May 22, 2024, 08:17:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 333938 times)
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2008, 12:09:58 PM »

I love this video!

At the end of the clip the female reporter asks "Why are you strutting like that?"

http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html

Casey, your butt is becoming the size of a double-wide! (Okay, I have a big butt too!)

Lisa
And yet again we see Casey smiling like this is all some game to her. I don't know how it is that someone has not just reached out and slapped her. I would take the assault charge just for the opportunity.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
ILoveTeaching85
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2008, 12:12:56 PM »

I love this video!

At the end of the clip the female reporter asks "Why are you strutting like that?"

Casey, your butt is becoming the size of a double-wide! (Okay, I have a big butt too!)

Lisa

She was strutting, she was loving the attention. I love the reporter who said "how many lives are you going to ruin?"   
dockitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2008, 12:14:17 PM »

I love this video!

Lisa

I guess Casey is learning that that's what happens when a person spends too much time eating pizza and playing on their computer.

DIG UP THAT BUSH IN ANTHONY YARD!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2008, 12:17:27 PM »

When will we find out if Casey gets to ride around with Baez???  What happened to the dead squirell???   What happened with the rope in the water???  Where is Wenchy and Carpe????  When is Tim coming back????

What is the answer to life the universer and everything? (42)

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »

Can someone tell me why the kids were in the garage at 3am?  Confused!!! 

Both families have an "attached" garage.. if you can get in through the big door, and the door to the house is unlocked, a person can sneak right in and kidnap a sleeping child.
I thought that Sabrina's Aisenberg's bedroom was right off the garage; that's why it was 'easy' to come in and get her.  I remember an interview they did and showed where the bedroom was in contrast to where the garage was.

You know.. in the case with Danielle, I want to say her bedroom was upstairs...  and yet nobody heard a thing. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2008, 12:18:49 PM »

Awesome!  Please let us know when to submit entries as well as if this book will be available for online purchase! God bless Tim and TES!

We certainly will, Dolce. The online purchase is one of the things Marlee will be talking to TES about today. I think it would be awesome but obviously, TES wouldn't have time to do this. Marlee & I have both agreed to handle it. Just the details have to be worked out as well as TES' permisiion.

Amazing idea MrsKub!!!...please let me know when and where to submit my entry....Awsome work you do Dear.....Blessings....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2008, 12:22:02 PM »

I love this video!

Lisa

I just watched the video. Does she have no shame? I mean.. come on.  Her daughter is missing, she is basically impeding a police investigation into the disappearance.. and yet she acts like she's sex on a stick. GMAFB!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »

I love this video!

Lisa

Casey Anthony is sooo arrogant ... no conscience ... not remorse.  It is beyond me why she has not broken and ... revealed all.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »

I love this video!

Lisa

I guess Casey is learning that that's what happens when a person spends too much time eating pizza and playing on their computer.

I dont know how she could see with all that makeup on her eyes.......she makes me sick......she better enjoy walking outside while she can because taking rides with men in trucks and hanging out at jose's office is not gonna be a part of her sentencing.....I wish I had been standing close enough to stick something out in the street and tripped her fat a&& about the time the Lady said ....why are you strutting like that......now that would have been funny!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2008, 12:25:09 PM »

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I missed the answer.

Do we have any idea when the decision will be made pertaining to Baez's latest list of requests regarding to Casey, the evidence, etc?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2008, 12:26:28 PM »

Do we have any idea when the decision will be made pertaining to Baez's latest list of requests regarding to Casey, the evidence, etc?

TY
I believe they go before the Judge on Friday..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2008, 12:28:21 PM »

knayknay wrote:
I watched a show on I.D. last night (48 hours) that was about a five month old baby who got abducted. The Aeisenberg case. Anyways it was EERILY similar to Caylee's case right down to what the parents accused the Sheriff's department of. They also did not want (and still do not want) anyone searching for a dead baby, but a live one. And it's been 11 years. This happened in 1997. They claim they left their garage door open and someone walked in - at 3:00 in the morning and took the baby and none of the other two children. I really didn't know what to believe after watching it, but I guess I ended up feeling sorry for the parents and still wonder. I'll try and find out when it's on again, and let you all know. It was so MUCH like this case, it was SCARY!!!!! The vigils, the press coverage, where the parents put the blame, and on and on and on.

Remember what happened with the David Westerfield case?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danielle_Van_Dam

He snuck into the home of Danielle Van Dam, and kidnapped her.  Nobody locked the garage door..

I always try to double check everything, and when I ask my husband if he's locked everything, I typically check again anyway.  You never can be too careful.. although logic tells me that if somebody really wants to get in and do harm, they will try like hell to find a way.   (Who knows what the outcome would have been in either of these cases if the garage door had been locked?)
Can someone tell me why the kids were in the garage at 3am?  Confused!!! 
Dolce, the garages were attached to the house and had a door between the two.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2008, 12:30:42 PM »

I love this video!

Lisa
For the record I did not make this comment!!!  ( I do agree though..hee hee.
Who am I to talk though I have gained a total of 2.75lbs so far)

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2008, 12:31:07 PM »

TY

Thanks, HH. I sure hope the judge shoots down any of Baez's looney requests.

I Stand With The Girl
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2008, 12:33:46 PM »

Did anyone see Todd Black on Fox news a few minutes ago!?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2008, 12:35:30 PM »

TY

Thanks, HH. I sure hope the judge shoots down any of Baez's looney requests.
One things for sure....Casey wont be allowed to go search.......why would the one that is the main suspect be allowed to go search for something she hid in the first place....thats so totally stupid.........No she wont be able to do that!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2008, 12:35:37 PM »

Jose Baez justifies his request for release of documents crucial to the prosecutor's case against his client although Casey has yet to be charged in connection to the happenings encompassing the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

I know I am in the minority on this form but ... to avoid possible lawsuits ... I spectulate that the judiary and the prosecution are going to bow.

Janet

++++++++

Casey Anthony Wants To Search For Caylee Without Public Knowing Details
POSTED: 1:12 pm EDT October 6, 2008
UPDATED: 7:44 am EDT October 7, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony has been reported missing for 82 days now and detectives say she's dead, but now her mother is taking some interest in searching for her.

The revelation came from court papers filed by Casey Anthony's attorney Monday (read motions). Jose Baez wants all kinds of reports and documents, from lab tests, polygraphs, her computer and phone records, and he even wants training records of the officers and service records for the equipment.

Casey spent Monday afternoon at her attorney's office after checking in with her case manager at the jail. She strutted away from her meeting with her case manager at the jail Monday, with no sunglasses and heavy eye makeup.

"Why did you wait four months before deciding you want to look for Caylee?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Casey as she left her meeting.

Casey's attorney hopes to convince Circuit Judge Stan Strickland on Friday to allow Casey to travel secretly to "places of interest" in the case to "assist with the search of missing child, Caylee Anthony." But Baez also asks in the motion that "due to the sensitive nature of this Motion, the Defense requests that the date and time of such travel not be public."

One of the reasons Casey is on house arrest for child neglect is because she did nothing to find her daughter and apparently still hasn't.

Anthony's attorney also wants access to the evidence from the car Casey was driving when Caylee disappeared. He's trying to pull that evidence into the child neglect case so his expert can get to it.

In the motion, Baez makes the following argument: "Certainly, evidence that the very daughter the defendant is accused of having neglected may have been dead in the trunk of the defendant's vehicle is a critical fact in a trial for child neglect."

Baez also wants records pertaining to any Zenaida Gonzalez investigators have questioned in their search for the alleged nanny.

Baez says he's entitled to all the information because Casey has suffered the public's hatred and that "law enforcement or the State Attorney's Office has successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye."

Casey hasn't yet asked to go to Friday's hearing on the filed motions.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17634763/detail.html

Several Motions Filed By Casey Anthony's Attorney (PDF)http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1006/17636252.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2008, 12:37:53 PM »

Did anyone see Todd Black on Fox news a few minutes ago!?

They were asking about the new requests. He said there are so many lies out there about Casey & it's impossible for her to search with the exposure! i caught it in  the middle, didn't  know it was on!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2008, 12:38:11 PM »

I love this video!

Lisa
For the record I did not make this comment!!!  ( I do agree though..hee hee.
Who am I to talk though I have gained a total of 2.75lbs so far)

Aww, but you are doing it for a good cause!  I just had to throw that double-wide comment in there because her hip swaying is sooo exaggerated!  And it just makes me sick how she wears the missing Caylee t-shirt like it's supposed to be a fashion statement!

Lisa
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2008, 12:40:11 PM »

LOL  I love the "Why are you strutting like that?" question.  That Casey is a genuine piece of work.  Popping her gum and swinging her hips.  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.