May 04, 2024, 05:49:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #27 10/15/09 - 11/10/09  (Read 417084 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: November 05, 2009, 10:35:45 PM »

, so now we know that Tommy doesnt mind having his son in the vehicle with him while he has drugs in it also, hmmm, and we also know that they are still doing drugs hot and heavy, well, and they would still want everyone to believe that they would never hurt a child, well maybe they wouldnt intentionally, but what about accidently, he could have harmed his own child that very morning by having these drugs in the vehicle with him and also being behind the wheel in the condition he was in........these people are really really stupid!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: November 05, 2009, 10:37:05 PM »

, so now we know that Tommy doesnt mind having his son in the vehicle with him while he has drugs in it also, hmmm, and we also know that they are still doing drugs hot and heavy, well, and they would still want everyone to believe that they would never hurt a child, well maybe they wouldnt intentionally, but what about accidently, he could have harmed his own child that very morning by having these drugs in the vehicle with him and also being behind the wheel in the condition he was in........these people are really really stupid!!!
Sorry I meant Hank Jr....or is that still tommy????   yes now I remember it is Tommy...OMG....I dont even do drugs and never have but they are driving me crazy!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: November 05, 2009, 10:42:05 PM »

I don't know of any other place other than PC that you  can walk in to a Police Station and inquire if someone has your "roxies" on them....jeez I am never surprised with these folks.

o/t  where is islandmonkey ? I have not seen her posting lately...hope all is well with her.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: November 05, 2009, 10:48:48 PM »

My thoughts on some of your comments HH!!!

1.  If someone was taking their SON in a vehicle...WHY would the DRUGS be OUT IN THE OPEN!!!

2.  If someone is taking their SON to a bus stop which is 5 min away...WHY ALL THE DRUGS FOR THE 5 MIN. RIDE.

3.  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH LINDSAY TO LET HIM TAKE THAT CHILD UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

4.  I AM HAPPY SO VERY HAPPY TO READ THAT THE CHILD SERVICES WERE CALLED IN.

5.  Normal people sleep at night....so he must have been up all night partying...and needed to sleeep at the bus stop.

6.  WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: November 05, 2009, 11:04:48 PM »

My thoughts on some of your comments HH!!!

1.  If someone was taking their SON in a vehicle...WHY would the DRUGS be OUT IN THE OPEN!!!

2.  If someone is taking their SON to a bus stop which is 5 min away...WHY ALL THE DRUGS FOR THE 5 MIN. RIDE.

3.  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH LINDSAY TO LET HIM TAKE THAT CHILD UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

4.  I AM HAPPY SO VERY HAPPY TO READ THAT THE CHILD SERVICES WERE CALLED IN.

5.  Normal people sleep at night....so he must have been up all night partying...and needed to sleeep at the bus stop.

6.  WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS. 
First of all....I have a feeling that these children see these drugs like this all the time out in the open, I think maybe thats where he was at already was in the van with these drugs when Lindsey sent him to take the children down to the bus stop.....and YES, to your post about him being up all night....he had probably just gotten home from doing drugs all night and probably trying to sell them and thats the reason they were right there....IMO

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: November 05, 2009, 11:11:39 PM »

and I just wanted to add that now aint this just a great place for Misty to come back to when she gets the restraining order dropped.......back to the same way of life....drugs and partyin, Oh well, maybe thats the best place for her, she will get arrested soon enough around her family and she will turn 18 soon so maybe she will get arested and put in the jail this time and have to answer some questions, so YES, I hope her butt does show  back up there and go back to living with her family.....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: November 05, 2009, 11:24:28 PM »

and I just wanted to add that now aint this just a great place for Misty to come back to when she gets the restraining order dropped.......back to the same way of life....drugs and partyin, Oh well, maybe thats the best place for her, she will get arrested soon enough around her family and she will turn 18 soon so maybe she will get arested and put in the jail this time and have to answer some questions, so YES, I hope her butt does show  back up there and go back to living with her family.....

Well they all sure like to stick to each other like glue, so maybe the best place is back in jail and the Child Services get the children. 

Goodness, just think if Austin would have taken one of those pills.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: November 06, 2009, 12:17:52 AM »

Well they all sure like to stick to each other like glue, so maybe the best place is back in jail and the Child Services get the children. 

Goodness, just think if Austin would have taken one of those pills.

How scary it is to have children in this environment.

Such a shame!

Grama: I left you a post at http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1005877#msg1005877

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1748 on: November 06, 2009, 02:21:00 AM »

Thank you Gizzie.    all I can say is wow.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: November 06, 2009, 06:27:04 AM »

Hi Grama!.
thanks for the info on Hanky Panky Croslin!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: November 06, 2009, 06:34:33 AM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-11-05/story/brother_of_misty_croslin_arrested_on_drug_charges_in_putnam_county
Brother of Misty Croslin arrested on drug charges in Putnam County
She was the last to see Haleigh Cummings

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 6:21 AM on Friday, Nov. 6, 2009

The brother of the last person to seen Haleigh Cummings before the Putnam County kindergartner disappeared in February has been arrested on drug charges.

Hank Thomas Croslin, Jr., 23, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after he was found slumped over in the front seat of a van near a school bus stop in Satsuma.

Putnam County investigators who responded to a report of a non-responsive person said they were told Croslin, whose sister Misty Croslin, 17, was the last person to see Haleigh, had not moved after dropping his son off at the bus.

He told deputies he had dropped his son off at 8 a.m. and taken a nap because he was sleepy, according to a police report.
Authorities said the arrest is unrelated to the disappearance of Haleigh, who remains missing. Her 6th birthday was in August.

Deputies found methadone, hydrocodone and other narcotics in the van during a search just before 9 a.m. Thursday.

Hank Croslin lives about a block from the intersection of Buffalo Bluff Road and Tyler Street in Satsuma where he was awakened by rescue personnel, according to a Putnam County Sheriff's Office report.

He was charged and jailed in lieu of $1,500 bail.

In September, he was charged with grand theft of a .38 caliber handgun that was reported missing by a former neighbor. He was questioned then about Haleigh's disappearance but authorities said it was unrelated to the theft arrest.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: November 06, 2009, 06:53:29 AM »

Tommy's family must not have made any profit...as he is still in jail.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: November 06, 2009, 08:35:55 AM »

and so it seems that the circle of life in Satsuma continues...parents doing drugs...their children doing drugs....the grand children in cars where drugs are present....the father of a child had to take a nap cause he was so tired...at his child's bus stop or close to it no less...Who is going to step up to the plate and break this hideous cycle? these kids don't have a chance....just like Haleigh doesn't ....Wouldn't you think that at least one of these parents would want better for their children? this is the epitome of selfish individuals who are parenting imo....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1753 on: November 06, 2009, 09:38:14 AM »

and so it seems that the circle of life in Satsuma continues...parents doing drugs...their children doing drugs....the grand children in cars where drugs are present....the father of a child had to take a nap cause he was so tired...at his child's bus stop or close to it no less...Who is going to step up to the plate and break this hideous cycle? these kids don't have a chance....just like Haleigh doesn't ....Wouldn't you think that at least one of these parents would want better for their children? this is the epitome of selfish individuals who are parenting imo....
You would think, but they can't break the cycle, for whatever selfish, moronic reason. They all make me ill, period.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: November 06, 2009, 10:38:49 AM »

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c), www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

The Bald Truth has learned that Misty Croslin-Cummings’ brother, Tommy, arrested at 8:56 a.m. Thursday Nov. 6 in Putnam County, Florida, on felony prescription drug–and drug equipment–possession charges, refused to talk with investigators in the Haleigh Cummings missing child case when they later paid him a visit in jail today. He’s being held on a $1,508 bond.

“They wanted to see if he had anything more to say about what he may know about Haleigh, or his sister, Misty, than he shared last time, and he said he didn’t have anything to add,” a source close to the case tells me in an exclusive interview.

In a public statement, PCSD spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood, denied the arrest had “any bearing on the Haleigh Cummings investigation, and we do not want subsequent arrests, such as this one, to cause distractions for our investigative team.”

Distraction or not, any arrest of a family member close to the person law enforcement has announced it believes holds the key to finding out what happened to the missing child–Misty Croslin Cummings–offers investigators a possible way to crack open further the window of mystery window on the case, sources have been telling us.

Tommy’s last arrest several weeks ago, on apparently unrelated gun theft charges, lead to his blockbuster revelation that sister, Misty, didn’t appear to be home when he pounded on the door about 10 pm the night she reported Haleigh missing from Ronald Cummings trailer. He’d never mentioned that curious claim at the time; afterwards, Tommy waltzed out of jail when his whopping $50,000 bond on the gun theft charge was dramatically lowered and he made bail.

At the time, investigators said he’d volunteered the crucial info he’d neglected to reveal months earlier–saying his former brother in law, Ronald, had called his cell phone and asked him to check on Misty when she stopped taking his calls.

Sources say cell phone records back that up; and that Ronald and Misty had been fighting.

At the time, Tommy told investigators he didn’t believe Misty she was home, that no lights were on and no child woke up and came to the door, either.

But no credible witnesses have been able to place Misty outside the trailer in the pre-dawn darkness early Feb. 10, when she insists she was sleeping, dead to the world until she says she awakened about 3 a.m. to use the bathroom, only to find a light on in the kitchen, the back door open and Haleigh gone.

While both Misty’s parents have questioned whether she she was home, her grandmother, Flora Hollers, tells me in an exclusive interview she suspects Tommy and a cousin named “Joe” Overstreet, who was visiting Satsuma relatives at the time, may know more than Mistys. Both are her grandsons.

“Just a grandmother’s intution,” she tells me, “but I don’t believe Misty knows anything, but if she does, I’m hoping she’ll tell me.”

The Bald Truth has reported an Florida Department of Law Enforcement agent assigned to the Haleigh Cummings task force has interviewed Overstreet twice in Tennessee, and that he has so far been ruled out as a suspect or person of interest, as has Tommy Jr.

According to a police report obtained by The Bald Truth, sheriff’s deputies found Tommy passed out in the front seat of the family’s blue min-van on Tyler Street and Buffalo Bluff Road, in Satsuma, Thursday at 8:56 a.m., possibly after dropping his young son, Austin, off at the school bus stop.

Ironically, it’s the same spot where Austin once hopped the school bus with his cousin and best friend, Haleigh, who used to chase him around the yard and kiss him, his mother, Lisa, tells me.

After rescue personnel woke him up, and determined he was okay, a deputy leaned in the open passenger window and “saw a prescription pill bottle, and a small sandwich bag containing several blue pills,” according to the police report obtained by The Bald Truth and posted below.

“I placed Hank in handcuffs until I could determine whether the pills were his or not,” the deputy reported. “Hank immediately began telling me that the pills belonged to his father, Hank Croslin Sr., and that Hank left them in the van. Hank (Jr., aka Tommy) also told me he did not know the pills were in the van. (He) said he had dropped his son off at the bus stop at 8 a.m., and had taken a nap because he was sleepy.”

Another deputy helped identify the pills as possibly illegal narcotics, along with a “piece of a drinking straw that appeared to have some form of powder residue on it–” and a “small baggie in the cup holder … which contained a white powder residue,” (which tested negative for cocaine), according to the report.

Soon, Tommy’s wife, Lindsay, and his father, Hank, Sr. arrived and asked if his son had any “roxies,” because some had been stolen from him the night before. When officers told him no such drug had been recovered, he split, and they read Tommy his Miranda rights. He denied the pills were his, said officers, and insisted they belonged to his father before he was placed under arrest and taken to jail.

The report identified the blue, orange and other pills as alprazolam, oxycodone; one identified as a cyclobenzaprine had been prescribed to Croslin, according to the pill bottle.

Lt. Greenwood said no officers would have any comment on the arrest. “We appreciate the media for keeping Haleigh in the spotlight, but the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is concentrating on finding Haleigh Cummings and bringing her home to her family,” he said in the release.

According to the police report ... Child Services became involved.

Here is the link to the police report...

http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/TOMMY-CROSLIN-JR-ARREST-2009-9839.pdf

OMG this family is relentless in adding another level to the white trash meter.... frigin pathetic
I am more and more inclined to believe haleigh may have overdosed and absolutely convinced that drugs played a part in her death one way or another
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: November 06, 2009, 01:11:41 PM »

PUTNAM COUNTY

Drug charges filed; no connection to Haleigh

The brother of the last person to seen Haleigh Cummings before the Putnam County kindergartner disappeared in February has been arrested on drug charges.

Hank Tho-mas Croslin Jr., 23, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia after he was found slumped over in the front seat of a van near a school bus stop in Satsuma.

County investigators who responded to a report of a non-responsive person said they were told Croslin, whose sister Misty Croslin, 17, was the last person to see Haleigh, had not moved after dropping his son off at the bus.

He told deputies he had dropped the boy off at 8 a.m. and taken a nap because he was sleepy, according to a police report.

Authorities said the arrest is unrelated to the disappearance of Haleigh, who remains missing. Her sixth birthday was in August.

Deputies found methadone, hydrocodone and other narcotics in the van during a search just before 9 a.m. Thursday.

Hank Croslin lives about a block from the intersection of Buffalo Bluff Road and Tyler Street in Satsuma where he was awakened by rescue personnel, according to a Sheriff's Office report.

He was charged and jailed in lieu of $1,500 bail.

In September, he was charged with grand theft of a .38 caliber handgun that was reported missing by a former neighbor. He was questioned then about Haleigh's disappearance but authorities said it was unrelated to the theft arrest.

Dana Treen

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-11-06/story/law_disorder_toddler_drowns_in_jacksonville_apartment_pond

Brother of Misty Croslin arrested on drug charge
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091106/ARTICLES/911061002/1002?Title=Brother-of-Misty-Croslin-arrested-on-drug-charge

Croslin's brother jailed on drug charges
http://www.staugustine.com/stories/110609/news_2153223.shtml

Brother of Misty Croslin arrested on drug charges in Putnam County
http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-11-05/story/brother_of_misty_croslin_arrested_on_drug_charges_in_putnam_county

Heart
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: November 06, 2009, 01:18:50 PM »

OT Link to thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6437.new#new
2 dead and at least 7 injured in high-rise office shooting in Orlando, FL
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 01:21:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1757 on: November 06, 2009, 03:56:17 PM »

I don't know of any other place other than PC that you  can walk in to a Police Station and inquire if someone has your "roxies" on them....jeez I am never surprised with these folks.

o/t  where is islandmonkey ? I have not seen her posting lately...hope all is well with her.

Hi mymonkey and HH, I did get your call but my phone is screwed up as I got it wet Sunday when I went fishing with a boat load of tequila drinkers and we got soaked.

So, not much actually new on Haleigh, just SSDD with the peripheral players

Sorry I have been out, but got a new squeeze and we are going non-stop and it's th efirst time I've laughed out loud since little Eli an angelic monkey

I'm around and reading.

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1758 on: November 06, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »

IM   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1759 on: November 06, 2009, 04:04:36 PM »

IM   

Hi NRCG!!!!  I keep checking in on all the thread when I sneak peeks at my bbery, just so sad to see no movement

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.