May 17, 2024, 09:57:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 390109 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: July 21, 2007, 01:41:47 AM »

Nite ROB...

CBB & Elaine ... thanks!  I just wondered what people thought about it.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 21, 2007, 01:42:40 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I think that 3 miles offshore consitutes International waters.... and I agree with you CBB - they have to be sure that any evidence comes here.

RU and MF are saying 12 miles

hmm ... I am not sure of that one.. .they could be right but I think it's 3.. going to try and find out for sure...BRB

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: July 21, 2007, 01:44:13 AM »

that would be funny ANNA... to see them waddling along....

Well, I'm just saying. . . .fattest buncha cops I ever saw.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.   Rolling Eyes All the ones I know have to pass a physical but I don't understand their system and the Frosted Flakes and such.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #523 on: July 21, 2007, 01:44:13 AM »

I was hoping, like Rob, that if she had been placed in a crab trap, there would be remains even now.

I'm not positive of that, however. I wish Dr. Baden would render an opinion on that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #524 on: July 21, 2007, 01:47:01 AM »

New sig line.  Wink  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: July 21, 2007, 01:47:34 AM »

they are right... it was extended from 3... if y'all are interested this site has the entire low down on international waters and territories

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mlawofsea.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 21, 2007, 01:47:59 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I was hoping, like Rob, that if she had been placed in a crab trap, there would be remains even now.

I'm not positive of that, however. I wish Dr. Baden would render an opinion on that.

CBB - he did and he said there WOULD be bones found.  He went on to say the possibility of determining the cause of death as well.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 21, 2007, 01:48:56 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Well, I'm just saying. . . .fattest buncha cops I ever saw.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.   Rolling Eyes All the ones I know have to pass a physical but I don't understand their system and the Frosted Flakes and such.

Oh Klaas, I wish you could see the what I am thinking so you could do a picture!!!  Like the old silent movie cops waddling away...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 21, 2007, 01:49:04 AM »

did we lose CBB??/

Prolly watching the videos, MrsR.

Embarassed  Embarassed and I do harass her to read the front page! Embarassed  

Can I ask a question?  How many ppl go and read the missing and exploited from off the right hand corner of the front page? Did y'all know Red covers all kinds of stories there?  I know there is a Missing Persons thread but I am talking about the blog/news part....I am just curious...

I love the Front Page.  I just haven't had time in ages to really spend there and read.  Should divide more and do half there and half here in the forum.

No, I don't read the M&E because I am afraid I will become hooked on another case as I have Natalee's and I just can't do that right now, not enough hours in the day.  I just read things posted here or on FP. Embarassed

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 21, 2007, 01:50:03 AM »

New sig line.  Wink  Laughing

you are too funny!  but it's true.. some great stuff out there!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 21, 2007, 01:50:47 AM »

Oh Klaas, I wish you could see the what I am thinking so you could do a picture!!!  Like the old silent movie cops waddling away...

Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 21, 2007, 01:51:09 AM »

did we lose CBB??/

Prolly watching the videos, MrsR.

Embarassed  Embarassed and I do harass her to read the front page! Embarassed  

Can I ask a question?  How many ppl go and read the missing and exploited from off the right hand corner of the front page? Did y'all know Red covers all kinds of stories there?  I know there is a Missing Persons thread but I am talking about the blog/news part....I am just curious...

I love the Front Page.  I just haven't had time in ages to really spend there and read.  Should divide more and do half there and half here in the forum.

No, I don't read the M&E because I am afraid I will become hooked on another case as I have Natalee's and I just can't do that right now, not enough hours in the day.  I just read things posted here or on FP. Embarassed

It's true I am hooked on several stories..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #532 on: July 21, 2007, 01:51:18 AM »

CBB - he did and he said there WOULD be bones found.  He went on to say the possibility of determining the cause of death as well.

Oh, WHOO HOO!!!!

I'm encouraged, Monkeys! Really, guys, this is great news! There is STILL a possibility of Nat's family having a funeral and bringing her home. There is STILL a possibility that JK2 and Dad are not in the clear!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: July 21, 2007, 01:52:32 AM »

Oh, WHOO HOO!!!!

I'm encouraged, Monkeys! Really, guys, this is great news! There is STILL a possibility of Nat's family having a funeral and bringing her home. There is STILL a possibility that JK2 and Dad are not in the clear!

Yep!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: July 21, 2007, 01:53:26 AM »

Mrs. Red - I can't believe you are still up!  Shocked

I'm going to go play a couple games then call it a night!

GOODNIGHT ALL!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #535 on: July 21, 2007, 01:54:43 AM »

Laughing  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 21, 2007, 01:55:53 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

I don't drink caffine and yet decided that turkish coffee would be great with dinner...  Rolling Eyes  So I am awake...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #537 on: July 21, 2007, 01:55:56 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite Klaas!

I think I'm not far behind you!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 21, 2007, 01:56:51 AM »

Nite Klaas!!!

CBB.. too funny...now if they were running and waddling... chasing joran and k2!

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: July 21, 2007, 02:01:11 AM »

Hi, Anna, I missed your post earlier.

I am going to call it a night, also.  I did start the thread in the lounge so, hope some of you will add to it.    

I am thinking that the perps thought that Natalee would never be found in the ocean.  Tim Miller seems to be very optimistic about the search, and they certainly have the best equipment available.  Wish I was more optimistic about those responsible being held accountable, but will settle for Natalee's parents to have her returned to them.

Prayers for all Monkeys in need... and especially for Natalee's family and TES.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.