't believe no one in the media picked up on this info. (I later found out at least 20 of us in the chat room got this info)
Dom Casey went poking and searching the week of Nov. 16th, 10 days before we got this info that Caylee was found.

I believe Dom Casey did find Caylee one of the days he went out searching in Nov. He just didn't have the b@lls to call LE. No, he let poor Caylee rot, and decompose, for almost another month. IMO

If you have any doubts when Cindy knew for sure, watch the video on Nov 21, 2008 with Cindy, George, and Michelle Bart.  (coincidence, same week Dom Casey out poking through bags on Suburban Drive? Nope) IMO

I can't find a working link for the interview Nov. 21. If anyone has one, could you please post it....TIA

Here's the video of "almost catatonic" Cindy NOV. 20 or 21st 2008.....4 days after Dom was searching on Suburban Drive. It speaks for itself, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0&feature=related
Seeme thank you for posting this, it is chilling, down right chilling.  Dom Casey and the whole Anthony entourage better go down, that is all I can say.  It shakes me to the core knowing that these heartless, self absorbed creeps knew where Caylee was and just left that precious little girl lay, all because of their grandiose plan to protect a murdering POS named Casey Anthony.  Although I have always thought they all knew exactly where Caylee's lifeless body lay, now I am even more convinced. Seriously this brings tears to my eyes and such anger to my soul.  Shame on DC and the entire bunch of low lifes. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: August 09, 2010, 04:35:42 PM »

OMG seeme I remember that, Cindy looked half dead 

When I watched that, in my heart I knew Cindy knew Caylee had passed.

After I got the info about Caylee being found the next week, in my heart I knew Caylee had passed, and I understood Cindy's behavior in that interview.
That's one of the few times I have had any sympathy for Cindy. She showed true,
NORMAL, grief for the first time. IMO

November 21,2008   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4155.1780
We monkeys have done a lot of posting.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: August 09, 2010, 04:37:08 PM »

Here's the video of "almost catatonic" Cindy NOV. 20 or 21st 2008.....4 days after Dom was searching on Suburban Drive. It speaks for itself, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0&feature=related
Seeme thank you for posting this, it is chilling, down right chilling.  Dom Casey and the whole Anthony entourage better go down, that is all I can say.  It shakes me to the core knowing that these heartless, self absorbed creeps knew where Caylee was and just left that precious little girl lay, all because of their grandiose plan to protect a murdering POS named Casey Anthony.  Although I have always thought they all knew exactly where Caylee's lifeless body lay, now I am even more convinced. Seriously this brings tears to my eyes and such anger to my soul.  Shame on DC and the entire bunch of low lifes. 
Lowest of the low.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: August 09, 2010, 04:37:26 PM »

The name Benevides... looks to me alot like: belle vida.

WHOA>>>>>>>>>>>>> good catch !! That opens up a lot of possibilities in my little brain.

I read with interest that article on Benevides.  Remember back in the early days when we had lengthy discussions about that 'mysterious stranger' who visited Casey?  The one even she didn't seem to 'recognize', perhaps til later?  Who seemed to be there 'on behalf of' someone else?  I know we left that discussion, came back to it again and again.  Hard to know who that 'visitor' was, who he seemed to represent, and what if anything, was the unsaid message to Casey.  Everytime money has come up in this case, big money, I have wondered about that 'stranger' who came visiting. 

Kind of falls right in line with someone like this Benevides in the background, the type of person that others say folks tiptoe around, perhaps listens to when he speaks kind of person.  Since he seems to have been the one who gave the reward, could he also have been the one behind the 'visitor' that day?

If so, what could the unspoken message to Casey have been?  Don't talk, or else?  Or else what? 

How could she have met up with him, or somehow gotten herself involved with him?  What could Casey have gotten herself caught up in, that 'someone' didn't want mentioned........ ever. 

Seems for him to have offered up THAT amount of money on her behalf, why?  What was Casey to him?  What would have been his hold over her?  Does any possible hold over Casey, extend itself to Cindy/George/Lee as well? 

Are Benevides and some dirty cop/s somehow connected?  If so, is this why it seems that Cindy/George/Lee are 'untouchable' by LE, since time and again it seems they get away with the most outrageous stuff!  Stuff that you and me would have been cooling our heels in jail a longgggg time ago for.  Is LE looking the other way as it pertains to Cindy/George/Lee, as a tip of the hat favor to someone such as Benevides? 

Just who IS this guy?  Can we find out, without getting ourselves on a hit list? 

Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: August 09, 2010, 04:44:24 PM »

Remember the whole "Lifetime club" thing....could there be any link between PB and that???????????  Ducking for cover.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: August 09, 2010, 04:55:32 PM »

WHOA>>>>>>>>>>>>> good catch !! That opens up a lot of possibilities in my little brain.

I read with interest that article on Benevides.  Remember back in the early days when we had lengthy discussions about that 'mysterious stranger' who visited Casey?  The one even she didn't seem to 'recognize', perhaps til later?  Who seemed to be there 'on behalf of' someone else?  I know we left that discussion, came back to it again and again.  Hard to know who that 'visitor' was, who he seemed to represent, and what if anything, was the unsaid message to Casey.  Everytime money has come up in this case, big money, I have wondered about that 'stranger' who came visiting. 

Kind of falls right in line with someone like this Benevides in the background, the type of person that others say folks tiptoe around, perhaps listens to when he speaks kind of person.  Since he seems to have been the one who gave the reward, could he also have been the one behind the 'visitor' that day?

If so, what could the unspoken message to Casey have been?  Don't talk, or else?  Or else what? 

How could she have met up with him, or somehow gotten herself involved with him?  What could Casey have gotten herself caught up in, that 'someone' didn't want mentioned........ ever. 

Seems for him to have offered up THAT amount of money on her behalf, why?  What was Casey to him?  What would have been his hold over her?  Does any possible hold over Casey, extend itself to Cindy/George/Lee as well? 

Are Benevides and some dirty cop/s somehow connected?  If so, is this why it seems that Cindy/George/Lee are 'untouchable' by LE, since time and again it seems they get away with the most outrageous stuff!  Stuff that you and me would have been cooling our heels in jail a longgggg time ago for.  Is LE looking the other way as it pertains to Cindy/George/Lee, as a tip of the hat favor to someone such as Benevides? 

Just who IS this guy?  Can we find out, without getting ourselves on a hit list? 

Monkey Devil!

Hi Wyks.  I remember discussion about this Peter Benevides and his piles of money.  If I recall I think he is now in jail but not sure.  Maybe another monkey can correct me if I am wrong but I will snoop around and see what I can find.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: August 09, 2010, 04:57:20 PM »

It seems to me that George and Cindy, in addition to reflecting on Caylee's short life, would reflect on how she died---Horribly at the hands of their daughter, Caylee's own mother.

They might reflect on what they did to enable Casey and that made her the monster she is and what they might have done to prevent this tragedy.  While I believe that some people are born evil, and I believe Casey is one of them, surely George and Cindy should have recognized some problem with Casey early on and taken steps to get help for her and protect others from her.

Certainly, the fault lies with Casey, but I believe George and Cindy, by their taking no steps to restrain Casey's behaviour, are culpable to some degree in Caylee's death.  Even if they don't acknowledge it to others, there's no doubt in my mind that Cindy and George know she's dead and no amount of ridiculous posturing will change that one fact.  She's dead and Casey did it.  Live with that George and Cindy. You created her.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 09, 2010, 05:02:49 PM »

I don't know either what to say at this point. But what gets me if Dom did find Caylee's body, and ran back to the Anthonys and told them, what horrible people to let her stay out there like that    What also really gets me is I don't believe there will ever be any actions or charges brought against them   

I don't believe either that George and Cindy will ever face justice for what they've done to interfere with the investigation.  Lied to LE, tampered with evidence, conspired to do these things, and now mail fraud by Cindy.  But they are covered with teflon. Nothing will ever happen to them.  After all, as the cop said, "Haven't the Anthonys been through enought?"

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: August 09, 2010, 05:07:01 PM »

It seems to me that George and Cindy, in addition to reflecting on Caylee's short life, would reflect on how she died---Horribly at the hands of their daughter, Caylee's own mother.

They might reflect on what they did to enable Casey and that made her the monster she is and what they might have done to prevent this tragedy.  While I believe that some people are born evil, and I believe Casey is one of them, surely George and Cindy should have recognized some problem with Casey early on and taken steps to get help for her and protect others from her.

Certainly, the fault lies with Casey, but I believe George and Cindy, by their taking no steps to restrain Casey's behaviour, are culpable to some degree in Caylee's death.  Even if they don't acknowledge it to others, there's no doubt in my mind that Cindy and George know she's dead and no amount of ridiculous posturing will change that one fact.  She's dead and Casey did it.  Live with that George and Cindy. You created her.
Babybear I must say I have to agree with you and what really grates on my last nerve is..........Cindy does look depleted in that video, BUT, it wasn't long after that that she went on the KC is innocent tour, spewing her lies, promoting the fraudation and deceiving everyone and anyone who would give her a platform.  GA and CA are culpable in more ways than one.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: August 09, 2010, 05:07:02 PM »

I am having such a hard time with thinking that DC may have known and left sweet Caylee out there....I also have always thought that the A's knew long before anyone else, but I had always hoped that at least they didn't know where she actually was.  I am so sick over the possibility that they all knew and left her there I don't even know what to do.....Caylee you did not deserve this fate BUT I WILL REJOICE today.....you are with those that will love you and guard you and hold you close forever....Happy Birthday again sweet girl

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: August 09, 2010, 05:09:24 PM »

Some things are just not ok to let go....I just think it is wrong to speculate about Cindy's father.  There has been nothing that indicates that there was a problem with this man.   He is not in a position to defend himself.  JMHO

Yeah, it seems that Caylee was afraid, we just don't know what about.  On that day, in that place, perhaps in the lap of someone she didn't know very well, no matter that he was Cindy's father.  That could cause fear right there, for a little one.  No need IMO to leap to further conclusions than that.  For that particular pic/video anyway.  It doesn't address the seeming fear/haunted looks Caylee had at other times, which could be about other things at those times.  Or an overall sense of things to come, as others have said. 

When I was very young, (five), brand new to this adoptive family, the paternal gramma was very old, in a nursing home, and I was supposed to go and give her a hug and kiss.  My new gramma they said.  Uh hmmm.  She scared the beejeebees outta me!!  Sitting in one of those old fashioned wooden wheelchairs.  Am quite sure if any pic had been taken of me at that point, it would have shown me as quite scared to the point of terror.  Yet having to do what the adult in my life was making me do, give her a hug/kiss.  Ya do it, get it over with and run back to your perception of a safe place.  That's the indication I've always had of Caylee with her g.grandpa that day.  Plus she looked very very tired herself. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: August 09, 2010, 05:09:44 PM »

thanks for sharing this seeme....naturally  have a lot of questions that you can't answer...so I won't go into them.   I do believe in heaven and hell and I believe there is a special place waiting for the A's and anyone else who knew where Caylee was and did nothing! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #916 on: August 09, 2010, 05:14:50 PM »

thanks for sharing this seeme....naturally  have a lot of questions that you can't answer...so I won't go into them.   I do believe in heaven and hell and I believe there is a special place waiting for the A's and anyone else who knew where Caylee was and did nothing! 
I believe that also Sunny, because I don't believe there will be any punishment in the courts for them. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: August 09, 2010, 05:23:28 PM »

After I got the info about Caylee being found the next week, in my heart I knew Caylee had passed, and I understood Cindy's behavior in that interview.

Wow Seeme.    Thanks for sharing that info with us.   
I also remember thinking that Cindy knew that Caylee was gone after watching that video back then.   Soon after, she was running her mouth on Larry King about the Caylee sightings but we weren't fooled.       
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: August 09, 2010, 05:23:56 PM »

I had to don my fire retardant suit before responding....and it's difficult when one is wearing hip boot and a tin foil hat!!   I have watched this video on numerous occasions and I see this as nothing more than a sympathy ploy on the part of sin-cin. She may be on some meds but I, personally, don't see any grief in her. George's arrogance is paramount and I really believe he would be the one to be grieving and showing it.  Perhaps I have just gotten so jaded with these 2...but I can't see it...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: August 09, 2010, 05:24:14 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I'm foggy on this...wasn't this guy contacted by Amy or Jesse to help out with the reward money?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.