May 21, 2024, 04:13:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 417119 times)
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: October 12, 2008, 07:29:22 PM »

I guess this the calm before the storm.....  lisa, joesamas, deep, everyone still here??
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #221 on: October 12, 2008, 07:29:52 PM »

evening monkeys - how is everyone
Hi Joyjoy, I'm new and get scared to post. How are you?

hello joesamas welcome- I am fairly new and was hesitant at first - but everyone is very nice and welcomes all new members.  dont' be afraid.  I am good tonite - the mokeys are quiet tonite.  i wonder everyone is???
thank you for the welcome, I have been lurking since this all began. I just wish I could do something to help find Caylee.

I think we all feel the same frustration- I think it helps to come here and discuss with others.  I have been very emotional about baby Caylee- I can never get her off of my mind.  i tend to go over and over everything
I have a nephew a year older than her and it would kill me if something happened to him or his older brother. I don't understand Casey's mom taking up for her. It blows my mind. If my dog went missing I would totally freak, but I know where he is 24/7. If he isn't up my rear end, he is at doggy day care.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2008, 07:31:36 PM »

Thank you Klass and Joy, So I am hoping Strickland will post pone his decision past tomorrow, he never Promised Baez an answer by Monday, right.
Joy, I have been on the same emotional rollar coaster where Caylee is concerned. I care deeply about all missing children but I agree this case is SO different. Too bad the Monkeys cant be th e GJ, then she'd for sure be put away

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: October 12, 2008, 07:32:19 PM »

OK, I have a question and forgive me if I have this wrong.
The GJ is to be on Tuesday, right? And the judge said he would get back to the 3 held motions by Monday right? And as of right now, Tim has not been able to resume the search?
And as far as we know, there has been no Body recovered thus far, so I am wondering what is going to happen tomorrow as far a the Judge's decision. I mean I am pretty confident he will tell her NO as to the "searching key points of interest" but I do not understand WHY he decided to wait until tomorrow?
I am so confused because if he some how knows they found something last time, he would have told her NO on Friday .

Forgive me for being so  about this. My allergies have been so wacked up with sinus pressure and all that good stuff, I can barely think straight.

1.  Yes, GJ is Tuesday
2.  The judge said he'd have his answer on the last 3 requests BY Monday. My guess is Casey will NOT be allowed to search on her own.  I forget what the other 2 are.
3.  I really doubt anything at all will happen tomorrow
4.  Tuesday, the GJ could have their decision and Casey could be back in jail by Tuesday or Wednesday. 

OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

hello boo - sleep well??  I agree the better people would be family and friends who knew her and caylee well and are part of the timeline
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 12, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »

BooMonkey said:
OK, I have a question. What would Tim Miller be testifying before the Grand Jury about? He didn't know the Anthony's before hand and came in to search later on. I'm wondering this b/c could he be testifying about something he found?
I really have no idea about GJ testimony. If they are only going to have a "few" people testify and not the whole 85 plus roster, the better people would be her family and friends, not someone who organized a search.  Thoughts please?

Personally, I doubt Tim will be a witness for the Grand Jury.

I think most of the witnesses will be there to testify about forensic evidence that has been discovered in this case. Like chloroform, DNA .. etc.

That's just my opinion, though.

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: October 12, 2008, 07:35:47 PM »

"God dont like ugly"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #226 on: October 12, 2008, 07:36:47 PM »

hello joesamas welcome- I am fairly new and was hesitant at first - but everyone is very nice and welcomes all new members.  dont' be afraid.  I am good tonite - the mokeys are quiet tonite.  i wonder everyone is???
thank you for the welcome, I have been lurking since this all began. I just wish I could do something to help find Caylee.

I think we all feel the same frustration- I think it helps to come here and discuss with others.  I have been very emotional about baby Caylee- I can never get her off of my mind.  i tend to go over and over everything
I have a nephew a year older than her and it would kill me if something happened to him or his older brother. I don't understand Casey's mom taking up for her. It blows my mind. If my dog went missing I would totally freak, but I know where he is 24/7. If he isn't up my rear end, he is at doggy day care.

I know what you mean, I am a marketing person for an elite doggie day care and my boy (see avatar) is attached to my hip. I know that protesters sign pissed a lot of people off about how she wouldn't go a day w/o searching for her dog, but it hit home with me. I would be out until I dropped if my dog was gone. I helped search teams look for a little Boston Terrier that escaped from a pet shop in the middle of winter and lots of people showed up to search the woods to look for him. If it was my daughter, I would be screaming at the police, I would go down to the station for my polygraph before being asked and they would have to drug me to get me to sleep. I couldn't function and would be insane until I found her.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: October 12, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »

lol about your dog - i know what you mean my dog is the ssame way.  My daughter is  22 years old and her and my 2.5 year old grandson live with me.  I watch him all the time - I can't imagine living this nightmare.  i believe Cindy is in deep denial and to believe Casey is to believe their baby Caylee will be found alive- the alternative will be devastating
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: October 12, 2008, 07:38:48 PM »

klaassend- why so quiet tonite?  I have only been a monkey for  a short time but this seems unusual   
NFL football (go Cowboys!)

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #229 on: October 12, 2008, 07:39:44 PM »

The GJ is to be on Tuesday, right? And the judge said he would get back to the 3 held motions by Monday right? And as of right now, Tim has not been able to resume the search?
And as far as we know, there has been no Body recovered thus far, so I am wondering what is going to happen tomorrow as far a the Judge's decision. I mean I am pretty confident he will tell her NO as to the "searching key points of interest" but I do not understand WHY he decided to wait until tomorrow?
I am so confused because if he some how knows they found something last time, he would have told her NO on Friday .

Forgive me for being so  about this. My allergies have been so wacked up with sinus pressure and all that good stuff, I can barely think straight.

1.  Yes, GJ is Tuesday
2.  The judge said he'd have his answer on the last 3 requests BY Monday. My guess is Casey will NOT be allowed to search on her own.  I forget what the other 2 are.
4.  Tuesday, the GJ could have their decision and Casey could be back in jail by Tuesday or Wednesday. 

hello boo - sleep well??  I agree the better people would be family and friends who knew her and caylee well and are part of the timeline

How did you know I took a nap? Unless you are overall talking about last night?! Man, I slept very well last night (this morning) lol. That was sooooo much fun to let loose and have no one censor us! I bet we left that cage a total mess!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: October 12, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »

This is a bit o/t but These cases really tug at my heart because a friend of mine from school age was abducted and murdered and it is still a unsolved crime here in FL. This happend in 1993, she would now be 28 if she were still with us. Atleast her body was found and given a burial BUT still no closure as to what happened to her and who did it and why, and that iswhat I am so afraid of with precious Caylee... Will we ever know the TRUTH?

here is a link to my friends page: Jennifer
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/osi/Unsolved/odom.asp

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: October 12, 2008, 07:41:20 PM »

Thank you Klass and Joy, So I am hoping Strickland will post pone his decision past tomorrow, he never Promised Baez an answer by Monday, right.
Joy, I have been on the same emotional rollar coaster where Caylee is concerned. I care deeply about all missing children but I agree this case is SO different. Too bad the Monkeys cant be th e GJ, then she'd for sure be put away

I agree -she wouldn't stand a chance- i think anyone in their right mind will come to the same conclusion.  Baby caylee has touched my heart - I am kinda of obsessed
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #232 on: October 12, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »

BooMonkey said:

I think most of the witnesses will be there to testify about forensic evidence that has been discovered in this case. Like chloroform, DNA .. etc.

OK if he is NOT here to testify to the GJ that has been speculated and he is NOT going to do a major search for Caylee, why is he here? Surely not to hold the Anthony's hands and tell them it will be OK!

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: October 12, 2008, 07:42:37 PM »

klaassend- why so quiet tonite?  I have only been a monkey for  a short time but this seems unusual   

love the cowboys   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: October 12, 2008, 07:43:40 PM »

House stuff, husband stuff and now dinner stuff.  I'm here 
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: October 12, 2008, 07:43:55 PM »

love the cowboys   

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #236 on: October 12, 2008, 07:45:02 PM »

This is a bit o/t but These cases really tug at my heart because a friend of mine from school age was abducted and murdered and it is still a unsolved crime here in FL. This happend in 1993, she would now be 28 if she were still with us. Atleast her body was found and given a burial BUT still no closure as to what happened to her and who did it and why, and that iswhat I am so afraid of with precious Caylee... Will we ever know the TRUTH?

here is a link to my friends page: Jennifer
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/osi/Unsolved/odom.asp

I worry about the same thing - not ever knowing- and if she is found not knowing what Casey did to her.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: October 12, 2008, 07:45:46 PM »

love the cowboys   
lost in "Off Topic"

JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: October 12, 2008, 07:46:59 PM »

1.  Yes, GJ is Tuesday

How did you know I took a nap? Unless you are overall talking about last night?! Man, I slept very well last night (this morning) lol. That was sooooo much fun to let loose and have no one censor us! I bet we left that cage a total mess!

That was so much fun- I have not laughed that hard in a long time.  u r too funny- we tore that cage up last nite.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: October 12, 2008, 07:47:04 PM »

BooMonkey said:

OK if he is NOT here to testify to the GJ that has been speculated and he is NOT going to do a major search for Caylee, why is he here? Surely not to hold the Anthony's hands and tell them it will be OK!
I believe he said he was there to check the area conditions and see if they were ok for resuming the search for Caylee. He also said, he was not happy with the conditions yet.

I also think he said he is there to do a search for Jennifer Keessee (spelling?) another missing person.

That's what I heard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.