May 02, 2024, 07:26:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 276699 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #760 on: September 18, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »

Yeah, but this defenseless lawyer thinks all revolves around what he wants for his precious Casey. Ridiculous! FRY HER!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: September 18, 2009, 03:09:40 PM »

I do have a question for those of you who are more legal savy as I am a florida resident.  It is always "the state vs somebody" yet these cases are tried in county court.  Are my state tax dollars contributing to this FARCE?
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: September 18, 2009, 03:33:48 PM »

And all those people were out there right before the holiday as well. Merry Christmas! I am sure it affected them all. It is very depressing work, even if it is their job. Working on a child murder is always tough on everybody. 
quoting sunny
 I so agree with this statement. And as hard as it must be to do that kind of work, These are the same people that will be testifying for the SA.  I wish I could relate how impacting their testimony is at trial.  The pure goodness that comes while they are speaking about such ugliness.  The jury will get it.  I was again very lucky that one of our doctors who testified was married to a child advocate attorney.  He was extremely prepared, and when the defence purposely delayed  re-exam till the end of the day( a tactic I was told) he very graciously turned to the judge and said it would be HIS HONOR to reschedule all his tommorrow surgeries to come back and finish testimony.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: September 18, 2009, 04:00:12 PM »

Hi back at you miss Fanny.  Just catching up.  Nothing to add except my disgust over the new motions...And disgust for defence attorneys in general.  It has been almost 6 yrs now since I was the gramma sitting on the RIGHT side of the courtroom for the homicide trial of my grandson, 2yr old James. The defence attorney was too tan, too white of teeth and too full of shite!! His client sits in jail as we speak.

Oh DEDEX! I had no idea.  an angelic monkey

Then you have a real understanding of what is going on. 

At least his client got what was coming. I am so sorry.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #764 on: September 18, 2009, 04:01:50 PM »

Does anyone else wish the judge would just tell the A's and the scream team to just sit down and STFU?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: September 18, 2009, 04:04:27 PM »

And all those people were out there right before the holiday as well. Merry Christmas! I am sure it affected them all. It is very depressing work, even if it is their job. Working on a child murder is always tough on everybody. 
quoting sunny
 I so agree with this statement. And as hard as it must be to do that kind of work, These are the same people that will be testifying for the SA.  I wish I could relate how impacting their testimony is at trial.  The pure goodness that comes while they are speaking about such ugliness.  The jury will get it.  I was again very lucky that one of our doctors who testified was married to a child advocate attorney.  He was extremely prepared, and when the defence purposely delayed  re-exam till the end of the day( a tactic I was told) he very graciously turned to the judge and said it would be HIS HONOR to reschedule all his tommorrow surgeries to come back and finish testimony.

I am not as legal savy as some here, but yes, your state taxes are paying for this. I think the state uses the county's facilities and their judges. So I would expect the state and county are paying for this farce going on. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: September 18, 2009, 04:05:44 PM »

Does anyone else wish the judge would just tell the A's and the scream team to just sit down and STFU?? 

YES! YES! YES! and YES! For the love of all that is holy! YES!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: September 18, 2009, 04:09:59 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #768 on: September 18, 2009, 04:13:52 PM »

Hi back at you miss Fanny.  Just catching up.  Nothing to add except my disgust over the new motions...And disgust for defence attorneys in general.  It has been almost 6 yrs now since I was the gramma sitting on the RIGHT side of the courtroom for the homicide trial of my grandson, 2yr old James. The defence attorney was too tan, too white of teeth and too full of shite!! His client sits in jail as we speak.

I am so very sorry also  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: September 18, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: September 18, 2009, 04:19:55 PM »

Oh yes, I do!! Along with quit stalling and get off your butts and do your job properly..... quit killing trees for your endless supply of worthless motions....follow the laws and quit trying to bend them....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 18, 2009, 04:22:02 PM »

I am so very sorry also  an angelic monkey
So am I, DDex, my heart goes out to you.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: September 18, 2009, 05:20:26 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20977236/detail.html
Anthony Defense Team Wants Case Dismissed
Attorneys Also Want Change Of Venue, Jail Recordings Destroyed

POSTED: 11:14 pm EDT September 17, 2009
UPDATED: 4:44 pm EDT September 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team Thursday asked for the judge to dismiss the case altogether.

Anthony's attorneys want the judge to drop the case because her defense team never got a chance to look at the scene where her daughter Caylee's remains were found, and therefore cannot challenge the credibility of the state's evidence.

The toddler's remains were found in a wooded area near the Anthony's home on Dec. 11.

The attorneys said they also want a change of venue to Miami-Dade, Broward or Palm Beach counties, and they want a ruling in 30 days. Attorney Jose Baez said that with all of the pre-trial publicity and the community's attachment to the case that Anthony cannot get a fair trial in Orange County.

Anthony's defense ream said they also want all video and audio tape of their client recorded by the Orange County Jail to be destroyed, and they want a transcript of what Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, said to a grand jury on Oct. 14.

The 23-year-old remains in jail, charged with murder in her young daughter's death.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: September 18, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »

Yeah, but this defenseless lawyer thinks all revolves around what he wants for his precious Casey. Ridiculous! FRY HER!

Oh but Nut your forget..he is (in his mnd) the first Hispanic attorney to have such a high profile case!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: September 18, 2009, 05:24:59 PM »

quoting sunny

He was definitely one of those 'angels among us.'

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: September 18, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20991571/detail.html

Prosecution Wants George Anthony's Grand Jury Testimony
Posted: 4:23 pm EDT September 18, 2009
Updated: 4:29 pm EDT September 18, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Prosecutors want a transcript of George Anthony's secret grand jury testimony that led to the first-degree murder indictment against his daughter Casey.

George, a former detective, told investigators he recognized the unmistakable odor of a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car when he picked it up at a wrecker service.

Prosecutors presented the grand jury case and George is working with the defense team, so both sides likely already know a lot about the testimony, which is supposed to be secret.

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: September 18, 2009, 05:27:35 PM »

Bless your heart....how painful for you and your family. And your post made me realize Caylee's grandparents will not be sitting on 'her side' in this trial

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: September 18, 2009, 05:28:38 PM »

Hi Wyks....so many times I couldn't count that high!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: September 18, 2009, 05:38:12 PM »

an angelic monkey Hi Monkeys!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: September 18, 2009, 05:38:41 PM »

Bless your heart....how painful for you and your family. And your post made me realize Caylee's grandparents will not be sitting on 'her side' in this trial

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.