May 22, 2024, 05:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 113683 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 30, 2007, 01:16:29 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
My political staTEMENT,JORAN DID IT.He had help.Natalee could have been a great doctor who could have done great things.The sex wasn't worth a young woman's life.I would have turned in my son,if he had done this.But I would and do not allow this behavior from my sons.Cat

A good parent doesn't allow this type of behavior from their sons.  The Sloots aren't good parents.  They think what their son did is a normal behavior for the animals that they raised.  I would bet the house that Paulus has some type of bad behavior in his shady background.  Anita is a fat desperate woman who doesn't care what their husband does as long as he comes home.

Joran Van der Sloot is a born killer and there is nothing the Sloots can do about it.  Paulus made the statement on one of the news shows that Joran has changed.  In his sick mind he thinks that because he served three months in jail he learned his lesson and he won't do it again.  Life doesn't work that way.  He will get the urge to do it again.  Once he loses his temper again he will kill.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: January 30, 2007, 01:34:14 PM »

O/T -- At least seven people are dead in an explosion that leveled a gas station near a ski resort in Ghent, West Virginia, today sources tell CNN.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #442 on: January 30, 2007, 01:45:52 PM »

Hiya, Justins!

And a big hand for San who always says what I'm thinking.......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: January 30, 2007, 02:16:47 PM »

Barbaro, Kentucky Derby Winner Euthanized … A Horses Struggle Showed Our Humanity, Rest in Peace

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/30/barbaro-kentucky-derby-winner-euthanized-a-horses-struggle-showed-our-humanity-rest-in-peace/

Although off topic, its not really when we deal with the very human side of missing persons and how family's fight for answers and try to get some form of conclusion.

How we face adversity, whether if we win or lose is how we are remembered.

Sometime's it takes a horse to remind us of our humanity.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: January 30, 2007, 02:29:57 PM »

Bravo Red.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 30, 2007, 03:28:54 PM »

Posted by Sunmoonstars at FOB:

The Kalpoe brothers were served in Aruba on Jan 18th.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: January 30, 2007, 03:50:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO  Go Beth

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: January 30, 2007, 03:54:57 PM »

BTW Klaas I finally got my mug from cafe press I love it Great job
thank you

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: January 30, 2007, 04:01:00 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
BTW Klaas I finally got my mug from cafe press I love it Great job
thank you

Glad you finally got it!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 30, 2007, 04:01:33 PM »

I couldn't ask for a better day. Very Happy
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 30, 2007, 04:01:38 PM »

I am sorry my typing is so disjointed earlier.I will miss Barbaro,for the example he set.Humans can learn a lot from us lower animals.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: January 30, 2007, 04:27:29 PM »

Glad for the family of Natalee but hope also that SMS goes to the trial so she can hug her beloved Deepak and Satish close to her  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: January 30, 2007, 04:28:30 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Thanks Klaas.  I didn't know they wanted a jury trial.  Interesting.  Don't they know that means that there will be jurors that have daughters that could have easily been a victim? Wonder how that will go over? What? They want a jury of their peers...they would need to import them from Aruba for that to happen...okay I am smiling again.  Smile

Because juries feel sorry for little people getting screwed by big companies and rich people.  Most juries are the average joe, the little people.  A judge (a good judge) will rule on the merits of the case.  A jury will be influenced by lots of other stuff, the baggage of life, so to speak.  As that guy on Shark says, It's not about the law, it's about what 12 people think is right.

Yeah well wait until that jury hears Deepak say Natalee dressed like a slut and acted like a slut in his own words.  Let's see how sorry they feel for him then.  Especially when the defense shows photos of how Natalee was dressed.

They'll also hear Deepak angling for a payday off of this case a month before Dr. Phil's show was aired.  

I'm assuming that JQK's ability to serve the Kalpoes in Aruba means that the filing of their case in CA offers personal jurisdiction.  In other words, unlike Joran in NY, JQK didn't have to wait 'til they were on US soil because they filed the CA lawsuit.   Question

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: January 30, 2007, 04:31:48 PM »

Sorry Sun Freak,I made a mistake,but if you want to share a mouse with me,I am always hungry.Sleuth,thanks for the mouse,purrrrr,CAT

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 30, 2007, 04:35:57 PM »

Quote from: "San"
A good parent doesn't allow this type of behavior from their sons.  The Sloots aren't good parents.  They think what their son did is a normal behavior for the animals that they raised.  I would bet the house that Paulus has some type of bad behavior in his shady background.  Anita is a fat desperate woman who doesn't care what their husband does as long as he comes home.

Joran Van der Sloot is a born killer and there is nothing the Sloots can do about it.  Paulus made the statement on one of the news shows that Joran has changed.  In his sick mind he thinks that because he served three months in jail he learned his lesson and he won't do it again.  Life doesn't work that way.  He will get the urge to do it again.  Once he loses his temper again he will kill.

Joran having the pictures photoshpped so he could have one of him with Natalee is so sick I can't stand it.  I don't know what it means psychologically, but it's sick.  SICK.  I also think about Joran apparently being capable of being friends and kind and considerate with some women, but not others.  Like some sick Lifetime movie where the serial killer hates his mother and goes around raping and pillaging when women remind him of his mother.  I wish we knew someone who could get into this guy's head and knew what he saw in the women he wants to use, dominate, even rape, as opposed to those whom he can be friendly with.  What's even more disgusting, is that his parents seem to explain, excuse and rationalize his behavior by blaming the women.  Like if they were nice girls, he wouldn't do these things.  It's not HIS fault.   Evil or Very Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 30, 2007, 04:36:14 PM »

Remember juries are made of humans,often parents,so I think the case is in good shape.In oj 's case,his assets were moved to a different state that protected assets well.A lot of jerks put assets in their homes in that state.you can see that in corporate fraud cases all the time.I don't think the HT's care about the money,just the truth.cat

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 30, 2007, 04:37:00 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Glad for the family of Natalee but hope also that SMS goes to the trial so she can hug her beloved Deepak and Satish close to her  Rolling Eyes

I'm more likely to go than SMS  Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 30, 2007, 04:37:43 PM »

I am sorry my typing is so disjointed earlier.I will miss Barbaro,for the example he set.Humans can learn a lot from us lower animals.CAT

BRAVO!  BRAVO!  
One smart cat.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: January 30, 2007, 04:38:20 PM »

Sorry Sun Freak,I made a mistake,but if you want to share a mouse with me,I am always hungry.Sleuth,thanks for the mouse,purrrrr,CAT

I have been thinking why you are going to Turkey - did you confuse the country with a nice juicy bird?

Good morning Monkeys

I am bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning as Lala's gave me the night off from sweeping.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: January 30, 2007, 04:38:31 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I'm more likely to go than SMS  Wink

well I'm glad then altho if you see her be sure to give her my heartfelt regards  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.