May 16, 2024, 02:22:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 380817 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: August 21, 2009, 02:34:56 PM »

it is.....

Plant growth and bugs will tell the true story 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: August 21, 2009, 02:34:57 PM »

Thanks.   

You're always welcome sweet Trimm.  And thank you for all the links you post.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: August 21, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »

I was actually surprised at kc's appearance this morning. Usually the defense will do everything to ensure the defendant is shown in the best light possible.  Again she was in ill fitting clothes, her hair looked very greasy. She does look to me that she has lost some weight since May. And this was the first time I have seen her that IMO she didn't have that cocky look.

I'm wondering if she went on a crying jag just before court.  OR someone said something to her that she disagreed with and then they put her in her place (think Lyon).  In one of the series of slides, you can see KC sitting between Baez and Lyon and KC was leaning toward Baez (away from Lyon).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1003 on: August 21, 2009, 02:37:51 PM »

One of the reasons given today for Tony Lazzaro's cell phone and cell tower pings was to see if he was in the area after Casey was in jail.  Cell towers have a wide range of area that they cover and I don't see how this can prove if he was on Suburban in any way. He could innocently be in another area that would hit off of that cell tower. Now Tony is going to have to account for, and show proof, for every place he went during all of those months. This is just not right.

No, it's not right. I was not at all happy about that decision.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: August 21, 2009, 02:40:47 PM »

I was actually surprised at kc's appearance this morning. Usually the defense will do everything to ensure the defendant is shown in the best light possible.  Again she was in ill fitting clothes, her hair looked very greasy. She does look to me that she has lost some weight since May. And this was the first time I have seen her that IMO she didn't have that cocky look.

I'm wondering if she went on a crying jag just before court.  OR someone said something to her that she disagreed with and then they put her in her place (think Lyon).  In one of the series of slides, you can see KC sitting between Baez and Lyon and KC was leaning toward Baez (away from Lyon).

That is just normal Casey behavior!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: August 21, 2009, 02:43:13 PM »

I've heard of a Rhinestone Cowboy, but I think Stan just coined a phrase with "Flamboyant Cowboy" 

Sounds like an act you'd see in a drag show.   

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!  I bet even Lenny laughed at that.

I do wish an attorney for Lenny (or even if the state would have called Lenny)  would have made the point clearer that any security was not only to protect the investment - but was never officially or unofficially to protect the home and g and c.  I am sure had Lenny and crew seen them in harm they would have stepped in or called LE - but I have not seen anything that supports georgies idea that Lenny was hired to protect him and his touchy other half.

IIRC LP said they were there to protect their INVESTMENT, their MONEY not the family!!  But I agree they would have stepped in if anyone was in harms way.  How can someone be hired and not paid? georgie's nose must have grown a couple inches today!!  I got  kick out of Judge Strickland using 'channel surfing' as a reason for seeing LP on Greta and/or NG

Agree!!!!!!!!!  Yes, the fact that the dollar LP advised JB to take (LMAO @ Biasbutt) was not mentioned - unless that was when I was in potty!   

I too got a kick out of Stan's channel surfing excuse!!!!!!!!!!!! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: August 21, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »

George trying to signal to Casey after it was over:

thanks cece!  Did anyone ever see her actually acknowledge either G or C?

I didn't and I had it on the computer and have it taped from TruTv.  I saw her attempt to look at georgie on the stand - but not the courage.  biotch had the courage to kill, but not look at her folks.  Interesting, eh? 

Disclaimer : anything said on this forum or any other is JMHO.  (I read Rev Grund article!)

I have been re-looking and I see no indication that she acknowledged either of them. I ALMOST felt sorry for cin-cin at the end of the hearing trying to catch kc's eye...looking for just a glimmer of recognition..... LOLjavascript:void(0); to your disclaimer!!!

Catching up - so excuse if posted.  But HLN is running interview with $indy outside court house saying, she was able to tell casey she loves her and able to say it back and georgie blew her a kiss and told he loved her too on his way from the stand.

DELUSIONAL or LAIR or BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!  My money is on both.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: August 21, 2009, 02:47:46 PM »

Please, has anyone found a link to the hearing on youtube?? The WFTV site keeps stopping after a few minutes, and I missed it live  Please please. Thanks so much!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: August 21, 2009, 02:47:48 PM »

Well, IMO, KC continues to show that she's completely devoid of human feelings.  Even though we have negative feelings about Cindy, the fact that KC has refused to look at her mother on any one of the occasions in court over many months is unbelievably cold.  It's obvious that KC's mother and father are yearning for the slightest recognition from KC and KC refustes to give it.  The thought that KC goes back to her cell and relishes how she really put it to Mom and Dad is disgusting, to say the least. 

I'm not beginning to wonder if KC started tearing up when George went to the stand because she was scared that he might spill a few beans and tell something negative on her.  He didn't, but she still wouldn't look at him when she left the court room.

I noticed that just as KC went out of the court room she visibly let out a breath of air, which I took to be a sigh of relief she was out of there.  I guess she thinks she made it through another hearing without Dad squealing on her. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1009 on: August 21, 2009, 02:48:09 PM »

Do No Evil 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: August 21, 2009, 02:51:19 PM »

I also find it curious as to why Lee never shows up for the court hearings.

And...Lee's attorney....hmmm...didn't he say something like Lee told the SA the truth. 

What if?  Lee did tell the truth?  Wow, just wow....maybe KC shouldn't be worried about Dad, but worried about her brother!!

Oh, I just had a new thought!  What if KC's demeanor in court today is reflective of what she heard from Baez that was disclosed in the recent SA depositions from George, Cindy and Lee that Baez attended.

Hopefully, KC's demeanor was one of impending FEAR!!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: August 21, 2009, 02:52:11 PM »

InSession 82109 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 2
(discussion)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IvldjqJlPcA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/IvldjqJlPcA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: August 21, 2009, 02:53:20 PM »

Please, has anyone found a link to the hearing on youtube?? The WFTV site keeps stopping after a few minutes, and I missed it live  Please please. Thanks so much!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947 

This poster will have all you want and more.  I think she has the InSessions tapes up - so you miss a tad due to commercials.  But you get after case stuff too!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: August 21, 2009, 02:55:30 PM »

That is just normal Casey behavior!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: August 21, 2009, 02:57:55 PM »

I've heard of a Rhinestone Cowboy, but I think Stan just coined a phrase with "Flamboyant Cowboy" 

Sounds like an act you'd see in a drag show.   

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!  I bet even Lenny laughed at that.

I do wish an attorney for Lenny (or even if the state would have called Lenny)  would have made the point clearer that any security was not only to protect the investment - but was never officially or unofficially to protect the home and g and c.  I am sure had Lenny and crew seen them in harm they would have stepped in or called LE - but I have not seen anything that supports georgies idea that Lenny was hired to protect him and his touchy other half.

IIRC LP said they were there to protect their INVESTMENT, their MONEY not the family!!  But I agree they would have stepped in if anyone was in harms way.  How can someone be hired and not paid? georgie's nose must have grown a couple inches today!!  I got  kick out of Judge Strickland using 'channel surfing' as a reason for seeing LP on Greta and/or NG

Agree!!!!!!!!!  Yes, the fact that the dollar LP advised JB to take (LMAO @ Biasbutt) was not mentioned - unless that was when I was in potty!   

I too got a kick out of Stan's channel surfing excuse!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Agree! 

AND..even if Padilla was protective of KC, and therefore their investment in KC, that doesn't mean that he was automatically protecting George and Cindy.  It just means that he was protective of KC and her surroundings as to keep their investment safe...not her Mom and Dad just because they were in the same space.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: August 21, 2009, 03:00:12 PM »

Gizzie, that's the only link I've found so far.  Sorry I couldn't help you.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: August 21, 2009, 03:07:08 PM »

This poster will have all you want and more.  I think she has the InSessions tapes up - so you miss a tad due to commercials.  But you get after case stuff too!

Shoot! Thank you ANJM, I checked hers too, but she's linking back to WFTV. Apparently her doggie wasn't being cooperative, so she couldn't record them today. 

Thank you tho!!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: August 21, 2009, 03:07:58 PM »

That's ok!! Thank you!!  an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: August 21, 2009, 03:09:24 PM »

Gizzie, try this link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/Features/CaseyAnthony/Video/Aug21Hearing.aspx

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: August 21, 2009, 03:10:57 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.