May 21, 2024, 11:34:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #808 3/17/09 - 3/19/09  (Read 229355 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: March 18, 2009, 02:33:23 PM »

Thanks none. 

I really think I'm stuck on a Rudolf reindeer though.  One with a REALLY BIG LONG NOSE  would be just perfect.

You crack me up

rendeer   
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: March 18, 2009, 02:37:36 PM »

Superior's Lost Ships

Superior Offshore to Sell Diving Support Vessels

June 4 (Bloomberg) (08)

Superior Offshore International Inc., a oilfield-service provider, will hold three hearings this month to sell diving support vessels and equipment.

The first hearing will be June 9 for the sale of a 12- person, 300-meter saturation diving system. Bids are due June 4. Global Industries Offshore LLC is under contract to buy the diving system for $6.75 million

2 gulfdivers ??.    had gulfdiver 3,4,5,6

The second will occur June 23 on Superior's motion to sell two mooring diving support vessels for $4 million to Divecon Services Inc. The vessels are certified for use only in the Gulf of Mexico.

-----------

The third and last hearing will be June 30 on the request to sell a 265-foot saturation diving vessel  for $47.5 million to Celebrity Maritime Co. The vessel is certified for use anywhere in the world.

Superior Endeavour     Vanuatu     Own        2004  (2)        10/2004           265 

The Superior Endeavour, a DP II saturation Dive Support Vessel ("DSV"), returned to service in September 2007 on a saturation diving project in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and began generating revenues in October. It has committed work through December 2007
http://www.rigzone.com/news/article.asp?a_id=52921

The Company has entered into a contract for the Superior Endeavor to
work in Saudi Arabia for approximately one year. The vessel is currently in transit and is expected to arrive in approximately two weeks
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/04-01-2008/0004784637&EDATE=

Superior filed under Chapter 11 on April 24. The most recently filed financial statements listed assets at Sept. 30 of $300 million and total liabilities of $141 million. The petition separately said the assets and debt were both between $10 million and $50 million.

Superior was being sued for an initial public offering made last year.

The case is In re Superior Offshore International Inc., 08-32590, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas (Houston).

http://bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=conewsstory&refer=conews&tkr=AR:US&sid=aBtCxHs.mzAM
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: March 18, 2009, 02:38:40 PM »

One night a bunch of us were in chat at CnG ( yes, I know  ) when ******* came in!!  All the guy could talk about was Natalee !!  It was like a very strange obsession, not the passion I see here!!

He told us Natalee was completely dismembered!  I had not followed the case like many of you but that made no sense to me!!

Where did he come up with that??
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: March 18, 2009, 02:47:59 PM »

One night a bunch of us were in chat at CnG ( yes, I know  ) when ******* came in!!  All the guy could talk about was Natalee !!  It was like a very strange obsession, not the passion I see here!!

He told us Natalee was completely dismembered!  I had not followed the case like many of you but that made no sense to me!!

I'm not sure who ******* is that you're speaking of, but that was a theory of Caps' at the end of all his other theories.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #564 on: March 18, 2009, 02:49:11 PM »

His buddy ole pal Caps!   

Caps posted it here too.  Sick SOB! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #565 on: March 18, 2009, 02:52:13 PM »

Sorry about that!   

I'll be back later, maybe I need to do some housework.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: March 18, 2009, 03:04:19 PM »

I'm not sure who ******* is that you're speaking of, but that was a theory of Caps' at the end of all his other theories.

Jen ... everytime you type the words or name "Overserv er" ... you get those asterisks.

I assume the former mod cannot be mentioned by name on the SM forum  but it is sometimes a pain in the neck because the name is also a common word that I use in my Natalee Holloway posts.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: March 18, 2009, 03:08:20 PM »

Overserv er is a new one!     

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: March 18, 2009, 03:12:24 PM »

Jen ... everytime you type the words or name "Overserv er" ... you get those asterisks.

I assume the former mod cannot be mentioned by name on the SM forum  but it is sometimes a pain in the neck because the name is also a common word that I use in my Natalee Holloway posts.

Janet

OH!!!!!

I did not know that
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 18, 2009, 03:12:41 PM »

EDIT:

it could never have happened without John Silvetti.

Thank you.

I promised I will never never bother Klaas or the mods to edit or delete my posts again.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: March 18, 2009, 03:14:01 PM »

Overserv er is a new one!     

Edit please.

Janet

_____

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: March 18, 2009, 03:16:07 PM »

I really wish that I could see a skull but, I don't. I think that Joran was telling the truth when he said "someone " took Natalee out to sea (I'd guess about 10-15 miles) and merely dumped her body overboard. That is my theory and I will stick to it until proven otherwise.The Pesistence folks were guilty of somthing allright but, I can't force myself to believe they would knowingly give up Natalee's body to anyone. Kyle's words and Cap's words have nothing to do where Natalee is right now and is a waste of time in finding Natalee. IMO

nimrod,
aka houston,
aka chopper
w/ love to the Freebirds as they once were

chopper - I agree with the highlighted above..............................to a point.

If Persistence folks can be made to disclose all their information (including ship logs containing identification of two of the three Aruban divers from Jan 7th who had been aboard Persistence on the 3oth), then I believe there is still hope.

There is still hope in determining WHO those divers are, and WHERE they put all that they recovered from that cage on Jan 7th.

Jen,

Do you think anyone from Aruba will ever speak out? Maybe someone will, but, it has been four years now and even if someone came forward, it may not be enough proof with what we have now to find Natalee. Yes, I believe there is still hope.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: March 18, 2009, 03:19:10 PM »

My hubby is half way through painting our newly updated main bathroom and ... I do not like the shade.

I am sure that our 43 year marriage would be in the balnce if I voiced  my opinion now ... especially when it is considered the color was my choice ...

What to do?  What to do?

Later, Janet
12:20 PM PT

_____

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: March 18, 2009, 03:22:50 PM »

My hubby is half way through painting our newly updated main bathroom and ... I do not like the shade.

I am sure that our 43 year marriage would be in the balnce if I voiced  my opinion now ... especially when it is considered the color was my choice ...

What to do?  What to do?

Later, Janet

Get him to think it is his idea to change it!!   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: March 18, 2009, 03:23:30 PM »

What to do?  What to do?

Later, Janet

Stop and consider that the color on the walls will look different with all of the furnishings
back in the room.  Then if you still think you can't live with the color, tell him before he is
paints any more.  Remember....Cheapo!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: March 18, 2009, 03:24:35 PM »

Chopper

Although I believe Aruban justice will remain forever elusive ... I believe the truth encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 ... will be revealed.  The hand of God will touch the heart at one of those involved and ...

Janet

++++++

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 1
updated 7:37 a.m. PT, Fri., Dec. 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: ... The reason this case could still be solved is because there are so many people involved in Natalee's disappearance and in the disposal of her body. When somebody talks, they're going to all go down. This is like a house of cards.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: March 18, 2009, 03:25:01 PM »

What to do?  What to do?

Later, Janet

Stop and consider that the color on the walls will look different with all of the furnishings
back in the room.  Then if you still think you can't live with the color, tell him before he is

Nevermind.....I read bedroom!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: March 18, 2009, 03:25:11 PM »

Janet....ask hubby if he likes that shade.....there is a 50/50 that he doesn't...

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: March 18, 2009, 03:25:59 PM »

Janet

OH!!!!!

I did not know that

Jen,

The ******** thing is why I started referring to that poster as He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, Voldemort, and finally, The Dark Lord.

The whole thing just strikes me as hilarious.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: March 18, 2009, 03:29:53 PM »

What to do?  What to do?

Later, Janet

For the sake of peace ... I have made the decision to go with the shade.  I have convinced myself I can work with it.

Hey ... if I say anything now ... hubby will imply that if I had not been on the darn computer and .. instead been taking an interest when he first started painting ...

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.