May 17, 2024, 09:29:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 300339 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2005, 01:21:08 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "absolut"
Did fox have breaking news?

yes but not alot said Absolut...  only a motion has been filed to keep the guys for another 8 days... that was basically it.. everything else is just repetitive..

When are they gonna put a cable drop at my desk. Oh and a TV, when I worked at the Discovery Channel we had it Smile
trimmer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2005, 01:21:42 PM »

I copied the Reihl post and pasted it here for you all to see.  Not sure if it is fact as we don't know what is fact on this board.  Just thought it interesting and thought you might want to see it.  Look for yourself there, alot of talk about dumping body at sea. The post I copied was from someone by the name of "Meadia Freak"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2005, 01:22:04 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Did anyone else see on FOX last night that the pond near VS home wasnt ever checked out?? YES, said wasn't searched because they concentrated on areas identified via info/tips. And they were waitng for the dogs to arrive to check it out becasue of a foul smell??? YES, but also said garbage was evident.
  Guess the Uncle is on now saying motion is filed to hold thse 4 men for another 8 days???  Is that OLD news? New news? Im confused for God sakes...[/quote Not old, new news. In the timing sequence, it is time to go back to the Judge to be able to continue to detain them.

Thanks Cancun... I could see why the pond may smell.. looked like a garbage dump on tv from what I saw.. coudlnt get over a truk down there too..lying on its side..
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2005, 01:22:20 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Hi, I just got back from AmSouth. I made my donation to the RECOVERY fund, that's the one that will help the parents stay down there. I confirmed that. Also, the branch manager told me Natalee's Uncle is a top guy there at Amsouth and has been going every couple of days to search. hes's on his way back now. Just some info

Is there a web site where we can make contibutions? I would imagine somebody would have set one up by now.

I just spoke w/ AmSouth, no web account has been set up yet, but you can mail in a check or money order, and specify REWARD or RECOVERY
(Recovery is for family expenses to stay down there and other expenses to recover her)

A Reward and Recovery Trusts have been set up through Amsouth Bank in Birmingham, AL
Account names:
Family of Natalee Holloway Trust Recovery Fund
Family of Natalee Holloway Trust Reward Fund

Please send donations to:
Baker Crow
Amsouth Bank
Trust Department
PO Box 11426
Birmingham, AL 35202

***** Please note weather your donation is for the Reward or Recovery Trust Fund.

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2005, 01:23:14 PM »

yes but not alot said Absolut...  only a motion has been filed to keep the guys for another 8 days... that was basically it.. everything else is just repetitive..

When are they gonna put a cable drop at my desk. Oh and a TV, when I worked at the Discovery Channel we had it Smile

LOL..  Cool
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2005, 01:23:24 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Hi, I just got back from AmSouth. I made my donation to the RECOVERY fund, that's the one that will help the parents stay down there. I confirmed that. Also, the branch manager told me Natalee's Uncle is a top guy there at Amsouth and has been going every couple of days to search. hes's on his way back now. Just some info

Is there a web site where we can make contibutions? I would imagine somebody would have set one up by now.

http://www.amsouth.com/special/natalee.asp

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
BarStine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2005, 01:24:38 PM »

The last time I've ever heard speculation so rampant was when DB Cooper vanished.

Been thinking for a couple of days... Have you ever half jokingly said to someone in paradise something like... "I wish I did not have to go",  or "I wish someone would just take me away from it all"

Be careful y'all at times exactly what you wish for...

G_d bless the USA
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2005, 01:24:44 PM »

Well, if he was asked to dump something, what was his answer?

There is no way you can walk on the beach from a point past the Marriot to the HI and not be seen...unless the ones seeing you are the ones taking you.  There are guards lurking on all the hotel grounds.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2005, 01:24:48 PM »

Quote from: "LostinTime"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
trimmer wrote:
This was posted on Riehl today.

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.
3. The DJ was suspected because he told an friend erlier that he was asked to use his boat (not the TATTOO) but a smaller vessel to dump something in the sea. That's why when inteviewed he said that he saw the guys leaving the girl at the HI, but when this story came apart, they arrested him the next day.

Has anyone heard any details on the possibility of #3. Where is this boat? Was it searched? If the above is true, how could they not seize the boat? We've heard when the police have seized other things but I have not seen anything about this "smaller vessel."

This is the first I've heard about #3, Is this being stated as factual, any idea where this originated..

Got your point....I'm a blond give me a break
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2005, 01:24:49 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/23/missing.children.ap/index.html

Story about 3 missing boys in NJ. No amber alert?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2005, 01:25:01 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
My feeling today upon hearing reduction of FBI agents was that they got/did what was needed. I don't see them leaving because of lack of interest or because public is not so interested. IMO

I do hope you are correct...however the FBI not  being allowed to 'do their job' it is also a reason for them to leave or at least reduce their staff.

I was very surprised to see the interview with the VDS's last night....I am amazed that their attorney would allow it.  I gotta tell you my heart went out to Mrs. VDS......she is a mother doing what any mother in this situation would do..she loves her son, trusts that he is telling the truth and standing by him..I would do the same things for my son.  It seems to me the only things the general public, us inclided, really knows is Natalee is missing and the 3 young men are presumably the last to see her....and in some way SG has some connection....or maybe he really doesn't....all the rumors and suppositions and theories are just that...I pray that Natalee will be found alive.....but I also pray for world peace...neither do I think either attainable in my lifetime though....I can not even begin to think that Natalee willingly had sex with 3 guys.....that's  pretty hard core IMO....my theory??  I honestly don't have one because there are so few facts that we actually know to be true...has JVS REALLY changed his story???  So it's been reported...but it was also reported that there was a confession and  the police were being led to where she was....???  When no information is giving it leaves the door open to theories and gossip....and there has sure been a lot of that..but also we have heard over and over that if information come out BEFORE a trial then that infoemation may not be used by the prosecution..I saw a retired Aruban police detective on the Abrams Report and was actually ill....he was so off the wall IMO, blaming Natalee...she ran away, the family needs to be looked into...yadda, yadda, yadda... my thought was that others seeing this would think as I I did  'this is representative of the Aruban Polis'....thank goodness he is retired!  I believe the Arbuan Polis messed up by letting the 3 go in the first place and I honestly do not believe they can ever recoup from that error. I have constantly been amazed that there is next to nothing on the news  about the brothers..... My heart goes out to Natalee's family....to all the families involved in this terrible situation....I call it a situation cause we don't know what it REALLY is...

Like nearly everyone on this board I have become 'attached' to the family in my heart....and my heart aches for them...but it also aches for Joren's mother...and no matter how this turns out.....she will forever carry this with her.....

As for the bickering, name calling and racial slurs being tossed around here lately...it's difficult for ME to read, and I have not been involved in it..... it is so senseless and hurtful....hopefully those involved will stop and allow this message baord to be a peaceful haven again.

Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: June 23, 2005, 01:26:18 PM »

Quote from: "BarStine"
The last time I've ever heard speculation so rampant was when DB Cooper vanished.

Been thinking for a couple of days... Have you ever half jokingly said to someone in paradise something like... "I wish I did not have to go",  or "I wish someone would just take me away from it all"

Be careful y'all at times exactly what you wish for...

G_d bless the USA

Oh My Gosh.. I myself have said those phrases a million times when I went away....  Yikes!
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: June 23, 2005, 01:26:43 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/23/missing.children.ap/index.html

Story about 3 missing boys in NJ. No amber alert?

Horrible story here. Worst city, crime wise, if you want to go to the Aquarium, they give you directions via 10-mile detour to keep you safe. Scary.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2005, 01:26:44 PM »

A couple days ago I think on Hannity and Combs there was another Arubian spokes lady, did anyone catch her name?  I wasn't that Marianna Croes lady....
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2005, 01:26:47 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Repost only from previous thread:

trimmer    Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject:    

This was posted on Riehl today. This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.
3. The DJ was suspected because he told an friend erlier that he was asked to use his boat (not the TATTOO) but a smaller vessel to dump something in the sea. That's why when inteviewed he said that he saw the guys leaving the girl at the HI, but when this story came apart, they arrested him the next day.

This doesn't really make sense.  If he was interview last thursday like all the reports i've heard had said, then why would he corroborate their HI story that most of the media was saying they retracted.  Doesn't make sense.

This is saying that J left her on the walkway in front of the Marriott. He walked home, she walked along the walkway towards/to the HI.
UGAmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2005, 01:27:29 PM »

Maybe this was posted already, but if so I missed it.

Mrs. VDS on Today show this morning:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8290302/

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  ~
kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2005, 01:27:36 PM »

Not a troll.  Just reading and not posting.  Got bitten the other day for being new and chose to stay away after that.

Hi, Rob.  Thought your info about security was interesting.  Having them *69 was very thought-provoking.

Never claimed to be psychic and surely due to watching too much Fox,  had a very bizarre dream last night regarding this subject.  Scared me how realistic our thoughts can be.  I guess I went to sleep thinking of that area near JVDS' home with the pond that had not been searched.  That would have been one of the areas I would have thought they would have looked very early on due to proximity, ravine, water and discarded items.  Very common discard area being used by someone and surely JVDS would have been familiar with it.  Other locals would be, too, I would think.  Wonder why no one had checked that before, now? Including family.

I am very much in support of the family, but being from the South, I know that southern attitude when I see it, and I was very much surprised at Mr. Twitty's attitude when being interviewed by Greta last night.  I can surely see their frustration, fatigue, worry, etc. but if he and his friends had come into my yard at 3am with that same attitude, I would have been defensive as well.  I found him to be very different in his approach than Mr. Twitty and Mr. Holloway have been on the occasions I have seen them being interviewed and Mrs. Twitty's approach to the locals.  I am sure she has her own frustrations and negativisms, too, but I think she realizes the importance of "catching more flies with honey" and I personally think putting Mr. Twitty on TV is not going to help them get encourage any of the locals to get more involved or those required to offer anymore than is necessary.

Let's just keep thinking of Elizabeth Smart and that she DID come home.

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2005, 01:28:19 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
"We won't be fooled again" is not GWB. It's Pete Townsend.

I am aware of that. GWB did say as I quoted.

He did say that, only he muddled it up  Laughing
floridamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2005, 01:28:42 PM »

I'm copying my earlier post here. Has this been discussed already? I'm very curious about this.

"Hi all! Apologies if this has been discussed. I have been wondering at what time did the news of Natalee's disappearance become "news" on the island? I ask this because if the boys were innocent, but had heard of the disappearance, it might have scared them into making up a story to cover themselves, even though they didn't know what happened to her (unlikely, but possible). If, however, their "story" was put together and they were questioned before her disappearance became common knowledge, that to me indicates some definite culpability.

Has anyone figured out that order of events? Thanks!"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2005, 01:29:35 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"

I heard rumors of father being detained today?

The report indicated the rumors are rampant regarding a pending arrest of the father.  Nothing comfirmed. They did liken it to Steve Croes who was first  interviewed...and then soon after arrested.

Nothing confirmed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.