May 22, 2024, 02:24:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 117143 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #480 on: February 03, 2007, 07:37:58 PM »

Oh no.........I was just checking in to see if there was any news on Kaitlin.

What a tragedy. It's like the slaughter of the innocents.

Prayers for her family.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: February 03, 2007, 07:38:12 PM »

Maybe there is something we all can do to help. Cubbee can let us know if the family may need $$ for anything. I can email her. Not volunterring anyone to do to anything.. but want to try to do something to help out.
Sad
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: February 03, 2007, 07:38:35 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
MsMarples   Sad

I know.

Sometimes I wonder how so many manage to survive ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: February 03, 2007, 07:38:48 PM »

From what I can tell, it appears the body was found approx 15 miles from Kaitlin's home.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 03, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »

Am using 2 browsers.. am I the only one with problems of not linking?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 03, 2007, 07:42:12 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Am using 2 browsers.. am I the only one with problems of not linking?

I'm not having any problems
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 03, 2007, 07:43:24 PM »

How sad. I was hoping against hope that they'd find her alive somewhere.

My prayers go up for the Family of this precious child.

And, Cubbee, I am so very sorry.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #487 on: February 03, 2007, 07:43:57 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Hi monkeys.... we are just coming in from searching to get warmed up for a bit and then off to search another area that hasn't been searched yet..

I took the TES number to Kaitlin's mom and she called this morning and she was told that they will be here at 8:30 tomorrow morning... not sure where the other time came in, but does not matter... they are on the way and hopefully can help us find our baby.....everyone is very happy that they are on the way, this is a living nightmare....

Thanks to all my monkey friends who have prayed and thanks to Old Fart , the sheriffs office has ok'd for everyone to search today and is trying to keep track of who went into what woods so that no one else comes up missing....

Rob, if you are here the reason for no Amber Alert is KK did not fit the criteria... someone has to see the actual persons in the car before you can put out an amber alert....

I pray that Tim and his crew can find Kaitlin .... I will keep you all informed...

Lit cerimonial fire this AM and am sending up smoke to the great Sperit for his /Her help also ,
 a few neighbors that know about my native American beliefs came over to see what was wrong and when I explained a few of the more intelligent ones went home got dressed warm is 6 derees here in ohio and windy as heck and they returned a few even with others and we all prayed and sent up smoke in our own way for a safe conclusion to this missing child .

SM even have strengths that we do not even realize yet
  Good work Cubbiee and Old Fart and all who are holding good thoughts for this child  
          Jerry

I am part Cherokee Jerry. Thanks for the lighting the ceremonial fire, Jerry. Sounds like you have some nice, caring neighbors  Wink

Thanks Jerry, your post touched my heart..

I cannot sit still so am going back out to wander around and see if there is anything I can do.....will keep you all posted...
Once again thanks for all the special monkey prayers and good wishes

Cubbee  you are very welcome and if there is anything else I can do please do not ever hesatate to ask    Very Happy

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: February 03, 2007, 07:44:18 PM »

[quote="nomad I hope you are well, Angie.  The time passes by so quickly.  Gosh, I looked at my post and realized just how long I'd been away.

The worst thing for any parent is to lose a child. I can't imagine the devastation and loss.  Part of you, torn away![/quote]

I agree.. and cant imagine the pain Sad
Being a mother.. I am sick to my stomach bigtime. Sad
Cubee is such a sweety to talk to on the phone. I know shes gonna take this very hard for she knew her well and her son was a friend. Sad
  These friggin monsters need to be shot... Sorry.. but thats how I feel.
They get put away.. and get out and do it all over again. Its disgusting as hell.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #489 on: February 03, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »

Fox was just covering the Amish school tragedy and there were a couple of folks from the Amish Community on. Their attitude was that although they didn't understand the reasons, God allowed it to happen and that He had a purpose for doing so. They cited their faith as helping to ease the pain and insisted that some of the money they received be given to the family of the shooter.

Sometimes I think my faith is strong, but when I hear something like that, I'm not so sure.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: February 03, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Fox was just covering the Amish school tragedy and there were a couple of folks from the Amish Community on. Their attitude was that although they didn't understand the reasons, God allowed it to happen and that He had a purpose for doing so. They cited their faith as helping to ease the pain and insisted that some of the money they received be given to the family of the shooter.

Sometimes I think my faith is strong, but when I hear something like that, I'm not so sure.

Yeah, I know what you mean.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: February 03, 2007, 07:46:58 PM »

Monks- if Tim Miller was here on the board right now, I bet he would say something like this-

The business of finding missing people is not easy, but we do it to help those in pain, so that one part of the pain may end.

With each person found a small measure of closure is afforded, but that alone does not ease all of the pain.

me speaking here- I would never be so precocious to try and speak for Tim Miller. But in the quest to help these people, we are going to feel this pain too. Any person with even a small sense of caring and decorum for their fellow man or woman naturally would.  

I think we all did the best we could. Only God could stop that monster and that was not part of God's plan this time.

Kaitlin and her family are part of God's Plan, just as Natalee and her Family are part of God's Plan. Just as each of you and your Families are part of God's Plan.

We helped a family in need and that made a difference.

Although the pain is terrible, rest assured, God took notice of the effort that everyone made and I'm sure God is holding Kaitlin tight and comforting her as only God can.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: February 03, 2007, 07:47:47 PM »

Klaas- please add a '[' to the front of that image please.. TIA

+++

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 03, 2007, 07:49:09 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Monks- if Tim Miller was here on the board right now, I bet he would say something like this-

The business of finding missing people is not easy, but we do it to help those in pain, so that one part of the pain may end.

With each person found a small measure of closure is afforded, but that alone does not ease all of the pain.

me speaking here- I would never be so precocious to try and speak for Tim Miller. But in the quest to help these people, we are going to feel this pain too. Any person with even a small sense of caring and decorum for their fellow man or woman naturally would.  

I think we all did the best we could. Only God could stop that monster and that was not part of God's plan this time.

Kaitlin and her family are part of God's Plan, just as Natalee and her Family are part of God's Plan. Just as each of you and your Families are part of God's Plan.

We helped a family in need and that made a difference.

Although the pain is terrible, rest assured, God took notice of the effort that everyone made and I'm sure God is holding Kaitlin tight and comforting her as only God can.

IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p149/Morgan2112_2006/Heaven.jpg[/IMG]

THank you for that, Rob
THere is a lot of wisdom and comfort in those words.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: February 03, 2007, 07:50:34 PM »

Nice post  Rob..  
Have tears in my eyes Sad
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: February 03, 2007, 07:51:35 PM »

+++

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 03, 2007, 07:52:36 PM »

What a beautiful thing to do.  They probably understand that that family is also suffering the "loss" of one of their own and are feeling the pain that something in his life went so wrong that he would do such a horrible thing.   Probably some guilt that they did nothing to intervene and prevent this.  Compare this to the vds clan.......

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: February 03, 2007, 07:53:50 PM »

Based upon the last article, this map may be more accurate:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #498 on: February 03, 2007, 07:54:34 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

What a beautiful thing to do.  They probably understand that that family is also suffering the "loss" of one of their own and are feeling the pain that something in his life went so wrong that he would do such a horrible thing.   Probably some guilt that they did nothing to intervene and prevent this.  Compare this to the vds clan.......

Wow! Did you just say a mouthful! The distance between those hearts is as far apart as the East is from the West!
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: February 03, 2007, 07:57:59 PM »

I agree.. and cant imagine the pain Sad
Being a mother.. I am sick to my stomach bigtime. Sad
Cubee is such a sweety to talk to on the phone. I know shes gonna take this very hard for she knew her well and her son was a friend. Sad
  These friggin monsters need to be shot... Sorry.. but thats how I feel.
They get put away.. and get out and do it all over again. Its disgusting as hell.

It makes me sick, too.  This fall I had my first grandchild, a little girl, Sophia.  What kind of world will she grow up in?  It was never this bad when I was growing up.  If only something could be done.  I always remember my Dad saying they should take these monsters and drop them in one of the strip mining pits - feed them once a week with some bread and water - no clothes, no shelter. Just let them rot in there!  Think he had it about right.

MsMarples ....thank you for the articles

Yapperz ..... thank you for the map.  So close and yet so far.

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.