May 17, 2024, 10:08:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BORN IN THE U.S.A.  (Read 1670 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 27, 2011, 07:33:14 PM »

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 08:13:48 PM »

Yes, born in the USA.  How many millions did he spend to prevent this birth certificate from being released?

How many millions spent on 'silliness'?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 09:18:07 PM »

Was it really millions he spent.  Or was it just a matter of making a request for a copy.

How many millions did the republican party spend trying to uncover the holy grail.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 09:24:15 PM »

Bottom line is that a lot of time was wasted on this issue.  I was tired of hearing Donald Trump and Sarah Palin shoot their mouth off on this issue.  Now it's done so let's focus on what really need to be worked on and that is our economy.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 10:26:15 AM »

Bottom line is that a lot of time was wasted on this issue.  I was tired of hearing Donald Trump and Sarah Palin shoot their mouth off on this issue.  Now it's done so let's focus on what really need to be worked on and that is our economy.

Obama could have ended this silliness by spending the $10 years ago.  I would imagine an original birth certificate might have been among his grandmothers effects. 

How much public money was wasted in the courts?  How much did Obama Inc. spend preventing the release of this long form birth certificate?

How many years were wasted while the economy and the American people suffered?   How many millions?

All due to what Obama calls 'silliness'...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 08:29:19 PM »

Obama could have ended this silliness by spending the $10 years ago.  I would imagine an original birth certificate might have been among his grandmothers effects. 

How much public money was wasted in the courts?  How much did Obama Inc. spend preventing the release of this long form birth certificate?

How many years were wasted while the economy and the American people suffered?   How many millions?

All due to what Obama calls 'silliness'...

Now that's silly.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.